You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New Civ Project: Mesopotamians
posted 03 September 2007 11:37 AM EDT (US)   
Hello everyone,

I've been buisy last few months (not intesive) with writing out a concept for a new civilisation for the game we all love: age of mythology (TT.)

Now I'm partly finished, I still want to tweak some things so suggestiosn/ideas/comments are welcome! (on this topic) Also if I forgot something (like a building or something has a unusual pop count/cost) please attend me on!

Now what im actually planning to do is to actually make this civ in aom, trough modding n stuff. The only problem is that my own modding skills aren't very well, so participants are welcome, but not start yet cause I don't want people to work all day on a unit that has already been done by someone else.

So, when this is fully updated with ideas and suggestions I'll be setting up a forum were I post a topic on were people can apply, and after a month or so, ill make some sort of task list (if I can get enough participants.) And hope that we can make a new civ all toghether! And it also doesnt mind if it takes a year or two...

I hope you all like it and you all wanna join on this little big tiny huge project!

- Freezo

Note: I won't/don't publish it in some way or something and certainly not with only my name on it or without permission/agreenent of the other moddellers or something, the only reasons I want to start this project is because:
- I love the game
- I kinda like modding and
- I want to add something new so we'll all can enjoy this game once more

Download Here: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6897

Contact me here: (but not for applies or something, read topic): project.civ@gmail.com

EDIT: I like to redirect everyone who is interested to this forum: http://projectciv.forumotion.com/Although the enthusiasm isnt so great as it was...

EDIT 2: I shut down this 'porject' temporarily. Reasons:
- (too) less applies
- buisy with school
- other interest atm.

@Witchking: sorry dude, if you like you could make same GP's/Units/Buildings or something if you like, but dont expect very much activity from my side atm.

[This message has been edited by Freezo (edited 09-19-2007 @ 09:41 AM).]

Replies:
posted 11 September 2007 07:37 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
And it also doesnt mind if it takes a year or two...
'it'???
You are talking like Gollum.

I am the great Witch King!
My LOTR website: mahanaxar.freevar.com
posted 11 September 2007 09:15 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
You are talking like Gollum.
->

Project Civ nearly starting, see more info here or here
posted 12 September 2007 06:23 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
actualy, I would be rather interested.
What do you need help with?
I am rather good at protox modding, techtree modding, xpacklanguage and most of the other text stuff.
I am quite new to modelling and textures, though.

I am the great Witch King!
My LOTR website: mahanaxar.freevar.com
posted 13 September 2007 10:10 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
That'd be great! I was hoping to have more people by now but maybe we can make a start with some things already.

PS: you can apply here all:
project.civ@gmail.com
and for info:
http://projectciv.forumotion.com
EDIT: when you apply please tell what you're good at:
moddeling, texturing, protox etc. etc...

Project Civ nearly starting, see more info here or here

[This message has been edited by Freezo (edited 09-13-2007 @ 10:15 AM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » New Civ Project: Mesopotamians
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames