You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Thrones of Time Alpha Releasing F2P Soon
posted 14 September 2013 06:20 AM EDT (US)   
I figured I'd make a post in here.

However, Thrones of time which I talked about earlier being a rise of rome inspired game and taking the entire series to new levels.

For example :
-Must get plow before you can farm
-Must get wheel before siege and chariots
-Must get crossbow (golden age, age 5) before cbow units
-Upgrades that allow all units to have special abilities
-Hittites have an ability "Advanced Siege Crafting" which abilities are a replacement in this game for godpowers, it buffs siege, makes them cheaper, atk faster, move faster for a short duration and some other things to them. This is just an example of how I am taking ror to new levels.

Is going to release in alpha stage with all 12 civilizations.

http://thronesoftime.info/

It also has a youtube channel up with some videos up. I have shared it with a few people atm, and tried to get it to microsoft.

You can see more information on that website and I am trying to get a voobly lobby for it before releasing the alpha as I am talking to him right now.

I have put the project on hold many times and came up with an idea to release it as is.

I will get the community of players involved that like the game to make mods for the game they can submit mods on the forums, and I will hold contests for the mods I want done (like 3d model contests).

So it will be possible to get your mods into this alpha version of this game.

I made this as a presentation mainly for microsoft to look at because if I were to show them paper ideas it would be inferior in comparison.

I am hoping I can get players playing and supporting the game and then maybe I can lead design a professionally done one with microsoft behind me. This game is just an example. The professionally done on will be amazing as I have so many ideas that I cannot really implement without microsoft. Lots of conditions, and condition removal units etc.

However I will be trying to see if I can get modders once the game gets people playing to try to implement things like that the best we can in this f2p example of a game I would like to lead design with microsoft, I also have some big ideas for that version that deal with tournaments and other things to push the esports agenda. There's just so much more to the full vision than what this currently is and this is not in a fully finished state either atm.

[This message has been edited by Berriesonhills (edited 09-14-2013 @ 06:34 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04 October 2013 11:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
Can now be downloaded from :
http://thronesoftime.info/

The voobly lobby is coming soon.
posted 07 October 2013 08:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
Why do you still continue to make these threads all over every website imaginable? You were warned by three different mods over at AoE1 Heaven and both both your threads were locked. Your thread at AgeCommunity got locked too.

For reference:
One of the threads at AoE1 Heaven
Another thread at AoE1 Heaven
The thread where I reveal you are a ban evader and have 5 different accounts (3 banned indefinately) on these forums. I also show people the massive flame war that resulted last year when you tried promoting this the first time around.
The thread on AgeCommunity that got locked.

Please just stop trying to sell your mod. For those of you that don't already know, Thrones of Time encourages people to "donate" in echange for "membership". The free-to-play version of the game is basically a "basic" version and you have to donate to get access to the "premium version".

Please just stop spamming these forums.

I will not reply to this, no matter what you say, because Phatfish has already warned everyone involved in this matter not to continue it and I don't want to get banned.
As said by Dubstepfisk in the other thread, no further discussion on this matter. We won't ban anyone at this moment, but open anything similar to this again, wether it be Thrones of time or related, you will be warned and may get a (perma) ban afterwards. This goes for every member. Closed.

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!

[This message has been edited by anterior2 (edited 10-07-2013 @ 08:09 PM).]

posted 07 October 2013 09:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
This guy should be banned for spamming a malicious facade.

Since the aoe team is following I made this post for them to read :
http://thronesoftime.tumblr.com/post/63428863348/this-guy

Why were my threads locked? that is quite simple because you start a flame war. Just like the first time it got locked you started a flame war.

and you try to call me making a new thread to stick up for myself from your flame war as "spamming" because it got locked for "not being civil".

I don't know who you think you are but I think you need to sit down. You are not god. Judging by your intentions and behavior you are not high and mighty either, you are low.

You are pushing an agenda that not even microsoft cares to push quite obviously. The way it is looking to me is they have picked up something fanmade in the past and are watching the progress.

I think you're a little mad that I did something that should get attention. You're going in threads posting "WARNING" and big warning signs on every forum possible as if it is wrong for people to play a free download. Quite clearly that is not the case they can goto the website and get the full alpha right now and there is nothing bad or wrong about that.

What is wrong with you?

What if someone was doing this about your little scenerios? Is it wrong for people to download your scenarios as well? Should I go post big stop signs and warn people about those and the person that made them how malicious and manipulative of a person he is? It's a given that your scenarios took 1/10000th of the effort or even thinking power/innovation but still the concept remains the same. Anyone who reads the full threads can see you are a hoax a malicious facade.

Quite clearly enough I don't care enough to go post big stop signs and warn people about nothing because I don't have any underlying motive to do so, even though you are quite clearly giving me reasons to warn people about YOU.

The mod over there closed your thread he had a message for you in there :

"There is clearly no need to warn people about this"

[This message has been edited by Berriesonhills (edited 10-08-2013 @ 00:32 AM).]

posted 08 October 2013 03:39 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
I will not be drawn back in to that mess with you, but you making that Tumblr post warrants a response. Of particular concern are the following lines:
This guys a manipulative and malicious piece of shit.
He’s just a piece of shit.
It’s really the only thing that comes to mind when someone acts this way to you, you don’t think of anything other than you’re a piece of shit. Not meaning it derogatory but as a fact. He is acting in a manner that defines being a piece of shit.
If he was unaware of reality which he is not then we could say he is acting like a nutjob, but that is not the case, he is clearly on the offensive, attacking
The fact of the matter remains that you are providing (or intend to provide) some of your mod content in exchance for "donations" and only to donators. One of the Microsoft moderators and I have been having a discussion lately through PM so I will refer your blog post to him.

Again, it is up for the mods to decide now. I never intended for this whole farce to get so big. I certainly hope they take in to account your post when they see that I have regrettably risen to your bait yet again.

EDIT: It seems I am not the first user you have taken to calling out on Tumblr. Maybe I should not have been so surprised.

In response to your post below this: The link just leads to your 'About Us' page. It is unlikely that anyone from Microsoft ever read it.

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!

[This message has been edited by anterior2 (edited 10-08-2013 @ 04:51 AM).]

posted 08 October 2013 04:08 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Yes, you are making a big farce/facade when i've had it that I wanted microsoft to contact me on the page since the start.

The only one trying to bait is you posting warning signs everywhere looking like a joke.

Since you like to post old things and try to manipulate them into something they are not, thanks for showing me the cached pages here you go :
http://web.archive.org/web/20120812082147/http://thronesoftime.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

So you can run and screencapture that.

Anyways back on topic, here is burning but I cannot keep it in game at this time :

[This message has been edited by Berriesonhills (edited 10-08-2013 @ 06:22 AM).]

posted 08 October 2013 02:21 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
Thread closed because of blatant advertising.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Thrones of Time Alpha Releasing F2P Soon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames