You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Will there be a Expansion Pack?
posted 08-01-04 11:52 AM EDT (US)   
Will there be a Expansion Pack for the game?
if so, they should put the Empire of Japan and Italy in the game in the WW 1&2 era just because they are last true powers left that have their own unique men, ships, tanks and aircraft.

I have led the Soviet Empire and the Botherhood of Nod in the Command & Conquer Universe for 9 years and won 3,452 games and loss about 42 times.

And now it's time to led a MORE realistic Soviet Empire in a new game and destroy my Enemies with a weapon i have always wanted in a rts game.................the T-34 tank.

Replies:
posted 08-01-04 12:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
I have no clue, and frankly nobody else but the designers do either. And before you go posting somthing liek this go a few days back in the search for things like this. Seeing there are 15 topics on this alredy

.::|Empires|::.
.::| The Battle for Berlin|4.6|Trench Warfare|4.4|::.

"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."-Admiral Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet attacking Pearl Harbor.

[This message has been edited by Field Marshal BM (edited 08-01-2004 @ 12:57 PM).]

Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Will there be a Expansion Pack?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empires Heaven | HeavenGames