Rome Multiplayer Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: RTWH Ladder challenge thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
posted 08 April 2008 11:14 EDT (US)   
This is the RTW re-incarnation of the ladder. For information it, please check the links below-

Relevant threads on RTWH-

As said on the tin. This is where you throw down your gauntlet, sword or whatever else you find will do the job (Though we at TWH advise against the pink fluffy rabbit you sleep with at night) to challenge your fellow forumers.

Please put down the name of the person you wish to challenge, and the date and time of when you wish to battle them, with, of course, the reletive time zone (Time Converter). Between the two of you, you can thrash out an appointed date. You may put in a bit of banter if you so wish

Please note, people on gamespy looking for people to play on the ladder are welcome to put up a game 'TWH Ladder game' with a password of 'twhladder'. Thanks.

This Ladder is now officially dead-Edorix

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 08-05-2010 @ 04:37 AM).]

Replies:
posted 10 April 2008 12:33 EDT (US)     1 / 180  
Right, so who wants a game? I'm rather easier meat in RTW, and I need to polish my tactics

posted 10 April 2008 12:37 EDT (US)     2 / 180  
I'm available for a game tomorrow afternoon and evening (GMT + 1). Let me know if interested. Sorry, real life got in the way.

Hussarknight

[This message has been edited by Hussarknight (edited 04-11-2008 @ 08:46 AM).]

posted 11 April 2008 11:27 EDT (US)     3 / 180  
I have a work do tonight and tempting as it might be to play some ladder games while polluted at 3am, I think I'll be better going to bed.
Tomorrow I have to meet my gf but I might be able to squeeze in a game in the morning. I'll be free again Sunday evening.
Happy gaming all.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 11 April 2008 18:00 EDT (US)     4 / 180  
Hail warriors,
I'll play at 10,000 denarii with or without rules.

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT
posted 11 April 2008 18:28 EDT (US)     5 / 180  
i cant login at Gamespy from the Game.
posted 11 April 2008 18:30 EDT (US)     6 / 180  
What error are you getting?

If it says "invalid cd-key," then you need to find your CD-Key (that came with your game), and type it in the game menu where it says "Change CD-Key."

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT
posted 11 April 2008 18:58 EDT (US)     7 / 180  
i did. do you have to do the - as well.
posted 11 April 2008 20:01 EDT (US)     8 / 180  
i did. do you have to do the - as well.
Yes, you do.

Also, don't confuse "O" for "0"

posted 11 April 2008 20:10 EDT (US)     9 / 180  
how long will you be online?
posted 11 April 2008 20:21 EDT (US)     10 / 180  
Well, I'm online right now, but I'm not sure how long I'll be checking this forum.

posted 12 April 2008 04:39 EDT (US)     11 / 180  
EoJ, up for a game right now?

Hussarknight
posted 12 April 2008 08:02 EDT (US)     12 / 180  
Stormer
If you want to play on the ladder, don't forget to sign up here first. You do need to be on the list otherwise the game won't count towards the ladder.
Good luck.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

posted 12 April 2008 08:04 EDT (US)     13 / 180  
Hello Gaius,
Do you want to play a Ladder game?

posted 12 April 2008 08:12 EDT (US)     14 / 180  
I'd love to but my gf might skin me alive if I'm any later. I've already spent most of the morning sleeping off my hangover!

-Love Gaius

posted 12 April 2008 08:13 EDT (US)     15 / 180  
No worries - I'll see if anyone is on GS.

posted 13 April 2008 16:24 EDT (US)     16 / 180  
Is anyone around for a game?

÷.´¯`)»Geogheganator«(´¯`.÷×
Farthest I've ever gotten in a campaign (M2:TW): Turn 96
posted 13 April 2008 16:25 EDT (US)     17 / 180  
I am!

Meet in Chat Lobby in 2 minutes?

Hmm...are you here???

EDIT:
I posted like a 30 seconds after you did - how could I have missed you?

[This message has been edited by PrinceofMacedon (edited 04-13-2008 @ 04:34 PM).]

posted 13 April 2008 16:51 EDT (US)     18 / 180  
I'm on if anyone is looking for a game.

-Love Gaius

posted 13 April 2008 16:57 EDT (US)     19 / 180  
I am Gaius - in Competitive?

By the way, GG to Geogheganator.

EDIT:
It's 8:11pm (EST) - anyone want to play?

[This message has been edited by PrinceofMacedon (edited 04-13-2008 @ 08:16 PM).]

posted 14 April 2008 11:16 EDT (US)     20 / 180  
I'm free this evening after work (GMT) if anybody wants to dust off their pila.

-Love Gaius

posted 14 April 2008 11:37 EDT (US)     21 / 180  
Hey, Gaius, want to rack up a few points later? Just let me update the ladders first

posted 14 April 2008 16:39 EDT (US)     22 / 180  
I'm online now - who wants a ladder game?

posted 14 April 2008 16:59 EDT (US)     23 / 180  
Prince, I'll give you one?

posted 14 April 2008 19:03 EDT (US)     24 / 180  
dsm1, do you have your thing setup for MP? If so, I'd love to play you - or anyone else if they're on.

posted 14 April 2008 20:25 EDT (US)     25 / 180  
I'll most likely be on tomorrow after 3 (central time) if anyone wants to play a match.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 8  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Multiplayer Discussion » RTWH Ladder challenge thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames