You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Warhammer: Total War - Map Created!
posted 04 June 2010 08:41 EDT (US)   
Finally and at long last Warhammer: Total War for Rome is moving towards a full map-style campaign. With myself and comrade_general having put in plenty of work here are some shots of the finished map;

[JPEG, (194.71 KB)]
[JPEG, (184.81 KB)]
[JPEG, (184.62 KB)]

For more screenies and progress please visit the official forum;

http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/forum/44321//

Many thanks.

[This message has been edited by Jerome Balliol (edited 06-04-2010 @ 11:26 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04 June 2010 10:59 EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Actual forum is here:
http://s9.zetaboards.com/exilian/forum/44321/

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 04 June 2010 11:05 EDT (US)     2 / 8  
I'm a closet 40K fan meself, but this looks lovely Newsied.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 04 June 2010 11:14 EDT (US)     3 / 8  
You know what... that looks awesome.

posted 04 June 2010 11:31 EDT (US)     4 / 8  
Sorry, I'm having a bad day with URLs. :P

Thanks everyone, it's been good to get back to this. I'm working on some different/unusual building trees for various factions now; humans will function similarly to in Rome, but Orcs, Undead, and other factions will have very different trees (Undead for example will have everything based around a bloodline system, so the player has to select a single bloodline for each settlement which affects the types of troops that can be created there).
posted 04 June 2010 11:36 EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Being a bit of a Warhammer Fantasy fan (like 40k as well) I love the work that has gone in to the campaign map.
posted 04 June 2010 15:18 EDT (US)     6 / 8  
I'm a Warhammer fan and this looks good

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
The cake was made by Scruffy and it was... a rude shape. - Liam
monkey in a suit on a cycle - Scenter102 describing Scruffy
posted 04 June 2010 18:33 EDT (US)     7 / 8  
posted 06 June 2010 16:30 EDT (US)     8 / 8  
I'm a Warhammer 40,000 fan(especially for Imperial Guard) but this looks great. Keep it up.

We're all entitled to our own opinion. Mine shouldn't matter to you, yours means nothing to me. Remember that.
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Warhammer: Total War - Map Created!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames