Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: SWGBH Ladder
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 01-31-04 02:49 PM EDT (US)   
NEW RULE!

Thanks to Eloff for pointing out this problem. He proposed a new rule, and I have decided to instate it.

In the case of a challenge sent to the champion, it is the challenger who chooses the game settings, not the champion. The champion still gets to choose his own civilization, but that is the limit. All else is decided by the challenger.

Welcome to the SWGBH ladder!

How to Join The SWGBH Ladder: It's Easy!

1. If you are not registered at SWGB Heaven, then do so.
2. Go here.
3. Read the the ladder rules so you understand how the ladder works!
4. You are now part of the ladder! Start playing!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You MUST add all the ladder forumers to your MSN/AIM contact lists! That way, you can arrange games over MSN. Thanks!

The current ladder standings, as well as the area were you report games etc., can be viewed here.

Earning Ladder Points:

Scoring:
(A)Experts: 151+ ...............Value of opponents: A: 6, B: 3, C: 2, D: 1 E: 0.
(B)Good: 137-150 ..............Value of opponents: A: 9, B: 6, C: 3, D: 2, E: 1.
(C)Inters: 100-136 .............Value of opponents: A: 12, B: 9, C: 6, D: 3, E: 2.
ZERO Gamers: 100 ............Value of ALL opponents: Winner gets 2, loser loses 2.
(D)Rooks: 75-99 ................Value of opponents: A: 15, B: 12, C: 9, D: 6, E: 3.
(E)The Newbie Pile: 0-74....Value of opponents: A: 18, B: 15, C: 12, D: 9, E: 6.

The winner of a game is awarded the points given in the 'Value of opponents' category that applies to their opponent's rank, while the loser loses that same amount of points.

Example 1: You currently have 108 points and are thus ranked as an Inter (category C). You play, and beat another forumer who has 143 points and is therefore ranked as a Good player (category B). You can see in the "Value of opponents" for Inters that category B players are worth 9 points to you. Hence, you gain 9 points for defeating the Good player, while they in fact lose 9 points for the loss.
Example 2: A Rook (D) loses to a Newbie (E): The Rookie loses 9 points, while the Newbie gains 9 points.
Example 3: Inter (C) beats a Zero Gamer: The Inter gains 2 points while the Zero Gamer loses 2 points.

Earning Ladder Points for Team Games:

Team games are scored by adding up the total rating of all players for each of the sides, and then comparing the difference as follows:

Winning team is 61+ points higher..........1
Winning team is 46-60 points higher.......1
Winning team is 31-45 points higher.......2
Winning team is 21-30 points higher.......3
Winning team is 11-20 points higher.......4
Winning team is 0-10 points higher.........5
Winning team is 1-10 points lower..........6
Winning team is 11-20 points lower........7
Winning team is 21-30 points lower........8
Winning team is 31-40 points lower........9
Winning team is 41-50 points lower.......10
Winning team is 51-60 points lower.......11
Winning team is 61+ points lower..........12

The number given for each row is the amount of points added to each member's rating on the winning team, and the amount subtracted from each member's rating on the losing team.

Lopsided Team Games

You ARE allowed to play in lopsided team games, and scoring continues as normal. The teams add up their points, and compare them using the chart above.

Rules of the SWGBH Ladder:

1) All 1 vs 1 games between forumers count towards the ladder and thus will be assumed to be ladder games unless someone states that they do not want it to count i.e. when testing strats or likely to have to abandon the game midway. Note that if you don't want it to count, you must say so before you see your starting position.

2) Only team games in which all of the participants are forumers will count towards the ladder. However, all such team games will be assumed to be ladder games unless someone states that they do not wish it to count. The only exception is if all the players agree on an assigned rating for a non-ladder player i.e. if 3 ladder players and AoErat are having a 2v2, the 3 of you might agree that it will be a ladder game, and that AoErat will count as a 137 (Good) rated player. However, this must be decided before launching, must be agreed upon by all players, and the ladder players must outnumber the amount of non-ladder players.

3) Trust is assumed! However, it is good to have recorded games in case of a dispute. Anyone caught lying will automatically be removed from the ladder.

4) Any disputes such as relating to players dropping will be resolved by myself or an appointed judge viewing a recording of the game in question. People who disconnect will be assumed to have lost unless they can produce a recording demonstrating they most definately would have won.

6) Smurfing will not be tolerated. If you are caught attempting to smurf, all names connected to your IP will be banned from the ladder. This rule pertains to smurfing via attempting to sign up multiple HG forum names on this ladder. Smurfing on the Zone is your perogative, but your opponent must be informed who you are before playing if you wish it to count as a ladder game.

7) All wins must be reported to this thread within a 24 hour period. If there are any disputes, they should also be posted within this same 24 hour period.

8) Any SWGBH forumers can participate in this ladder. You need only post your request to join and provide your MSN/AIM/Zone name.

9) You need only ask to be moved to the non-participating forumers. However, your old rating will be reinstated should you desire to return to the ladder at a later date.

10) This ladder will be updated when I have time. All changes including the addition or removal of names to the ladder will take place only during the update times.

11) Challenges to people on the ladder should be made on this thread. While challenges are a fun component, they are between forumers will not be formally recognised by myself. The exception of course are the rules related to the challenging of the Champion as outlined below.

12) Attempts to distort the spirit of this ladder (such as through being involved in multiple disputes about who won) will result in being removed from the ladder or otherwise penalised.

13) As ladder moderator, I reserve the right to add, remove, or otherwise modify the rules if required to maintain the integrity of the ladder. All changes will be announced above the ladder for a period of 2 weeks before being moved into the rules section.

Game Rules

1) You may play RM or DM in this ladder, but all the players must agree to which one to play!

2) If playing RM, you must start in Tech Level 1, whatever sized map you want, and whatever map you want. You cannot have cheats on, or an all visible map.

3) If playing DM, you can also have whatever sized map you want and whatever map you want. You cannot have an all visible map, or cheats.

4) Scenarios are not allowed, except on the basis that they are examined and accepted by me and a few others.

The Champion:

Special Note: The first Champion of the SWGBH ladder will be the first person to crack 120 points. After this time, the Champion rules that follow will all come into effect:

The only way a Champion can be replaced is by defeating the current Champion regardless of who has the most ladder points. It is possible for the Champion to have less ladder points then other ladder players.

Earning Ladder Points as Champion

The Champion will continue to earn points for wins according to the category he is in, by the same point structure as everyone else. Example: If the Champion is in the Inter category he will get 6 points for beating players from the Inter category, 3 points for beating players in the Low Inter category, etc.

Defeating the Champion

If the Champion is defeated then the player who defeated him replaces him as Champion (Exception: A Zero Gamer cannot become the Champion. All such games against Zero Gamers are worth the usual 2 points only). The old Champion then returns to the ladder and is ranked according to his ladder points. The new Champion is awarded ladder points according to both players categories for his victory over the old Champion, and old Champion loses points for his loss. Team games do not count as Championship games. So if the Champion is involved in a team game, and is on the losing side the Champion does not lose his title.

Challenging the Champion

Anybody in the top 7 (and with a rating of 101 or more) can issue a challenge to the current Champion for 1v1 ladder game. The challengers must post this challenge to the Champion in the Ladder thread and provide a time EST that they will be available for a match. The Champion must accept and meet at least one such challenge per week. If multiple top 15 players make challenges, only one needs be met, but at least one challenge must be met each week when there are any or multiple chalanges made by different ladder players. If there are no challenges to the Champion,then the Champion is free to play any ladder player he wants, if he wants.

No Response from Champion

If 7 days pass without the Champion having met a challenge (if challenges have been made), the Champion's rating drops to one point lower than the rating of whoever is in position 3 on the ladder.

Then the highest ranking player on the ladder becomes Champion. If two players occupy that spot then a best out of three game series will decide who the new Champion will be. If more then two people are tied with the most points on the ladder then a round robin tournament will be played amongst those players to decide who the next Champion will be.

Forumer MSN/AIM/Zone name list:

1. Ketro_Fett

MSN: wishbone747@hotmail.com
AIM: Ketro Fett
Zone name: _K_Chimaera_F_

2. Jango Fett 18

MSN: star007cd@aol.com
AIM: star007cd
Zone name: Jango_Fett_18

3. Jerec

MSN: scout26405@hotmail.com
AIM: schwimmwagen21
Zone name: Jerec9

4. Knight of Pepsi

MSN: avatar_of_woe999@hotmail.com
AIM: Kn1ght of Peps1
Zone name: _Gimli_JoRt_

5. Mace

MSN: Mace__@msn.com
AIM: ChainMace
Zone name: SWGBH_Mace

6. swift

MSN: drprestog@hotmail.com
AIM: N/A
Zone name: _tots_swift

8. Hman

MSN: joshuajenkins27@hotmail.com
AIM: AlbinoAsparagus
Zone name: DK_Hardbody1

9. Darth Monte

MSN: freestyle_disc_jockey@hotmail.com
AIM: Darth Montamo
Zone name: Monte_SWGBH

10. Boris Buggy

MSN: eat_chicken_and_die@hotmail.com
AIM: TheFridgeMan0wns
Zone name: ?

11. DarkBeing

MSN: N/A
AIM: DarkBeing543
Zone: DarkBeing543

12. MasterLordVader

MSN : complicated_lyne@hotmail.com
Zone name: R4_X5

13. saberhagen

MSN: saber@4-lom.com
Zone name: WTE_5aberhagen

14. Eloff

MSN: danieleloff@hotmail.com
Zone name: Nightmare4U

15. Corran Horn

MSN: strydar@bresnan.net
AIM: USMAWestPointer
Zone name: ScipioCorran

16. Spector

MSN: mdn140@msn.com
AIM: MDNapocalypse

17. Tashiro

MSN: lamborgini88@hotmail.com
Zone name: EX_P_Walker

18. SeNaTe_SnIpEr_

MSN: bulfer12@hotmail.com
AIM: Aom SnIpEr
Zone name: SeNaTe_SnIpEr_

19. AoErat

MSN: aoerat@hotmail.com
AIM: AoErat
Zone name: AoErat

20. General Ritson

MSN: ritsm001@hotmail.com
Zone: M_Ritson

21. Celloa

MSN: Chewie_rules@hotmail.com
AIM: KingElssr
Zone: JK_Celloa

22. Fettmeister

MSN: The_thamanator@hotmail.com
Zone: N/A

23. Obi Wan Jabroni

MSN: kash_munny@hotmail.com
Zone: PaLal7iN

24. Skythe

MSN: skythe_@hotmail.com
Zone: _SF_Skythe or _Skythe_

25. Wok

MSN: walk_the_wok@hotmail.com
Zone: WeeMember

26. Jon_Eloff

MSN: jonathan_eloff@hotmail.com
Zone: General__Eloff

27. IA_Anakin

MSN: vader920@comcast.net
Zone Name: RS_G_Anakin or DK_Anakin2

28. The Crazed Ewok

MSN: Crazed_ewok@hotmail.com
AIM: CrazedEwk
Zonename: DFD_CrazedEwok

29. Night Conqueror

MSN: Gioc007@msn.com
Zone Name: NIGHT_Conqueror
AIM Name : Gioc123

30. KnJGrn

MSN: knjgrn_games@hotmail.com
Zone name: _tots_KnJGrn

31. scottnjill

MSN: scottnjill@uti.com
AIM: Rubicon1970
Zone name: Scott_Rubicon

32. Ryeguy39

MSN?: Sumergy543@aol.com
AIM: Sumergy543
Zone name?: Sumergy

33. Xcaliber

MSN:Xcaliber_@hotmail.com
AIM:Andokins777

34. Jaster The Best

MSN: brosi_besti@hotmail.com
Zone name: Master_Ulic5

35. Forceuser

MSN: SWlover@hotmail.com
Zone name: LOTRfan7662

36. Knotted maggots

Zone name: Knotted_Maggots

37. Siri

MSN: yvonneng660@hotmail.com
Zone Name: Yvonneng660

38. General_Crespin

MSN: marajade21e@hotmail.com
AIM: Sternlaufstuck
Zone Name: GeneralCrespin

39. baltika

MSN: chicco5it@tiscali.it
Zone name: Ib_lvca_72

40. ToVveI2z (Translated: Towers)

MSN: GrahamTowers788@msn.com
Zone names: WiCKeD_ChaoS__,_xToVveI2zx_,__ToVveIiZs__,__xI2eaCTioNx__,FeNiX_VviZaI2D

41. MGUglyCarl

Email (MSN?): memalerj@aol.com
Zone name: ViP_1_SIR_CARL

42. Darth Sidious

MSN: sidious34@hotmail.com
Zone name: El_Sid_

43. pbguy1211

AIM: Markind77
Zone: KingZila

For those of you that still have question marks in your name, please post what I need, or tell me that you don't have MSN or whatever the case may be. Thank you.

I am open to suggestions for improving the ladder. Should you have any, feel free to post them.

I will be adding more BB Code later, if I have the time.

Edit: Sorry for taking so long to update the thread. I'll be adding the new members and such shortly.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

© 2004 by Ketro Fett. Winner of two Most Extensive Star Wars Knowledge and Best Sig awards, and the Best Strategist and Being Nice to a Racoon awards. Runner up for Most Underrated Forumer ('02). SWGBH Ladder.

[This message has been edited by Crazed Ewok (edited 07-25-2006 @ 05:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-31-04 03:26 PM EDT (US)     1 / 346  
DarkBeing:

email: Stealthcar00@yahoo.com

AIM: DarkBeing543

Zone: DarkBeing543

EDIT: FYI, Ketro

Can't guarentee I can play too often though. But I'll try!

[This message has been edited by DarkBeing (edited 01-31-2004 @ 03:35 PM).]

posted 01-31-04 05:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 346  
Who do I play first?

MONTE
MEC - SD - JA - HoA
posted 01-31-04 06:10 PM EDT (US)     3 / 346  
Ketro,
zone: _tots_swift
MSN: drprestog@hotmail.com

Hope to get some ladder games in soon.

--swift (_tots_swift)
posted 01-31-04 11:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 346  
Me and Corran are about to have a match to kickoff the tournament.

Hman |Member Since: 09-06-2002| SWGBH | EaWH
Winner of the 'Funniest', 'Weirdest', and 'Most Likely To Be Molested By Boris' SWGBH Forum Awards '04.
posted 01-31-04 11:29 PM EDT (US)     5 / 346  
So, anyone playing right now?

Bah, I prefer Siege Towers than Ladders

=====MarshalVader=====
Darkness? Yes.
My Recommendations

posted 01-31-04 11:31 PM EDT (US)     6 / 346  
Me and Corran are about too...

Winner of the 'Funniest', 'Weirdest', and 'Most Likely To Be Molested By Boris' SWGBH Forum Awards '04.
posted 01-31-04 11:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 346  
Bah, never could get a game started.

posted 02-01-04 00:19 AM EDT (US)     8 / 346  
Keech, (that's your new nickname, Ketro, I don't know why ) whisper the forummer list...I would join, but I almost never play anymore

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
posted 02-01-04 02:24 AM EDT (US)     9 / 346  
Hi Id love to join.

Also if anyone needs training just zm me on the zone if ya see me.

msn - kash_munny@hotmail.com

zone - _PaLal7iN will be my zone name for this

btw if im not on that name u can always check me up on DrUnk_MeGa_

posted 02-01-04 01:36 PM EDT (US)     10 / 346  
Me and Ketro started a match last night but I had to go, so we saved it.

It was pretty evenly matched, I was barely ahead in the points though. There was no more ore on the map, and barely any nova.

[This message has been edited by Hman (edited 02-01-2004 @ 01:37 PM).]

posted 02-01-04 02:02 PM EDT (US)     11 / 346  
Ketro, I said it in the other thread but I'm not gonna be able to play because of a firewall on our router. And the cable modem's not connected to that computer.
posted 02-01-04 03:02 PM EDT (US)     12 / 346  
Hey, this Wednesday is a half day I think, maybe I can play someone then.

My zone name is _Gimli_JoRt_ but don't expect to see me there. I will play by IP probably after I reinstall the game downstairs and download the patch.

Edit:
Mega! Dude, like, what's up? Been awhile. We'll have to play later so we can both suck and show everyone what it's all about.

KoP

How many people actually read this?

[This message has been edited by Knight of Pepsi (edited 02-01-2004 @ 03:04 PM).]

posted 02-01-04 03:25 PM EDT (US)     13 / 346  
But who is Mega?

Chook | Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven
"I can't think of a better way on earth to build public favor than [the marriage equality movement], other than of course rounding up the Jews." - Sarthos
"Long story short, our goal is love and tolerance." - Sarthos
posted 02-01-04 06:21 PM EDT (US)     14 / 346  
LADDER UPDATE:

Forumers added since beginning of ladder:

Obi Wan Jabroni

Forumers removed since beginning of ladder:

None. I talked to Jerec, and he might be able to resolve his router problem.

Games played and points earned since last update:

None yet. One game in progress, though.

EDIT: Crazed, join the ladder anyway! It's a lot of fun to play with people you know. Some of these guys are like you, but now they've started playing again so they can play here. It'll be fun!

© 2004 by Ketro Fett. Winner of two Most Extensive Star Wars Knowledge and Best Sig awards, and the Best Strategist and Being Nice to a Racoon awards. Runner up for Most Underrated Forumer ('02). SWGBH Ladder.

[This message has been edited by Ketro_Fett (edited 02-01-2004 @ 06:24 PM).]

posted 02-01-04 06:21 PM EDT (US)     15 / 346  

Quoted from Obi Wan Jabroni:

btw if im not on that name u can always check me up on DrUnk_MeGa_

Winner of Kman's prestigious "Joke of the Day Award" in the category of sports-related comedy.
posted 02-01-04 07:29 PM EDT (US)     16 / 346  
I just WHOOPED Ketro.

posted 02-01-04 07:33 PM EDT (US)     17 / 346  
Bah. Hman (100) beats Ketro_Fett (100). Result: +2 Hman, -2 Ketro_Fett.

I'm never playing RA in a DM game again. Hman had the right style to counter me. In the end I resigned. He built a ring of AA towers around his base, and more in his base. My air was worthless. I lost at least 400 planes in that game. My ground was never well managed, and all my attacks flopped, doing nothing. I thought my economy would have saved me, since I had a very good one, but I just couldn't crack his defense. His constant harrasment of my workers was annoying as well. My workers had to travel far out of my base to mine carbon. And his pummels kept on wiping out houses, buildings, and farms. GG Hman, you deserve the win.

EDIT: It was a 4 hour game, too. Wow. There was no nova left on the map, no trees around my base, no ore... just wow.

[This message has been edited by Ketro_Fett (edited 02-01-2004 @ 07:35 PM).]

posted 02-01-04 07:35 PM EDT (US)     18 / 346  
If the game would have lasted 5 more minutes I would have been screwed.

I had about 50 nova left, which I needed alot to make AT-AT's and Sith Masters. Haha!

GG Ketramoo!

[This message has been edited by Hman (edited 02-01-2004 @ 07:37 PM).]

posted 02-01-04 10:36 PM EDT (US)     19 / 346  
Ok, Ketro, My zone name is...Jango_Fett_18 I think.

// \\
//Havoc\\
//Leader of XGI\\
//XGI Main Site | XGI Forums\\
Wtf is up with Hillary Clinton and her dead turtle?!
posted 02-02-04 00:21 AM EDT (US)     20 / 346  
ahhhhh your gimli.....wassup

Im actually playing a few more game than normal. So I should be ok

posted 02-02-04 11:37 AM EDT (US)     21 / 346  
LADDER UPDATE:

Forumers added since last update:

Skythe

Forumers removed since last update:

None

Games played since last update:

Hman (100) beats Ketro_Fett (100). Result +2 Hman -2 Ketro_Fett.

posted 02-02-04 11:24 PM EDT (US)     22 / 346  
Hey guys, if you wanna play me, just message any time I am online. I may or may not be able to play, but it's worth a shot.

I'd like to get some games in.

posted 02-03-04 02:42 AM EDT (US)     23 / 346  
I've been thinking about this, and I'll sign up. Even though I don't think I'll be able to play an awful lot.

Zone Name: WeeMember
MSN: walk_the_wok@hotmail.com

Wok?
posted 02-03-04 11:20 AM EDT (US)     24 / 346  
LADDER UPDATE

Forumers added since last update:

Wok

Forumers removed since last update:

None.

Games played since last update.

Ketro_Fett (98) beats Spector (100). Result: +2 Ketro_Fett, -2 Spector.

GG Spector. Except, you're the most annoying person I've ever played a game against!

I was GE, and he was Republic. We started (accidentally) in a TL1 DeathMatch. I hit TL3 before he did, and attacked with some bombers. He managed to get to TL3 shortly before I found him and my bombers got there, and got a couple AA turrets up when I was bombing his CC. When saw the AA turret, and started bombing the animal nursery instead, and managed to steal 3 nerfs and kill about 5. Shortly after, I sent in some AT-STs and AT-PTs to raid. He had a few jedi, and lots of turrets, but I managed to wipe out a sizable amount of workers, as well as some troopers. We were playing the nova assault map, and I took the middle. I went to TL4, and started building AT-ATs and other mechs. I attacked again, but I forgot to build bounty hunters. The turrets and jedi attacked my AT-ATs. I managed to kill most of them, and lots of structures, but the attack still failed. I started building bounty hunters, and I built 15 cannons, 10 pummels, more AT-ATs, AT-STs, and AT-PTs, and some bombers. I also built 20 sith masters. I massed my army about 8 gate lengths () away from his base. He sent a large group of bombers, and damaged most of my mechs, and lots of my siege and troopers. In the rather scattered aftermath of the attack, a bounty hunter discovered a "carbon base" (so he called it) just to the north of my army. My cannons and AT-ATs made short work of it. I advanced to his base, taking out turrets (he had TONS of them. At least 20 in and around his base. Probably more) on the way, and used the uber range of the cannons to take down his gate, and almost all his turrets. I then sent in the mechs, and his main base fell. That was when the annoying part began... he hid. He built a small base to the left of mine, and after I discovered it and destroyed it, he hid 5 workers, 2 cloaked jedi, and a couple ships and a shipyard. I combed the map for about 45 minutes with TIEs, and wiped out the shipyard, ships, and workers. He then agreed to a standoff between his jedi and some stormtroopers. One Jedi vs. ten troopers. I also grouped all my military around the jedi on the hill on no attack stance, as spectators. I had my troopers on agressive as they came up the hill, and they wiped out the first jedi. That part was an accident. He then sent his other jedi, and I took my troopers off no attack stance too early, I thought he was ready, and the other jedi died. And I won. I looked at the end game stats. I had mined over 100k nova. Probably similar to what Hman got in his game against me.

[This message has been edited by Ketro_Fett (edited 02-03-2004 @ 11:57 AM).]

posted 02-03-04 03:42 PM EDT (US)     25 / 346  
wat time u guys usually on/........
posted 02-03-04 05:19 PM EDT (US)     26 / 346  
Shouldn't this be stickied?

I don't have the game installed on my PC anymore. Somebody send me $20 so that I can go buy this game.

Winner of Kman's prestigious "Joke of the Day Award" in the category of sports-related comedy.
posted 02-03-04 05:32 PM EDT (US)     27 / 346  
I'm never on the zone. I'm on MSN and AIM when I'm available to be a bum, message me.

Anyone for 8:30 EST tonight? It's possible, if I get enough homework done before then and get SWGB installed downstairs (I'm currently upstairs since this computer is better, but games aren't allowed on it.)

Yeah, 8:30 ESt maybe. RMRMRMRM

UPDATE: Well CC 1.1 is on this computer now.

Only disclaimer is a lack of free time and the fact this old computer has trouble making the modem work, but everythingn should be fine.

Game tomorrow night maybe?

KoP

How many people actually read this?

[This message has been edited by Knight of Pepsi (edited 02-03-2004 @ 09:00 PM).]

posted 02-03-04 08:59 PM EDT (US)     28 / 346  
For all of those asking about times and so on: Add everyone in the ladder to your MSN and AIM (if you have them). Then, you can ask people on MSN, and work out games there. It's a lot easier.

EDIT: Thanks to AoErat for the sticky!

[This message has been edited by Ketro_Fett (edited 02-03-2004 @ 09:13 PM).]

posted 02-04-04 04:32 PM EDT (US)     29 / 346  
I want to join!

MSN = Jonathan_Eloff@hotmail.com

ZoneName = General__Eloff (2 underscores)

posted 02-04-04 11:24 PM EDT (US)     30 / 346  
I finally decided to join.

MSN: vader920@comcast.net
Zone Name: RS_G_Anakin or DK_Anakin2

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » SWGBH Ladder
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames