Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Star Wars Neighborhood ~ REBORN
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
posted 04-12-03 01:18 PM EDT (US)   
STAR WARS
EPISODE 5 - THE REBORN NEIGHBORHOOD

Many years have passed since the attack on 33 Star Wars Lane. Ever since then, the people have been moving from city to city, searching for a new place to live.

However, their searches have left them without homes, and with little money. After searching over the entire planet, they have finally came across the ruins of 33 Star Wars Lane again.

In honor of Jake the Jawa's heroic death, they decide to rebuild the town. Now, as the town takes it's shape, Jake the Jawa's son, Jess the Jawa has come to the city, in search of answers....

STORY

AN EXCERPT FROM JAKE THE JAWA'S TRAVEL JOURNAL

Day 37
The group has moved on. We've past so many cities, that I'm beginning to loose track of where we are. I so dearly wish to find a final place to settle down in, but so far, we've found nothing. I had to leave my new wife, Jessica, back in the last city we stopped off in. I miss her.

Day 38
We found another cave, and we're going to send a few men inside to see what they can find. Perhaps it will be fit for living? I'll be leading them inside, and I hope to be coming out again soon. My greatest fear would be to get stuck in there and never be found again. That's one thing I could never handle. Being left alone until the day I die...

Day 39
I've gone into the caves a little way, and decided to leave this journal outside, in case I don't come back out. However, I will be taking some paper in with me, to document everything I find. This just may be the last time I write in this book....

AN EXCERPT FROM A PAGE FOUND NEAR THE CAVE ENTRANCE

I've been down here only a few hours, and already I can feel the heat growing. There's more than we thought down here, and we'll be gowing in deeper very soon. I thought I might write the last bit of information I could before heading down more. This could be the end for me... Wait. I heard something...

HE IS HERE!

RULES

The rules are the same as the first SWN's rules. Just be reasonable, but have fun. The location is 33 Star Wars Lane again, but it is rebuilt. You may have one character, and have whatever job you feel like. Finally, just have fun. Now, let's role-play!

|| Zarah ||
Twitch || Discord || Twitter
Replies:
posted 04-12-03 02:08 PM EDT (US)     1 / 563  
Character: Garlic Fiel
House:House THX 1138, 33 Star Wars Lane.
House Desc.:Not really a house, a tower.Standing a mile high, it has 200 rooms.The outside is transparisteel, with marble patches for private rooms.
Job:Owns Garlic's Factory.

Garlics Factory Sells:
Garlic - 2c
Lightsabres - 50c, and buy pne get one free!
Double Ended Sabres - 75c
Food - 10c
Blaster Arms - 50c
Clone Blasters - 100c
Super Battle Droid Suit - 500c
AT-TE - 1000c

Story Today:Garlic Fiel got into his N-1 Starfighter, just one of his fighters in a colection, and blasted off to his factory, where he sold 20 sabres and 7000000000000 cloves of garlic!Thats lots of credits...

Get your hands off my woman!
Coz thats life, baby.
posted 04-12-03 02:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 563  
Character: IG-44

House: 200 Droid Plaza
Business: The Grand Museum of Droids, Mechs, and Space Ships

Bio: IG-44 has come to try and start a profitable life for himself. His dream: To reconstruct the greatest assasin droid of all time: IG-88.

Story: IG-44 walked about his museum. He would have to get more exhibits...perhaps he could salvage a crashed Star Destroyer or something in the hills above the city. He walked there, passing a a garlic shop. IG-44 bought 100 pairs of garlic cloves for no reason at all, as well as 3 sabers for himself. Perhaps they could come in handy someday...

[This message has been edited by DarkBeing (edited 04-12-2003 @ 02:29 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 03:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 563  
"Woo-hoo!"
Those were Garlic Fiel's thoughts.
"I sold some garlic cloves!"

He skipped down the street naked, screaming ACK!!!

Get your hands off my woman!
Coz thats life, baby.
posted 04-12-03 03:28 PM EDT (US)     4 / 563  
Character: Shadow

Description: Has three different forms that he uses because he is a brain implanted in machinery. Shadow Droid Form is his form as a fighting Shadow Droid it is only usefull for fighting though. RShadow Form is the second, he is like an extremely upgraded cross between an R2 and R7 unit that can talk in this form. The final form is the Human Form that allows him to actually experiance physical pain, see like a living creature, he can actually easily embrace all the emotions, and can do what a normal human can. The first two are droids with human brains while the final form iis basically a human body with a half metal head. He usually goes out in RShadow Form or Human Form. Usually fights with Shadow Droid Form and every now and then Human Form. And does repair work and makes stuff almost always in RShadow Form. Each form is actually more of a whole entire body.

Bio- Earliest none memories were experiancing extreme pain and the everything going black. Next woke up in a a metal shadow droid being launched into a fight against X-Wings. Fought and istead of going back to the ship he was launched from, left. A kind old Jedi had his two other forms built and a building that hovered above the ground and could go into space, which was his house. It could also switch his form or body as you might want to call it whenever he wanted. The change took 5 minutes.

House- A landed shuttle that looks kind of like a Trade Federation Air Transport. It has though tubes and types of machinery sticking out plus two blaster cannons. Is currenty in front of his "Want to be a Cyborg?" shop which is at 303 Droid Plaza

Buisness: Owner of "Want to be a Cyborg?" which changes you into a cyborg or puts dead/living people's brains into metal bodies.

"Want to be a Cyborg" Sells:
1.Have a Brain be put into a Shadow Droid- Living 800c and Dead 650c
2.Have arm replaced with strong metal arm with Blasters- 700c
3. Have Brain be put in a B'Omarr Brain Walker- Living-700c and Dead 550c

Story Today So Far- Replaced 500 arms with metal ones that have weak blasters attached. Had 600 dead persons' brains inplanted in Shadow Droids. Had 5 Living Persons' brains implanted into Shadow Droids. Had 5 living persons' brains impanted into B'Omarr Brain Walkers. Walked around a bit in Human Form/Body and Bought five double ended sabres. Walked around in IG-44's museum. Paid IG-44, 555555c. Gave IG-44 a map that shows everything in a 50000 mile radius. Puts red dots where things that would make good exhibits.

posted 04-12-03 04:14 PM EDT (US)     5 / 563  
you know me.

Character: Peter Starlancer

House: 1701 Law and Order Lane
Business: Former police. Currently a secret group known as the S.T.D.F. A polular name for them is Steadfast.

Bio: Peter Starlancer is a Police officer. It seems, to him, he always was. He participated in the origonal battle of Starwars lane. he is now 50 years old, but still fit for service.

Story: Peter was walking around doing not much of anything. When some naked guy came running down the street saying "ack!" Peter ran over to him, whipped off his cloak, tied it around the guy, and lead him back to his stand to get dressed.

[This message has been edited by Peter Starlancer (edited 04-12-2003 @ 04:15 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 04:32 PM EDT (US)     6 / 563  
Character: David Blanc, Retired Jedi Knight
House: 611 Vader Street
House Desc.: Well, it is three stories high on top of a floating platform, with a nightclub on the first level and the other 2 floors are living space.
Job: Owns nightclub and Jedi Temple

Blanc walked down the street and went to the trailer park. There, he dropped a bomb on Yoda's trailer and sent 20 rusty clones in the torture him.

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai
posted 04-12-03 04:37 PM EDT (US)     7 / 563  
OOC:Actually IO don't really want my last one as much and have gthought up a different guy. The old one I will only have sell stuff and do jurry duty and stuff like that. He will also get in occasional fights. This will be my main guy now.
Name: R7-T1
Bio: After Luke ceased using him and the E-Wing, R7-T1 decided to run away. He carefully piloted the E-Wing himself and then sold the E-Wing. He now has only 5000c and no home. Lives wherever he is allowed to spend one night for free and is looking for work. Then spent half of his credits on a device that would allow him to speak english. Now only has 2500c and nothing else.
posted 04-12-03 05:39 PM EDT (US)     8 / 563  
Jess the Jawa walked into town, seeing that already there was chaos. Yoda being bombed, a naked guy yelling "ack." And the smell of garlic everywhere.

"Ah, you must be Jess. Jake has told us about you. We're honored to have you-" Peter Starlancer began.

"Cram it," Jess said. "I don't care about any of that. I'm here to learn about my father, not follow his footsteps. He left me before I was born. How is it that I can love the man? I hate him."

Peter was taken back. "This is Jake's son?" he muttered.

|| Zarah ||
Twitch || Discord || Twitter
posted 04-12-03 05:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 563  
R7-T1 looks around for a job. He shuts off his translating device that he bought so he could speak basic until he had to talk. He can't find any work or a good place to stay besides on the sidewalk. He decided to switch off to rest on the sidewalk and someone then someone stole 1000c from him. He now only has 1500c left. Beeps in a sighing manner. Looks for work and safe place to stay for a night.
posted 04-12-03 06:52 PM EDT (US)     10 / 563  
I'll join:
Name: Moff Yittreas
House: 007 Imperial Lane
Job: Secret Agent
Bio: Classfied. So, nyah!
Likes: Shesharilian Vodka Martinis, EOL (Empire Online)Instant Messanging, Shooting bad guys
Credits: 4,000
Weapon: Imperial Arms 22T4 Blaster

I stepped out of the speeder taxi. I heard of the massive battle here, and the gruesome holos and reports gave new definition to understatement. Debris littered the streets; haggard beings walked slowly, with shoulders slouched; and the air smelled of death and decay. My house looked like a large aircraft had smashed it. My work was cut out for me, and that would be just my off-hours...

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 04-12-03 07:32 PM EDT (US)     11 / 563  
IG-44 stared at the strange person running around naked. He walked back to his museum so not to see anymore of that awful sight.

He knew his dream of assembling the great IG-88 would not be accomplished without help.

He decided to post a help wanted sign in his museum:

SCAVENGERS WANTED FOR HIRE

REASONABLE PAY

COME TO THE MUSEUM OFFICE TO LEARN MORE

[This message has been edited by DarkBeing (edited 04-12-2003 @ 07:33 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 07:47 PM EDT (US)     12 / 563  
R7-T1 sees the mueseum sign. He goes in turns on his translater and says,"Can I have a job?"

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Droid (edited 04-12-2003 @ 07:48 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:02 PM EDT (US)     13 / 563  
"Yes sir. I'll get right on it."
I terminated the link with "EMpRR", my superior officer in the Service. He had just assigned me to investigate IG-44. The request for scavengers was a bit odd. I.I. wasafraid he may find something on the wreck of the Castrator, a crashed Star Destroyer. I grabbed my pistol, and left my house. I then turned to lock it, but suddenly, I felt a blow on the back of my head. Everything was fading fast...

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 04-12-03 08:09 PM EDT (US)     14 / 563  
Waits for ansewer. Says, "C'mon I need a job and I could find another while I might find another while I'm waiting."
Continues to wait.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Droid (edited 04-12-2003 @ 08:26 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:11 PM EDT (US)     15 / 563  
IG-44 looked at the tiny astromech droid that had applied for a job.

"Very well little droid. You can be a scavenger for me. I will still need more though. For now, you can be in charge of serving refreshments throughout the museum. Your pay will be 35 credits per half hour."

posted 04-12-03 08:24 PM EDT (US)     16 / 563  
OOC: Okay, Shadow.

BIC:
I rubbed the back of my head. Something really stinks!, I thought.
I turned around, and I saw the naked guy, bent over, with his arse pointing at where five houses had been. The smell of garlic was everywhere. Then the streaker's face contorted.
Pfft!!
The five house behind the now disintegrated row exploded as if a nuclear had exploded.
"Hey, pal. That's just wrong. Do that in your bathroom! or at least blow away something else!"

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 04-12-2003 @ 08:47 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:24 PM EDT (US)     17 / 563  
R7-T1, "Yah!! thanks for the job you won't regret it. I can serve those drinks easily and with my radar eye and scanners can scavenge stuff easily. On the way here I saw a Star Destroyer and took these things from it. Here you can maybe use them for exhibits." Serves drinks to customers and now and then gets tips. Sees a guy that looks very tense and head is partially metal. He seemed to try hard to act like everyone else. "Seems tense," R7-T1 thought, but then went back to work.
posted 04-12-03 08:27 PM EDT (US)     18 / 563  
OOC: Ok you made me change what I said a few posts ago. And I don't think you can have someone elses character hire you without their permission.
Shadow works in his factory and accidently blows up five houses in a weapon test. Pretends he never did it and makes it look like Garlic Fiel did it by leaving a few garlic cloves, AT-TE Parts, light sabers, light saber parts, and Garlic Fiel's buisness cards around the area the five houses were and five yards away from one of the houses. Hopes everyone will suspect Garlic Fiel and then goes to the mueseum for a drink.
OOC: I now had to change it. Oh well. this works too.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Droid (edited 04-12-2003 @ 08:33 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:31 PM EDT (US)     19 / 563  
OOC: But did you have a delicately laid out storyline in your head, one that even minor interference will utterly obliterate?

posted 04-12-03 08:35 PM EDT (US)     20 / 563  
OOC: No, but can't you not do that because it all depends on character decisions and you can't control characters that aren't yours. Also Jess the Jawa, I think is trying to find ansewers about his father so he wouldn't hate his guts.
And is anyone going to investigate on how come five houses blew up?

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Droid (edited 04-12-2003 @ 08:38 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:53 PM EDT (US)     21 / 563  
OOC: I did.

posted 04-12-03 08:55 PM EDT (US)     22 / 563  
OOC: that would be my job. The Steadfast are an elite division of the police.

BIC: After talking with Jess, Peter gets a call that five houses have been blown up, and that he is needed to invistigate. When he arrives, he thinks, What a mess! and gets to work. He finds a bunch of Garlic Fiel's stuff. Too much. It's suspicious. No one would leave this much behind. As I take a closer look, I discover scratches on them. Perhapse a droid... I bring in an expert on droids. When I show him the scratches, he says, "Yup. It's a droid alright. R-series."
"R-series? I'll start questioning any R-type units I find."

[This message has been edited by Peter Starlancer (edited 04-12-2003 @ 09:03 PM).]

posted 04-12-03 08:59 PM EDT (US)     23 / 563  
OOC: Well, I'm a secret agent. So, I'm kind of an Ubercop.

posted 04-12-03 09:01 PM EDT (US)     24 / 563  
OOC: Starlancer investigate. Other people do stuff.
R7-T1 continues to work and decides to ask IG-44 if he shoud go scavenging for a bit now since not a lot of people are in the mueseum getting drinks now.
posted 04-12-03 09:04 PM EDT (US)     25 / 563  
OOC: Edited with actions.
posted 04-12-03 09:07 PM EDT (US)     26 / 563  
OOC- Shadow who has three diferent bodies called forms did it, but he also has a form that looks like an R-Unit so that is ok. You can have R7-T1 be suspected and Shadow eventually found guilty.
posted 04-12-03 09:10 PM EDT (US)     27 / 563  
OOC: Well aren't you mister bossy
posted 04-12-03 09:13 PM EDT (US)     28 / 563  
OOC: Ok, sorry just go on with what-ever. I thought you got my two guys confused so I was just saying that, but then found some way it could work that way. Sorry, just go on with what you were doing.
posted 04-12-03 09:14 PM EDT (US)     29 / 563  
OOC: lol I was just teasing!
posted 04-12-03 09:19 PM EDT (US)     30 / 563  
I ran into Peter.
"Hey. You working on those houses blowing up?" I asked.
"Yes. I'm investigating the R7 units," the 50 year old said.
"Nah. It's Garlic Fiel."
"The streaker?! Ewww! I don't wanna how..."
"You don't," I replied.
I then turned and left, leaving poor Starlancer to his imagination.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The Star Wars Neighborhood ~ REBORN
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames