Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The STAR WARS Neighborhood ~ v6.0
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 15  Next Page »
posted 05-22-03 05:46 PM EDT (US)   
he STAR WARS Neighborhood Version 6.0

Welcome to version 6.0 of the ongoing legacy of the Star Wars Neighborhood. 33 Star Wars Lane is where all the SW characters come to get away from life's hassles, and just relax. The new street is ready for anyone willing to live with everyone else. Want to be Boba Fett and chat to Han Solo? Want to bring the Falcon in to the starship wash? Want to mow your very own lawn? Well, now you can do it all. This RPG will test how we get along with people, as well as our own comic ideas.

RULES:

The rules are simple. Everyone who joins can take the role of any Star Wars character they please (unless already taken...). If they want to be someone they made up, go for it! The main characters (Han, Boba Fett, Jabba, Count Dooku, etc.) will be played by whoever interacts with them until someone chooses him/her. People can live together if they want, to split the rent! Remember, this may be Star Wars, but there's still taxes! You may control up to two characters, no more, but you can't have two that are very important (EX: Yoda and Luke, Han and Leia, etc.). The only other rule is to keep it realistic.

For example:
"I send 10 billion clone troopers to kill you!"

Get the picture? Also, try to keep it friendly, we don't want the town to be repairing the street every day, do we? So anyone who wants to join in, just post here. Oh, and make sure you build a house first, or else you'll have to find your own box. Thanks!

SW Neighborhood Archives:
-Star Wars Neighborhood v1.0
-Star Wars Neighborhood v2.0
-Star Wars Neighborhood v3.0
-Star Wars Neighborhood v4.0
-Star Wars Neighborhood v4.1
-Star Wars Neighborhood v5.0

SWN is a trademark of Crazy Games Inc., © 2002-03 The Crazy Person and Zara. All Rights reserved.

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai

[This message has been edited by The Crazy Person (edited 06-14-2003 @ 10:41 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-22-03 05:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 430  
Name: David Blanc
Race: Human
Job: Retired Jedi Master, Mayor of 33 Star Wars Lane
Residence: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
House Desc.: A fully upgraded-to-my-standards White House

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai
posted 05-22-03 09:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 430  
TCP we are reborn again!

Name: IG-44
Race: IG assasin droid
Job: Museum Owner/Weapons and Droids dealer
Residence: 200 Droid Plaza

House: An old droid factory that IG-44 converted into his museum and home. IG-44 secretly sells weapons and droids on the Black market.

Also, I will do a second character:

Name: Clone Emperor Palpatine
Job: Reborn Sith Master/IG-44's partner/Museum Curator
Residence: The underground bunker underneath IG-44's museum

Bio: He joined up with IG-44 to help create some of the greatest assault droids in the history of the galaxy. Together they both dream of being the ONLY supplier of arms to 33 Star Wars Lane.

posted 05-23-03 07:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 430  
*signs up*

*copies stats from the ezBoard SWN*

Homeworld: Tatooine
Species: Human
Title: Lord
Height: 2.02 meters in armor
Weapon: Lightsaber, E-11 Blaster Rifle
Vehicle: TIE Advanced x1, Executor, Imperial speeder bike, Lambda Class Advanced X1
Affiliation: Galactic Empire, Sith
Quote: I find your lack of faith disturbing...
Midi-Cholorian Counting: Over 20,000
History: Once known as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader retired from the Empire just before the fall of the Empire. He roams about in the streets, not knowing what would happen next...

IC: Vader builds his palact (You all know what it's like)

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com
Copyright (c) 2002 - 2004 Kevin Ng. All rights reserved. Any resemblance (of this post) to other posts/signature, deleted or edited, or actual events, is (in some cases) purely coincidental. All parts of this post/signature may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without any prior permission from the poster.

[This message has been edited by kevinngzh (edited 06-05-2003 @ 05:47 AM).]

posted 05-23-03 10:47 AM EDT (US)     4 / 430  
Name:Garlic Fiel Junior
Spacecraft:Geonosian Fighter
Land Vehicle:AT-TE
Armour:Mandalorian Class V2
House:Bara-dur
Job:Imperial Mega-Officer
Weapon:Purple Lightsabre

Bio:
Despite his father being the infamous garlic farter, Garlic Fiel Junior does not have the ability to release Steadfast HQ crushing pumps.Owns a small army.Like his father, he enjoys secksually abusing Yoda.

Garlic Fiel Junior woke up and breathed the morning air.
"Beautiful day to castrate some of Yoda's clones!"He said.
He ignited his lightsabre and ran down to Yoda's house, cackling madly.

Get your hands off my woman!
Coz thats life, baby.

[This message has been edited by Master Welsh (edited 05-23-2003 @ 10:49 AM).]

posted 05-23-03 12:11 PM EDT (US)     5 / 430  
Name: Peter Starlancer
Job: Retired Steadfast CO (I assume this is later than the Reborn version)
Residence: 1701 Explorer Ave.
House Desc.: A fairly large house, riddled with secrets, some of wich I don't even know!

Name: Brian Hak'ta
Race: Sciellian
Job: Peters housemate
Residence: See Peter Starlancer
House Desc.: See Peter Starlancer

Peter had retired from Steadfast, leaving R7-T1 in command. He moved to a house on 1701 Explorer ave. Were he lived with Brian Kak'ta. Brian was a Scallien, a reptillian humanoid race. In the past, peter had a large role in saving SW Lane. He'd been saving it snence the first crissis. And, most Recently, he helped the city Fight Moff Yittreas and Darth JAke, the evil incarnation of Jake. He had been the guardian of Jakes journal as well. Now, all of that is over... or is it?

OOC: What do you think?

posted 05-23-03 01:54 PM EDT (US)     6 / 430  
Name: Maximilian Yittreas (The nice Yittreas that is always on the good side)
Home: 74656 Imperial Lane (The giant fortress on the left)
Relatives: Evil Half-Brother: Moff Maxamillion Yittreas (The one from SWN5)
Forces: 3 Intrepid-class Starships
27,000 Dark Trooper Phase IIs
32 Turbolaser batteries
40 Type X Phaser Banks
50,000 Officers and enlisted men
OOC: I am friends with STarlancer, Peter. Besides, how can you hate someone with three Intrepids?

BIC:
I leaned back in my chair as I read the news PADD. My evil half-brother had been defeated on 33 Star Wars Lane. Three million Imperials gave their lives for a foolish cause. The former headquarters of the Empire were smashed. My imbecile half-brother would most likely be seeking assistance from me, but he will be denied.

OOC: Sorry to reopen old wounds, but leave my stuff alone. If you want a tour or are a friend, come on by.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 05-23-2003 @ 03:49 PM).]

posted 05-23-03 03:00 PM EDT (US)     7 / 430  
Name: Knotted Maggots
Race: Eeopie
Job: Zoo attraction
Residence: The zoo

posted 05-23-03 04:05 PM EDT (US)     8 / 430  
I walked around town looking for Peter Starlancer. I had a small package under my arm holding some Romulan Ale.

OOC: Can we assume this is immediately after SWN5? And I'm evil Yitty's older brother who had some surgery, so I am physically 25 while being chronologically 48. Is this legal?

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 05-23-03 04:09 PM EDT (US)     9 / 430  
#1:
Name: Yoda
Race: Erm....
Residence: A trailor.
Job: Retired jedi master.
Brief History:
After the great clone and Galactic Empire wars, Yoda decided to come out of hiding (you never saw him disappear under that blanket, right out that window?)
He fought and helped in all the wars so far, always on the good side. He now does pretty much nothing.

#2:
Name: Ricky.
Race: Ewok/God.
Residence: Great Ewok Fort of Thangordoriam.
Job: Weapons Manufacturer.
Brief History:
At the beginning of time when the ewok gods were created, many wars were fought. Over time the gods had vanished in wars with other gods, and Ricky was left standing as the last ewok god.
In SWN 1 when the old Moff Yittreas attacked SWN lane, Ricky turned the tides of the war by uniting the great ewok army on the field and won.
Afterwards, the fort of Thangordoriam was built. Made for defense, the walls have beyond reality strength since Ricky helped build it.
Ricky now continues to work at his Weapons Manufacturing job within the fort. Most ewoks rely on the buisness as their job.

KoP

How many people actually read this?

posted 05-23-03 04:12 PM EDT (US)     10 / 430  
Name: Eothain
Residence: A small house
Job: erm...
Brief History:...

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
posted 05-23-03 04:22 PM EDT (US)     11 / 430  
I got tired of walking around town with a very expensive bottle of ale, so I went back home. Then I had an idea. After all my neighbors had gone through, why not liven things up with a party. I immediately ordered my chefs to prepare all kinds of goodies. I then told my waiters to break out the best beverages I had, everything from soda for the kids, to bloodwine and Romulan ale for the more daring adults. I then searched the holophone book for entertainers. A few calls, and I was in business. I then sent invitations ot the whole town, except for my evil half brother and some freak five blocks down name rusty who was trying to put canned ham through his monitor and keyboard.

posted 05-23-03 05:14 PM EDT (US)     12 / 430  
OOC: I'm here!
Name: R7-T1
Species: R7 Droid
History: Escaped from storage, worked at mueseum, joined the police, became steadfast officer, became head of steadfast.
BIC: Now that he was the head of steadfast, R7-T1 was really busy. Blue left to go explore the galaxy so R7-T1 was overrun with work. R7-T1 was surprised that Peter retired and surprised he was now in charge. He got an invitation to a party and decided to go once he got organized.
posted 05-23-03 05:30 PM EDT (US)     13 / 430  
IG-44 awoke. It was a new day. IG-44 had retained command of many of his businesses after the great war, and had hired the Clone Emperor to help him run the museum.

IG-44 realized that this town needed....a bar.

Palpatine opens the bar under his name: Palpy's Pub

IG-44 sat back in his chair and relaxed.

posted 05-23-03 05:49 PM EDT (US)     14 / 430  
I waited for people to come to the party. In the meantime, I ordered all Imperial personnel to wear their dress uniforms. I then put mine on. It was white with gold trim, and There was a pin on the right side, a delta backed by the Imperial insignia. It was the symbol of the Starfleet-Imperial alliance.

posted 05-23-03 07:16 PM EDT (US)     15 / 430  
R7-T1 finally finished organizing steadfast. He was as tired as a droid can be, and wondered how it seemed that Peter who needed to sleep used run it so easily. Now that it was finally organized, and he was done working his shift at the factory, R7-T1 decides to learn cloning. He inserts the programing, and knows everything exactly. Now he built clone vats, and other clonig supplies. He builds a cloning facility in his back yard, puts all the cloning stuff in it, and decides to go to the party. There he hands out phamlets advertising his clonig facility, and decides to ask people for uses for it. R7-T1 also chugs oil. After getting the droid equivalant of being drunk from oil, he tries to get a date with a female TDL Nanny Droid, but gets hit in the head instead. Then he becomes no longer drunk and decides to talk to people.
posted 05-23-03 07:50 PM EDT (US)     16 / 430  
IG-44 told Palpatine that they needed a break. They decided to head to the party in their newly purchased limo-class speeder. On the way to the party the Clone Emperor asked IG-44 what had become of the great droid armies of old..

"Things like that just don't go away. They just disappear..." the droid said.

posted 05-23-03 08:04 PM EDT (US)     17 / 430  
I sent out an invitation to Palpatine, IG-44, and R7-T1, just in case they didn't get one the first time.

posted 05-23-03 08:24 PM EDT (US)     18 / 430  
OOC: Why does your imperial regime tend to remind me of the Nazi's?

IC:
Ricky went to the party, not really caring whether he was invited or not. He started a spear throwing contest.

KoP

How many people actually read this?

posted 05-23-03 08:30 PM EDT (US)     19 / 430  
There was a knock at the door. I opened it.
"Ricky! Glad you could come. I assume you received the invite I sent you?"
Ricky and I bantered, then the Ewok ran off. He started throwing spears.
"Good idea Ricky. I heard that the entertainment's cruiser was delayed, but this time, KEEP THE BLASTED SPEARS AWAY FROM ME!!"

posted 05-23-03 09:06 PM EDT (US)     20 / 430  
Peter got his invitation and left for the party, packing a small blaster, just in case. Peter knocked on the door. Yittreas opened it, greeted him, and invited him in. Ricky invited him to join the spearthrowing contest. Peter accepted, and came in second (to ricky). This was the most fun he'd had in a long time.
posted 05-23-03 09:08 PM EDT (US)     21 / 430  
R7-T1 heard of IG-44's conversation, he had a knack at that, probably because of the little microphones he rigged onto IG-44. Once IG-44 arrived, R7-T1 said, "The droid armies didn't disapear. Me and Blue hid all of them, and then deleted the where abouts from our memory banks. We even hid many of Moff's droids. Once the battle ended we quickly hid them all. They're locked up and the code for controling them is also deleted from our memory. In the case of the armies that we thought should no longer be such powerful weapons, and that no one should use them. We also thought that they might have to be used at one time so hid them, but deleted the things needed to run them from our memory. Blue is off out exploring so you have to take my word for it. Also the where abouts and codes are hidden in a book that is hidden in the city. I hope those armies won't be needed, but since you are such a good freind of mine and many of those droids were yours, I decided to tell you." Then R7-T1 went back to partying.
posted 05-23-03 09:11 PM EDT (US)     22 / 430  
I joined in the spear-throwing. I threw just as far as Ricky, thanks to my accident with a plama concuit that required a great deal of bionic implants.

posted 05-23-03 09:19 PM EDT (US)     23 / 430  
OOC: Since, I'm saying Blue is off exploreing the galaxy, here is my second character.
Name: Jabba the Hutt
Species: Hutt
BIC:
Jabba woke up hafter being knocked unconcous because of lack of oxygen. Luckily someone through him off the barge so he didn't blow up with it. He found his palace a mess, so decided to leave Tatoonie. He had some land he inherited for off on another planet. There he had set up another palace. When he got there his new palace was empty but Jabba hired people to decorate it and get food and stuff. Then he noticed there was a party going on and left to go there even though he wasn't invited. Next Jabba put an add for slave dancers. The rreward for anyone who got him one was 5,000,000 credits. Jabba was stinking rich and could afford to do that. At the party he lost badly at a spear throwing contest.

Meanwhile R7-T1 chugged to much oil and got the droid equivalant of drunk again.

posted 05-23-03 09:30 PM EDT (US)     24 / 430  
OOC: Interesting charachter pic, Shadow. A Cop and a crime lord.
posted 05-23-03 09:35 PM EDT (US)     25 / 430  
OOC: Yah, I like doing stuff like that. It allows meusually to create trouble and then stop it if no one else does. This way I can either start trouble, stop trouble, or both.
posted 05-23-03 09:50 PM EDT (US)     26 / 430  
Peter was walking around. Suddenly, the floor unde rhim collapsed!
"Woaaah!"
Peter fell into darkness. He landed on a mat. A farmiliar voice cackled nearby him.
"Yittreas!" Peter said.
"Yesss..." Yittreas confirmed in a hissing voice.
posted 05-23-03 09:56 PM EDT (US)     27 / 430  
Jabba decides to walk up and tell many people about his add for a slave dancer and that five million credits will be given to anyone who gives him one. He also talks to Moff about doing buisness with him and tells him also about how anyone who gives him a slave dancer will get five million credits.

Meanwhile R7-T1 is looking around for Peter, but can't find Peter.

posted 05-23-03 10:19 PM EDT (US)     28 / 430  
Palpatine accidentally bumps into Jabba, who tells him about the 5 million credit reward. Palpatine's eyes gleam, and immediately leaves the party towards the city slums...it was rumored that Padme and Leia lived there...

IG-44 walked about the party. He wondered how R7 had picked up on his conversation with Palpatine. There was more to the little droid than met the eye.

He looked about Yittreas place and noted the many Starfleet weapons hanging about the walls. Starfleet was a strange organization from another galaxy, that had recently allied itself with the Galactic Empire.
(OOC: yes I know what Starfleet is I am just saying that for the story)

IG-44 found an Imperial technician who showed him a tour of Yittreas' place, including a large room devoted to strange creatures called Borg....IG-44 was quite impressed and paid off the technician several thousand credits for a few small Borg chips. He placed the chips into a compartment and then returned to the party to try and get R7 sober.

posted 05-23-03 10:30 PM EDT (US)     29 / 430  
OOC:
1. No ST
2. Starfleet would not ally itself with the empire
3. The empire fell in SWN 5. This is New republic era.
posted 05-23-03 10:51 PM EDT (US)     30 / 430  
I gave Jabba a dancing girl named Kate Meehan. He gave me the 5,000,000 credits.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 15  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The STAR WARS Neighborhood ~ v6.0
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames