loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11  Next Page »
posted 08-06-11 11:00 AM CT (US)   
Evil has prevailed!

Host: Grand Master Yeebaagooon

Story:
The Emperor Scorpion has revealed itself!
Whoever controls this shen gong wu will have the power of manipulating all other wu, and victory must surely be theirs. The Xiaolin monks ran from the temple to get their hands on this fine trophy, but the forces of evil were not prepared to let that happen. Chase Young and his army confronted the Xiaolin warriors in a showdown to decide the fate of the world.

Shen Gong Wu Rules:
There will be very few roles with powers. Instead, you will each be given a shen gong wu at random when the game starts. Each wu will have its own unique power, and later in the game you can combine wu to form combos. Even if you do not decide to use your wu, you must email me with the name of one person each night to pass on your wu to. After the game day has finished, if that person is still alive they will receive your wu. There are a few rules to stop the wu pooling:
The mafia can only pass wu between them for one night. Once the wu has passed between two mafia members, it MUST be passed to a non-mafia member.
You will not know for certain who gave you your wu.
You cannot pass wu to the same player twice consecutively.
You should not form 'ping pong circuits' - where wu is kept between two players. If I detect these I will ask you to name another player.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is killed, you will be able to choose a new recipient in the day.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is lynched, they will be sent to a random player.
If a wu combo is possible, you will be notified.

The exception to the above rules is the Kazusu Atom, the wu which the Xiaolin monks will use to kill the forces of Chase Young. This wu is continuously kept by Raimundo (godfather) and will be passed down to other monks upon the event of his death. The Kazusu Atom will not only kill its target, but will vapourise any shen gong wu they have. The player killed and the shen gong wu lost along with their details will be included in the night writeup.

Each shen gong wu also has a relative power level (1-5, 5 is most powerful). This decides which wu is more powerful if a case arises where their abilities clash.
Please ask for clarification if any of the above is not clear.

General Rules:
You may not edit your posts, double post instead.
Any mods who check my edit history and uncover my secret pr0n stash shall be banned.
You may not quote directly from your role email or shen gong wu email or attempt to use role emails to expose players. Paraphrase.
This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
Inactives will be replaced/modkilled.
Do not keep posting after you have died.
Henrz will be hosting from the 20th-27th of August. You should CC him all emails you send to me to ensure he can host smoothly.

Players list:

Name
Email
Allegiance
Role
Herr Elessar ritvikmats()gmail.com Evil Wuya
President Nooogaabeey reach268()hotmail.com Xiaolin Clay
Abhaas Periagil  hg.periagil()hotmail.com    
THYMOLE thymole()yahoo.com Evil Kitten
Boukary guardofosiris()gmail.com Evil Katnappe
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com Evil Cyclops
Adder adder7289()gmail.com Evil Chase Young
The Unconvincing Spook holmeswatson86()yahoo.com Xiaolin Raimundo
scragins basebilbo()gmail.com    
Peralta matak.warrior@gmail.com Xiaolin Omi
BastWorshiper r76michael()yahoo.com Xiaolin Dojo
WRP wrp_beater()hotmail.it    
Mozzarella Man pspaperstacks()gmail.com    
If_Was_A_Ville AoE3boards()gmail.com Xiaolin Kimiko
Daimond Daimondo daimonddaimondo()yahoo.in    
Pulse_of_Shift jac112489()msn.com    
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com    
Anstar10 bbanstar()gmail.com    

Game log and destroyed shen gong wu list:
The Beginning
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5

The tongue of Saiping
Allows open communication between two players for the following day.
Relative power:
Mind reader conch
Allows you to see who a certain player targets
Relative power:

Crystal Glasses
Allows you to see night actions made against you
Relative power:
Reversing mirror
Reverses the effect of any shen gong wu
Relative power:
Sword of the storm
Randomises the targets of a player
Relative power:
Tangle web comb
Roleblocks a player
Relative power:
Golden Tiger Claws
Teleports you next to a player, if you are attacked during the night they will be killed instead. You are killed if you choose a player of opposite alignment.
Relative power:
Changing chopsticks
Minimises you or another player for protection
Relative power:
Shroud of shadows
Protects you from night actions.
Relative power:

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™
NO

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-11-2011 @ 06:35 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09-02-11 02:21 PM CT (US)     401 / 531  
Furthermore, we were able to see that truly, WRP's vote was OMGUS as he both completely ignored the fact that I wasn't the only one voicing concerns about him (IWAV and CV) as well as unvoted me the instant I unvoted him without any explanation (OMGU rule, maybe?). "Because the bandwagon stopped?" Really? What happened to all the post by post points he levelled against me? How is it that those points become completely moot by me unvoting him? Read: the simplest, truest explanation was that his vote was OMGUS.
If you want, I can FoS you, but there's no need to keep a vote alone. God, you're getting on my nerves.
MFoS: Pulse
FoS: IWAV

There.
We need to know the status of all the wus.
I know some, tell me if you know more, guys.
The Eye of DashiGives a vig power.
The Wushan GeyserInvestigations on the possessor give no result.
The Falcon's EyeDetects the alignment of the player you target.
The Sphere of YunDoctor power, can protect yourself or someone else. The target can't use any wu that night. It's like a jailkeeper, but you can also use it on yourself.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 09-02-11 02:24 PM CT (US)     402 / 531  
And Pulse, indeed IWAV is more suspicious than you. He gave almost no explanation for his vote. I explained my vote with a pretty long post. And guys, it's 6 to lynch, and I had already 3 votes on me. At least maybe there's less than 3 scum, or I'd have been lynched by now.

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 09-02-11 02:37 PM CT (US)     403 / 531  
Or you ARE scum. LOL.

But, if IWAV was/is more suspicious than I am... the vote was placed on me why exactly? Impulsiveness? (which = OMGUS which = scummy)

And @everybody: what I was getting at with Animal Farm mafia and Herr's play was simply to use it as an example for those who were familiar with it. And, seeing as quite a few of them are in this game, I figured it would be decent. The point is, opting out of debate when the pressure's on you (and then quickly jumping back into it) is inherently scummy. Animal Farm was just a good example.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 09-02-11 07:36 PM CT (US)     404 / 531  
But, if IWAV was/is more suspicious than I am... the vote was placed on me why exactly? Impulsiveness? (which = OMGUS which = scummy)
Following your reasoning, wouldn't it have been OMGUS even if I had voted for IWAV or CV? If there's a bandwagon on me, it's legitimate for me to defend myself.

And my vote was placed on you because your reasoning had many wrong parts. You're right again, I should have voted for IWAV. At least you tried to put some reasoning in your vote.
The point is, opting out of debate when the pressure's on you (and then quickly jumping back into it) is inherently scummy.
I was out of the debate, but you induced me to defending myself with post 378.
So Anstar and WRU are confirmed to one another, how are they confirmed to us ?
I thought WRP was cleared since he was a mason, and his mason partner is town.
Anstar and Mozzy also claim to be not-yet-masons, right like me and Thy.

posted 09-02-11 08:00 PM CT (US)     405 / 531  
My vote on you was clear at the time. You said you had done something. You were counterclaimed. Town doesn't lie about night actions. Therefore at the time, either you or CV had to be scum. A 1 to 1 trade is reasonable for town at this stage?

posted 09-02-11 08:07 PM CT (US)     406 / 531  
I already said that I did send that kill. Not my fault if it didn't succeed.

posted 09-02-11 08:17 PM CT (US)     407 / 531  
No its not your fault. The point being my vote was placed because at the time of my vote. You were being counter claimed with no supporting evidence to help you.

If there is a room full of people and an apple goes missing.
One man says that someone else took the apple, and another man says "No wait! That man that spoke up took it." You would be in a position to search that man first than anyone else.

Please remember my vote was placed before any more evidence came forward. Then it was retracted as soon as supporting evidence was brought forward to defend you. I don't see whats wrong with that.

posted 09-02-11 08:22 PM CT (US)     408 / 531  
This sucks, my suspects are destroyed again. ._.

UnFoS: IWAV

posted 09-02-11 09:28 PM CT (US)     409 / 531  
Please remember my vote was placed before any more evidence came forward. Then it was retracted as soon as supporting evidence was brought forward to defend you. I don't see whats wrong with that.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 09-02-11 10:42 PM CT (US)     410 / 531  
Well I think I'm the most confirmed of all of us! First I claimed as a not yet mason along with mozzy then I used my wu to benefit the town as best I could then I actually made a list of the wu which doesn't really prove anything but it's helpful :P AND I have a town result against me from scragins... and the reversing mirror couldn't have been used there because it was destroyed during the previous day.
and Herr had no wu that night I had the reversing mirror coz I used the glove on him and didn't get anything :/

Oh and:
I passed the comb to Ville and the Crystal Glasses to Anstar. I won't reveal who I gave the others to.
Herr I never got the crystal glasses....

Okay now for a full list of Wu and no I can't do a table

First the destroyed wu:

Reversing Mirror: Reverses all actions done on you back to the player who did the action

Mind Reader Conch: Tracks what a player does

Tongue of Saiping: Allows Masons to talk to each other

Crystal Glasses: Tells you who targets you during the night

Changing Chopsticks:Protects you from all actions for the night

Falcons Eye:Investigates Player

Sword of The Storm: Randomizes Action of another player

Tangle Web Comb: Roleblocks a player

Now for the undestroyed wu:

Wushon Geyser: Blocks Investigations made by wu of equal or lesser powered wu

Helmet of Jong: allows you to see whether you were targeted, and then decide whether it affects you or not.

Glove of Jisaku: Steals Someone elses Wua

Sphere of Yun: Protects you or another player for the night

Ring of Nine Dragons: This wu has a chance of saving the user from kills, but is prone to restrictions if it succeeds.

Kuzusu Atom: Destroys a player and all wu they're carrying.

Golden Tiger Claws: A wu that was essentially like a hider ability, where if you target someone with it they die instead of you. But if you teleport next to a player of opposite allegience you die even if your not attacked.

Eye of Dashi: Vig Wu

Okay so that's 16 down 2 to go

Plus Dojo could find out the power of any wu he carried so the mafia do have unique character powers it seems...

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 09-03-11 03:41 AM CT (US)     411 / 531  
Well I remember I used the falcons eye (cop) on Anastar last night got evil. I can't remember where I got this idea from, but I think there are only 5 mafia people, so with 3 dead 2 are alive and therefore all 3 of us can't be mafia. So if my result is correct, Anastar is evil and therefore WRP is evil.
posted 09-03-11 03:44 AM CT (US)     412 / 531  
Anastar your destroyed wue's are wrong I used the falcons eye last night and it is not destroyed, check Yeeb's list and why are the chopsticks destroyed?
posted 09-03-11 05:29 AM CT (US)     413 / 531  
Woooops accident xD

Fixed it :P

First the destroyed wu:

Reversing Mirror: Reverses all actions done on you back to the player who did the action

Tongue of Saiping: Allows Masons to talk to each other

Crystal Glasses: Tells you who targets you during the night

Sword of The Storm: Randomizes Action of another player

Tangle Web Comb: Roleblocks a player

Now for the undestroyed wu:

Changing Chopsticks:Protects you from all actions for the night

Wushon Geyser: Blocks Investigations made by wu of equal or lesser powered wu

Helmet of Jong: allows you to see whether you were targeted, and then decide whether it affects you or not.

Glove of Jisaku: Steals Someone elses Wua

Sphere of Yun: Protects you or another player for the night

Ring of Nine Dragons: This wu has a chance of saving the user from kills, but is prone to restrictions if it succeeds.

Kuzusu Atom: Destroys a player and all wu they're carrying.

Golden Tiger Claws: A wu that was essentially like a hider ability, where if you target someone with it they die instead of you. But if you teleport next to a player of opposite allegience you die even if your not attacked.

Eye of Dashi: Vig Wu

Okay so that's 16 down 2 to go

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
posted 09-03-11 06:31 AM CT (US)     414 / 531  
16? But there are 18 players, and each one of them had one wu at the start. That list is missing 2 wus.

posted 09-03-11 06:58 AM CT (US)     415 / 531  
Oh wait you already said it.

posted 09-03-11 07:13 AM CT (US)     416 / 531  
I didn't have anything last night.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 09-03-11 09:48 AM CT (US)     417 / 531  
That's why I said 16 down 2 to go xD

posted 09-03-11 09:49 AM CT (US)     418 / 531  
Neither did I :/

posted 09-03-11 06:02 PM CT (US)     419 / 531  
A claim list would be helpful. As an example, has everyone claimed?

posted 09-04-11 00:36 AM CT (US)     420 / 531  
It sounds like there will be another investigation ("blocks investigations of equal or greater power" wue. If there is only 1 wue that investigates, it would block or not block (works every time or never).
posted 09-04-11 05:03 AM CT (US)     421 / 531  
I'm not sure. Someone who's more experienced than me can try to think "if I were Yeeb, how many investigation abilities would I put in a 18 people game with this kind of setup?"

posted 09-04-11 10:47 AM CT (US)     422 / 531  
I was reading back, and I saw that Reach doesn't have many posts... Woops, I rectify: only 1 post, during day 2.
Hey guys what's going on... sorry had a weird day 1, had to go do things couldn't post :\

*reads up*

RIGHT seems the consensus is Peralta for being obvious.

Vote: Peralta
Now I'd totally:
HoS: Reach
4 days, over 420 posts and Reach has posted only once. The only post he made was a vote following a bandwagon "for the above reasons" (see this, point 4), apologising for not having been active day 1. He hasn't even claimed. I demand he claims and explains why he hasn't posted since day 2. Well, day 3 was not existant (@Yeeb, why did day 3 have neither a lynch nor discussion? Why did the day kill immediately end the day? And why did that day last only 6 minutes?), but I haven't seen his opinions day 4.

Also, as noone was posting a claim list, I made one, based on Thymole's earlier ones. Discuss.

1. President Nooogaabeey - Not claimed yet
2. Mozzarella Man - Jackbot
3. Coldviper - Cyclops
5. Daimond Daimondo - Jack Spicer
6. Pulse_of_Shift - Pandabubba
7. Ashrzr - Tubbimura
10. WRP - Genetically Altered Super Kitten
13. Anstar10 - Jackbot
14. scragins - Vlad
15. Abhaas Periagil - Hannibal Bean
16. If_Was_A_Ville - Le Mime
Confirmed Town
WRP - Genetically Altered Super Kitten
Mozzy - Jackbot
Anstar - Jackbot

Highly Likely to be town
Daimond - Jack Spicer

Claim order for the rest of them
IWAV - Le Mime
Gil - Hannibal Bean
CV - Cyclops
Pulse - Pandabubba
Scragins - Vlad
I removed the dead ofc. Also, I consider Ash likely to be town.

posted 09-04-11 11:26 AM CT (US)     423 / 531  
What more there is to claim?

I'm Hannibal Bean and I haven't had any wu for the last two night.

There are 2 wus missing. Who hasn't claimed yet?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 09-04-11 11:37 AM CT (US)     424 / 531  
Reach.

Oh and idk what's more to claim, I just copypasted from thy's claim list then deleted dead people.

posted 09-04-11 11:58 AM CT (US)     425 / 531  
Wow WRP that was an awesome pick up. I would like to see Reach post more. At least claim or something.

I would like to Vote : Reach as a pressure vote to see where he is.

posted 09-04-11 01:13 PM CT (US)     426 / 531  
@Yeeb, why did day 3 have neither a lynch nor discussion? Why did the day kill immediately end the day? And why did that day last only 6 minutes?
The daykill ended the day, was a one shot mafia ability.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 09-05-11 06:06 AM CT (US)     427 / 531  
Thanks WRP and good find. what about with the claims we also add what wue's we had, good idea?
posted 09-05-11 08:08 AM CT (US)     428 / 531  
Yeeb, can you prod reach?

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 09-05-11 08:19 AM CT (US)     429 / 531  
Prodded.

posted 09-05-11 10:29 AM CT (US)     430 / 531  
oh hi sorry, didn't realize it was day again...

Don't check the mafia forum when it's night... Expected Yeb to e-mail me when it was day again. Also Day 3 was kind of instant.

Anyway a claim. I am Jessie Bailey whoever that is. Never watched the show.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 09-05-11 10:35 AM CT (US)     431 / 531  
What wus did you have throughout the nights?

Anyway, mods usually email players on night 0 or on day 1, not on other days.
Yeb
lold at this

posted 09-05-11 10:42 AM CT (US)     432 / 531  
yeb can dam well e-mail me when days start. I'm not made of checking this obscure forum.

Also bookmarks are expensive.

Also I'll dam well call him Yeb.

Also... pretty much done nothing of interest. Yeb decided my role should be Blessed with suck. Can't say anymore.

Out Reach
posted 09-05-11 10:51 AM CT (US)     433 / 531  
Can't say anymore
Post restricted? Informed? Those the only things that make you unable of saying more. I'd say it's unlikely to have a post restriction in a game hosted by Yeeb. Just my opinion.

So, you had "no interesting wus"? Well, tell us more, what could they do, what they were called, maybe they can be useful to complete our list. 2 wus to go.

posted 09-05-11 10:53 AM CT (US)     434 / 531  
Also, someone who knows the theme can check if Jessie Bailey can be aligned with evil?

posted 09-05-11 10:54 AM CT (US)     435 / 531  
Jesse Bailey is Clay Bailey's younger sister and she had a Xiaolin Showdown with her brother. She is the leader of The Black Vipers. She kept the Wings of Tinabi for herself after returning the Shen Gong Wu to the Xiaolin Temple.
Does that mean she can be aligned with Xiaolin?

posted 09-05-11 02:01 PM CT (US)     436 / 531  
Perhaps.

AT least reveal the wus Reach.

posted 09-05-11 11:46 PM CT (US)     437 / 531  
Jessie Bailey was on the good side in the end....
So that makes him mafia :/
I think probably him and IWAV are mafia just because of their roles.
And in a game this size chances are there'll be atleast 1 SK which I'm guessing is gonna be Hannibal Bean :/

posted 09-05-11 11:48 PM CT (US)     438 / 531  
But she was only in one episode and that means there would have to be 6 mafia :/
So either he's false claiming there's six mafia or for some crazy reason Jessie Bailey is on the evil side o.O
So there's a chance she could be evil but in the end she was good.

posted 09-06-11 05:55 AM CT (US)     439 / 531  
@Abhaas Periagil
pretty much done nothing of interest. Yeb decided my role should be Blessed with suck. Can't say anymore.

Out Reach
posted 09-06-11 06:13 AM CT (US)     440 / 531  
Nothing of interest isn't nothing at all. What wu did you have night 0? Did you use it? Who did you give it to? Did you get any wus night 1, night 2 and night 3? If so, which ones? Did you use them? Who did you give them to?

I'm re-reading all the thread, reading only the post of a person at a time. As of now, I feel that Gil, Ash, Daimond, CV, Pulse and Scragins are behaving like townies. Must look more into Pulse and . Only scummy people I find are still IWAV and Reach. Oh well, I still have an HoS on Reach, I think a vote is in order there, as he ain't answering. We'll look into IWAV later.
UnHos: Reach
Vote: Reach

Oh and, these will speak for themselves:
I request that Outreach be replaced and that whoever replaces him gives the Ring of Nine Dragons to Bastworshipper
Hey guys what's going on... sorry had a weird day 1, had to go do things couldn't post :\

*reads up*

RIGHT seems the consensus is Peralta for being obvious.

Vote: Peralta
So Reach came in right after someone asked for a replacement for him. Laudable.

posted 09-06-11 06:14 AM CT (US)     441 / 531  
Must look more into Pulse and .
EBWOP: Pulse and Scragins.

posted 09-06-11 07:15 AM CT (US)     442 / 531  
Next vote/unvote on WRP or Reach will determine a lynch.
No lynch will occur if no votes are places or retracted.

posted 09-06-11 07:26 AM CT (US)     443 / 531  
I thought everyone unvoted me?
Unvote: WRP

We need more information on who used what wus and when. There's no reason not to come out because none (or very few?) of us have inherent powers.
So Anstar and WRU are confirmed to one another, how are they confirmed to us ?

Also unvote
For now.
I'm curious: CV is voting based on the fact that he killed Bast, but we both know CV is a VI (Village Idiot, a townie who acts against the town).
So this is your case? I'm an idiot?
The fact that I told Yeeb to kill Bast but he was killed the next night by CV? I did tell Yeeb to kill Bast. The fact that he didn't die that night means that I was roleblocked, or he was protected. I don't see how I am blatantly lying there.
You're stumbling around, if you had it the night before last why did you take the credit for the kill lastnight when you obviously didn't have it?
Not by following a VI. That could also result in 2 townies lynched.
Curious, you keep on insisting that I'm an idiot and you are town.

But anyways, as poor as your case is I'm afraid I have to unvote because of anstar. Unvote:WRP

You didn't kill bast though.

posted 09-06-11 07:27 AM CT (US)     444 / 531  
Also, let us decide what to do next night.

posted 09-06-11 07:51 AM CT (US)     445 / 531  
The person with the protection power should protect randomly one of the masons, that will cause an eventual kill of the mafia have 33,3% chance of failing. Note that if a person is protected with the Sphere of Yun, the target cannot use any wu that night.
@Yeeb: If one has more than one wu, can they use more than one of them?

The person with the investigating power should target someone who's suspicious. If I had that, I'd target Ville, as an example, but only if Reach is scum.

The person with the vigilante power, well, if Reach (I guess he'll be lynched) is town, then I'd say go for killing Ville, if Reach is town, then I don't know.

Whoever has the hider power should maybe hide behind one of the masons, but that would raise the odds of a mason being killed. Try instead to hide behind Scragins, and only behind Scragins (so in case you die we know who to lynch). If the next day you're alive, then good job, you've confirmed a townie. If the next day you're dead and the golden tiger claws are destroyed, then good job, you've found a monk.

The one with the stealing wu, well, do what you want, but I'd say don't steal from a likely townie.

See you on day 5, if I'm still alive.

posted 09-06-11 08:50 AM CT (US)     446 / 531  
Ah, didn't see CV's unvote as it was on the right edge...
@Yeeb: If one has more than one wu, can they use more than one of them?
Yes.

Day 3
A tumbleweed blew across the showdown grounds, but one took action. Reach was cornered and led to the gallows.

Clay, played by Reach has been killed.
The golden tiger claws and changing chopsticks have been locked in the wu vault.

It is now Night 4, send in your night actions.

posted 09-08-11 01:03 PM CT (US)     447 / 531  

Night 4

A figure blundered through the showdown, loud footsteps attracting unwanted attention. It tried to hide itself, but was no match for the kazusu atom. The shroud of shadows was vapourised, followed by the one hiding behind it.

Cyclops, played by Coldviper has been killed.
The shroud of shadows has been destroyed.

It is now Day 5
9 alive so 5 to lynch

posted 09-08-11 02:00 PM CT (US)     448 / 531  
I don't get it.

Viper had shroud of shadows, protecting from night actions.

So, how'd he died?

No wus for me again.

posted 09-08-11 02:34 PM CT (US)     449 / 531  
Gil, the Shroud of Shadows had a relative power of 4/5. Means the Kasuzu atom has 5/5.

posted 09-08-11 03:14 PM CT (US)     450 / 531  
Oh and, I had the Ring of Nine Dragons last night.
I'd say it's time to update the wu list.

Destroyed wus:

Reversing Mirror: Reverses all actions done on you back to the player who did the action.

Mind Reader Conch: Tracks what a player does.

Tongue of Saiping: Allows Masons to talk to each other.

Crystal Glasses: Tells you who targets you during the night.

Sword of The Storm: Randomizes Action of another player.

Tangle Web Comb: Roleblocks a player.

Changing Chopsticks: Minimises you or another player for protection.

Shroud of Shadows: Protects you from night actions.

Not destroyed wus:

Falcons Eye: Detects the alignment of a player.

Wushan Geyser: Blocks Investigations made on you.

Helmet of Jong: Allows you to see whether you were targeted, then decide whether it affects you or not.

Glove of Jisaku: Steals Someone elses Wu.

Sphere of Yun: Jails (protects and roleblocks) you or another player for the night.

Kazusu Atom: This is the wu the mafia uses to kill a player and all his wus.

Eye of Dashi: Lets you kill someone during the night.

17 down, 1 to go.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: