loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 08-06-11 11:00 AM CT (US)   
Evil has prevailed!

Host: Grand Master Yeebaagooon

Story:
The Emperor Scorpion has revealed itself!
Whoever controls this shen gong wu will have the power of manipulating all other wu, and victory must surely be theirs. The Xiaolin monks ran from the temple to get their hands on this fine trophy, but the forces of evil were not prepared to let that happen. Chase Young and his army confronted the Xiaolin warriors in a showdown to decide the fate of the world.

Shen Gong Wu Rules:
There will be very few roles with powers. Instead, you will each be given a shen gong wu at random when the game starts. Each wu will have its own unique power, and later in the game you can combine wu to form combos. Even if you do not decide to use your wu, you must email me with the name of one person each night to pass on your wu to. After the game day has finished, if that person is still alive they will receive your wu. There are a few rules to stop the wu pooling:
The mafia can only pass wu between them for one night. Once the wu has passed between two mafia members, it MUST be passed to a non-mafia member.
You will not know for certain who gave you your wu.
You cannot pass wu to the same player twice consecutively.
You should not form 'ping pong circuits' - where wu is kept between two players. If I detect these I will ask you to name another player.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is killed, you will be able to choose a new recipient in the day.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is lynched, they will be sent to a random player.
If a wu combo is possible, you will be notified.

The exception to the above rules is the Kazusu Atom, the wu which the Xiaolin monks will use to kill the forces of Chase Young. This wu is continuously kept by Raimundo (godfather) and will be passed down to other monks upon the event of his death. The Kazusu Atom will not only kill its target, but will vapourise any shen gong wu they have. The player killed and the shen gong wu lost along with their details will be included in the night writeup.

Each shen gong wu also has a relative power level (1-5, 5 is most powerful). This decides which wu is more powerful if a case arises where their abilities clash.
Please ask for clarification if any of the above is not clear.

General Rules:
You may not edit your posts, double post instead.
Any mods who check my edit history and uncover my secret pr0n stash shall be banned.
You may not quote directly from your role email or shen gong wu email or attempt to use role emails to expose players. Paraphrase.
This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
Inactives will be replaced/modkilled.
Do not keep posting after you have died.
Henrz will be hosting from the 20th-27th of August. You should CC him all emails you send to me to ensure he can host smoothly.

Players list:

Name
Email
Allegiance
Role
Herr Elessar ritvikmats()gmail.com Evil Wuya
President Nooogaabeey reach268()hotmail.com Xiaolin Clay
Abhaas Periagil  hg.periagil()hotmail.com    
THYMOLE thymole()yahoo.com Evil Kitten
Boukary guardofosiris()gmail.com Evil Katnappe
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com Evil Cyclops
Adder adder7289()gmail.com Evil Chase Young
The Unconvincing Spook holmeswatson86()yahoo.com Xiaolin Raimundo
scragins basebilbo()gmail.com    
Peralta matak.warrior@gmail.com Xiaolin Omi
BastWorshiper r76michael()yahoo.com Xiaolin Dojo
WRP wrp_beater()hotmail.it    
Mozzarella Man pspaperstacks()gmail.com    
If_Was_A_Ville AoE3boards()gmail.com Xiaolin Kimiko
Daimond Daimondo daimonddaimondo()yahoo.in    
Pulse_of_Shift jac112489()msn.com    
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com    
Anstar10 bbanstar()gmail.com    

Game log and destroyed shen gong wu list:
The Beginning
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5

The tongue of Saiping
Allows open communication between two players for the following day.
Relative power:
Mind reader conch
Allows you to see who a certain player targets
Relative power:

Crystal Glasses
Allows you to see night actions made against you
Relative power:
Reversing mirror
Reverses the effect of any shen gong wu
Relative power:
Sword of the storm
Randomises the targets of a player
Relative power:
Tangle web comb
Roleblocks a player
Relative power:
Golden Tiger Claws
Teleports you next to a player, if you are attacked during the night they will be killed instead. You are killed if you choose a player of opposite alignment.
Relative power:
Changing chopsticks
Minimises you or another player for protection
Relative power:
Shroud of shadows
Protects you from night actions.
Relative power:

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™
NO

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-11-2011 @ 06:35 AM).]

Replies:
posted 08-17-11 02:58 PM CT (US)     301 / 531  
Strange how peralta posted but did not provide any explaination or answers on the questions even though he has two votes on him.
Here it is, oh impatient one :
I received no indication of being randomized
Why you would?
I find it incredulous that you would think to randomize my action.
It was a massive screw-up as, I told. I just saw the claim list on the first page, them asked if there was an order. Then I disappeared to arrange my stuff to travel.
Lastly you claimed last amongst all the others disregarding ash and bouk (who technically safeclaimed) and bast who I find suspicious.
This wasn't intentional. I was preparing my baggage to travel. I didn't had much time. I even told that I would be AFK until today.
Who did you give your wu to last night
What did you do with them
What are your opinions on each other
I had the ring of nine dragons, not used it and passed it to Reach. Then, this night I received the sword, randomized you, and tried to pass it to Adder. Since he died, I still have it and can choose a new recipient.

I don't have an opinion on either Bast or IWAV because I didn't read the full thread.

Now this:
I didn't get to pick who I gave my Wu to last night. I was told the decision was already made for me. So its very possible Peralta has my Wu. I currently have none.
I'm sorry IWAV, but this is impossible. I had the ring of nine dragons, a self protection wu, not the gloves of jinzaku. You passed the sword to me knowlingly. If herr used the gloves to steal the sword from you, he would have received the sword today and I wouldn't have it.

Anything else?

(Now, it's true that I targeted you, but I suggest we see who scragins targeted with the mirror to see if I randomized you or myself).
posted 08-17-11 02:59 PM CT (US)     302 / 531  
*massive screw-up, as I told.
posted 08-17-11 03:10 PM CT (US)     303 / 531  
Anyways, last night it looked like Ashrzr was about to replace Daimond, so I asked for my Wu to be passed to Ashrzr. But then Daimond didn't get replaced and Ashrzr replaced someone else, so I don't know who has the Gloves of Jisaku currently. I've asked Yeeb where it went.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 08-17-11 03:16 PM CT (US)     304 / 531  
Ok so it went to Daimond.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 08-17-11 03:23 PM CT (US)     305 / 531  
^ Yeah I believe I said that before on the last page.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 08-17-11 03:34 PM CT (US)     306 / 531  
Vote: Peralta

What bullshit. You f*cked up an investigation which could have confirmed a Townie or doomed Scum. Now we're back to square one without any masons and without our governor.

If you are Town, you are the least-Town player ever.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 08-17-11 04:52 PM CT (US)     307 / 531  
I request that Outreach be replaced and that whoever replaces him gives the Ring of Nine Dragons to Bastworshipper
posted 08-17-11 07:14 PM CT (US)     308 / 531  
Yeah Perelta your just being silly :P
Why use it on the guy who's real sure he's town anyway? SERIOUSLY?
god
Vote: Perelta

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 08-17-11 07:22 PM CT (US)     309 / 531  
Reminds me of when adder got away with giving a fake cop result and getting a townie lynched in cold war mafia.

I cannot let this one go.

I think we should lynch Peralta

Reverse IWAV

Track Bast

If Peralta is scum I just want to vig IwAV :/
posted 08-17-11 07:44 PM CT (US)     310 / 531  
I'm sorry but "it was a screw up" and "I was just so stoked to use a night action!" are terrible excuses. If this was an accident, it was one of absolutely epic fail proportions.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 08-17-11 07:52 PM CT (US)     311 / 531  
Randomly protect a mason too!

No I didn't give my items all to wrp for the record
posted 08-17-11 08:33 PM CT (US)     312 / 531  
Oh ya, Vote Peralta
I almost forgot.

posted 08-17-11 09:45 PM CT (US)     313 / 531  
Wait a minute....
Earlier on someone said they had passed the tongue of saiping to one of the masons....... :O

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 08-17-11 09:58 PM CT (US)     314 / 531  
posted 08-17-11 10:01 PM CT (US)     315 / 531  
Shouldn't have to say why.

EE forever
posted 08-18-11 01:06 AM CT (US)     316 / 531  
Just hope we aren't going to have 2 epic fails in a row.

posted 08-18-11 03:46 AM CT (US)     317 / 531  
Hey guys what's going on... sorry had a weird day 1, had to go do things couldn't post :\

*reads up*

RIGHT seems the consensus is Peralta for being obvious.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 08-18-11 04:23 AM CT (US)     318 / 531  
I used the mirror on Mole last night, but it seemed no-one killed him and his result should not be effected.
posted 08-18-11 04:31 AM CT (US)     319 / 531  
Well I finished reading and I guess Peralta targeted mole I reversed this action so Peralta randomized his own action that is already targeting himself so Peralta did nothing?

Yes I did give the falcons eye to mole. I sent it to the person I investigated because if they are guilty, we could lynch him and then i get it back and if he's town I've given it to a town member.
posted 08-18-11 09:06 AM CT (US)     320 / 531  
In other words bast has a town result on him.

I'm surprised :/
posted 08-18-11 09:33 AM CT (US)     321 / 531  
No I reversed, all abilities that targeted you Mole, not abilities that you used.
posted 08-18-11 09:35 AM CT (US)     322 / 531  
Sorry for the double post, but before i vote I want to know what happened with what Peralta did. I reversed the randomize wu back to himself, so what happens?
posted 08-18-11 09:37 AM CT (US)     323 / 531  
Unvote

Vote Bast

This is a much clearer target then.

Cop result. Can't argue that. Could you just double check with yeeb that you would not have reversed my cop power?
posted 08-18-11 09:38 AM CT (US)     324 / 531  
f***

we already lynched Peralta

PERSON WITH THE EYE OF DASHI

VIG BAST
posted 08-18-11 09:40 AM CT (US)     325 / 531  
Nevermind that scragins I checked my own email and my abilities were not affected if you protected me.

Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast
Vig Bast

We have a guilty on him
posted 08-18-11 09:42 AM CT (US)     326 / 531  
Yes, absolutely check that, scragins. There is no way you got a guilty result on me.

I also find it very interesting that, now, you claim a guilty cop result cannot be ignored; so you vote for me, while the only cop result we have on you is a guilty result. Irony? Not really. The reversing mirror was involved with both investigations.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 08-18-11 09:43 AM CT (US)     327 / 531  
I had the reversing mirror and it clearly states that you can either reverse abilities used on a person OR reverse the actions that the person uses.

It isn't both.

Bast who did you give your wu to?
posted 08-18-11 09:55 AM CT (US)     328 / 531  
I gave my wu to you.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

posted 08-18-11 09:59 AM CT (US)     329 / 531  
Thanks <3

But still... FIRE THE VIG CANNON
posted 08-18-11 10:00 AM CT (US)     330 / 531  
Wait, no I meant the first night
posted 08-18-11 10:05 AM CT (US)     331 / 531  
K for the last time I'll propose my night plan

If Peralta is scum
Vig Bast
Reverse Outreach's actions back at himself
Investigate IWAV
Protect the masons

If Peralta is not scum
Vig Bast
Reverse IWAV
Investigate whoever you want, I'd personally do ash but it's up to you
Protect the masons
posted 08-18-11 10:09 AM CT (US)     332 / 531  
It doesn't make any sense to investigate Ash. He counterclaimed a person who was inexplicably false-claiming. I can't think of any reason he would do that if he was not who he claimed.

I can't remember who I passed to the first night. I had some kind of self-protection wu. I'll have to go back and look.

posted 08-18-11 10:13 AM CT (US)     333 / 531  
Doesn't mean much to me. He didn't know he was doing so :P

Yes please go get that, Bast
posted 08-18-11 10:13 AM CT (US)     334 / 531  
I randomized it, since I didn't (don't) know who to trust.

posted 08-18-11 10:14 AM CT (US)     335 / 531  
Was it the ring of nine dragons that is now in Peralta's possession?
posted 08-18-11 10:17 AM CT (US)     336 / 531  
Nevermind I remembered wrong.

you best go and see who you passed it to bud

And what it was called
posted 08-18-11 10:21 AM CT (US)     337 / 531  
No, it was the shroud of something. I can check it when I get home in about 8 hours.

posted 08-18-11 10:28 AM CT (US)     338 / 531  
You and I both know that the thread will likely be closed before then. I think you're fully capable of checking it now.
posted 08-18-11 10:29 AM CT (US)     339 / 531  
Shroud of Shadows I think the name was called

Now who has the shroud...?
posted 08-18-11 10:32 AM CT (US)     340 / 531  
posted 08-18-11 10:47 AM CT (US)     341 / 531  

Day 2
Evil united in a great sting, and brought Perlata kicking and screaming into full view of everyone.
Without Chase Young, the evil players tore at him frenzily. Peralta put up a very strong fight, but the majority overwhelmed him.

Peralta fell to the ground and was not carrying any wu. The evil players laughed at what they saw, before the deep hum of the shen yi bu switcheroo filled the air.

Omi - Xiaolin dragon of the water, played by Peralta has been lynched.

You will now be notified if you posses any shen gong wu. Please send in your night actions. If you do not wish to use your wu, you MUST still pass it on to another player. Day begins in 48 hours.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO HENRZ

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-19-2011 @ 03:25 AM).]

posted 08-24-11 11:31 AM CT (US)     342 / 531  

Night 2
They gone pwnt Herr, he died a deathly olde death. One could say it was unfortunate.

Wuya - an evil dude, played by Herr has been Killed.

It's now Day 3; with 13 alive it is 7 to lynch.

(if you think you should've got a result and you haven't please inform me)

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.

[This message has been edited by Henrz (edited 08-24-2011 @ 11:39 AM).]

posted 08-24-11 11:37 AM CT (US)     343 / 531  

Day 3
THYMOLE got slaughtered as he walked outside, it was a bit annoying as I am confused about how to do things.

Kitten - an evil dude, played by THYMOLE has been Day Killed.

It's now Night 3; as I am rather confused, Yeebaagooon will send the Wu's when he gets back.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.

[This message has been edited by Henrz (edited 08-24-2011 @ 11:40 AM).]

posted 08-28-11 02:17 PM CT (US)     344 / 531  
Will try and get things moving again tomorrow.
Waiting on Henrz to get back to me.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-29-2011 @ 03:55 AM).]

posted 08-29-11 10:53 AM CT (US)     345 / 531  
Apologies for any confusion, it is now NIGHT THREE.

You will now be notified if you posses any shen gong wu. Please send in your night actions. If you do not wish to use your wu, you MUST still pass it on to another player. Day begins in 48 hours.

posted 08-31-11 06:23 AM CT (US)     346 / 531  

Night 3
There was much confusion and disorganisation, yet throughout the chaos a bolt of lightning shot out of the gloom to hit BastWorshiper, killing him.

Dojo, played by BastWorshiper has been killed.
Dojo knew the relative power of any wu in his posession.

It is now Day 4.
12 alive so 7 to lynch

posted 08-31-11 06:30 AM CT (US)     347 / 531  
There's just two mafia left I believe. Kimiko and that big chap.

I'm interested to see how those many wus ended up getting destroyed.

And why aren't any of you sending me any wus?!
Its one thing that two lynches occurred while I was asleep. Another thing that my role here is nonexistent. :|

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-31-11 06:34 AM CT (US)     348 / 531  
Well I think we might be able to find mafia today.

What is the name of the wu that takes the wu from a player and what is it's exact effect.
posted 08-31-11 06:52 AM CT (US)     349 / 531  
Gloves of Jisaku I think.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-31-11 07:24 AM CT (US)     350 / 531  
Well on night 1 I had the reversing mirror and gave it Anastar. The reversing mirror is destroyed and Anastar is not, you would think this means that Anastar gave to the person that got day killed destroying the mirror. So what wue do I get last night The falcons eye (cop) again so I investigate Anastar, I get the evil result (town). This means the person that used the glove got the mirror passed it to the person to be killed and day killed them, we find out who had the glove and we find a mafia (I hope).
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 11  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: