Moderated by Gweilo

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Emperor Patch - Bugs Report
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
posted 08-10-03 04:44 ET (US)   
Hi!

I have installed the Emperor patch, and I have started playing the Han campaing. I didn't go much deeper into it, but so far there are two things I noticed were not corrected.

AGRICULTURE PANEL

If you load any city before starting a new scenario, the Agriculture Panel will tell you that the food imports can sustain, for example, 7546 people, i.e., the amount of food your were importing in the last scenario.

HOUSING

If you save your game with unoccupied houses, exit that game and reload it again, the unoccupied houses will turn into Huts or some other kind of housing I can't remember at the present.

-

Those were the only bugs I noticed so far. If you notice more, head over here to post more.

Ben The Vizier

Replies:
posted 02-24-16 17:54 ET (US)     126 / 144  
A new one after so long. (I think > 3 pages -nah not reading them)
Free Ceramics for Elite Housing
requires a trader to be buying ceramics at TS, in Pause with 1 ceramics in a WH and TS. I was able to place 4 Elites and still had 1 ceramics at the TS.
Was right after an auto-save so I was able to double check and verify.
Desires Activision and BreakAway to renegotiate that darn royalty deal so they might at least sell it at GOG even if they don't fix stuff.

[This message has been edited by user3 (edited 02-24-2016 @ 06:06 PM).]

posted 02-26-16 05:34 ET (US)     127 / 144  
I hear ya! This game must be released on GOG!

Expand your fun by downloading free custom campaigns for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.
Visit Zeus Heaven to expand your knowledge of Zeus and Poseidon.
posted 02-26-16 10:28 ET (US)     128 / 144  
Both Sierra and Breakaway have webpages and Contact emails. Might it be time to begin shifting tactics, now?
Getting OT so my apologies.
posted 03-31-16 04:40 ET (US)     129 / 144  
Yeah, my buildings are also not animated. :/
posted 03-31-16 11:31 ET (US)     130 / 144  
posted 06-28-17 07:35 ET (US)     131 / 144  
Confucius grave goods gift

He provides the goods(lacquerware) but the right click dialog is not credited with the gift. The remaining items do not get distributed until player provides the lacquerware, which is credited properly with the monuments listing tally showing -7 rather then 0.

save available if needed

[This message has been edited by user3 (edited 06-28-2017 @ 07:36 AM).]

posted 07-18-19 09:45 ET (US)     132 / 144  
Sun Wu Kong homage level increase from Grand Pagoda

Contrary to what is stated in the game manual (and the table shown here at EH), the completion of the Grand Pagoda monument does not increase the homage level of the Buddhist hero Sun Wu Kong.

Expand your fun by downloading free custom campaigns for Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.

[This message has been edited by Gweilo (edited 07-18-2019 @ 09:46 AM).]

posted 07-19-19 00:32 ET (US)     133 / 144  
Tested this Grand Pagoda quirk and the condition for Exalted status, for Bodhidharma and Sun Wu Kong.

Daoism must be active(checkbox ticked even if no Daoist heroes are allowed).

Same condition for
Large Palace - Sun Wu Kong
Temple Complex - Bodhidharma

Be checking for Guan Yin's monuments later.
Update: Yin seems to require Daoist be Active as well to go to Exalted.

[This message has been edited by user3 (edited 07-21-2019 @ 08:57 AM).]

posted 08-31-19 21:50 ET (US)     134 / 144  
Rotated Tumulus and Grand Tumulus pit graphics incorrect
Slight annoyance, but workable, that the graphics of the dug portion is not displayed correctly. I never had reason to Rotate them until recently for my MOD. And, I normalized my files to the ca. 2002 ones for my testing.

[This message has been edited by user3 (edited 08-31-2019 @ 09:54 PM).]

posted 05-10-20 12:45 ET (US)     135 / 144  
My plan is to send gifts of 2500 cash and 1000 cash to Yen followed by a request to become an Ally. From the Feb 614 save this will cause Yen to call off Invasion and complete the great Wall by ~Feb615. Yangzhou may trigger an invasion but there troops won't get to the city before monument completion. I'll loss Chang-an as an ally/trade partner. Defensive aid request for Sabi invasion made Chang-an resentful, and the 2500 cash to keep them will be going to Yen. mobdro

Regards,
tubemate

[This message has been edited by rinkymehra (edited 06-14-2020 @ 05:54 AM).]

posted 10-12-20 09:39 ET (US)     136 / 144  
Bribing an invasion coming from your Ruler's city when you are already a vassal of that city.

Bribing an invasion coming from your "Ruler's" city when you are already a vassal of that city will revert THAT CITY to be YOUR vassal instead.

*shakes head in disbelief this wasn't documented already in this thread (unless I missed it)*

posted 07-06-22 04:10 ET (US)     137 / 144  
I am editing this message to add that I have not done any testing in MP games, only singleplayer. Not sure if the catapult bug exists in MP or not.
https://get-vidmateapp.com/
https://get-mobdroapk.com

[This message has been edited by girjasingh833 (edited 07-07-2022 @ 01:29 PM).]

posted 09-12-23 06:36 ET (US)     138 / 144  
Hi,
So i just restarted playing again Emperor, and using the latest patch of 1.0.1.0
but whenever i play Open play, still the same bug kept bothering me, now and way before the patch.
I'm not sure is it correct way to say it, caterpiller cart??
it's when the person having multiple carts and becoming train like moving items and eating the resources.
it's always happen right when i have 25K people and above. is there any way to prevent this? because of them, i kept losing my resources.
thanks
posted 10-08-23 22:03 ET (US)     139 / 144  
Hi

can anyone help to reply on my problem?

Thanks,

cromok77
posted 10-09-23 08:20 ET (US)     140 / 144  
Hi cromok77, I do not really understand your problem, but it might be because you have built your city too big, and are exceeding the "sprite limit" of 4000 objects. More discussion on this is here:

https://caesar3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/caeforumscgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,5963,,all

[This message has been edited by Gweilo (edited 10-09-2023 @ 08:26 AM).]

posted 11-09-23 20:22 ET (US)     141 / 144  
No, it's not about the building limits.
it's about the walkers i'm having issues right now.

Issue 1:
When transferring wood from a warehouse to crossbow fort, usually we can see 1 person pulling on 1 cart full of wood.
But instead, I'm seeing 1 person pulling several carts of wood. Hence the caterpillar or train like walker. I'm losing resources because, when this happen, the quantity taken from warehouse, eg. 400 units, but when reach the destination only received 100 units.
It's always happen to those walkers that pulling the cart:
wood, ceramics, steel, clay, weapons, craved jade, paper.
walkers that were pushing the carts didn't happen this.

Issue 2:
Building inspectors does not return back once they reach their walking distance limit, instead they just vanish. This causing my buildings to collapse. And it's not about the spy sabotaging, as i always paired the inspectors with watchtowers, and the guard also facing the same problem.

Thanks
cromok77
posted 11-10-23 07:16 ET (US)     142 / 144  
Does this only happen in Open Play, or during campaign play also?

posted 11-11-23 07:49 ET (US)     143 / 144  
Open play.

I didn't see any during Campaign.
posted 11-11-23 10:31 ET (US)     144 / 144  
Please excuse my butting in. Issue 2 sounds like what occurs in C3 or Pharaoh when the walker sprite limit or the destination walker sprite limit is reached. If that's the problem, either build smaller cities or learn to use fewer walkers and destination walkers.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
Caesar IV Heaven » Forums » Emperor: Game Help » Emperor Patch - Bugs Report
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Caesar IV Heaven | HeavenGames