You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design and Modding
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: This mod will allow rotation of cliff waterfalls.
posted 06-12-09 09:25 PM ET (US)   
graphic_833_unknown01a: 00 00 00 00 0a
graphic_833_angles: 2
graphic_833_type: 1
civ_0_unit_296_player_interaction_mode: 2
Use these patches in AoEd/RoRd to make it possible to rotate cliff waterfalls. You will have to include an edited empires.dat having these patches with any scenario/campaign you make that uses this.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          
The best stuff I made for Age of Empires:
 Composite Editor 1.1 Rated 5.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Utility)
 Coke vs. Pepsi Rated 4.4 ★ ★ ★ ★ ⅖ (Multi player scenario)
 The Map of the World (Real world map)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies:
posted 06-12-09 09:54 PM ET (US)     1 / 7  
Would you also need to update the graphics.drs or does it automatically flip?

"Mrcheeze your genius but not quite a Gumble-kind-of genius." - Gumble
"We're all friendly here except MrCheeze but he means well" - Ninetales (Not exact words)
"Gumble has no words for you, you’re boring now. -underrated- that’s a joke, Gumble is OVERSTATED." - Gumble
(Not even sure what he was saying there)

[This message has been edited by MrCheeze (edited 06-12-2009 @ 09:57 PM).]

posted 06-13-09 02:47 AM ET (US)     2 / 7  
Nice Zappy, what is the graphic_833_unknown01a patch doing?

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 06-13-09 03:18 AM ET (US)     3 / 7  
And you said it would be impossible. Very nice work zappy. Is it possible to cause other object rotation, other than just the cliff waterfalls? It would be sweet to be at least able to rotate the graphics of a building into its mirror-image, like left to right or right to left.

Too many people say far too much about Gumble. They also claim Gumble says far too much which isnt true.

One man's truth is another man's lie. Seek TRUTH to escape this moral mire.

'Experts' try to analyse human behaviour and the human condition and make grand conclusions. - Its the same as the guy who explains why a joke is funny and kills the joke.
posted 06-13-09 09:51 PM ET (US)     4 / 7  
I said that it would be impossible without a mod, I'm sure that you won't be able to view the waterfalls with the rotation if you don't include the .dat file. I may be wrong, but I'm sure I'm not and hope I am.

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
"Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro
Voted AoEH's Most Helpful Forumer 2009!

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble
posted 06-14-09 11:37 AM ET (US)     5 / 7  
Hehe, i hope this reduces my frustration level when i'm making a senario
posted 06-16-09 02:26 PM ET (US)     6 / 7  
OMG am I dreaming?

Killer, HMFSFM ©
AoE Portuguese Designer
"Combining good map design and personality since whenever it was that he exploded onto AoEH, blowing away all the known rules of designing!" - Ninetails
【► My Age of Empires 1 Projects:◄】
|The Adventures of Zenor 1 - The Skull of the Realm - 4.1|The Adventures of Zenor 2 - The Fall of Artratus- 4.1|
posted 06-16-09 02:41 PM ET (US)     7 / 7  
Yes, you are all dreaming about things that won't happen. Not to take the place of our resident pessimist by being the bearer of bad news, but none of you seem to have read what Zapdotep said in the main post:
You will have to include an edited empires.dat having these patches with any scenario/campaign you make that uses this.
Which means that this is a MOD, not any sort of editor breakthrough.

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
"Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro
Voted AoEH's Most Helpful Forumer 2009!

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Modding » This mod will allow rotation of cliff waterfalls.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames