Veni, Vidi, Vici
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Lego Castle Mafia Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15 ··· 20  Next Page »
posted 05-04-09 11:37 AM ET (US)   

Basil the Batlord is on the offensive! Can the good king Leo hold out? Or will the Batlord triumph? The Batlord has laid siege to the good king's castle. Only time will show the victor.

The wizards of the North are angry. Basil's men and the King's men have raided several of their monestaries, looting them of their valuable tomes and spell-scripts. Hearing the news that Basil and the King have gone to war, the wizards sent some of their strongest spellcasters south to deal with both sides.

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

Players:

Living:

2. Nacht Jaeger - jaeger@heavengames.com
    3. LittleFreak - pht2(at)gmx(dot)de
    5. Blatant7 - the.tminator@yahoo.com
    9. Frutfisk 2 - H04X@live.se
    10. Ashrzr - ashgerms@yahoo.com
    13. A Banned User - A_Banned_User@hotmail.co.uk
    14. Drinian - kingdommusician@yahoo.com
    15. Jax - mat3740@gmail.com
    17. Pit_King - koji1_2_3@hotmail.com

Dead:

1. Julius999 - Men-at-Arms John - Vanilla Townie
    12. Dudis - Hoach the Blue - Wizard, One Shot Nexus
    4. Frutfisk - Drega - Bodyguard
    7. Ninetails - Skopturus - Red Mage
    6. Mapppp - Seargent-at-Arms Richard - Cop
    11. Heir of Elessar - Domovoi - Bodyguard
    18. The Dark Archer - Dreadknight-at-Arms Barbarossa - Mafia Framer
    8. Julius999 2 - Cedric the Bull-Lord - One Shot Automatic Sympathizer
    16. Henrz - Knight Champion Henry - Vigilante

Scum players will be in red, and town players will be in black.

Replacements:

• "Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 06-15-2009 @ 10:23 AM).]

Replies:
    posted 06-05-09 04:39 AM ET (US)     301 / 502  
    Heir... I don't think even a majority are even looking at this thread... We might be waiting for majority for a long, long time...
    Well, this was one of the reasons for me waiting for a majority, that is, it might provoke activity and get at least some people to post and it might even throw some leads. It might have even worked, what with Nacht voting for me even though I expressly asked people to just say it and not vote for me if they wanted a claim.

But since the majority of the active people want me to claim, I shall claim....

I'm Domovoi, a bodyguard. I randomly protect a person at night and if that person is attacked, I die.

My role is the same as that of Fruitfisk was, come to think of it.

Also, I think Catabre should consider poking Blatant or else either mod-killing him or replacing him, cause he's been active in other places but not here.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 06-05-09 08:13 AM ET (US)     302 / 502  
    I was actually protecting a specific person every night, it was not randomly selected. I think it is a bit unlikely, especially as it is something we can never prove.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
    Cleidopus gloriamaris
    posted 06-05-09 03:26 PM ET (US)     303 / 502  
    I'm not sure if I buy it. It's a really safe scum claim, because as Frukt said, there's no way to test it.
    Also, I think Catabre should consider poking Blatant or else either mod-killing him or replacing him, cause he's been active in other places but not here.
    Right. I am one out of many inactives and therefore I should be mod-killed.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 06-05-09 03:52 PM ET (US)     304 / 502  
    I agree with Blatant. I also don't think that there are two bodyguards in this game.

Vote: Heir of Elessar

While sausages are tasty, you might cut your finger with that pencil over there.
    posted 06-05-09 05:53 PM ET (US)     305 / 502  
    It is plausible... But as said, there have already been 2 protective roles come and gone, a 3rd is highly unlikely, considering the power of the first.
    Vote count Cat?

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 06-05-09 08:53 PM ET (US)     306 / 502  
    Three protective roles, and a random one to boot? That's way over the top. My vote stands. (I misread Heir's statement, btw)

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    posted 06-05-09 09:55 PM ET (US)     307 / 502  
    Sorry I didn't get these up sooner, it's been a hectic week.

Earlier that night the king mentioned that he had seen a great green light in the sky, some sort of powerful magic spell. He had seen the green light descend into the castle grounds.
    Mappp had unknowingly made himself a high priority target. He was found decapitated next to the door of the barracks. A small black bat next to him. His body was glowing green, and it was poisoned.
    Okay, so I edited, but I didn't remove anything, remember, I'm dead so I can't say anything of any use to you people.

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
    "Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro
    Voted AoEH's Most Helpful Forumer 2009!

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble

[This message has been edited by Ninetails (edited 06-05-2009 @ 09:58 PM).]

posted 06-06-09 02:51 AM ET (US)     308 / 502  
    Three protective roles, and a random one to boot? That's way over the top. My vote stands. (I misread Heir's statement, btw)
    It is plausible... But as said, there have already been 2 protective roles come and gone, a 3rd is highly unlikely, considering the power of the first.
    I agree with Blatant. I also don't think that there are two bodyguards in this game.
    I don't think 3 protective roles in a game with two mafias to boot is not all that implausible.

I don't even know who I'm protecting. The mod decides for me.

The town has already made one major mistake by lynching a major protective role by lynching Dudis. I would advise them not to repeat that mistake. My role isn't all that unbelievable too, BTW. Kings usually do have two bodyguards.

Anyways, if you still are going to lynch me, I'd love to see the kind of scene Ninetails would prepare for me. Yet another protective role wrongfully lynched.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 06-06-09 03:58 AM ET (US)     309 / 502  
    Nice Ninetails, nice.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 06-06-09 04:29 AM ET (US)     310 / 502  
    About your Lynch. As people say it's impossible to test... But, the problem is that it's just too well set out for scum, random and a bodyguard, meaning you'll die... I think we shouldn't lynch yet, but get a few more Rcs and see if anyone else has anything improbable.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 06-06-09 08:46 AM ET (US)     311 / 502  
    Vote Count:

The Dark Archer - 1
    (Heir of Elessar)
    Heir of Elessar - 3 (Pit_King, Julius999, Littlefreak)

13 alive. 7 to lynch.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 06-15-2009 @ 05:09 PM).]

posted 06-06-09 09:56 AM ET (US)     312 / 502  
    13 alive, and only 3 active at any one time. This is a very slow mafia, I'm just waiting for the next lynch so I have something to do.

| The Slave Pits (4.8) MMC 1st Place | The Fate of Inraya Teaser (4.5) | The Parting Gift | Computer Wars Pack |
    "Never experienced any of his revolutionary scenarios, but dang if he isn't charismatic when he speaks!" -Aro
    Voted AoEH's Most Helpful Forumer 2009!

Ninetails, of all the forumers you seen to have the inabillity to feel hate against your fellow man. A noble trait, treasure it. -Gumble
    posted 06-06-09 10:00 AM ET (US)     313 / 502  
    If you need a back-up player to replace, I'm happy to re-join.

◓◓◓◓◓
    posted 06-06-09 10:03 AM ET (US)     314 / 502  
    Yeah, I'll replace you and Droideka in.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 06-06-09 10:27 AM ET (US)     315 / 502  
    So, do we go after someone else then? I'm still fairly suspicious of Heir, but getting several claims and choosing the shakiest is a solid plan.

posted 06-06-09 12:34 PM ET (US)     316 / 502  
    So, do we go after someone else then? I'm still fairly suspicious of Heir, but getting several claims and choosing the shakiest is a solid plan.
    A very sane response. And I am not lying. I never am especially when I provide a relatively detailed RC, as you'll soon find out through Fauna mafia now that I've been lynched there.
    Yeah, I'll replace you and Droideka in.
    Cool! Now we can expect a deluge in the amount of posts and extreme mud-slinging and suspicion-throwing and basically lots of controversies, especially with Droideka in.

Anyways,
    Unvote: The Dark Archer

Also, I noticed the fact that I made one post mentioning Blatant's inactivity and he started posting.

And, Random Vote: Nacht Jaeger

posted 06-06-09 01:00 PM ET (US)     317 / 502  
    I was actually protecting a specific person every night, it was not randomly selected. I think it is a bit unlikely, especially as it is something we can never prove.
    Helpful, but people who are replaced in should never reveal contents about their previous role.

That said, I am extremely suspicious about Heir's role. Not only is it another protective role that we've had plenty of, but it's a useless and untestable one at that. The last person to claim a semi-protective role was lynched and they turned out scum, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did too. Is there any flavor in your role email that indicates why you target randomly, like do you go around blind-folded making heroic leaps in random directions until you block a kill? Also, can someone run a back-ground check on his name? I've tried to find a site where it has all the lego names, but can't find one.

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

posted 06-06-09 01:14 PM ET (US)     318 / 502  
    Catabre has already explained my role when I was killed, so it's cool.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
    Cleidopus gloriamaris
    posted 06-06-09 05:40 PM ET (US)     319 / 502  
    Droid... Great!..[/annoyance]

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 06-06-09 05:45 PM ET (US)     320 / 502  
    Also, I noticed the fact that I made one post mentioning Blatant's inactivity and he started posting.
    It might have something to do with the fact that I received a prod from the host...

posted 06-07-09 00:33 AM ET (US)     321 / 502  
    That said, I am extremely suspicious about Heir's role. Not only is it another protective role that we've had plenty of, but it's a useless and untestable one at that. The last person to claim a semi-protective role was lynched and they turned out scum, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did too. Is there any flavor in your role email that indicates why you target randomly, like do you go around blind-folded making heroic leaps in random directions until you block a kill? Also, can someone run a back-ground check on his name? I've tried to find a site where it has all the lego names, but can't find one.
    Nope. No flavor text at all. Just that I'm Domovoi, a bodyguard. And that I win with town.

And you might find the origins of the name 'Domovoi' in any random Artemis Fowl book. Domovoi was Artemis' butler/bodyguard and I know for a fact that Catabre loves Artemis Fowl to the death.

In case you didn't know about the above, check here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi_Butler

Who knows, perhaps the King could be called Artemis Fowl?
    It might have something to do with the fact that I received a prod from the host...
    Yeah, it might.
    It was just a joke, you know.
    Catabre has already explained my role when I was killed, so it's cool.
    Did you get any flavor text in your bodyguard role email?

posted 06-07-09 00:39 AM ET (US)     322 / 502  
    Doesn't look like the link is working, so I'll put it up again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi_Butler

posted 06-07-09 03:01 AM ET (US)     323 / 502  
    Can I be erplacement?

"Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired"
    72% of people agree with me when I say 28% of people disagree with me.
    "I'll remove the clit at the end" - Rotaretilbo
    " I just snapped off my penis thinking it was a nk" - BeezleBub
    "Im a transexual STFU" - Briguy
    posted 06-07-09 07:32 AM ET (US)     324 / 502  
    Sorry for my absence. I was on vacation.

Bodyguard, eh? Cat just hosted an Artemis Fowl mafia too, basing a RC off of that would be a good scum tactic, IMO. How many protective roles have we had claimed? An awful lot, I think. I don't really buy it.

Dagorhir Battlegames-- A full contact medieval combat battle game

Varangia-- A viking unit in the Aratari chapter of Dagorhir

Winner-- OD Idol 2009
    posted 06-07-09 07:59 AM ET (US)     325 / 502  
    We could lynch Heir, but it would basically be a random choice, as we didn't really have anything to pin on him. For that reason, I would like another claim before we decide. Nacht has seemed a little suspicious to me, on this bandwagon.

Unvote: ?
    Vote: Nacht

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15 ··· 20  Next Page »
    Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » Veni, Vidi, Vici » Lego Castle Mafia Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames