Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AOE 10th Anniversary Image Contest
posted 11-12-07 05:08 PM EDT (US)   
It's been ten years! Age of Empires was shipped in October 1997 and we want to celebrate ten years of Age. Send us a photo of your favorite Age moment, a screenshot of your greatest victory, an Age inspired cartoon, an Age themed desktop wallpaper, or some other kind of image that you've created to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Age of Empires. We'll choose a winner and some honorable mentions to share with Age fans here on our website, and shower the image creators in Age of Empires prizes.

Summary: The Age of Empires Image Contest requires entrants to submit a jpeg image by November 23rd to age3.community@ensemblestudios.com in order to win. The image should relate to the 10th anniversary of Age of Empires.

Link: Full contest rules.
Replies:
posted 11-12-07 05:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Thanks for the info

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead!
"It's kind of a...persnickety magic." Atzy
End of Nations!
End of Nations Community Manager
posted 11-12-07 05:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Cool idea! I might enter.

One question though, does it have to be a AoE III photo, or can I do something from AoM/AoK?

I love Marneus Calgar more than anyone else at Heavengames!
Accomplishments:
The Run Back Home (for AoM)(4.2),Arrow Key Movement (for AoM), WorldMap v2 (3.1)(for AoE3) Fight for Life RPG (For AoE3)
Work In Progress:
Click Upon an Old Man (30% complete)
posted 11-12-07 07:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
It can relate to any of our Age games.
posted 11-12-07 10:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
Niiice.
posted 11-13-07 06:48 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
I have a nice idea already .

Now onto trying to make the AoE for the Mac work on OSX :cry:.

posted 11-13-07 10:59 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Makes me wish I was a better modder.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
posted 11-19-07 11:20 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
*Bump*

Remember guys, you've only got til the 23rd!

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » AOE 10th Anniversary Image Contest
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames