You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: "Age of Antiquity" Workbook
posted 07-31-06 03:54 PM EDT (US)   
Here is the download link for the "Age of Antiquity" workbook. It includes a Unit, Structure, and Technology tree in spreadsheet format. It is based largely on the original Age of Empires techtree, but heavily influenced by a newer approach. Each Technology has a detailed tooltip; just hover over the tech with your mouse.

"Age of Antiquity" members may want to alter their already completed civs slightly to align them more with this workbook. We'll work out gameplay issues once all the civs have been completed here: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=9,30443,,10

And without further ado, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE "AGE OF ANTIQUITY" WORKBOOK.

Replies:
posted 07-31-06 06:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Cool.

Cosmopolitan? Check.
posted 07-31-06 09:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Why are cavalry archer only available in the imperial age?
BTW, the limited number of units in the Second age leads me to think that Fast Fortress will be a popular strat in this game.

Good work though, very nice.

Please give me your opinion on the Fall Of Mankind!!! Ultimate Zidane Video

Glory To the revolution!!!

O=[[[[[[[]]]]]]]=-------,
Get Hooked

[This message has been edited by King_Ali_Skahir (edited 07-31-2006 @ 09:36 PM).]

posted 08-01-06 01:13 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Just another incentive to upgrade to the 4th Age. BTW, this workbook isn't set in stone.
posted 08-01-06 02:30 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
Good work, Mythos.

"You cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise I could cross the Atlantic and 'discover' England."
- Dekhatkadons, Onondaga Iroquois chief.
posted 08-05-06 01:37 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Rather awesome.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )This is bunny. Copy bunny into your siginature to help him on his way to world domination!
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Future Robot, Bonfire, Windstorm, and NewToy Games Forum » "Age of Antiquity" Workbook
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames