Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Saloon in the Sims
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 07-17-09 10:15 PM EDT (US)   
Replies:
posted 07-20-09 06:07 PM EDT (US)     76 / 317  
Well when you create the characters you can set relationships and everybody is 'housemate' except you and abby who are husband and wife

And no to the traits! It's all in the actions

posted 07-20-09 06:09 PM EDT (US)     77 / 317  
haha awww :glomp:

house won this
posted 07-20-09 06:15 PM EDT (US)     78 / 317  

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
posted 07-20-09 06:19 PM EDT (US)     79 / 317  
Odd that me and abby seem to be wining and dining together :/
Your love is so strong it breaks through the digital barrier (though maybe you kind of already did that when you both posted in the saloon).

sig
posted 07-20-09 06:20 PM EDT (US)     80 / 317  
Also, Mete's self-consciousness was hilarious.

sig
posted 07-20-09 06:34 PM EDT (US)     81 / 317  
That's gonna be great. When the two of you are married IRL, you can celebrate your IRL anniversary AND your Sims Anniversary. And when people ask you when you first got married, you can honestly say, "Technically, in the Sims last summer".

@KS: You handsome gent you

actually shrink I look more like your version of echo than your version of me:

I'm the one on the right

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
posted 07-20-09 07:01 PM EDT (US)     82 / 317  
Our right or your right?

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
posted 07-20-09 07:03 PM EDT (US)     83 / 317  
Day five in the Saloon house - Part One

DrNick is first to wake in the morning. He barely notices all the new party decorations - he got up early for one reason and one reason only:

DrNick watches his favourite show - the Shopping Channel.

Shrink wakes and looks enviously at Taufiq's well prepared breakfast.

Elpea spots DrNick in the living room and decides to explain his favourite colour for space rockets to be. DrNick politely responds but isn't especially interested in rocket ships.

Taufiq comforts Elpea with a hug.

As Elpea wanders off to the toilet, Taufiq suddenly feels lonely. He must be smitten!

Elpea returns and they hug again...

...Before suddenly kissing!

DrNick has discovered a new painting on the wall and he admires the subject matter.

However, he soon gets bored and he wonders once again if he should give that bath the once over. He decides against it.

Mete wakes up late but is soon having fun dancing wildly with Taufiq.

DrNick finds Abby in the kitchen and explains to her the best way to wash the plates and dishes. She's a little put out by this but nothing comes of it...

As the party guests have arrived! Echowinds is straight through the door with some sandwiches while Taufiq plays greeter.

Elpea has dressed in his finest suit for the party - he really does seem to like that suit - while DrNick wonders if he should play the guitar.

Of course he should.

Echo enters the kitchen with her party food.

Abby pumps her fists in delight - they must be her favourite sandwiches.

Remembering Mete's thoughts the other day, Echo herself now wonders if she could get away with stealing something.

She probably can't so instead regales Abby of tales about her favourite colour.

Outside beekay has arrived, wearing his formal clothes and shaving his head especially for the occasion. It probably doesn't look great as he hides his scalp under a new hat.

As Saffah seems to appreciate beekay's new look while GFGJ wonders how radioactive the water is in this part of town.

Once inside, GFGJ finds something to laugh at. What could it be?

posted 07-20-09 07:35 PM EDT (US)     84 / 317  
...Before suddenly kissing!
AWKWARD!

Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs?
Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?
Not one now, to mock your own grinning?
posted 07-20-09 07:51 PM EDT (US)     85 / 317  
BLARG

The shots of nick with the wrench are my favourite. Stands there with an eyebrow cocked.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan

[This message has been edited by LordKivlov (edited 07-20-2009 @ 08:04 PM).]

posted 07-20-09 07:54 PM EDT (US)     86 / 317  
I already added you for day 6 (which i've done the pics for) so you look different to that

posted 07-20-09 08:04 PM EDT (US)     87 / 317  
Sad face. Oh wellz.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
posted 07-21-09 01:20 AM EDT (US)     88 / 317  
yay! congrats taufiq and elpea!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
posted 07-21-09 02:36 AM EDT (US)     89 / 317  
I don't look or act much like my character, but it's funny none the less.

A coy smile... (author's note: I need a haircut. I'm poofy on top!)

And this one is for the ladies. And Elpea. And sometimes Shrink and Jax. But definitely Saffah and Echo.

And Elpea is by far my favorite Saloon Sims character. I second Mete's congrats of his and Taufiq's fearless relationship!

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing

[This message has been edited by Cheesewiz (edited 07-21-2009 @ 02:37 AM).]

posted 07-21-09 03:08 AM EDT (US)     90 / 317  
Damn that's a nice jacket.

Also I'm vaguely surprised homosexual relationships are possible.

sig
posted 07-21-09 04:23 AM EDT (US)     91 / 317  
I agree, BK, you are a very stylish fellow.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
posted 07-21-09 02:42 PM EDT (US)     92 / 317  
my character is so accurate :wub:

posted 07-21-09 03:56 PM EDT (US)     93 / 317  
This is amazing! I love it

Also i think mine and Jaxs' characters are a pretty great likeness! I find his character very dashing indeed

Let's get down to business- to defeat The Huns!
posted 07-21-09 05:18 PM EDT (US)     94 / 317  
I finally got Sims 3 for myself and created a guy in as close resemblance to me as possible, and I must admit that he's just like me... Boring! Although I find it oddly enjoyable to tell him to read or cook all the time, sending him to work as needed etc. Nothing exciting ever happens, but somewhy I find that oddly comforting

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 07-21-09 08:55 PM EDT (US)     95 / 317  
Day five in the Saloon house - Part Two

It's Dio and Jax enthusiastically dancing together!

Mete gets a little jealous of Dio and would like to spend time with Jax himself.

Elpea busies himself by telling Cheesewiz all about Saturn. It's his favourite planet and Cheesewiz agrees that it is pr cool.

Jax and Dio continue to dance joyfully.

The repairman has finally arrived! He repairs the bath in no time at all.

Nearby, Mete has left the house to get some air - where he's found Taufiq. Taufiq begins flirting with him and Mete begins to respond.

However, Taufiq seriously needs a shower so he heads in to the bathroom - where he finds DrNick playing his guitar for Phraekay.

They are soon shooed away and Taufiq showers.

Outside, Mete feels a little lonely. He wants to make new friends.

DrNick on the other hand would like to have a big family - but Phraekay cuts him short and dismisses the desire a little rudely.

Mete takes the cool black car and drives aimlessly around the neighbourhood.

He discovers an old run down warehouse but he's not going to make any new friends there.

He heads off again, but is frustrated getting stuck in traffic behind a ghost car.

He sees a scenic path, parks the car, and decides to have a long run to see where it leads.

It's a beautiful beach! But it's pretty empty, and the sun is beginning to set...

Back at the house, the party guests have left and Phraekay and Taufiq are playing catch by the pool in the back yard.

A short while later at the beach, a couple of women arrive and Mete immediately begins chatting away.

The woman's friend pointedly ignores Mete and dramatically 'reads' the newspaper. The woman taking Mete's attention fawns over the quite pretty moon. Mete says he prefers stars.

They start joking with each other and it seems Mete has made a new friend!

At the house, DrNick tries to become more charismatic by staring at himself in the mirror.

Just outside the bathroom, Elpea discovers the giraffe picture and spends a while admiring the skill in painting it.

Night has fallen over the bay. Mete suddenly remembers he's extremely afraid of the dark so he runs back to the car as fast as he can before heading home and joining his housemates in the giant saloon bed.

posted 07-21-09 09:23 PM EDT (US)     96 / 317  
Why has nobody died yet?

posted 07-21-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     97 / 317  
why does everyone sleep in the same bed?
posted 07-21-09 09:39 PM EDT (US)     98 / 317  
Because everyone loves a spoonfest.

posted 07-21-09 09:51 PM EDT (US)     99 / 317  
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd156/nichhunt/Jundiai/Imagem032.jpg

Having a signature will finally get me some respect.

[This message has been edited by LordKivlov (edited 07-22-2009 @ 12:24 PM).]

posted 07-21-09 11:08 PM EDT (US)     100 / 317  
6'0", short black hair, glasses.

Two reasons why underlining sucks:

1. Italics look way better.
2. Click here.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » The Saloon in the Sims
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames