Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2006 Forummers of the Year
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
posted 12-26-06 05:46 PM CT (US)   

After some voting (sorry you guys didn't get a month like last two times), we are here in the last week of 2006 to honor those who have contributed, aided, and entertained us online this year. These forty ballots hold not only votes, but memories. I would make a long winded speech where I ramble about stuff, but I'll spare you guys this year. Instead, I have a guest speaker, Anastasia. Anastasia has been a critical part of the forum for years. Through our good times and bad times, intellectual arguments and spam, she was always there, weather she posted or not (ok thats just creepy). All in all, I bring you a word from Angel Anastasia

Ladies and Gentlemen, members and visitors, fellow staff, and, of course, the Forumers (one m in forumers) of 2006, I wish to say hello and to thank Kevo for bestowing this honor upon me as your Fifth Annual Forummers of the Year award speech writer. After many hours of deliberate and careful thought, several attempts to contact Aro via email, and a quick email from his secret bunker, a Foty speech writer was chosen, and it was me. Kevo has obviously made a grave mistake. But it's too late now. So let's just get on with it.

Most of us began this journey a year ago, in the winter (or summer months depending on the earth's orbit) of January 2006. It was soon to be the red season here at the forums, when all but one cherub were promoted to Angels, and the TC smelled like enthusiasm, and Kevo like a new shampoo. Watchwood had just been named FotY, with a little tampering of the ballots no doubt, and Splash Splash XIX: Three Years of Madness was innocently awaiting its destruction at the hands of the evil dragonfly, and a disgruntled Cherub.
Today, that Splash Splash XIX: Three Years of Madness and the fourth FotY are sealed and all but forgotten, just two more shattering betrayals in the forum of broken dreams. One day, this will be all that remains of all our AOKH memories. Fragments -- brittle and dissociated. Some of us will spend the next year trying to preserve these memories. We'll sort through the old posts gathering pieces, or stare deeply into that dimly lit monitor for the recycled remains of "glory days" past. And in the midst of our un-lived lives, we'll remember the good times spent in these forums with our friends and lovers, sifting through posts and trying to relive the good times one page at a time.

Now I know I blew some of your minds with my depiction of what it's really like here. But if anyone can handle the ups and downs of this crazy Heaven, it's you guys. And as I stare out into this vast ocean of shining new signatures, I see the best and brightest. Some of you are or will be scenario design enthusiasts, or can or will learn to play with hot keys. Others of you will go on to become Aro's pets. Two of you -- and it wouldn't be fair to guess which two -- will go on to be perma-banned. I'm not trying to be funny. That's just a statistical fact.

One of you, specifically zyx, will spend most of your time lurking, and hanging out on MSN to get a real sense of what being AOKH staff is like. Then we will all stop in from time to time to these beautiful forums, and ask the question, "Does anyone ever know what happened to zyx?" At that point, he will invariably pop in from out of nowhere and type, "I've been absent the better part of the last half of the year, and I apologize for that. " At first, it will scare the crap out of us. But then we'll share a laugh with our fellow forumers and ultimately look forward to zyx popping in out of nowhere as a yearly event.

Still, yet another one of you will figure out what DiGiT and nandy_abhijit are up to in the Mod forum, learn the meaning of life, and merge with the universe. My money is on t_c being pressed into the singularity, but Oliver is moving toward that event horizon at ever increasing speeds. Another sure thing is none of you will ever fill the voids left by Simfish, or Berserker Jerker.

So, noobies of 2007, if you will indulge me for a moment, let me paint a picture of what it's been like here the last year, or for some of us, the last every two months or so, we've been posting about Chuck Norris, cricket, evolution, old school, your Myers-Briggs Personality Type, the next poster, Genocide: The Way to end Signature Pets, Ahmedinejad and Iran, Scuddy’s Philosophy of the Universe, the World and Everything in it, What? Is Soccy a seraph here now? I don't know, I mean whatever you guys post here? Hamas and the Palestinian election, Masturbation? I don't know what we do here? Stephen edged out Duncan in the HCC. Steve was appointed Cherub. Oh yea, we talked like pirates for a spell, and I'm told Scenario Design is an enjoyable activity; screenshots anyone, join my team, but you haven't really lived until you've participated in the Gaia (99 bottles of beer) Challenge. I've also heard playing multiplayer AoK online is awesome once you get those pesky routers working, but I can't be sure?

But I do know this. You're about to enter into a world, a world in which there is no purpose. Well except for the Splash Splash screenplay, in which case the purpose there is not to suck. Other than that though, there is absolutely no purpose at all! In addition to there not even being a purpose at all; often times you will enjoy being here. That's where I come in, armed with the CoC, just in case your enjoyment ever becomes purposeful. Oh sure, make all the top ten lists, and play Mafia until your hearts content, but if you think you'll remember forumers like; MoX_MiThRaNdIr, RIPMKIV9398 1987, Tarkan Atilla22, Wartz, raiN maN, Cambridge, Sir Drew, Huang Di Wei, Jeffrey, Red Beard, Hussarknight, Ichbinian, The_Slayer90, juvmonkey, or even jessicafletcher3, enough to vote for them next FotY you'll be fooling yourself. Don't take my word for it though just ask Saint Mungo. Sadly some fell victim to purpose in 2006, and we all know who they were, and it's ok to miss them. Damn you, Colo! Damn you Ray! I told myself I would not get emotional! But damn it, I'm here, and sometimes it's just good to cry! I'd ban you both all over in a heartbeat, but yes we remember you guys. And let's face it, when it comes right down to it, we all shave our legs one leg at a time! Oh wait...well, never mind that.

Anyway, I'd like to offer a few pieces of advice for today’s forumers:

Some people will say they've noticed a general decline in Age of Kings gaming, ignore them.
Post more, especially if you're posting from work, school, or prison.
Use a colon after an independent clause to introduce a list of particulars, an appositive, an amplification, or an illustrative quotation.
Make generalizations they will be right more often than not.
Make friends with the English: "How often have I mused that all people from England played badminton, only to be proved right!"
There is nothing more sad than watching a Teutonic knight chasing a petard.
And remember: The only thing more undignified than having to beg Aro for attention, is being treated like you don't exist, so even if you can't steal a FotY award or be made orange overnight, at least show up for FotY.

I'd like to shift gears here if I could, to serious. I want to try to tell you why I care about you guys. AOKH has given me over 5 years of extraordinary experiences. I can't say that life's challenges or more tragic episodes have been diminished because of it. But it's allowed me so many moments of companionship and its been a sublime means of communication. It's been both real, and a part of the world that I live in. Last year we lost Shiva, Real, and Natalie Misa, and they are gone from our world but not forgotten. These are just a few moments from our time here together, and this moment, this FotY, is very definitely yours! - Anastasia

It is with the deepest gratitude I thank Ana for that well thought-out, insightful, funny, beautiful, 1337, and moving intro for the Fifth installment of this wonderful tradition. So lets get to it all over again. And lets look forward to a sixth, seventh and eighth. May we always be here on this island in the sea of the internet. Then may we have enough food not to resort to cannibalism.

The schedule for awards are as follows:

Tuesday, December 26
Most Helpful
Best Moderator
Most Active

Thursday, December 28
Most Improved
Nicest
Funniest

Friday, December 29
Most intelligent
Signature Contest Winner

Saturday, December 30
Most Missed
The Wathcwood Medal

Sunday, December 31
Best Splash Splash
Best Noobie

12:00 AM Monday, January 1, 2007
2006 Forummer of the Year

Most Helpful Forummer

It was close this year, with most votes focusing one three people who would become our top three Most Helpful Forummers. Being helpful is alot different from other aspects of forumming. It gives back to the community that nurtures you online and in real life. (wait, real life? whats that?) Congratulations, newIdea, Most Helpful Forummer of 2006!
32/40 (80%) Ballots Deciding

1st newIdea: 43
2nd Angel Anastasia*: 38
3rd Mashek331: 26
4th oliver: 18
5th scenario_t_c: 6
6th Dark_Reign: 4
T7 Emperor Mars: 3
T7 Stephen Richards
T7 VonCorgath
T7 Aro
T7 Ornlu
T7 watchwood
all below omitted.

Best Moderator
It's not easy being a mod. Its responsiblity, you know. Hanging out in the staff lounge, banning people at your whim, and scheming together on plans for forum domination. That's why this award is especially prestigious. Congratulations, Angel Anastasia, Best Moderator 2006!

34/40 (85%) ballots deciding
1st Angel Anastasia: 16
2nd Aro: 6
3rd Tanneur99: 5
4th Shadowflare: 4
T5 watchwood: 2
T5 Cherub DaVe

Most Active Forummer
As a previous winner of this award, I can tell you how hard it is to get. Frankly, you have to have no life. These people are responsible for posting when no one else does. The sheer volume of their contributions can breathe life into the forums. They are the ones who don't stop posting when the night is young... at 3 am. Double digit ppd? Must be slacking off. Food? Chewing doesn't impede typing. There's nothing wrong with making up 75% of Splash Splash. Tying for second place are newIdea and Lord Basse, with 28 votes. Congrats. But that's nothing. Nothing compared to the winner, who broke records and got more votes than those two (and the 4th place finisher too, actually) combined. Lets give it up for Scud!

33/40 (82%) Ballots Deciding
1st Scud: 88
T2 newIdea: 28
T2 Lord Basse: 28
4th monk*: 27
5th Dark_Reign: 5
6th DantaresIV: 4
T7 kfish: 3
T7 Ornlu
8th Blunt Axe: 2

Scud Broke 2 records: Most Points Ever, 88 (previously held by oliver, who received 50 for Best Noobie 2005) and Largest Winning Margin, 314% (Previously held by me, who won by 300% for Most Improved Forummer in 2003)

Most Improved Forummer
We love n00bs. They're fun to laugh at. But what n00bs can become is amazing. How many n00bs become good forummers show how good the forum environment around them is. You guys. Pat yourself on the backs for turning these guys around.

26/40 (65%) Ballots Deciding
1st Lord Basse: 28
2nd Fattybryce: 20
3rd Wyo_Daniel: 12
4th Scud: 9
5th newIdea: 8
6th stu183: 7
T7 Ornlu: 6
T7 Lance O Lot
9th cool120: 5
T10 kfish: 4
T10 Styrophome
T10 watchwood

Nicest Forummer
Introducing the Nicest Forummer Award, I have a special guest, newIdea
Ah, the Nicest Forumer category. Finally, it's time to celebrate those humble few who choose to put so many others in front of themselves. Those few who will cheer you up when you're feeling down or raise you up when you already feel like a million bucks. These guys are the ones that cherish you for being you and help you find your way back when you're not quite yourself. From upholding your good name, to making your good name, these guys are at the heart of what Age of Kings Heaven stands for. Age of Kings Heaven prides it's self in upholding one of the nicest atmospheres you can find on the interweb and these jewels sit atop the throne. Forumers such as Angel Anastatia and TheLaughingMule have set out make us all comfortable in ours stays here and it's time again to show our gratitude. Let's return the favor and show them a nice applause.

As you could have guessed, I'm obviously talking about those few who deserved to be atop this list. I think a few too many people may have lost a bet in voting for me. I try my best, but I truly feel unworthy to be mentioned along side these saints.
Oh, and Ana won last year, too

30/40 (75%) Ballots Deciding
1st Angel Anastasia*: 47
2nd newIdea: 20
3rd TheLaughingMule: 18
4th Dark_Reign: 13
5th oliver: 16
6th nav: 12
7th Mashek331: 8
8th Raptor: 6
T9 Crimson Knight: 5
T9 Lord Basse
T11 dave_earl: 4
T11 Surge
T11 Jeremiah
T11 Ornlu

Funniest Forummer
They sure know what sound my roflcopter makes. They can make drinking lmaonade while wearing lollerskates a barrel of fun. If you don't laugh on a forum, it's not a good forum. We don't have the problem

(this race was really close, though)

31/40 (78%) Ballots Deciding
1st Scud: 22
2nd monk*: 21
3rd Aro: 20
4th Dark_Reign: 16
5th oliver: 14
6th Crimson Knight: 7
T7 Lord_Fadawah: 6
T7 TheLaughingMule
T9 Surge: 5
T9 Ornlu
T9 Raptor
T12 trebuchet king: 4
T12 Cherub Dave
T12 Cobra
T12 nav
T12 zyxomma100

Most Intelligent Forummer
well, everyone knows I'm smarter than all of you.

24/40 (60%) Ballots Deciding
1st oliver: 25
2nd newIdea: 22
3rd Steve: 13
4th DiGiT: 9
5th Cobra: 8
T6 Angel Anastasia: 7
T6 CrystalCrown
T6 Surge
T9 Steve Richards: 6
T9 TheLaughingMule
T9 Mashek331
11th trebuchet king: 5

2006 Signature of the Year Award
We have some controversy over this award as of now. We're in a deadlock, as seen here.

12/40 (30%) Ballots Deciding
1st Raptor: 6
2nd newIdea: 5
3rd kevo: 4
4th Gwame: 3
T5 Lord Basse: 1
T5 Scud: 1

Most Missed Forummer
Sometimes we take each other's presence for granted. When good forummers leave, we realize how good forummers they were and we miss them. Be it real life, other intrests, or terrible, tragic accidents. So Berserker Jerker, come back!

1st Berserker Jerker: 39
2nd Cesar Bernardi: 16
3rd Shiva: 13
4th Colosseum: 9
5th Ghost of Caesar: 8
6th zyxomma100: 5
T7 scenario_t_c: 4
T7 ax 1
T7 aoegolfer*
T7 DM
T11 MoX_Mithrandir: 3
T11 bleedteal
T11 Adder
T11 crasher
T11 PaulC2001

The watchwood Medal
Well, last year, the Berserker Jerker Medal (most likely to be mod next year) went to zyxomma in a tiebreaking vote of 5-4 favoring him over watchwood. We all see where that went. This year however, it was anything but a close race. For third place, congratulations, Cobra with 12 points. for second, kudos to newIdea with 24 votes. But the mudslide winner, oliver! With 47! Congrats!

1st oliver: 47
2nd newIdea: 24
3rd Cobra the Mediocre: 12
4th Mashek331: 10
5th Steven Richards: 9
T6 nav: 7
T6 Scud
T8 Surge: 5
T8 ax 1
T8 trebuchet king
11th Gwame: 4

Best Splash Splash
Splash Splash is like the freaking Super Bowl to us AokHers. Not because it's about football and winning and stuff. Because of the crazy Roman Numerals. It'll take us quite some time to get to Splash Splash MDCCCXXXVIII: We're Out of Topics!, but we'll keep on working. The host of a Splash Splash determines the outcome of the Splash Splash. , and I've seen some fun Splash Splashes .

1st Splash Splash (Continuation of mooooooooooo)-- Pirate Invasion (XXVI.V?) -nav: 10
2nd Splash Splash XX (Continuation of moooooooooo) : Old School -Cherub DaVe: 5
3rd Splash Splash XXIII: Paint Wars -newIdea: 4
T4 Splash Splash XXVII: Game Over -Thunder77: 2
T4 Splash Splash XXVII: Brave New Thread -Cobra the Mediocre
T6 Splash Splash XIX: Three Years of Madness -kevo': 1
T6 Splash Splash XXV: The Good ol' Days -oliver

Best Noobie
we finish off awards today with Best Noobie. They are the lifeblood of our forums and this year was not lacking in fresh faces. TheLaughingMule, Styrophome, Voncorgath, Japanime () were just a few. They are now one of us, and thus, 1337. Congratulations, Voncorgath for third place. In second, newIdea, with 40 votes. It was extremely close this years, with Lord Basse taking and early lead, having nI catch up to him, but in the end storming ahead again. newIdea was still in contention on the last ballot, which was decided by Voncorgath (sorry, zyx, tough you actaully had the last ballot, you didn't matter .
Congrats newcomers of 2006! Your guys look great!

1st Lord Basse: 43
2nd newIdea: 40
3rd Voncorgath: 20
4th Fattybryce: 19
5th Styrophome: 18
6th TheLaughingMule: 10
7th Julius999: 6
8th Wyo_daniel: 5
T9 Megaidiot: 3
T9 Dave_Earl

The 2006 Forummer of the Year

December 31, 2006, 11:30 PM, in a small IL town...
kevo (yawning): I'm so tired... Too tired to count votes. I think I'll make something up...
zyx (slapping Kevo): You can't do that! That would destroy the integrity of the entire program!
kevo: So what's new? I've been doing this for years. You really think I earned FoTY that one time?...

1st newIdea: 36
2nd Scud: 32
3rd oliver: 25
4th Dark_Reign: 15
5th Cobra the Mediocre: 13
6th watchwood*: 7
T7 Angel Anastasia: 5
T7 zyxomma100
T7 Mashek331
T7 nav
11th Styrophome: 4
T12 Lord Basse: 3
T12 Ornlu
T12 Surge
T12 TheLaughingMule
T16 Monk: 2
T16 Tanneur99
T18 Dave_Earl: 1
T18 Cherub DaVe
T18 kevo
T18 Trebuchet

Thanks for voting everyone! I wish you all a Happy New Year!

* Denotes Last Year's Winner

¯\/\\evo'_____________________________________
¯¯//¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"i get more IM's from AOL System Message than from everyone else"-Anonymous

[This message has been edited by kevo (edited 01-01-2007 @ 01:11 AM).]

Replies:
posted 12-26-06 06:58 PM CT (US)     1 / 142  
Booyackasha! I am the Seventh Most Active Forumer! Not only does that show I have a life, but its also my favourite number!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate newIdea, Anastasia and Scud. Your all fantastic forumers, and I'm not just saying that. You all deserved the awards you got

"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
                            Kfish2oo2
                      -*'`^"^`'*- =~
    '*-=~+,._.,+                      `^"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
posted 12-26-06 07:43 PM CT (US)     2 / 142  
Congratulations newIdea,Angel Anastasia (pretend its in red) and Scud!

Just like to say I really enjoy this place. Only been in this heaven for a few days and I already like it a lot

-=Behold my sig. Nothing of use will be found within=-
posted 12-26-06 08:02 PM CT (US)     3 / 142  

Quote:

Food? Chewing doesn't impede typing.

Yes it does!

Quote:

There's nothing wrong with making up 75% of Splash Splash.

Exactly, nothing.

Quote:

Nothing compared to the winner, who broke records and got more votes than those two (and the 4th place finisher too, actually) combined.

Pwnt.

Quote:

Lets give it up for Scud!

And now it is time for me accecptance speech and to thank you all:

Well yes, first of all I would like to thank all my fans, well-wishers and all those who voted for me, this is a great effort to have my hard work noted for and my training reconised. You can not imagine how hard it is to stick to a strict posting shcledule and keep up to date with it all, yeah I have lost sleep and food, but I knew it would be worth it in the end. But what use is one man if he has nobody to post with? This is were I would like to thank everyone I ave had spamming binges with, Lord
Basse, Snaily, Stu183 and Dark_Reign in particular. I would also like to thank my hommies for sticking by me and supporting me and backing-up with replies to further the posting, shout outs to Trebuchet (you were, and still, my closest friend at AokH - shame you are not around here on on msn as much - bah i blame that crocodile eating you're PC again. ), Thunder77, Surge, Lord Basse (agaim), D_R (again), Snaily (You crazy Swedenlander you, almost as active as me!), FattyBryce, Kfish, and even my bitter rival Monk! I alosm wish to thank my other hommies who I have not listed here, there are too mnay of you too lost . Also, I would like to to accecpt this award on behalf on my country, it is not hard be one of the only Englishmen here, let alone the only active Englishman, , and for her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth. In the world there are so few Constitutional monarchies left, and this activety crown once belonged to Sweden and it's crown, but now it has came across shores to me. Monk - you let you're country down .
I would also like to thank my commercial sponser and providers, Packcard Bell, BT Broadbrand, Logitech, MSN, Pepsi and Pot Noodle.

It is a great honour to get this award from the AokH community, so peace and love to all my hommies and voters.....but wait......who am I kidding - You knew I was the only one for this prize.

Quote:

Scud Broke 2 records: Most Points Ever, 88 (previously held by oliver, who received 50 for Best Noobie 2005) and Largest Winning Margin, 314% (Previously held by me, who won by 300% for Most Improved Forummer in 2003)

Hah ha! The most pwnage ever!

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 12-26-06 08:10 PM CT (US)     4 / 142  
Let the bragging begin

Thanks for those who voted for me, i'm happy with my places

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
posted 12-26-06 08:23 PM CT (US)     5 / 142  

Quote:

User Profile for Scud
Member Since: 04-05-2005 Total Posts: 6925 Avg. Posts/Day: 10.992

Now you know why i won it.

Quote:

Let the bragging begin

Look at my signature, and seeing how active I am, you'll be seeing my boasting around a lot.

"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 12-26-2006 @ 08:24 PM).]

posted 12-26-06 09:10 PM CT (US)     6 / 142  
As I said in the voting thread, you guys have the option of signing up for a "Forummer of the Year Awards Package" for winning. You basically get some cool, simple prizes and personalized thingies. More info to follow.

Congrats, guys and email me if you are intrested. I'll pay for shipping.

posted 12-26-06 09:14 PM CT (US)     7 / 142  

Quote:

As I said in the voting thread, you guys have the option of signing up for a "Forummer of the Year Awards Package" for winning. You basically get some cool, simple prizes and personalized thingies.

Oooh I'm interested in this.

Quote:

Congrats, guys and email me if you are intrested. I'll pay for shipping

Amd are these are internet thingies?....Sorry, my humour detector has failed, but I guess you are joking about shipping.

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 12-26-2006 @ 09:17 PM).]

posted 12-26-06 09:19 PM CT (US)     8 / 142  
Yay! I got a vote!

Ack!
posted 12-26-06 10:37 PM CT (US)     9 / 142  
Every day I'm going to come here, do a search for my name, and then leave if I don't find anything.
posted 12-27-06 00:04 AM CT (US)     10 / 142  
Congrats to NewIdea, Ana and Scud and everyone else who got votes so far.

The Wall

coming soon
posted 12-27-06 01:52 AM CT (US)     11 / 142  

Quote:

And are these are internet thingies?....Sorry, my humour detector has failed, but I guess you are joking about shipping

I'm not kidding. Mail will be involved. No anthrax, though.
I'm thinking of personal things like the sheet I tallied the votes of the category you won on with a personalized message and maybe like a gift or something. zyx once send me cash over the mail for a black market deal I did for him.

[This message has been edited by kevo (edited 12-27-2006 @ 11:46 AM).]

posted 12-27-06 02:21 AM CT (US)     12 / 142  
Yay, 3rd most helpful forumer! Anyway, congrats to all those who made their names shown.
posted 12-27-06 03:21 AM CT (US)     13 / 142  
Congratulations nI, Ana and Scud. I'm not very surprised over the winners, but you all deserve them.
And 'YEEHAA!' for my place on the winner-list

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 12-27-06 05:45 AM CT (US)     14 / 142  
COngo ratsorz to j00 all!!! And by all, I mean the victors!!! Scud, newidea and Ana...
BTW, I wanna be the n00bie of the year!!! Vote for my drunkardness and n00bness!!!

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 12-27-06 06:13 AM CT (US)     15 / 142  
Haha, Ornlu is roughly the 7th most active forumer.

Signed,
DaVe.
posted 12-27-06 08:47 AM CT (US)     16 / 142  
Congratulations to Newidea, Anastasia, and especially Scud, for his outstanding display of protecting his free time from sleep, food, and sunshine. For someone who spends their whole life in the same chair, Scud is the hardest working person I have ever met. Well deserved awards.

EDIT: Must pluralize "award". ¬_¬

* * * (-) | ¯\I )¬, (¯) |) |-|- ,O /^V^\ |¯ * * *
-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-
...Still working on The Epic of Gilgamesh...

[This message has been edited by Styrophome (edited 12-27-2006 @ 08:49 AM).]

posted 12-27-06 09:19 AM CT (US)     17 / 142  
Congrats, guys!
Congrats, nI!
Maybe Kevo won't hold us in his power too long.

"I mean, imagine someone screaming 'MAH PANTS' with no pants. Wouldn't that be a truly comical sight?" ---Quaazi
"HOLY CRAP WYO YOU'RE FAT!!!" ---Quaazi
posted 12-27-06 10:32 AM CT (US)     18 / 142  
Gah! I did it again! Another year and I didn't get my ballot submitted in time!

*beats self senseless with many lawngnomes*

Congrats to all of you who won and will win yet.

I can't believe I forgot...

(This space intentionally left blank.)
posted 12-27-06 12:43 PM CT (US)     19 / 142  
Yeah, get back in your rockin chair oldtimer...

(\___/)
(='.'=)
("}_("}
"How does monk do it?" -Darkmaster
Vote MONK in the 2012 AoKH Election
posted 12-27-06 06:01 PM CT (US)     20 / 142  

Quoted from Anastasia:

I guess you really can't improve on the strong and quiet type thing you got going on, but I've started to notice you more. So if it's any consolation, you can think of it as you were a sexier forumer this year!

I win all awards by default.

None of us are free, one of us is chained.
posted 12-28-06 09:03 PM CT (US)     21 / 142  
Err, I'm a bit laced on time tonight. I'll do tonight and tomorrow's awards tomorrow.

posted 12-28-06 09:15 PM CT (US)     22 / 142  
Procrastinator. :P

"I mean, imagine someone screaming 'MAH PANTS' with no pants. Wouldn't that be a truly comical sight?" ---Quaazi
"HOLY CRAP WYO YOU'RE FAT!!!" ---Quaazi
posted 12-28-06 11:10 PM CT (US)     23 / 142  
Well, Scud blew away the competition for most active forumer like tissure paper. What a surprise! Yeah, not really...
posted 12-29-06 12:19 PM CT (US)     24 / 142  
w00t! 4th place FTW.

Congrats to teh winnars.

Shadowflare
Rationalization is a tranquilizer. Quit the dose and awaken.
Whisper | Forum | Profile | MIDRAID | Store
shadowflare.w@gmail.com
posted 12-29-06 01:44 PM CT (US)     25 / 142  
Shadowflare's the 4th best mod? I tell you, there's something fishy going on here...

Congrats Ana (wonderful speech btw), noIdea and Scuddles. Use your bragging rights wisely.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2006 Forummers of the Year
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames