Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Canada Mafia Game Thread - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 08-23-10 08:29 PM CT (US)   
Canada. The place where you sing the American Anthem first!

Rules
-No editing your post unless absolutely necessary. We will forgive your typos and you can double post to make your post clearer.

-Dead men tell no tales. No revealing information about your role.

-No quoting emails from me in this thread.

-This thread is Closed communication.

-Vote in the proper "Vote:.

-Night will last 48 hours

-All roles were given out Randomly.

Winners!
Major Helper
Turtov
Pears

Congratulations!
Still paying Taxes
Major HelperII
Lynched by a Democratic process
Gerstm-Doctor-town
Dead end-Cop-Town
Bart Pimpson-Vigilante-town
Pushed over Niagara falls.
Dtrungle-Cop-Town
Major Helper-Doubler-Town
srinath1113--VT-Town
Fatty-Survivor-3rd party
Turtov-Godfather-Mafia
Pears-Roleblocker-Mafia
Courjester1-SK-3rd Party
Sebastien-Vengeful townie-town

Vote Count:

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 09-14-2010 @ 01:56 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-23-10 08:36 PM CT (US)     1 / 319  
George came smashing into the Hotel.
"Guys! Guys!!!"

In a moment several sleepy figures were assembled in the Hotel room.

"What is it this time George, I already told you Wolves are just a legend these uncouth Canadians like to tell"

"WE GOTTA LEAVE!!!" George screamed.

"Slow down and tell us what you did this time..." one of the figures said with a sigh.

"Well I decided to go out and take a piss..."

"Oh damn...." One said.

"You didn't...." Another said.

"So I urinated into the water falls..." George said hesitantly.

For once among the Americans there was utter silence.

"Oh Shi-....."

It is now Night 0. Please send in your night actions to HGcoldviper@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 08-23-2010 @ 08:40 PM).]

posted 08-23-10 09:48 PM CT (US)     2 / 319  
Cool, the game's up now, should we be talking during the night?

Experience a fierce Norseman's tale of vengeance in the bloody saga The Fury of Rästulf

My Unit List
posted 08-23-10 09:54 PM CT (US)     3 / 319  
I should spell out the rules.

For now just don't edit your posts or "Strategize" during the night. Talking is fine. But not doctor protect X cop investigate X.
posted 08-23-10 10:01 PM CT (US)     4 / 319  
Can you post all the names in this thread? So we don't have to open the other thread to look at the names.

~
[My Dropped RPG Project | Keltos - RPG] [My Finished Games | MGC09 - Where Am I + MGC11 - All For The Horse + Puzzle Racing] [My Current Project | Defense of The Towers]
~~~
A RPG Scenario You Should Play | Tsubasa's Tale | Another RPG Scenario You Should Play | IceQuest
posted 08-23-10 10:16 PM CT (US)     5 / 319  
No talking outside of this thread unless your Role email specified it as well.

Names? Didn't I post them in the OP? Or are we talking about something else?
posted 08-23-10 10:34 PM CT (US)     6 / 319  
What's OP? I mean the 12 names of all the players. I myself would like to not look in the other thread for the names. >_>

~
[My Dropped RPG Project | Keltos - RPG] [My Finished Games | MGC09 - Where Am I + MGC11 - All For The Horse + Puzzle Racing] [My Current Project | Defense of The Towers]
~~~
A RPG Scenario You Should Play | Tsubasa's Tale | Another RPG Scenario You Should Play | IceQuest
posted 08-23-10 11:01 PM CT (US)     7 / 319  
Their in the main topic post .

Experience a fierce Norseman's tale of vengeance in the bloody saga The Fury of Rästulf

My Unit List
posted 08-23-10 11:39 PM CT (US)     8 / 319  
What's OP
Original post.

Well, this thread has had a smashing start.
posted 08-24-10 02:53 AM CT (US)     9 / 319  
I have a confession: I'm guilty.

GUILTY OF KICKING ASS! AHHHHH YEAAAHHHHH!

[This message has been edited by Bart Pimpson (edited 08-24-2010 @ 02:53 AM).]

posted 08-24-10 05:51 AM CT (US)     10 / 319  
*Confirms that has gotten the role info*, isn't it night now? the tutorial says nobody may talk at all during the night?

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 08-24-10 12:09 PM CT (US)     11 / 319  
You all heard bart, he's guilty, guilty of kicking a townie's ass last night.

~
~~~
posted 08-24-10 01:17 PM CT (US)     12 / 319  
I don't think we're supposed to be talking atm. Wait until day phase

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 08-24-10 03:27 PM CT (US)     13 / 319  
Well, this thread has had a smashing start.
You like the write up?

And you guys are free to talk. Just no strategic discussion.
And yes,Send in your night actions if you have them.
posted 08-24-10 03:56 PM CT (US)     14 / 319  
How does the the day night thing work? Is it by EST timezone? Did you flip day/night around?

~
~~~
posted 08-24-10 04:03 PM CT (US)     15 / 319  
It is now night-0
You guys really need to watch the tutorial.

Watch it now. It's an easy interactive flash guide!
posted 08-24-10 04:19 PM CT (US)     16 / 319  
GUILTY OF KICKING ASS!
All out of bubble gum, Duke?
posted 08-24-10 04:46 PM CT (US)     17 / 319  
Hey, thanks for giving me the obvious CV.

What boggles me is how the game is night but it's daytime for me, as well as those who are near est. So then, you are flipping the day/night cycle?

~
~~~
posted 08-24-10 04:47 PM CT (US)     18 / 319  
It has nothing to do with Real-time.

Night lasts 48 hours and Day can last any amount of hours I see fit. So it could bee even 200 hour days.
posted 08-24-10 07:33 PM CT (US)     19 / 319  
Do we get notified in this thread as to when day/night has begun?

Probably should actually check my role email.
posted 08-24-10 11:41 PM CT (US)     20 / 319  
Yes you will be notified. Watch the tutorial.
posted 08-25-10 04:39 AM CT (US)     21 / 319  
is white champion and them new guys still here? i would like to know that cause they may of left

So, again Devestator shut the f*ck up, for your own good, and for mine aswell. If you think im a noob, continue with that, but do not tell that noobstuff to the others, because there's people who do not give a flying f*ck about you, komprenas? SHUT THE F*CK UP, AND REMAIN SILENT stupid pervert. - NertyOX
posted 08-25-10 09:17 AM CT (US)     22 / 319  
im here...
posted 08-25-10 12:39 PM CT (US)     23 / 319  
Aaand we're off to an exciting start!!!

...NOT

...zZzZz

posted 08-25-10 01:42 PM CT (US)     24 / 319  
CV man, I looked at the tut and it said nothing about how the day/night system would work in detail. All I said was that it would cycle through, it doesn't mention how long or how it actually works.

Yes Major... fall into a deep sleep... Night is still here so don't mind the little red devil-like townies trying to break in your house.

~
~~~
posted 08-25-10 01:45 PM CT (US)     25 / 319  
CV man, I looked at the tut and it said nothing about how the day/night system would work in detail. All it said was that it would cycle through, it doesn't mention how long or how it actually works.

Yes Major... fall into a deep sleep... Night is still here so don't mind the little red devil-like townies trying to break in your house.

Didn't want to edit out typo. Anyways, bart editted his post.

~
~~~
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Canada Mafia Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames