Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Final Fantasy VI Mini Mafia Sign-Ups
posted 10-10-13 03:49 PM CT (US)   

"Long ago, the War of the Magi reduced the world to a scorched wasteland, and Magic simply ceased to exist. 1000 years have passed... Iron, gunpowder and steam engines have been rediscovered, and high technology reigns. But there are those who would enslave the world by reviving the dread destructive power known as "Magic". Can it be that those in power are on the verge of repeating a senseless and deadly mistake?" - Final Fantasy VI Intro, SNES version.

Welcome to the Final Fantasy VI Mini Mafia Sign-Ups

If you plan on joining this game, be aware that I want each and every player to commit to be as active as possible, due to the low activity mafias are having recently, I am going to be strict on this. If you suddenly go inactive, you could be replaced with prior warning.

To join, please provide your e-mail address. If yours is visible in the profile page, say so. To avoid spam in your inbox, you can use:

[at] instead of @

[dot] instead .
Player List

1. TheIanOakley
2. Dead_End
3. THYMOLE
4. Lord Sipia
5. Popeychops
6. Leif Ericson
7. Herr

Replacements

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 10-12-2013 @ 02:22 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-10-13 04:09 PM CT (US)     1 / 15  
ianoakley1997[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk
posted 10-10-13 04:22 PM CT (US)     2 / 15  
Sign me up Scotty.
posted 10-10-13 06:26 PM CT (US)     3 / 15  
I'll play.

I replayed this one a while ago as it got a nice facelift
posted 10-10-13 06:28 PM CT (US)     4 / 15  
I always felt that it was too easy, however. The only challenging point for the most part would be trying to do the final stretch with three parties in one go. That should have been forced.
posted 10-11-13 09:35 AM CT (US)     5 / 15  
Ah, finally a mafia about something I'm at least slightly familiar with. I'm in.
lordsipia[at]Hotmail[dot]com

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 10-11-13 12:30 PM CT (US)     6 / 15  
Yeah I'm in

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 10-12-13 00:43 AM CT (US)     7 / 15  
I'll play.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 10-12-13 11:07 AM CT (US)     8 / 15  
posted 10-12-13 11:37 AM CT (US)     9 / 15  
Maybe I can join your game, but I am making no guarantees right now.

Anyone else? Six slots left to fill.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 10-12-2013 @ 11:37 AM).]

posted 10-12-13 01:52 PM CT (US)     10 / 15  
ritvikmats@gmail.com

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 10-16-13 06:21 PM CT (US)     11 / 15  
So I take it that this isn't actually going to start ever?

Also, *Bump*

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 10-16-13 08:04 PM CT (US)     12 / 15  
Well, this is actually what I expected to happen.

Five slots left. I'll wait until Sunday, if there are no changes, then the only thing I can do is postpone or back off from hosting the game.

It's not like I am going to the back of the queue or anything, anyways.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 10-17-13 10:42 AM CT (US)     13 / 15  
Reach out to known players. I've always needed to do some recruiting. 6 is a lot but there's hgmm and, to a lesser degree, aomh. Also consider newbies from sd
posted 10-17-13 12:09 PM CT (US)     14 / 15  
Who or what is a sd.

posted 10-17-13 12:43 PM CT (US)     15 / 15  
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Final Fantasy VI Mini Mafia Sign-Ups
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames