Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Project: DOOM
posted 05-01-19 03:00 AM CT (US)   
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

I have a 5 scenario single player DOOM campaign project. I finished all scenarios except the final Hell episode. I wanted to release these 4 finished scenarios for you. I am waiting your both positive and negative feedbacks about this file. And also I am waiting your new ideas for the final DOOM scenario.

If this file gets enough attention I will continue making the final DOOM scenario to finish my 5 scenario DOOM campaign project. If this file is ignored I may stop making the final DOOM scenario. So give me feedback both positive and negative. Also you can give me new ideas for the final DOOM scenario.

These scenarios have new spawning, ambush and teleportation mechanics with original DOOM monsters. You will find yourself fighting against original DOOM monsters.

These scenarios use original DOOM's sound effects. I downloaded original DOOM's mp3 sound effects for this project. In addition this file has some sound effects from DOOM 3 (2004) and DOOM (2016) games to improve the atmosphere.

These scenarios have 3 difficulty settings. So every people (newbie, moderate, veteran etc...) can choose a suitable difficulty for them.

SCENARIO 1 (The Martian Civilization): A "Martian Civilization" was available in the Mars planet thousands of years ago. This civilization was a very developed civilization. Their scientist Dr. Malcolm Betruger invented a "teleportation device" to teleport from A point to B point. After this invention Betruger started to open new teleportation portal gates to new unknown planets. Because he wanted to capture all planets one by one by teleporting. One day Betruger and his guards explore a haunted area in a deeper part of the Mars. Betruger decides to open the next teleportation portal gate in this haunted area...

Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 1/5" file.

SCENARIO 2 (Union Aerospace Corporation): Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) is a super complex corporation in Mars City. This corporation rules the whole Mars City. UAC Personels start to excavate for constructing new buildings in Mars City. They discover an ancient human martian civilization in their excavations. The UAC Scientist Dr. Samuel Hayden invents "teleportation" by analyzing Martian tablets. Dr. Samuel Hayden starts to open new teleportation portal gates to Hell planet...

Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 2/5" file.

SCENARIO 3 (Phobos Teleportation Portal Gate): Demons and Dr. Samuel Hayden started to invade Mars Base suddenly. Because they wanted to conquer Mars and World. After that they are planning to conquer all other planets one by one to be the whole universe's ruler. Our hero Marine has to close 3 open teleportation portal gates one by one to stop the Demonic invasion hundred percent. First of all Marine has to close "Phobos Teleportation Portal Gate" after reaching "Phobos Base"... "This scenario also contains a new enemy race along with Demons. This race is 'Vampire' race. Players will also fight against Vampire units along with Demons..."

Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 3/5" file.

SCENARIO 4 (Deimos Teleportation Portal Gate): Marine achieved to destroy the Phobos portal as the first target. He needs to destroy the Deimos portal as the second target. Dr. Samuel Hayden and Demons kill Marine's all allies one by one to make Marine alone in the whole Mars Base. So will Marine achieve to destroy the Deimos portal by being alone against all Demonic Threats?..

Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 4/5" file.

SCENARIO 5 (Hellhole Teleportation Portal Gate)

=== VIDEOS ===

Click HERE to see my DOOM scenarios youtube video playlist.

=== EXTRAS ===

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-20-2020 @ 01:40 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-18-19 05:12 AM CT (US)     1 / 12  
NEWS (May 2019): "DOOM Episode 2/5" file was released. Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 2/5" file.

ALSO: Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 1/5" file.

*** This Thread Page was updated. *** (May 2019)
posted 05-18-19 11:44 PM CT (US)     2 / 12  
This looks like a modded scenario by the pictures so why not use new skins for the main character?seems odd a HC is fighting monsters.
posted 05-19-19 01:49 AM CT (US)     3 / 12  
I used the "Vampire Revenge" mod file's resources to make these scenarios. "Doomguy" is not available in this mod. (Or I couldn't realize it.) I examined all available heroes in this mod before choosing the Doom Marine. And this hero (General Tugrul Bey) is definitely the most suitable hero for being the Doom Marine. (35 Attack, 9 Range, High accuracy etc...)

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-14-2020 @ 07:56 AM).]

posted 05-19-19 05:53 AM CT (US)     4 / 12  
posted 05-19-19 05:57 AM CT (US)     5 / 12  
These monsters are also available in "Vampire Revenge" mod. (Except Possessed Humans) Is Doomguy available in this stuff? I think that only Doom monsters are available in this stuff.

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-14-2020 @ 07:56 AM).]

posted 07-01-19 01:32 PM CT (US)     6 / 12  
I remember making old Doom maps. good times. This looks great

Proud Member of Black Forest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009
and The Seas of Egressa - Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
posted 07-03-19 01:51 AM CT (US)     7 / 12  
Thanks. By the way I finished my "Doom Episode 3/5" scenario. I will release it after finishing its tests.

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-14-2020 @ 07:55 AM).]

posted 07-17-19 12:36 PM CT (US)     8 / 12  
NEWS (July 2019): "DOOM Episode 3/5" file was released. Click HERE to visit "Doom Episode 3/5" file.

*** This Thread Page was updated. *** (July 2019)
posted 06-14-20 07:52 AM CT (US)     9 / 12  
COMING SOON!.. (Doom Episode 4)

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-20-2020 @ 01:41 PM).]

posted 06-20-20 01:44 PM CT (US)     10 / 12  
NEWS (20 June 2020): DOOM Episode 4/5 was released!

=== DOOM Episode 4/5 PICTURES ===

[This message has been edited by HELLKNIGHT61 (edited 06-20-2020 @ 01:44 PM).]

posted 06-21-20 02:44 AM CT (US)     11 / 12  
You might want to change your YT video headlines a bit by scrapping the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition and just replacing that with AoE2. That way your title will not confuse people. You can still add the AoE2, TC, HD and DE related tags to every one of them, if this is not done yet to still be able to appeal to everyone following those categories.

Other than that, pretty cool project.
posted 06-21-20 12:13 PM CT (US)     12 / 12  
Thanks for your feedback. In fact I made them with DE title because current players only search and watch DE title videos. Also most of people stopped playing vanilla or HD versions after the release of DE. So I have to find a new way to port my Doom scenarios for Definitive Edition. Otherwise only very few people will download them both here and steam.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Project: DOOM
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames