You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Tell ES: What new triggers do you want?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 09 May 2003 12:05 PM EDT (US)   
Hi folks. I'm the lead programmer on the upcoming Titans expansion, and I'd like to get some thoughts from y'all on what new trigger conditions and effects you'd like to see added to Age of Mythology.

A few informational notes:

-- The more clearly you communicate, the more likely I am to understand your point and be able to do something about it. Posting "ur triger to make teh axemens r0x0r!" isn't going to be very useful. :-)

-- Obviously, we cannot implement every possible suggestion, so posting here isn't any kind of a guarantee that your idea will get implemented. But I will read all the postings here and make sure they are considered.

That said... I'd love to hear what is on your trigger system wish list!

Replies:
posted 09 May 2003 12:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 223  
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,11135,,all well this is our wish list...do what you can

Licensed Devil
I'm here to kill your self belief
-=[SCN Punk Network]=-
-=[WebMaster]=-
SCN Punk Empires Editor Guide (or here)
posted 09 May 2003 12:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 223  
Here's what I'd like to see (I don't know if they're already in the wish list or not)

-Move to point from area, like in AOK:TC
-Condition: Units killed
-Stats changes
-Move to exact location, (set the X,Y,and Z values)
-Let Gaia invoke god powers
-This isn't exactly a trigger, but, make it so a player can use a god power without actually clicking on it... well, that wasn't too clear um, like if they were in the Mythic Age, and I needed them to use Meteor shower on an enemy, but they were Zeus, I'd have to clear their existing god powers to do that.
-Set Sea level trigger, so you could make a flood or something, the options could be like, Elevation:11,Time:10, which would make the water rise/fall for 10 seconds and then it would be at elevation 11.

Well, that was just my opinion. The ones we desperately need are the first 3.

posted 09 May 2003 12:51 PM EDT (US)     3 / 223  
Ohh can we have a trigger thats like this
effect- Send choice chat
and its like a poll you type in the text
a kife
a sword
Then you tick in ether box so it would help RPGers to make scns

The Island of Gont, a single mountain lifts its peak a mile above the storm-racked Northeast Sea, is a land famous for wizards.”
"I threw a knife at a baby once." - Angel Socvazius
posted 09 May 2003 01:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 223  
Change Objects Name!
Change Objects HP!

Presenting...
Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 09 May 2003 01:14 PM EDT (US)     5 / 223  
The most useful thing would be effects that change unit stats;
EG: Change HP
Change Attack power
Change name
.... You know like in aok

Also instead of having radiuses can you make a drag thing like in aok.
IE: In aok when you want to make units in an area do something with an effect that has 'select area'(something like that) you click and drag and a shadow comes up that indicates which area you've selected.
Oh and thanks for coming here to ask this question

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 09 May 2003 01:17 PM EDT (US)     6 / 223  
Change Unit Name - Effect which can change a units name.

Change Unit Max HP - Effect which can change a unit's Max HP.

Change Unit Attack - Effect which can change a unit's attack. Should also be able to choose which type of attack as well, such as hack, pierce, crush, ect.

Change Unit Armor - Effect which can change a unit's armor. Should also be able to choose which type of armor as well, such as hack, pierce, crush, ect.

Change Unit Range - Effect which can change a unit's range.

Change Unit Speed - Effect which can change a unit's speed.

Change Unit LOS - Effect which can change a unit's Line of Sight.

Change Unit Scale - Effect which can change a unit's scale.

Damage Unit - Effect which can subtract from a unit's current HP.

Heal Unit - Effect which can add to a unit's current HP.

For all the effects above, you should have Army versions AND also be able to select a range from a point on the map or an object (or select an area) where the effect will take place and that affects any unit within that range. It'd make things so much easier that way to not have to select every specific unit or all units within an Army when all you want to do is apply the changes to any unit within that area.

Prevent Godpowers in Area - Effect that will allow you to prevent God Powers within a specified range of an object or point.

(I think its pretty lame that you have to have an Isis player and use Isis Monuments to prevent God Powers from being used in an area.)

Random Generator - Effect that randomly generates a value.

Detect Random Value - Condition that detects what the random value is.

(I'm not sure how to best incorprate this system into the editor, but having a randomation system could be very useful. One thing Random Maps have shown is how much more fun a game can be with randomation. It'd be nice to have a way to make scenarios be a little different each time by having certain things be completely random.)

Move Units from Area to Point - Effect where you can select the area from which to move units to a point.

(Moving Armies isn't good enough, because it will task every unit by that army. There needs to be one where it will movie just the units from a specific area.)

Stop Unit - Effect that stops a unit.

(Same effect as the Stop button.)

Chat Contains - Condition that can check to see if a player typed in a specific message into the chat.

(This could have all kinds of uses. In B&D scenarios, you could use it to make your own Taunt Commands and allow the designer to make the computer player do specific things or in a RPG scenario, you could type in specific responces to stuff like questions charcters could ask you or something.)

Send Chat To Player - Effect that sends a chat to a specific player instead of to everybody.

Player Resigned - Condition that detects if a player resigns.

(As of right now, its only possible to detect if a player is defeated. I find it very annoying in scenarios with more than 2 players where if a player resigned, you can't do anything with triggers about them, such as remove their units so they're not in the way. Either make this a new trigger or make the Player Defeated condition detect player resigns. You guys owe me that much. I found the exploit to increase the rate of ranged units for you guys, remember? )

Record Resources/Unit Stats Data - Effect that will allow you to record unit stats and even the amount of resources and save it as a file that you can later load into another scenario, much like in WC3.

Load Resources/Unit Stats Data - Effect that will allow you to load unit stats and the amount of resources from another scenario.

Grant God Power at Slot - Effect that grants a God Power to a player at a specific slot. Either 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

Disable/Enable Protounit - Effect that allows or prevents training of certain units for a player.

Change Sun Position - Effect that changes the position of the sun.

(It'd be so cool to make sunsets! That is of course if the sun is a visible object. If not, then it should be.)

Change Sun Color - Effect that changes the color of the sun.

In addition to the Player Resource Count Condition and the Tribute Effect:

Misc. Counter Resources - An Invisible Resource called a Misc. Counter, which would allow you to count the number of things, such as events, missions performed, objects, ect.

Kills - Allows you to count the number of kills made. You should also be able to tribute "kill points".

In addition to the Message Effect (the one with the blue box). Make it bigger and able to hold more text.

You should also try to fix all the Triggers so they work for Multiplayer. Making multiplayer scenarios is incredibly annoying when after working on something for an hour or more only to find out it won't work in multiplayer.

Also, don't forget to add that lost trigger that changed the Current HP into the list.

As for non-trigger stuff:

More Toybox Units - There's barely any heroes for Norse or Egypt and the new CIV (Atlanteans) will probably need some heroes too. Just a handful of heroes that you guys from ES decide to use in your campaign isn't good enough. It'd be nice to have units like old ladies (there's already an old man), children, and all kinds of different looking people to add more vareity.

It'd also be nice to have some indoor stuff and give us indoor wall props, like how we have cave wall props, along with stuff like tables, chairs, beds, ect. Also indoor terrains, like a stone and wood floors. This would really add more possibilites for cinematics/cut-scenes and RPG games.

Unit Scaling - Built-in tool in the editor to change unit's scale.

Camera Pitch - Built-in tool in the editor to change the camera pitch.

Campaign Editor - Built-in tool to compile scenarios into a campaign.

Undefeatable Object - I don't think I've seen one of these in AOM. But in SWGB, you get an invisible object that prevents a player from losing even if they have no units and buildings.

Invisible Target - I also don't think I've seen one of these in AOM. But in SWGB, you get an invisible object that units could be tasked to, or if it was for an enemy player, they could attack it and it had like 100 HP.

(It did wonders in SWGB, I was able to do things like make it look like Jedi were deflecting lasers with their lightsabres, but really, they were attacking the Invisible Target in front of them. You could also use it to make some non-attackable objects to appear as if it could be attacked.)

Invisible Barrier - Invisible barrier or wall that prevents units from passing. Needs to be an object so that it could be removed. It should also prevent Air units from passing as well.

(It REALLY annoys me with the current editor how Air Units can go anywhere they please and there's no way to stop them.)

Include all the Objects in the Object List - It just makes things annoying when we have to resort to templates to get an object that was neglected to have been put in the Object list. One that comes to mind is the Atlantis Temple with the courtyard in the official campaign.

Increase the Height Limit - At least make it high enough to reach the top of the Hades Door (like 1 or 2 more inches). But it'd really be neat to have the height limit 5 times larger.

That's all I can think of for now. I hope you found it useful and I hope you can at least do most of them.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| ´ŠOŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX˜ ||
|| ÄŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@

[This message has been edited by Tevious (edited 05-10-2003 @ 11:42 AM).]

posted 09 May 2003 03:02 PM EDT (US)     7 / 223  
Kill units in area - Kills the units in the selected area

Move units in area - Moves units from the selected area to the target spot.

DK
posted 09 May 2003 03:23 PM EDT (US)     8 / 223  
A trigger Chat from one player to another without everyone seeing it.

Trigger Conditions need a "NOT" feature. For example, so "Visible to Player" can be negated to "Not Visible To Player".

Access to player names in triggers for personalization.

FORBID Protounit - needed from RMS side.

Transfer of Victory Condition files over ESO with scn & rms.

Random Numbers

Look at the TypeTest.xml file that is being maintain by Ryek for a score of new user defined triggers. There are a few KB functions that would be useful triggers & are included in that xml. For example make these ai & kb functions available:

bool aiIsMultiplayer(): returns true, if this is a multiplayer game.
int aiGetGameMode( void ): Returns the game's mode.
int kbGetAgeForPlayer( int id ): Returns the current age for the player
int kbGetCivForPlayer( void ): Returns the civ for the given player.
int kbGetCultureForPlayer( void ): Returns the culture for the player.
bool kbIsPlayerHuman( int playerID ): Returns true if player is human
int kbGetPlayerTeam( <playerID> ): Returns the player's team number.
bool kbIsPlayerEnemy( int playerID ): Returns true if the given player is an enemy (and Ally & Neutral equivs)

float kbTotalResourceGet( int resourceID ): Returns the total amount of the given resource gathered to this point in the game. (by player)
float aiGetMarketBuyCost( int resourceID ): Returns the amount required to buy 100 units of the given resource.
float aiGetMarketSellCost( int resourceID ): Returns the amount received for selling 100 units of the given resource.

Map stuff:
float kbGetMapXSize( void ): Returns the X size of the map.
float kbGetMapZSize( void ): Returns the Z size of the map.
vector aiRandLocation( void ): Returns a random location on the map.

ALSO! Please fix the bug that removes units from armies created in triggers when a player control groups the unit. This is a major problem.

I'll see if I can come up with more...

"Just invite him over for dinner. Turn him from an enemy into a friend. Then when he's least expecting, BAM! The old fork in the eye!" - M.S.
--
Member °ƒ Tsunami Studios <<< Play TOS Maps - 9 Maps - Avg Rating: 4.67! >>>
posted 09 May 2003 04:30 PM EDT (US)     9 / 223  
Change Unit Name and Change Unit Stats (attack, HP, armor, speed - as many as possible): these should be editable through both triggers and an "edit object" tool in the editor; these triggers might also change scale

Chat Contains - check whether a chat from a certain player contains the specified substring

Player Selected Unit - true if a specified player, such as player 3, has clicked a specific unit

Send Chat To Player - send a chat to a specific player instead of to everybody

Damage Unit and Damage Units In Area - deal a certain amount of a certain type of damage to a unit or to all units in an area

Invoke God Power Without Granting - invoke a god power for a specific player in a specific spot without having to have granted him the power first

Grant God Power At Slot - set a specific player's 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th god power without having to remove and re-grant the others

Set Unit Position - move a unit to a specific spot even if this spot is covered by, say, trees or a building

Create Objective - create an objective without having to define it in the objective editor first; useful in RM scripts

Disable/Enable Protounit - allow or disallow training of certain units; for example, prevent a Norse player from making Raiding Cavalry or enable him to build Lighthouses; you should be able to specify which type of building a unit is enabled at maybe

Change Sun Position and Change Sun Color - make it possible to do this without creating a new lighting set

Also some general features/improvements I'd like would be:

Text Formatting in Messages - I've seen that the "detailed tooltips" utility manages to colour text or make it bold or add images (icons) into it - make that kind of stuff available in a regular message or dialog or even in a chat using some sort of formatting

VC File Editor or Trigger Script Editor - the VC file for a scenario should be included in the .scn file, or you can "embed" some user-written trigger code into it somehow befor the other triggers; it would be nice if custom triggers were debuggable too

New Map Dialog - this should allow *any* size of map covered by *any* terrain to be generated

Some of this might not be implementable of course but the more, the better . I'd say the change unit name and change unit stats triggers are the most important addition I'd like.

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
posted 09 May 2003 04:37 PM EDT (US)     10 / 223  
This is great. Most of the things on Tevious's list are things I would like to see. Some of them have been used in SW:GB (Star Wars Galatic Battlegrounds)

Night Conqueror
posted 09 May 2003 04:49 PM EDT (US)     11 / 223  
Hi ES_Xemu,

Thanks for stopping by! This is really nice that you are doing this !

I have a few suggestions:

Trigger Improvement #1: Area parameter for effects

I really think that one of the most important parameters that is needed for Effects is the ability to set an Area effect.

For example: In AoM, with Effects such as Kill Unit, a designer must select a specific unit via the unit button, but he/she cannot set the trigger to kill nonspecific units in an area.

In Age of Kings, effects such as Change Unit Hitpoints/Attacks and Damage/Kill Unit have a button for setting the area for the effects, and the size of the area can be changed by dragging the pointer (which looks like the terrain grid in the AoM editor).

Trigger Improvement #2: Cinematic Mode Text Display

For some reasons, the text displayed by the effect Win/Lose message doesn't show up during cinematic mode. This is needed and is very useful for introductory purposes in cinematics. (The color of the textdisplay in AoK can be changed. Could you implement this in AoM as well? )

---------------------------------------------

New Conditions & Effects:

CONDITION

• Accumulated Attributes - number of kills {units killed, building destroyed} attained by this player or by this unit/this army.**

**this condition would be really useful for doing the "Power Up" system that is commonly used in RPG and multiplayer scenarios. A designer can make a particular unit's/army's stat improved as the more kills it/they attained.

EFFECTS

• Re-scale unit
  • Set Sun Position (rotation/elevation) - very useful for attaining the correct lighting effects in cinematics as well as setting the right mood in regular gameplay.
    ---------------------------------------------

Thank you for your considerations !

Bryan

• posted 09 May 2003 08:20 PM EDT (US)     12 / 223  
    -Triggers to change unit stats. Either that or a unit editor with all the features of Vachu's Object Editor (range, hp, attack, regeneration, speed, type of attack, portrait, name, etc.).

-More units. I really want more Norse and Eggy heroes. And more eyecandy from each culture. Also having two versions of each hero would be nice; an SPC version (regeneration, the dead body thing) and a regular version (like the RM heroes).

-More options for font formatting. We should be able to change the color, font, size, etc. of all dialogue. Also, it would be nice to be able to superimpose titles over the screen, so that we could our campaigns title in the center of the screen in big letters at the beginning of the scenario.

SEXITUP.
    Former Leader of the FPH Clan
    Acting-President of AoMH

[This message has been edited by Lief Ericson (edited 05-09-2003 @ 08:22 PM).]

posted 09 May 2003 08:43 PM EDT (US)     13 / 223  
    Convert to Corrensponding Hero - This will change an Antlantean into it's correnspondign hero, But thats only if each unit type transfroms into a different hero. For Norse it should turn into Hersir, Egyptian Priest, and Greek should turn into the first level hero of that player's god. It should not work with buildings.

Display Bitmap on Screen - This is very unique to any RTS game, and probably any game out there as of yet. Not sure how useful it will be though.

PARAMS
    POS-X (Scale): The x-cordinate done to scale to work with all computers.
    POS-Y (Scale): The y-cordinate done to scale to work with all computers.
    FILE NAME: Just like selecting a sound file only it's an image file. A new folder should be created in the textures dir for these to be stored in.
    TIMER (ms): How long the image should appear on screen.
    DRAGGABLE: Toggle between being the player being able to move the image around (like you can gadgets in the editor) and not being able to move it around.

It needs to support transparent colors as well.

Transform Terrain: We all know it's possible. When you build a structure it levels the terrain and changes the terrain type. Even if all it does is level the terrain it would be used.

Text Entry Modifications: Enable Character Entities (&amp;, &not;, ect...) to be entered. Also include line breaks and fix the quotation bug. Alignment options in the cinematic dialogue would be nice too.

Force Unit Selection: Forces a unit or group of units to be selected by a specific player or all players.

Unit Walk: The selected unit or group of units can be ordered to walk a certain distance in whatever measurement is used in aom in a certain direction relative to the units' headings.

EX: Select 2 Hippikons (each with a 20 degree heading), set the heading adjustment (ex: +180 degress), and set the distance (10cm), and attack move off. The Hippikon will then turn around and walk 10cm without attacking everything in sight.

Adjust Unit Color (HSL): Simmilar to highlight units, but with hue, saturation, and lum instead of just increasing the units brightness.

EX: You select a hoplite and set H(0), S(+20), L(0). When fired the hoplite will become saturated.

Adjust Unit Color (RGB): Same as above but with RGB adjustments instead of HSL.

Restore GPs: Just like the cheat, "Divine Intervention".

Freeze Unit: Freezes a unit exactly how it is and stops any idol animations on it. Must be able to set if it can be attacked, selected, or healed while frozen.

Unfreeze Unit: Unfreezes a unit.

posted 09 May 2003 09:12 PM EDT (US)     14 / 223  
    Not much support from ES? who's choking on their coffee
    Well done ES.

Here go's. Units/buildings killed variable. 'Unit face unit' instead of just heading, for the cinematics. An 'OR' condition. Being able to name triggers safer than it is now. possibly a better lay out for the trigger lists( able to open several together)Change unit names and stats. Being able to use god powers easier and as eye candy, lightning, etc i.e no damage to anyone. small uniticons for 'send chat' trigger. Being able to produce slimmer waterways e.g certain small sizes of water cannot be produced. Able to walk under bridges, (and do i dare ask for tunnels!!:S), gives a better sense of 3d and depths to the landscape. Make larger maps. Less restriction on there height.
    Cheers.

[This message has been edited by mitch1971 (edited 05-09-2003 @ 09:14 PM).]

posted 09 May 2003 09:54 PM EDT (US)     15 / 223  
    maybe a or function for condtions like in ee

Mokon | | | AoE3 Rate 2200~ | | |
  • To check out my Age of Empires III Strategy Guide click here!
  • The price of my guide has been reduced! Check it out!
  • New TWC Recorded Games Posted on my Media Page!
  • posted 09 May 2003 10:35 PM EDT (US)     16 / 223  
    HP change + or - and set

LOS Change + or - and set

Attack Change + or - and set

Range Change + or - and set

Speed Change + or - and set

Fire Rate + or - and set

I've heard somewhere that there are no fires in hell
    Just constant reminders that all you did was fail

I'm baaack
    posted 09 May 2003 11:37 PM EDT (US)     17 / 223  
    Unit Fade to Scale: You can make units grow or shrink like this. Perfect for a "r0xor magic growwing beans quest" scenario

Chat Contains - this has been said already but I want to point out the importance of this, since it can be used in RPGs, like "type 1" to equip a flaming sword. Also it can be used to stop cheaters, if a chat contains WRATH OF THE GODS, there could be an effect that defeats player 1 and ends the scenario.

Scramble - Units would be tasked in random directions (with a definable radius) and continue moving around in those directions until a Scramble Stop trigger is fired - good for big city scenarios to make things look livened up more.

Render Fog - If the art team makes a sort of fog effect ingame, then a nice trigger to correspond with this would be nice

Render Rain - same as above, but with rain (not the unit rain, there needs to be a generic rain effect, like the snow)

the others mentioned above are great ideas too. You have plenty to work with Xemu axemen trigger uberfiers are teh roxors

CheeZy ex-HG Angel
    WildFire Games - Artist, Lead Scenario Designer, Game Designer for 0 A.D.
    "But really, stop fighting and listen to CheeZy when he says use good grammar." - Phantom_rider.
    ----Stuff I've Made----

[This message has been edited by CheeZy monkey (edited 05-09-2003 @ 11:40 PM).]

posted 10 May 2003 00:30 AM EDT (US)     18 / 223  

• an Occur on Mouseclick modifier for Area and Location would be nice. For example, you want allow the player to build a statue anywhere she wants. All it does it allows you to set the Area or Location in game, and then fires the trigger. It would work something like this: under "area" and "location" there would be an option called "occur on mouseclick". Selecting this for either of them (and implementing the radius and other factors) would allow you to click and set the area/location. As soon as the trigger is fired, (possibly with an indicator of some sort, perhaps the "God Power" cursor?) the next click you make is recorded as your Area or Location.

• The "Play Dialogue" effect should be able to hold as much text as you want, and should either scroll through it like in EE, or allow you to indicate where you want breaks and then just display it in order, with a preset length of time between each dialogue.

• In addition, the "Send Spoofed Chat" function needs to be changed to mirror the "Display Instructions" of AoK.

• The "Portraits" and other things not readily available should be accessible from drop down menus

• The ability to set ages, as well as a "Post" state for each age. Post Mythic, Post Heroic, etc, including all of the technologies avalible for your civilisation in that age, but none of the ones above it.

• Get rid of the "Radius" system alltogether, and go back to painting sqaures on the map, although now it could be changed from pure rectangles. How about the ability to paint the area with a brush, in different sizes and shapes, and a special map mode to see areas painted on?

• The "LoS" and "Range" rings might be nice to have around, although not that important.

• The ability to specify the minor gods of each civilisation in your scenario

• Good Ol' Map Copy. Draw a box, and you get everything inside the box, exactly as it is.

And last, but not least, I just want to emphasize the need for a Unit Editor. Even if you include nothing else here, a Unit Editor is the one thing that is mandatory. Especially Change Object Name. No way am I going to bother buying the expansion without that.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
    ______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
    ____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
    ___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
    __________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
    _________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited 05-10-2003 @ 11:50 AM).]

posted 10 May 2003 02:30 AM EDT (US)     19 / 223  
    Scenario editor stuff
    be able to change units stats and scale
    a campaign editor
    a pitch editor
    lots of different units to use in scenarios like tevious said (also a few more buildings just for eyecandy)
    A render rain trigger would be useful
    A bridge (or 2) that actually works!
    Promote unit to hero trigger (would work with all the civs)
    perhaps a black colour?
    more gods in the editor not just athena and osiris
    Force cinematic models trigger (not really a must have)

Other stuff
    A doc file containing information on the scenario editor would be nice (not just 10 or so questions and answers)

posted 10 May 2003 06:58 AM EDT (US)     20 / 223  
    Change Attack bonus Changes the attack bonus a unit has vs another

• posted 10 May 2003 07:22 AM EDT (US)     21 / 223  
    Kind of what CheeZy said...a "patrol" trigger (like one in SWGB) that makes a unit patrol the area, making, for example, a more realistic city map, instead of having units standing and doing nothing. Oh, and thanks for dropping by ES

Presenting...
    Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
    The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
    Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 10 May 2003 07:31 AM EDT (US)     22 / 223  
    some really r0x0r trigger would be ub3r :P, thanks.
    The ability to have blank maps that aren't that same map over and over again would be nice...different default terrains including WATER would also be good... And more map sizes

Licensed Devil
    I'm here to kill your self belief
    -=[SCN Punk Network]=-
    -=[WebMaster]=-
    SCN Punk Empires Editor Guide (or here)

[This message has been edited by LicensedDevil (edited 05-10-2003 @ 07:32 AM).]

posted 10 May 2003 07:35 AM EDT (US)     23 / 223  
    1: Kills counter.
    2: Unit editor triggers, change name, max HP etc
    3: an upgrade feature so that you select a unit, press a button and a box pops up asking for upgrades. These would effect only the selected unit(s)

CARPE DUCTUM!
    Before you judge someone try walking a mile in their shoes,
    that way if you still don't like them you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes.
    Random monthly factoid #2: If a monkey bites you, youhave to bite it back or it will assume it is the alpha male
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    posted 10 May 2003 08:13 AM EDT (US)     24 / 223  
    An ablity to cut out a ocean... so u click on the corners u want and it digs it out for you

• posted 10 May 2003 08:39 AM EDT (US)     25 / 223  
    This is more of a hard, very hard thing to do, but change:

Change Elevation

Change Terrain

You say impossible? No way. For hill forts and all fortresses, the ground turns into road. It also flattens it, so it could just place a specific object that changes terrain.

I think signatures are a waste of bandwith, space, time. They are useless, unimportant, stupid, created for no purpose, and anyone who has one is stupid.

You have wasted approximately 7.2343 seconds of your life by reading this.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Tell ES: What new triggers do you want?
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames