You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Sagestudios by TitanHeart (SageTitanHeart)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
posted 17 July 2004 08:18 AM EDT (US)   
SAGESTUDIOS

Hi, I have made a studio called Sagestudios. Sagestudios is a site for anybody, we allow any level of designer, and begginers and experts are welcome. To join Sagestudios, contact TitanHeart, and to join the modding section, Illuminati Studios (look at main topic in AoMH thread), contact Celer. The Sagestudios forums include the things listed here:

• Sagestudios Member Points. (Look at News Forum!)
  • Moderating Team for each Forum. (Titan and Celer moderate em all!)
  • Seven Forum Rooms. (All for Unique Topics!)
  • Section for Problems. (If the Rules are Broken Come Here!)
  • Description for all Forum Rooms. (Look Below Forum Name!)
  • Sagestudios Members Only Forums. (Interesting Stuff in Here!)
  • Just General and Off-Topic Forums. (Talk About Anything!)
  • Some games to play in the AoM forum. (E.G: Pass the Ulfsark!)
  • List of Warnings and Bans. (Keep the List Empty!)

Please reply and say if you want me to add you to the list. I have lots of empty slots on my list, but if all fill up I will add a couple more. Sagestudios will be dedicated to Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology only! No Rise of Rome or anything like that please. I will need modders, Reyks New X Editor 2 is best for this and NO new triggers uless you have made them yourself please. In the studio there will be Modding, Campaigns, Scenarios and Utilities. I have made a cinematic for SagestuDioS members. Please download it here: Welcome Cinematic. The website can be located here: Sagestudios Web, and to get to the forums, click on the following link: The Invision Power Board!

LIST OF NAMES:

TitanHeart (Email: SagestuDioS@hotmail.com) - Lord
    Snipples (Email: Shallon_Dark@yahoo.com) - Master
    Dominator - Professor
    Celer

PROJECTS:

-----------------------------------------------------------

THE WAR OF THE GREEKS

There was once a boy named Khari, who lived in Egypt. When he grew up, at the age of twenty-nine he travelled to Greece, and lead an army there. But Greece was not a place where all obeyed the rules. The Athenian army lead by General Zacharius did not believe in the Egyptians been important. But the rest of Greece were against him. They were all allied with Egypt. The divided factions fought against eachother. Zacharius' Imperial army had ambitions to march out elite forces to conquer the known world. One day, the Imperial Army of Athens launched "Operation New World", the destruction of an entire people, an entire civilization, an entire race, the destruction of all things, then they would rule. Khari's brother, Theri, knew about this. Khari was brash, quick tempered, determined, while Theri was cool, quiet, and thoughtful. They both lived in Greece, and were both skilled, Theri with the bow-and-arrow, and Khari with a spear. They must now beat the leader of the Imperial Army, but first, they must fight the bronze collossus, Poseidon, a skeleton army, and even some Sirens, and much more. The fate of Greece now lies in the two brother's hands. The battle awaits.

JOBS:

Snippels - Custom Soundtracks
    TitanHeart - Scenario Designer

Illuminati Forum (need link)

PROJECTS:

Illuminati Studios has currently got no projects.

SAGESTUDIOS 5 KEY RULES:

1. NO insulting other studios, it could lead to been excluded from Sagestudios.

2. No insulting other members, if I find out this is happening, it could lead to been excluded from Sagestudios.

3. Do not take Sagestudios too seriously, this studio was made for fun. It is not a huge joke but if you take it seriouly, please don't take it too far.

4. We are not trying to make better projects than everyone else, we are just trying to make fun and good projects, it is not a "who is the best" competition.

5. If you dont get what you want for one project, dont be too sad about it. You will get a chance for the next project, or if not that, the next. If you think we are leaving you out, tell us, and we will try not to.

DO NOT BE INACTIVE! YOU JOIN A STUDIO TO PRODUCE BRILLIANT PROJECTS, NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT.

[This message has been edited by TitanHeart (edited 04-02-2005 @ 10:21 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 17 July 2004 03:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 471  
    Nows about the worst possible time to start off a new studio....
    I mean, you don't even have a website for christsakes.......

[This message has been edited by EazY_Ben (edited 07-17-2004 @ 03:30 PM).]

posted 17 July 2004 11:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 471  
    yes it doesn't look vey organized ATM.

(¯`·.¸¸.·>§σŕçęŕõŕ øƒ Σŕεbùś<·.¸¸.·´¯)
    Professor for the Tsuninversity
    Teacher for the NDA
    Moderator At Age Quest
    posted 18 July 2004 00:10 AM EDT (US)     3 / 471  
    I you make me the leader, i accept entering

--- Twelve encarnations of evil attacked Earth in the last 12000 years. The elves have foreseen that another one will do the same. Tahattus is the 13º encarnation of evil, the last one, and battling against him will change all the rules about the things... --- Zumas Poéticas, 2300 B. C.

[This message was probably messed up by any of the moderators! (edited 06-26-2004 @ 02:16 PM).]

posted 18 July 2004 00:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 471  
    when you have some forums, decent site, ETC, ETC, then you could start recruiting.

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
    posted 18 July 2004 02:20 AM EDT (US)     5 / 471  
    I'll join.
    I'm learning to mod, and I'm fairly good @ making scenarios.

ESO NAME:MrSnuggleWuffles ESO RATING:1660ish
    ESO TITAN RATING:1640ish
    MEMBER OF SAGESTUDIOS-SAGE SNIPPLES

The greatest swordsman in the world does not have to fear the second greatest swordsman, just the idiot thats never touched a sword in his or her life.

posted 18 July 2004 05:23 AM EDT (US)     6 / 471  

Quote:

Nows about the worst possible time to start off a new studio....

"Now hear this... The Age of studios starting and falling has halted, for those who thought about teams have entered one, and they that did not like it shall not err and enter unto yet another. And all the good designers haft been taken up by other things.

This, I say unto you, today. On the 18th July."

-The Gospel of Chaos

Who dares, wins!
    ¤ chaos ¤
    Outer Heaven
    Pixel Host :: Free Image Uploader!
    Mwhaha I is now a N.D.A. teacher!!

[This message has been edited by Chaos IX (edited 07-18-2004 @ 05:43 AM).]

posted 18 July 2004 05:33 AM EDT (US)     7 / 471  
    posted 18 July 2004 07:19 AM EDT (US)     8 / 471  
    Yes, I agree, its not very organised at the moment, but with a good team (which is what i'm looking for), the best things take time to develop well .

Quote:

I you make me the leader, i accept entering.

Tahattus 2 - "Lol. It would be good to have you take part.
    I'll put you on the list as 'Sage Tahattus 2' if you want."

Snipples - "Ill put you on the list as 'Sage Snipples', thanks for entering."

Thanks everyone else for replying.

posted 18 July 2004 09:21 AM EDT (US)     9 / 471  
    I wonder, what made you come up with the name SAGE?

Who dares, wins!
    ¤ chaos ¤
    Outer Heaven
    posted 18 July 2004 10:27 AM EDT (US)     10 / 471  
    I like the name... so I'm sure it will be a success where is the website?
    posted 18 July 2004 01:56 PM EDT (US)     11 / 471  
    Ok, but i won't call me "Sage Tahattus 2" because Tahattus is a wizard, not a sage. But ok anyway... And i only work with AOM.

--- Twelve encarnations of evil attacked Earth in the last 12000 years. The elves have foreseen that another one will do the same. Tahattus is the 13º encarnation of evil, the last one, and battling against him will change all the rules about the things... --- Zumas Poéticas, 2300 B. C.

[This message was probably messed up by any of the moderators! (edited 06-26-2004 @ 02:16 PM).]

posted 18 July 2004 07:05 PM EDT (US)     12 / 471  
    I dunno, the name SAGE is too weird to me :/

Who dares, wins!
    ¤ chaos ¤
    Outer Heaven
    posted 18 July 2004 07:23 PM EDT (US)     13 / 471  
    /\ Agree...

posted 18 July 2004 08:48 PM EDT (US)     14 / 471  
    I'd like ot join an if you tell me what kinda layout and content to put on it i can make a website in html or flash

could i be sage of flags
    or something to do with flags

[This message has been edited by Signifer123 (edited 07-18-2004 @ 08:49 PM).]

posted 19 July 2004 01:28 AM EDT (US)     15 / 471  
    Tahattus i thought you might of been in DGDN or Woad

(¯`·.¸¸.·>§σŕçęŕõŕ øƒ Σŕεbùś<·.¸¸.·´¯)
    Professor for the Tsuninversity
    Teacher for the NDA
    Moderator At Age Quest
    posted 19 July 2004 02:14 AM EDT (US)     16 / 471  
    Titanheart my e-mail is Shallon_Dark@yahoo.com if you need to contact me.

Btw...whats our first project?

ESO NAME:MrSnuggleWuffles ESO RATING:1660ish
    ESO TITAN RATING:1640ish
    MEMBER OF SAGESTUDIOS-SAGE SNIPPLES

The greatest swordsman in the world does not have to fear the second greatest swordsman, just the idiot thats never touched a sword in his or her life.

posted 19 July 2004 09:21 AM EDT (US)     17 / 471  
    TitanHeart, do you think you're competent enough to run a studio (no offense)?

@ SoE: Nice sig...

posted 19 July 2004 11:51 AM EDT (US)     18 / 471  
    Running a design team isn't equivalent to running a nuclear facility. Give him a break, this will probably work out.

After all, Map Makers did didn't it?

posted 19 July 2004 12:08 PM EDT (US)     19 / 471  

Quote:

After all, Map Makers did didn't it?

For a month, yes :P

posted 19 July 2004 12:42 PM EDT (US)     20 / 471  
    lol i thought i lasted longer ^^^
    posted 19 July 2004 12:46 PM EDT (US)     21 / 471  
    3 months to be exact..........Well, technically we lasted 9 months (August 03 till May 04)...but we only spent about 3 months with any members :P
    posted 19 July 2004 02:01 PM EDT (US)     22 / 471  

Quote:

Tahattus i thought you might of been in DGDN or Woad

Hahahahhahaha, that was the funniest thing I've heard today.

Do you think that i'll invite myself to enter a "studio"?

Also, I dont know anything about the other members, but maybe we can work much better than the others groups. I hope you all take 2 hours to load your AOM with that huge modpack!

posted 19 July 2004 03:45 PM EDT (US)     23 / 471  
    hey my e-mail is signifer123@yahoo.com sorry i didn't put it up before
    posted 19 July 2004 05:35 PM EDT (US)     24 / 471  
    If you need my real e-mail, you'll have to contact me through MSN messenger: cellex@msn.com

/\ That's my safe e-mail.

posted 19 July 2004 05:47 PM EDT (US)     25 / 471  

Quote:

I hope you all take 2 hours to load your AOM with that huge modpack!

Huh???

Who dares, wins!
    ¤ chaos ¤
    Outer Heaven
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Sagestudios by TitanHeart (SageTitanHeart)
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames