Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: YGOTAS: Game Thread - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 54  Next Page »
posted 28 December 2009 08:24 AM EDT (US)   

Rules
1. Abide by the CoC at all times.
2. Do not quote your role email.
3. Don't speak to people outside of this thread about the mafia unless your role specifically states that you can.
4. Be active, it's annoying for everyone else.
5. Don't edit posts (it's okay in the signups thread)
6. Voting must be like this

[b]Vote:ninja
Unvote:ninja[/b]

7. Night will last 48 hours, no discussing gameplay during this time.
8. If you're dead don't talk.
9. Mods, no looking at my edit history in this thread.
10. Have fun.

These rules may be subject to change at any time. Anyone caught disobeying these rules will be modkilled.

Alive
3. NomadicNoodle (weeglasgee[at]live[dot]co[dot]uk)
7. Guard of Olympus (GuardofOlympus[at]gmail[dot]com)
8. Guard of Osiris (mikaelbjuremalm2008[at]gmail[dot]com)
9. BrightyWRP_Beater(paperondepaperoni06[at]libero[dot]it)
22. Necr0maNceR (kirkboden[at]live[dot]com)
23. troy_im_no_noob (troy_mcdonald85[at]hotmail[dot]com)

Dead

6. Briguy Joey Town Cop
17. Cheesewiz Tristan Town Cop
21. Shraze Dr. Alex Brisbane 3rd Party Jester
24. THYMOLE Bakura Town Vanilla Townie
18. sneaky_squirrel Attention Duelists Mafia Mafia Goon
19. Hot Sax Kaiba Town Mayor
10. Ripleys Pegasus Mafia Godfather
20. ColdViper Mai Valentine Town Vanilla Townie
14. Heir of Elessar Solomon Moto Town Doctor
12. Blatant7 Yami Bakura 3rd Party Serial Killer
11. xefus Zombie Boy Mafia Bodyguard
1. Yeebaagooon Marik Ishtar 3rd Party Cult Leader
13. Jakwarrior Arkana 3rd Party Survivor
4. Xzyiothe Croquet 3rd Party Cult
16. Babylon_Kingdom Dox Town Mason
2. Henrz Red Mafia Mafia Goon
15. THYMOLE Mokuba Kaiba 3rd Party Cult
5. Coldviper Tea Gardener 3rd Party Cult

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY

[This message has been edited by ninjapenguin981 (edited 05-29-2010 @ 01:51 PM).]

Replies:
posted 28 December 2009 08:27 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1341  
Hey Joey, Earth to Joey, hey are you in there?

All characters had been gathered at Duelist Kingdom for the grand tournament. They all anxiously waited to begin the dueling, when suddenly an evil laugh came from the sky. A flash of light appeared and when they came back to their sense they saw that all of them looked the same! They were all steves!

We must stop whoever is doing this and whatever evil organisation is trying to mess with us, cried yugi.

It is now night

No talking. Please send in night actions if you have them.

ninjapenguin981
posted 29 December 2009 02:21 PM EDT (US)     2 / 1341  
I don't have my role email. Maybe that email adress was freezed and the inbox cleaned. Could you please send it to me again?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 29 December 2009 05:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 1341  
Which email do you want me to send it to?

ninjapenguin981
posted 30 December 2009 03:11 AM EDT (US)     4 / 1341  
I don't have my role email.
My role email.

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 30 December 2009 07:42 AM EDT (US)     5 / 1341  
What email address was the question I asked.

ninjapenguin981
posted 30 December 2009 10:12 AM EDT (US)     6 / 1341  
The same. Now I "unfreezed" it.

posted 30 December 2009 11:56 PM EDT (US)     7 / 1341  
Sorry about not signing up as a replacement -I was actually in the middle of typing out my confirmation when my iPod crapped out on me. Had to return it to Wal-Mart and get an unbroken one. Damn you, Wal-Mart. Anyway, I'm still here if anyone quits for any reason.

HH - AoMH

Total Forge projects completed: 82 (includes screenshots, game variants, and map variants)
Current Forge project: A secret!
posted 01 January 2010 07:51 AM EDT (US)     8 / 1341  
Shraze I've got an empty spot. I've emailed it to your msn messenger email.

Can we please have night actions in ASAP.

ninjapenguin981

[This message has been edited by ninjapenguin981 (edited 01-01-2010 @ 07:52 AM).]

posted 02 January 2010 08:20 PM EDT (US)     9 / 1341  
I'm putting a 24 hour deadline on night actions. Anyone who needs to email my their action should do so before then or their action will not count.

ninjapenguin981
posted 04 January 2010 12:18 PM EDT (US)     10 / 1341  
Night is now over!

Day 1

Tristan was admiring the view from the boat, carefully noting how the sun would be up in a few hours. Tea replied with a sharp comment, but there was no reply from Tristan. While she wasn't looking a someone had killed Tristan.

Tristan played by Cheesewiz has been killed.

Meanwhile Yugi, was discussing his new duelling strategy with Joey. Someone walked up to Joey and began talking to him, while this was happening Yugi was grabbed and thrown into the water. As Joey was discussing matters with a man, someone took a shot at the man. However, a forcefield deflected the bullet and the assassin was forced to run away. Joey then proceeded to run away, for fear of his life.

Yugi played by NomadicNoodle has been killed.

Here is a visual reference for the night's events

All characters, other than those specified by name in the post may or may not be the characters carrying out the actions, they are just there because this is what happens in the series.

ninjapenguin981

[This message has been edited by ninjapenguin981 (edited 01-04-2010 @ 12:18 PM).]

posted 04 January 2010 01:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 1341  
Oh you little swine
posted 04 January 2010 01:21 PM EDT (US)     12 / 1341  
That is bad. Damn.

¤ | | ð | § "Xefus § | ð | | ¤
posted 04 January 2010 01:27 PM EDT (US)     13 / 1341  
Perhaps pharaoh Yugi is still alive. It seemed like only normal Yugi died but I am not sure how many clips of Yugi dying there are, both Yugis may have been a single person, or two people. Yugi can't just die right off the bat!

My Work: Zombie Goliath texture mod -- My Screenshots -- Current Projects: Lost In Darkness
Member of: Black Ice Studios
____
|0..0|
||||
posted 04 January 2010 01:32 PM EDT (US)     14 / 1341  
Now WTF? there are 2 Yugis? That's good news by the name it looks like he is a powered up Yugi

¤ | | ð | § "Xefus § | ð | | ¤
posted 04 January 2010 01:34 PM EDT (US)     15 / 1341  
No, one of the main characters is dead. The Pharaoh may live on though (big yugi). Tristan's voice is gone too .

The fact that 2 people died could indicate either a serial killer or two mafias.
As I've seen YGOTAS I doubt there will be two mafias, but it is possible.

Also Cheesewiz was killed (again) suggesting whoever's making the kills knows some AoMH mafia history. They're also semi-inactive.

Let's see who posts and then get a discussion going.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 04 January 2010 02:02 PM EDT (US)     16 / 1341  
You guys are probably thinking of Yami (why do I still remember these things?) He's likely in the game.

Issue with the kills is that it might be two mafias or one mafia and one SK. Even if we narrowed down who would have motive, it could easily had been a group-decision.

I would say that whoever killed Cheese is a AoMH player, but most here are. Those who are less likely might be newbies, but reading back isn't impossible either.

Noodle was a risky choice. I would expect he would have doctor protection. This leads me to believe the killer is a newbie, either that, or a HGM player who takes risks.

Vote: troy_im_no_noob

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 04 January 2010 08:15 PM EDT (US)     17 / 1341  
Xefus seems to have posted rather quickly....and he has posted twice as if he's trying to keep himself from falling into suspicion. Just a thought. I can't think of any other motives right now.
posted 04 January 2010 08:59 PM EDT (US)     18 / 1341  
It seems more likely that Xefus is a mafia rather than troy. The only logic against troy is that he is newest and was the most likely to make a guess against noodle.
posted 04 January 2010 09:23 PM EDT (US)     19 / 1341  
It seems more likely that Xefus is a mafia rather than troy.
Explain
The only logic against troy is that he is newest and was the most likely to make a guess against noodle.
It isn't logic, there's no logical explanation to be found with the information we are currently limited to. Troy is a lead, I outlined a theory and I am pursuing it. I need to ask you to build a more solid theory if you want to claim someone is scum.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 04 January 2010 09:25 PM EDT (US)     20 / 1341  
He just voted for me because I think in every single thread we have an argument, large or small.... lol.

This is my first mafia and I'm still trying to completely figure out what's going on - although now I've figured out enough to play without asking questions.

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 04 January 2010 09:37 PM EDT (US)     21 / 1341  
I was merely trying to imply that it wasn't quite substantial enough to vote for, neither are good choices yet. Nothing much to discuss.
posted 04 January 2010 09:38 PM EDT (US)     22 / 1341  
He just voted for me because I think in every single thread we have an argument, large or small.... lol.
Incorrect. If I remember correctly you read up on a few past games? You obviously haven't seen one I've been in.
although now I've figured out enough to play without asking questions.
You can't play without asking questions.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
posted 04 January 2010 09:43 PM EDT (US)     23 / 1341  
I was merely trying to imply that it wasn't quite substantial enough to vote for, neither are good choices yet. Nothing much to discuss.
You claimed he was scum. You will elaborate otherwise I will have no other choice but to believe it was a freudian slip, in which case you might as well claim why you have knowledge so you don't die in vain tonight.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
posted 04 January 2010 09:46 PM EDT (US)     24 / 1341  
What I meant is I can play without asking questions on how to play a mafia game - Eg. what can I do at night? (that was only an example, don't answer it I already know!).

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 05 January 2010 00:28 AM EDT (US)     25 / 1341  
Need I go all triple reverse-psychology lemursexy like in the last Mafia I was in? Wink-wink. Lemurs aside, I am definitely not a villain. Oh, the riddles you'll have to solve! What fun! Enjoy this game while you can, silly children. My Mafia experience will trump you. Wink-wink.

HH - AoMH

Total Forge projects completed: 82 (includes screenshots, game variants, and map variants)
Current Forge project: A secret!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 54  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » YGOTAS: Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames