Topic Subject: My Little Pony Mafia Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 26 August 2011 01:42 PM EDT (US)   

It is currently day 3, 5 to lynch

01- Ashrzr: Zecora (Killed... Twice.)
02- Thymole:
03- Necr0maNceR:
04- Coldviper:
05- Troy_Im_No_Noob: Fido (On the Moon.)
06- Eurotool Ashrzr Daimond Daimondo:
07- Brightpup:
08- Boukary:
09- Andrew Ryan: Pinkamena Diane Pie (The Daemon baker of sweet street... who finally snapped and baked... herself)
10- Daimond Daimondo: Spike (Lay down his life to save rarity.)
11- Mr Pubby8:
12- Alison:
13- Blatant7: Dick (removed from game due to gross incompetence)

Luna won't you cry for applejacks illogical play?:

Cupcakes: Closed.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by President Nooogaabeey (edited 09-09-2011 @ 01:22 PM).]

Replies:
posted 26 August 2011 01:42 PM EDT (US)     1 / 286  
And as Princess Celestia lowered the sun, a cool night rose over Equestria. However the forces of darkness, had spotted the pony Rarity gathering gems and wanted her power for themselves.

Being highly intelligent beasts, they piled into house number 1, In hope of capturing the best pony. Because obviously it would be house number 1. But sadly another force had the same idea and had all ready killed the buildings resident. So to make sure the Diamond dogs killed her again for good measure.

As the sun rose, Twilight Sparkle headed into the Everfree forest to see here friend Zecora for a cup of tea. What she found however was one incredibly dead Zebra.

Ashrzr, Who played Zecora: The Misunderstood Outsider has died. Twice. For the simple crime of being the first person on the list.

Rainbow Dash is now awake and traveling at 1 MPH.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by President Nooogaabeey (edited 08-26-2011 @ 01:43 PM).]

posted 26 August 2011 01:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 286  
Rainbow Dash is now awake and traveling at 1 MPH.
Huhn? Anyone know what this means?

Also, great, we lost probably our best player the first night...But it looks like he was a survivor or something like that judging by the description. I have no idea about mlp so can anyone confirm this?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 26 August 2011 01:54 PM EDT (US)     3 / 286  
Todays cupcakes: Pink with Pink Sprinkles.
What the **** is going on?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 26 August 2011 03:27 PM EDT (US)     4 / 286  
Pluck your magic twanger, Flutter.
posted 26 August 2011 03:38 PM EDT (US)     5 / 286  
Pluck your magic twanger, Flutter.
Inappropriate.

And also, obviously a post restriction. Good place to start pressure.

vote: pubby

posted 26 August 2011 03:50 PM EDT (US)     6 / 286  

vote: thymole
hooker wants to be lunched

posted 26 August 2011 04:23 PM EDT (US)     7 / 286  
Vote: Pubby

Agreed, although, doesn't he always play like this? I seem to remember him acting like a total dick during another game previous.
posted 26 August 2011 04:58 PM EDT (US)     8 / 286  

Agreed, although, doesn't he always play like this? I seem to remember him acting like a total dick during another game previous.
Yeah, he does, but his first post screams post restriction. It sounds like something from mlp but I don't really know since I've never seen it...

posted 26 August 2011 05:14 PM EDT (US)     9 / 286  
FoS: pubby

I'll not add another vote just yet.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 26 August 2011 07:48 PM EDT (US)     10 / 286  
Yeah, he does, but his first post screams post restriction. It sounds like something from mlp but I don't really know since I've never seen it...
Post restrictions don't mean scum, I have a post restriction.
posted 26 August 2011 08:37 PM EDT (US)     11 / 286  
Post restrictions don't mean scum, I have a post restriction.
Of course it doesn't, but it also means it's considerably harder to fake a claim if you ARE scum. Coupled with the fact that pubby probably won't actually attempt to defend himself if he's guilty, he's a good of a start as any.

posted 26 August 2011 10:18 PM EDT (US)     12 / 286  
Zecora is a zebra who everyone finds suspicious at first because she is a foreigner with strange customs but later learns to accept. I think this is his way of calling her a miller. So two kills spent on a miller is pretty good stuff...

The Rainbow Dash comment refers to her travelling fast enough for a Sonic Rainboom I would guess. I don't know what this means for the game, nor what speed she'd need to do it. Regardless it's probably pro town.

Given Briguy's last game I'd rather pubby not play... In fact given that first post I wouldn't mind if ash replaced him right now. Reach's choice.

Cupcakes are probablyirrelevant (Muffins on the other hand. Now that would be interesting).

uh... I'd like to start with CV for voting and then saying why his vote is probably a bad idea. Nothing serious as it's pubby but yeah... Name please? Just to get us started.
posted 26 August 2011 10:19 PM EDT (US)     13 / 286  
Also I doubt there is a restriction of any kind given the theme <3
posted 26 August 2011 11:31 PM EDT (US)     14 / 286  
Also I doubt there is a restriction of any kind given the theme <3
Given the theme you wouldn't expect a zebra to be killed... twice... so you probably don't want think like that.

I like Ryan's reasoning as to why we should FoS: Pubby:
Of course it doesn't, but it also means it's considerably harder to fake a claim if you ARE scum. Coupled with the fact that pubby probably won't actually attempt to defend himself if he's guilty, he's a good of a start as any.

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 26 August 2011 11:38 PM EDT (US)     15 / 286  
The Rainbow Dash comment refers to her travelling fast enough for a Sonic Rainboom I would guess. I don't know what this means for the game, nor what speed she'd need to do it. Regardless it's probably pro town.
It would make sense that RD's speed comment would refer to her performing a Sonic Rainboom, though we really do need another comment to notice some sort of possible trend
Going off of Night 0's results, it would appear that the mafia are trying to capture Rarity as their primary goal:
However the forces of darkness, had spotted the pony Rarity gathering gems and wanted her power for themselves.
Now just a little speculation here, but since RD did a Sonic Rainboom in E16 to save Rarity my best guess is that it would have something to do with helping/saving Rarity again.

But like I said before we should probably just wait for some more comments before going further into the matter.

posted 26 August 2011 11:46 PM EDT (US)     16 / 286  
uh... I'd like to start with CV for voting and then saying why his vote is probably a bad idea.
I don't see why I should be suspected...If you look at my post you'll see that I had a qualifier because I don't want him lynched outright. He's a good start for a claim though.
posted 26 August 2011 11:51 PM EDT (US)     17 / 286  
What if she was killed... and then... she was killed again!

Wait, can you do that?! Can you be killed twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=R7cCAjm42w8
posted 26 August 2011 11:59 PM EDT (US)     18 / 286  
I don't see why I should be suspected...If you look at my post you'll see that I had a qualifier because I don't want him lynched outright. He's a good start for a claim though.

I've no opinion on pubby as he's irrational. I'd rather he be replaced personally. All I'm saying is that you vote and then discredit the vote. It's incredibly minor but if there is nothing else to go on, I say go for that. Just a name will do.

Name from pubby would be fine too.
posted 27 August 2011 00:46 AM EDT (US)     19 / 286  
What is FoS?
posted 27 August 2011 03:10 AM EDT (US)     20 / 286  
What is FoS?
Finger of Suspicion.
Or it might mean Focus of Suspicion.

Either way it's a way of people saying they think you should be the focus of attention/questions.
What if she was killed... and then... she was killed again!

Wait, can you do that?! Can you be killed twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=R7cCAjm42w8
Judging by the way the Night 0 results were written and the post Reach made about Blatant and how a role had to be replaced and stuff, mentioning a 3rd party role with night acctions, it was probably just a complete coincedence that Ash was targeted by both the 3rd party role and the mafia.
Perhaps because Ash is a good mafia player so both wanted to eliminate him, but I'm definently no expert on who here is good with mafias and who isn't so I can't make that call.

posted 27 August 2011 03:59 AM EDT (US)     21 / 286  
That doesn't sound like a "canon" post-restriction to me. It sounds like pubby's just being pubby.

The rainbow dash speed thing may be a "timer" on the game, but the speed of sound is 767 MPH, so it may take a long time to get there, depending on her acceleration.
posted 27 August 2011 08:19 AM EDT (US)     22 / 286  
The problem with simply letting pubby be is that he's evidently going to be completely useless even if he is town, and he might not be. We can't let someone slip under the radar because they play the retard-card.

posted 27 August 2011 08:20 AM EDT (US)     23 / 286  
And by useless I mean in reasoning, as you can see from his posts so far.

posted 27 August 2011 09:38 AM EDT (US)     24 / 286  
Pubby is probably just being Pubby. That said, the fact that he posted music twice so far could mean that he is DJ PON3 or Octavia and has a music based post restriction, but probably not.

My Work: Zombie Goliath texture mod -- My Screenshots -- Current Projects: Lost In Darkness
Member of: Black Ice Studios
____
|0..0|
||||
posted 27 August 2011 09:43 AM EDT (US)     25 / 286  
Pubby is probably just being Pubby.
We can't let someone slip under the radar because they play the retard-card.
>_>

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » My Little Pony Mafia Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames