You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Mythology Private ESO Server II
posted 17 January 2013 06:55 AM EDT (US)   
.: Age of Mythology Private ESO Server II :.

I'm reviving this topic to further discuss recent findings.

After some reverse engineering I got a few things working: Account creation, user login, Message of the Day, ESO outage message. The login accepts any CD Key.

The previous problem of having an encrypted connection was bypassed using Fiddler2 and changing the ZoneAccessApi.dll directly so it doesn't go to a https address.
Some problems still remain unsolved: understanding and emulating "ForwardingServerAddress", chat service seems very tricky, fully understanding game stats uploaded at the end of a game.
On the upside, there are things that look very doable: Hosted Games list, A simple ranking system, ESO online count.

So this is what I've so far gather so far. I'm going to upload soon a zip file so anyone can test this out.

P.S.: Since when can't we revive old threads?
-invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
Paused: AI (%4.247)
Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
Replies:
posted 26 January 2013 07:48 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
Invent00r threads archive after a while. If you want one unarchived email a mod, preferably an active one, so me or Elrich, although I am on leave until mid-Feb due to timing issues.

Leader and Trigger Artist of Mythic Studios
I need players for my Peloponnesian War RPG (Its Semi-Historical)
Now quit being a bitch and quote me in your signature like Yeebaagooon used to. ~Out Reach
posted 26 January 2013 09:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10  
Which parts of the DLL did you modify? Maybe I can try helping somewhat.

posted 30 January 2013 09:49 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
I've noticed that it gets locked. Elrich has revived the other thread, I'll update that one instead.

As for dlls, I've edited ApiZoneAcess.dll to change the URL to my server. I'm also trying to reverse engeneer ESOClient.dll to make the chat server. There are plenty of debug messages left there by the programmers. They help a lot.
If this gets done, language.dll can also be changed as a last polish to rename ESO to "FPO" or something else.
-invent00r

posted 12 January 2015 02:57 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
i got an error how it was unable to establish a UDP on port 3200 or something like that. is this because the actual eso recently became non-functional period? (even with the ssl fix)

posted 13 January 2015 10:30 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
I've recently got an email saying my SSL certificate has expired, so it might be that problem again .

-invent00r

posted 13 January 2015 05:29 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
Wow I was completely unaware of this - if you got a server working that will be amazing. Back to the game playing fast again.
posted 13 January 2015 06:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 10  
ha, but this time we can fix it lets do it

posted 14 January 2015 06:19 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
Hello Thangbrand,

would it be ok for you to join in on the discussion of the project over on reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/AgeofMythology/comments/2scxmg/a_couple_of_people_are_attempting_to_redo_the_eso/

That's a link to it. Would be great to see u there.
posted 22 January 2015 11:25 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
Is this still going?

We cannot rely on luck to be successful.
posted 08 February 2015 06:47 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
hey invent00r, could you revalidate the certificate? I really wanna see this just out of curiosity

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Age of Mythology Private ESO Server II
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames