You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: #Race2Death - Walker's Crusade (Alb-nae-KT-TL-Fbn-Sapp)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10  Next Page »
posted 05-07-08 03:14 PM EDT (US)   
The map made by King David consists 7 wizards with 6 players and 1 AI Emperor.

================

Turn order:

1. Tigran, Don Santa being survivalist (Albaron: albaron dot aow at googlemail dot com

2. Human, S. Pearlman being conqueror (naeco: nguyen dot huyhai dot com)

3. Frostling, Genghis Frost being survivalist (BlackCat: blackcat at email.de)

4. Dark Elf, Dahlia Negra being Conqueror (albinscott: albinscott at gmail dot com)

5. Orc, Lady Bane being Scholar (Fubarno: rutbeer at earthlink dot net)Greenmonster: greenmonster04 at gmail dot com

6. Elf, Sara being Scholar (Sapphoenix: sapphoenix at gmail dot com bluebaby: redhaven12 at gmail dot com)

================

This is a FFA game
All house rules apply
No item teleportation
No surrender
No teleportation gate.

================

Thanks to King David, author of the scenario!

May the most ruthless wizard win !

Good luck !

First turn sent to Albaron.

Albinscott and BlackCat replace Timelord and Krakatur respectively from March 21st 2009
Greenmonster replaced Fubarno from August 24th 2009
April 25th: bluebaby replaced Sapphoenix

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!

[This message has been edited by naecO (edited 04-25-2010 @ 04:15 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-08-11 08:20 AM EDT (US)     361 / 384  
Don Sata - Day 52

What a massacre. We dared to attack the Frostling city with the tower on the centre island. After Genghis Frost has treated us with violent storms and we lost 8 units in it, we had to think about the best strategy. It was hard. Very hard. The fight ended with a win, but the losses were terrible. We'll see how it will continue now.

TS

Sorry for the delay, but it was really a difficult turn. Maybe the most difficult, I've ever played.

A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team
posted 12-08-11 11:31 AM EDT (US)     362 / 384  
I'm astounded! There was even Pearlman with a stout army, can't imagine you defeated them all .. congrats!

EDIT: Yea, this is really a fiendish map, forcing people to a jam ball in the middle .. and all the dark figures around all the time.. KD should feel ashamed for it!

[This message has been edited by Bluebaby (edited 12-09-2011 @ 02:09 AM).]

posted 12-13-11 08:02 AM EDT (US)     363 / 384  
That battle didn't turn out as I expected, even more unexpect when that elven Forceship is not far from the island.

I guess that means one thing..

ts

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!
posted 12-16-11 06:11 AM EDT (US)     364 / 384  
I will play my turn this weekend. Sorry about the slight delay.

Dahlia Negra, day 52

Walker is still bitting my toes, but our troops made huge progress today: a total of 24 of the darkest troops were defeated. And we made a couple of prisioners as well...

ts

[This message has been edited by albinscott (edited 12-19-2011 @ 00:58 AM).]

posted 01-02-12 02:13 AM EDT (US)     365 / 384  
my apologies for holding the turn so long thru the holidays, but it is now sent.

orcs -
--------------
progress was made for us today as well, if only against the Frostlings. We took the city on the island that they themselves had just retaken - Violent Storms be damned!
We also took another city from the icy ones, and a couple of other assorted things... mines, watchtowers, nodes; basically whatever we could reach. All in all a very good day, but yet we still can not reach the lofty might of the 'magnificent' Dark Elves!

TS

(having fun with those incarnates, albinscott?!?! )

OFFICIAL PASSWORD KEEPER - email me! aowsm.pass@gmail.com

GMMod for AoW2
'a River Ran Through It' aow2 map 'the Charm'(SM edition)
posted 01-19-12 01:59 PM EDT (US)     366 / 384  
Sara, Day 52

For excercise we removed a stack full of Walker units and incidentally hit the underlying magic relay as well. We don't find it worth to rebuild it though.

TS
posted 01-24-12 03:24 PM EDT (US)     367 / 384  
Did you really sent this turn? I haven't received anything so far.

Please resend.

posted 01-24-12 03:48 PM EDT (US)     368 / 384  
Ok, resent!

[This message has been edited by Bluebaby (edited 01-24-2012 @ 03:57 PM).]

posted 01-24-12 04:23 PM EDT (US)     369 / 384  
You're sure you've sent it to the correct email address? Still not received.

posted 01-25-12 03:11 AM EDT (US)     370 / 384  
Sorry, I was using a false email address, hope it will function now! :/
posted 01-25-12 05:26 AM EDT (US)     371 / 384  
Thanks! I received it now.

posted 01-31-12 03:46 AM EDT (US)     372 / 384  
Don Sata - Day 53

We're rid of a lot of units now and have to recover. A lot of movement has been done everywhere.

A new hero has joined and this is very good news. He is very useful, although appeared not on a perfect place. But he is a fast one and he will soon be ready to get action.

TS on Sunday, 29th

posted 02-08-12 06:59 PM EDT (US)     373 / 384  
I have the turn and will play it as soon as possible.

edit: finally made it. So sorry for all this delay, but these have been terrible days to me.

Dahlia Negra, day 53

Incarnates? What Incarnates?? You mean "icy mates", right? Yeah, loads of fun! You seem to be looking for some too, as you are joining the playground, Bane...

ts

[This message has been edited by albinscott (edited 02-16-2012 @ 10:39 PM).]

posted 02-26-12 04:44 AM EDT (US)     374 / 384  
BUMP !!! - Is it Greenmonster's?
posted 03-01-12 01:02 AM EDT (US)     375 / 384  
yep, I've got the turn now, but have almost no time to even look at it. Funny thing is I had a couple free days the week before I got the turn. I'll do what I can to get it out, but I don't even see another chance to look at it for at least a week.

- sorry guys, I used to be really good at getting my turns out very quickly, and would be in 4-6 games at once. I thought I could help save this game, but feel like I'm slowing it down. I'd bow out, but I couldn't take the pleasure away from Albinscott, who is finally probably going to beat me!

ps - DEs, elves & frostlings all had unexplained restart messages this turn.

GMMod for AoW2

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-01-2012 @ 01:32 AM).]

posted 03-13-12 01:16 AM EDT (US)     376 / 384  
had a lot of trouble finding chunks of time to play my turn, but finally got it out. Sorry, it was a busy time to begin with, but my whole family 1 by 1 had a bad flu/sinus cold, and my 3 year old is rufusing to sleep lately (waking daddy up every hour all night long into the morning).

anyway, my turn was so disjointed, & I'm so tired tight now, I don't even remember what I did.

TS

GMMod for AoW2
posted 03-13-12 02:33 AM EDT (US)     377 / 384  
(waking daddy up every hour all night long into the morning).
Solar flare ..! - I was confused the entire day yesterday.

[This message has been edited by Bluebaby (edited 03-13-2012 @ 02:34 AM).]

posted 03-13-12 05:23 PM EDT (US)     378 / 384  
it has been nearly every day since he first got sick 2.5 weeks ago though.

update - took them to the doctor yesterday - they both have 2 ear infections. They are now on antibiotics and will hopefully start feeling better in 5 days or so. Hopefully then I will be able to start sleeping again.

GMMod for AoW2

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-16-2012 @ 01:44 PM).]

posted 03-30-12 07:38 PM EDT (US)     379 / 384  
I'd bow out, but I couldn't take the pleasure away from Albinscott, who is finally probably going to beat me!
Really, I wish! :-D
But you're right: don't you dare dropping out of this one, gm!!!
ps - DEs, elves & frostlings all had unexplained restart messages this turn.
Quite right; a thousand apologies from the Dark Elves: I had a system re-install explained here but I'm guessing I forgot to reproduce it in this thread because there was no restart message to myself, as far as I remember, when opening my R2D WC turn (is this expected, btw?).

gm: best wishes to all the family, in particular to the youngsters. May they get well soon.
posted 04-03-12 08:21 PM EDT (US)     380 / 384  
Sara, Day 53

Made a move ..

TS
posted 04-04-12 03:42 PM EDT (US)     381 / 384  
Don Sata - Day 54

Recovering continues and a lot of troop movement. Tough situation.

TS

posted 04-28-12 09:11 AM EDT (US)     382 / 384  
I have the turn and will play it this weekend.

Dahlia Negra, day 54

This war is starting to look like a puppet show; and Bane is the one who is pulling the strings.
Wake up, people!

ts

[This message has been edited by albinscott (edited 05-02-2012 @ 00:38 AM).]

posted 05-23-12 11:28 PM EDT (US)     383 / 384  
arg!!!
posting this from my phone; we lost power and my computer was randomly crashing & freezing since then. Ram test confirmed my fears - all 4 sticks are reporting errors, & it only occaisionaly boots into windows.
I'm going to try to get them replaced ASAP, but I have no idea how long it will take. Of course, my wife's netbook died last month, or I would have tried to play on that.
We are also going on vacation for the next 10 days or so, so I'm afraid to say that the turn will be stuxk with me 4 a while.

continuing to laugh @ my own bad luck (so I don't cry), I just finished treating my son for another set of ear infections, and the 'digesttional' problems the antibiotics provided. Good times! Lol!

GMMod for AoW2
posted 08-07-12 06:45 PM EDT (US)     384 / 384  
I sent an e-mail to greenmonster about this game.

edit: gm asked me to let everyone know that he is sorry for holding the turn for so long (real life has been getting in the way), but he will try his best to release it as soon as possible.
Get well, mate!

[This message has been edited by albinscott (edited 08-08-2012 @ 08:35 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » #Race2Death - Walker's Crusade (Alb-nae-KT-TL-Fbn-Sapp)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames