Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Battle Of The Forums: Round 1
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 02-20-08 07:17 AM EDT (US)   
Battle Of The Forums!

BFME2 win! BFME2H and EEH will be going through to round 2!
Contents

• Introduction
  • Story
  • Rules
  • How to play

Game Log
  • EOJ PWN A Banned User
  • Hnossa PWN TheBean
  • Flaming Warhawk PWN Botolf
  • GoSailing PWN OutReach
  • Normandy TIMEOUT
  • EOJ PWN GoSailing

• Victims
  • EnemyofJupitor
  • Hnossa
  • TheBean
  • Flaming Warhawk
  • A Banned User
  • GoSailing
  • OutReach
  • Normandy
  • Botolf

Introduction

Welcome to Battle Of The Forums! This is a simple game aimed to bring the whole HG community together. We hope you enjoy .

Story

It was a lonely day. Inside the Cherub Wagon, Zen; the divine lord and God of Heavengames turned on his computer. Everything was going fine until Zen realised something was missing. All the staff, as exemplary and *insert flattery here* as they were, were extremely predictable. This was also the case for the members. Zen then had a great idea to add variety to HG. He organised a giant party for a few members from each heaven, and sent in 3 of his most trusted staff with nice sharp kittens axes.

His plan was to assassinate the members, while he sat back and ate some popcorn. As the members realised this, they quickly gathered up their pointy sticks. The stage was set, and Zen ordered the killing to be conducted in a turn based civilised manner. What forum has the most cunning warriors? We're about to find out...

Zen had hired himself a ninja, and instructed people to use this deadly weapon to destroy people. He also added an unban feature, to make things interesting.

Rules

• You only have 72 hours to make your turn.
  • You may not edit your post once you have posted your choice.

How to play

This game is really simple to play. It is a turn based game and I have placed everyone in a random order. When you are at the top of the ferris wheel you have 2 choices. You could either kill someone, or save someone who has been killed.

If you want to kill someone type:
    Evil Ninja, please pwn [b]Playername[/b]
    If you want to save someone type:
    Zen, please unban [b]Playername[/b]
    After your turn it is immediately the turn of the next player alive.

I will not prod people when it's their turn, that is everybody elses job! Definitely talk outside the thread if you want.

PS. I will post the images up later. And HTML is disabled on this forum so I can't do the style I have done with the other forums .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 03-01-2008 @ 10:55 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 02-20-08 12:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 77  
    Try BBCode

Anyway, to be a good hooligan fan:

GO AOMH, KILL 'EM!!! (lol) YEAH YEAH GO AOMH!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! w000TT! AOMH PWNS ALL!!!

I hope we win

TBK_-_iDrug
    "Because sometimes your posts seem to imply that you're a little high?" - RCM
    "And sometimes "a little" is an understatement ;p ..." - Kyr
    "I think TBK's subtly trying to tell us he does, but 'legally.' " - Norm
    "Or maybe "slightly" illegal" - RCM
    "Are you on drugs?" - Gamerrici
    posted 02-20-08 01:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 77  
    I do use BB Code.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 02-20-08 02:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 77  
    Who to choose, who to choose?

Obviously, my team is out Gosailing I think I'll spare this time, as he is a fellow spammer-seraph, and Botof is cherub, too.

The rest of you, convince me

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
    posted 02-20-08 04:09 PM EDT (US)     4 / 77  
    BFME2 Heaven ftw! Go BFME2Hers and make us proud.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    posted 02-20-08 04:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 77  
    Go Beany! Lynch Botolf!

posted 02-20-08 06:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 77  
    PS. I will post the images up later. And HTML is disabled on this forum so I can't do the style I have done with the other forums
    Email crazed and he can work something out for you.

EoJ, thanks

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    posted 02-21-08 04:42 AM EDT (US)     7 / 77  
    GO AOMH, KILL 'EM!!! (lol) YEAH YEAH GO AOMH!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! w000TT! AOMH PWNS ALL!!!
    IT WOULD BE SUCH A SHAME TO CRUSH HIS SPIRIT *CRAI*

Also, ban A Banned User, as he is kinda asking for it, what with his provocative name and ghostlike demeanor.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
    posted 02-21-08 10:51 AM EDT (US)     8 / 77  
    Lol, my name is much too ironic for this game... Though give me the benefit that when I made the name I really didn't suspect that I'd be participating in a game like this!

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 02-21-2008 @ 11:23 AM).]

posted 02-21-08 01:15 PM EDT (US)     9 / 77  
    Sounds good to me, Taylor.

Ban- A Banned User

Or, rather-
    Evil Ninja, please pwn A Banned User

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 02-21-2008 @ 01:16 PM).]

posted 02-21-08 02:00 PM EDT (US)     10 / 77  
    You people better start convincing me.

I'm very tempted to send my ninja to The Bean, so we'd have an awesome follow-up of our own team.

Hmmm...
    posted 02-21-08 03:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 77  
    Im sure convincing you to revive me is completely out of the question right?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    posted 02-21-08 04:42 PM EDT (US)     12 / 77  
    Hnossa, as a proud member of the AoMH community, I offer you physical pleasures in return for not banning an AoMH member. How does that sound?
    *I have a picture of mine in my sig, to tempt you*

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 02-21-08 04:56 PM EDT (US)     13 / 77  
    Surely that's bias on the part of the organisers?

Go for it, Hnossa.

posted 02-21-08 11:28 PM EDT (US)     14 / 77  
    Knock out The Bean, I hear he eats babies and is anti-semetic. ILL HAVE NONE OF THAT THANKYOU

posted 02-22-08 07:26 AM EDT (US)     15 / 77  
    Bas almost convinced me, but unfortunately for him my loyalty towards my team is bigger than my desire for physical pleasure by anybody but Talon.

Evil Ninja, please pwn TheBean
    posted 02-22-08 04:08 PM EDT (US)     16 / 77  
    It would help if we knew which team everyone was on. I only know my own

Out Reach
    The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
    posted 02-22-08 07:10 PM EDT (US)     17 / 77  
    I AM ALSO ON YOUR TEAM.

OH IT IS MY TURN I SHALL INVESTIGATE THE INTERNETS

posted 02-22-08 07:12 PM EDT (US)     18 / 77  
    Evil Ninja, please pwn Botolf because he is not of the right colour.

Now, GoSailing, you jump on OutReach and we go through! ^-^

posted 02-22-08 09:47 PM EDT (US)     19 / 77  
    Beany, you disappoint me. Nuke these suckers.

posted 02-23-08 01:28 AM EDT (US)     20 / 77  
    IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALEX MY BOY

posted 02-23-08 04:09 AM EDT (US)     21 / 77  
    Now, Sailing, remember our good times spamming the seven bells of whatsit out of the staff forum...

posted 02-23-08 04:24 AM EDT (US)     22 / 77  
    GoSailing, remember my Fists of Steel!

posted 02-23-08 09:09 AM EDT (US)     23 / 77  
    I think GoSailing your only option is too pwn one of the BFME's, as they undoubtedly got the best starting positions, with three turns in a row, and there much too powerful as of now.
    Out Reach im pretty sure will unban one of his teamates, so that he's not the only AOM survuving member, or if he does chosoe to pwn, im certain he'd go for a BFME player, as there the team that killed his two teamates. And then Normandy will have his turn, so it's still looking promising.

posted 02-23-08 02:36 PM EDT (US)     24 / 77  
    OMFG, NOOOOOO WE GONNA LOOOOOSE

OutReach, keep our reputation high and choose for suicide bombing! (aim at Hnossa and Flaming Warhawk)

TBK_-_iDrug
    "Because sometimes your posts seem to imply that you're a little high?" - RCM
    "And sometimes "a little" is an understatement ;p ..." - Kyr
    "I think TBK's subtly trying to tell us he does, but 'legally.' " - Norm
    "Or maybe "slightly" illegal" - RCM
    "Are you on drugs?" - Gamerrici
    posted 02-23-08 03:17 PM EDT (US)     25 / 77  
    But.. but remember all those good times we had together!

Like?! what do you mean like?! Did you forget? I feel hurt.
    <:C
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Jabba's Palace » Battle Of The Forums: Round 1
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames