Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Dragonball Z Mafia; Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
posted 08-25-09 08:52 AM EDT (US)   
Dragonball Z Frieza Saga Mini Mafia

The mighty warlord Frieza has set his sights on Planet Namek, seeking the mystical Dragonballs.

His goal; immortality. Though it would seem he isn't the only one after them...

Led by Goku, the Earth's finest warriors have assembled upon Planet Namek in an attempt to prevent the tyrant from achieving his diabolical goals, and to prevent the planet Namek from destruction at his hands.

Rumour has it of a Super Saiyan that could equal and surpass Frieza, though this tale is nothing but legend...

All actions to be sent to weeglasgee@live.co.uk

Rules

• Please don't edit your posts, double post instead. Once is fine, but further edits will result in modkill.
  • Keep game discussion in this thread, unless your role states otherwise.
  • Never quote the moderator, doing so will result in a modkill.
  • Do not quote your role email, paraphrase it instead.
  • No talking during the night, unless your role states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • If you have any issues, email me about it.
  • Have fun! Remember, it's just a game.

Alive Players

6. Blatant7 (Nail; One-Shot Motivator Inhibitor)
    8. A Banned User (Goku; One-Shot Iron Jack of All Trades)
    9. I_Jedi (Piccolo; Delayed One-Shot Vigilante Conditional Buckler Inhibitor)
    11. Hot Sax Droideka II (Dende; Doctor)

Dead Players

1. Droideka (Kid Gohan; Delayed Overeager One-Shot Vigilante Naive Cop)
    2. Xzyiothe (Captain Ginyu; Mafia One-Shot Body Changer Bulma; Mafia Tracker Death Ghost)
    3. Heir Of Elessar (Bulma; Tracker Captain Ginyu; Death Miller)
    4. Briguy (King Kai; Watcher)
    5. Ashrzr (Vegeta; Serial Assassin)
    7. Beelzebub (Tien Shinhan; Roleblocker)
    10. Henrz (Frieza; Mafia Two-Shot Iron Hitman)

Endgame: Town wins.

[This message has been edited by NomadicNoodle (edited 01-08-2010 @ 08:02 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 08-25-09 09:02 AM EDT (US)     1 / 455  
    The leaves of the trees swayed in the breeze as the Z Warriors assembled themselves upon Namek.

Elsewhere, Frieza and his subordinates were planning their next cunning move. The night would be short lived, reflecting the lives of those present within this fight.

The shadows crept over Namek, and only the sunrise of the following day would end the slaughter that is sure to follow...

It is now Night 0. Please send in your night actions.
    48 hours until Day 1.
    posted 08-25-09 08:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 455  
    The night was a cold one, though not quite as cold as some of those lurking within it. The shadows had long since descended, enveloping the planet in a thick veil of darkness; darkness which some would use to their advantage.

A Banned User was training outside in the twilight. Throwing flurry after flurry of punches and kicks, he noticed a silhouette flicker in the corner of his eye. Gone. His heart turned cold as he stared wildly around for what was surely a figment of his imagination. Surely?

Out of nowhere, a precise purple beam veered out of the darkness, speeding towards A Banned User, aimed directly at his heart. Instinctively, he dived out of the way, though he was not fast enough to prevent the beam ripping through his arm. He yelled a scream of rage and pain which rippled through the formerly silent night.

Gasping in pain, he looked down at his arm; only a flesh wound, luckily.

The shadowy figure silently dissolved back into the darkness...

Someone tried to kill A Banned User, but failed.
    It is now Day 1.

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

[This message has been edited by NomadicNoodle (edited 09-25-2009 @ 09:41 AM).]

posted 08-25-09 10:29 PM EDT (US)     3 / 455  
    Vote: Briguy

Because he's being mean in Gunslinger mafia

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
    posted 08-26-09 00:21 AM EDT (US)     4 / 455  
    Well it seems we've identified Piccolo, pretty good night.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 08-26-09 02:42 AM EDT (US)     5 / 455  
    Well it seems we've identified Piccolo, pretty good night.
    Can't see anything in the Day post that would identify ABU as Piccolo. Mind pointing it out?

posted 08-26-09 04:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 455  
    Agree with Droid there. Nowhere does it say that it was Piccolo who was attacked, and confirming people on the basis of speculation this early in the game isn't ok with me.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 08-26-09 07:52 AM EDT (US)     7 / 455  
    Because he's being mean in Gunslinger mafia
    Since he isn't here.

Still, random vote is good, right?

Vote: Briguy

I have made several mods, cheated in games, and am having a meal, sir.
    posted 08-26-09 07:56 AM EDT (US)     8 / 455  
    Indeed, it was just speculation. But judging by the writeup I concluded the arm was torn off completely, which wouldn't be a huge fuss for piccolo as he'd regenerate.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 08-26-09 12:44 PM EDT (US)     9 / 455  
    The write-up said it was a flesh wound. The entire arm wasn't ripped off.

Also, any ideas on who's likely to be the SK? I'd say Vegeta, ut any other options?

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 08-26-09 01:11 PM EDT (US)     10 / 455  
    Wow, really short night.

And are you sure there's even an SK? There was only one kill attempt last night.

EE forever
    posted 08-26-09 02:19 PM EDT (US)     11 / 455  
    So they were after me were they?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    posted 08-26-09 02:20 PM EDT (US)     12 / 455  
    I should also point out I have no idea who 'they' are, since I know nothing about the theme. Noodle forced me into it at gunpoint.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    posted 08-26-09 02:28 PM EDT (US)     13 / 455  
    Lies.
    posted 08-26-09 02:30 PM EDT (US)     14 / 455  
    Cell would be a good SK, noodle told me on MSN that it was going to be based on the whole series. Might've changed.

Forgive me if I'm wrong (haven't seen DBZ in nearly a decade) but Vegeta was a protagonist longer than an antagonist.

I bet's on Imperfect Cell and maybe the Android's as mafia. The picture shows Freiza, though. Was pretty sure there was an SK based on what Noodle said.

Might be one of the Buu's. The series is too long, and I don't remember any of the filler antagonist's, Dragonball, or GT.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 08-26-09 06:01 PM EDT (US)     15 / 455  
    precise purple beam
    I'm actually guessing for Frieza as Mafia or SK here as "Death Beam" was, in fact, a precise purple beam.

Vegeta is more of an... anti-hero.

For Frieza as mafia then he had, I believe, 2 minions that he didn't end up killing, so it would make sense for a mafia of this size.

I was also astounded.
    posted 08-26-09 11:53 PM EDT (US)     16 / 455  
    Well, I don't think that is going anywhere beyond the battle on the planet Namek if we go according to the title post. So, Cell and the Buus are out.

posted 08-26-09 11:54 PM EDT (US)     17 / 455  
    Oh, and no Briguy yet....

posted 08-27-09 01:44 AM EDT (US)     18 / 455  
    Elsewhere, Frieza and his subordinates were planning their next cunning move. The night would be short lived, reflecting the lives of those present within this fight.
    Here ya go, subordinates. The two utterly weak people who think they are strong but get pwned easily, and they did be like Zomgator, huge power level! Impossible!

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    posted 08-27-09 05:58 PM EDT (US)     19 / 455  
    1st of all I'd like to say I never watched DBZ so I won't be able to help much. 2nd of all I'm King Kai. I hope that's enough to confirm me, I don't really wanna share my role just yet.

I need to think of a new sig.
    posted 08-28-09 07:52 AM EDT (US)     20 / 455  
    Vote Count:

Briguy (Droideka_11, I_Jedi)

6 to lynch

[This message has been edited by NomadicNoodle (edited 08-28-2009 @ 04:02 PM).]

posted 08-28-09 08:22 AM EDT (US)     21 / 455  
    Well, King Kai seems fine. It would be a risky scum claim to make.

posted 08-28-09 12:26 PM EDT (US)     22 / 455  
    King Kai is pretty minor compared to all the other characters...

posted 08-28-09 01:36 PM EDT (US)     23 / 455  
    Not until the planet Namek, no. I guess he'd be a better lynch candidate than others if it comes to a deadline, but I'm not very inclined on lynching him presently.

posted 08-29-09 06:11 PM EDT (US)     24 / 455  
    Cmon people, don't make me deadline you...
    posted 08-29-09 08:42 PM EDT (US)     25 / 455  
    I think Briguy should do a full claim. His name claim doesn't automaticaly clear him. Minor Role=possability of scum.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 19  Next Page »
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven » Forums » Jabba's Palace » Dragonball Z Mafia; Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Star Wars: Empire at War Heaven | HeavenGames