loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 08-06-11 11:00 AM CT (US)   
Evil has prevailed!

Host: Grand Master Yeebaagooon

Story:
The Emperor Scorpion has revealed itself!
Whoever controls this shen gong wu will have the power of manipulating all other wu, and victory must surely be theirs. The Xiaolin monks ran from the temple to get their hands on this fine trophy, but the forces of evil were not prepared to let that happen. Chase Young and his army confronted the Xiaolin warriors in a showdown to decide the fate of the world.

Shen Gong Wu Rules:
There will be very few roles with powers. Instead, you will each be given a shen gong wu at random when the game starts. Each wu will have its own unique power, and later in the game you can combine wu to form combos. Even if you do not decide to use your wu, you must email me with the name of one person each night to pass on your wu to. After the game day has finished, if that person is still alive they will receive your wu. There are a few rules to stop the wu pooling:
The mafia can only pass wu between them for one night. Once the wu has passed between two mafia members, it MUST be passed to a non-mafia member.
You will not know for certain who gave you your wu.
You cannot pass wu to the same player twice consecutively.
You should not form 'ping pong circuits' - where wu is kept between two players. If I detect these I will ask you to name another player.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is killed, you will be able to choose a new recipient in the day.
If the person you choose to send your wu to is lynched, they will be sent to a random player.
If a wu combo is possible, you will be notified.

The exception to the above rules is the Kazusu Atom, the wu which the Xiaolin monks will use to kill the forces of Chase Young. This wu is continuously kept by Raimundo (godfather) and will be passed down to other monks upon the event of his death. The Kazusu Atom will not only kill its target, but will vapourise any shen gong wu they have. The player killed and the shen gong wu lost along with their details will be included in the night writeup.

Each shen gong wu also has a relative power level (1-5, 5 is most powerful). This decides which wu is more powerful if a case arises where their abilities clash.
Please ask for clarification if any of the above is not clear.

General Rules:
You may not edit your posts, double post instead.
Any mods who check my edit history and uncover my secret pr0n stash shall be banned.
You may not quote directly from your role email or shen gong wu email or attempt to use role emails to expose players. Paraphrase.
This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
Inactives will be replaced/modkilled.
Do not keep posting after you have died.
Henrz will be hosting from the 20th-27th of August. You should CC him all emails you send to me to ensure he can host smoothly.

Players list:

Name
Email
Allegiance
Role
Herr Elessar ritvikmats()gmail.com Evil Wuya
President Nooogaabeey reach268()hotmail.com Xiaolin Clay
Abhaas Periagil  hg.periagil()hotmail.com    
THYMOLE thymole()yahoo.com Evil Kitten
Boukary guardofosiris()gmail.com Evil Katnappe
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com Evil Cyclops
Adder adder7289()gmail.com Evil Chase Young
The Unconvincing Spook holmeswatson86()yahoo.com Xiaolin Raimundo
scragins basebilbo()gmail.com    
Peralta matak.warrior@gmail.com Xiaolin Omi
BastWorshiper r76michael()yahoo.com Xiaolin Dojo
WRP wrp_beater()hotmail.it    
Mozzarella Man pspaperstacks()gmail.com    
If_Was_A_Ville AoE3boards()gmail.com Xiaolin Kimiko
Daimond Daimondo daimonddaimondo()yahoo.in    
Pulse_of_Shift jac112489()msn.com    
Coldviper hgcoldviper()hotmail.com    
Anstar10 bbanstar()gmail.com    

Game log and destroyed shen gong wu list:
The Beginning
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5

The tongue of Saiping
Allows open communication between two players for the following day.
Relative power:
Mind reader conch
Allows you to see who a certain player targets
Relative power:

Crystal Glasses
Allows you to see night actions made against you
Relative power:
Reversing mirror
Reverses the effect of any shen gong wu
Relative power:
Sword of the storm
Randomises the targets of a player
Relative power:
Tangle web comb
Roleblocks a player
Relative power:
Golden Tiger Claws
Teleports you next to a player, if you are attacked during the night they will be killed instead. You are killed if you choose a player of opposite alignment.
Relative power:
Changing chopsticks
Minimises you or another player for protection
Relative power:
Shroud of shadows
Protects you from night actions.
Relative power:

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™
NO

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-11-2011 @ 06:35 AM).]

Replies:
posted 08-06-11 11:00 AM CT (US)     1 / 531  

The Beginning
The Emperor Scorpion glowed as Raimundo and Chase Young both laid hands on it. Raimundo looked Chase and his evil dream team in the eye before challenging them to a cosmic clash xiaolin showdown, the wudai warriors and dojo against evil. But as a twist due to the teams being uneven, the players would all be disguised so their true identity was not known and the shen yi bu switcheroo would be in operation.
Each player armed themselves with a shen gong wu.

"Let's go! XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!" screamed the players. A flash of blinding white light, and huge slabs of land started rising into the clouds. The Xiaolin Monks put on their showdown Wudai robes and prepared to battle the forces of evil.
There was a brief pause for both teams to exchange taunts before the shout to begin was called.

"Gong yi tan pai!"

Please send in your night actions. If you do not wish to use your wu, you MUST still pass it on to another player. Day begins in 48 hours.

Protip: Read the thread.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 08-08-11 09:22 AM CT (US)     2 / 531  

Night 0
All players drew their shen gong wu and a fierce battle ensued. Many blasts of light raged, but over the storm a Brazilian voice was heard calling,
"Kazusu atom!" The players turned round to see a jet of light appear on the battlefield, racing towards a player who seemed to have noticed it, and was smiling. Their voice shouted:
"Reversing mirror!"
With a smug smile, the player raised the reversing mirror to redirect the death beam back to the one who had cast it.

Raimundo was blasted into atomic dust with a surprised look on his face. The evil players laughed at such a stroke of luck.

No shen gong wu were destroyed tonight.
The Unconvincing Spook who played Raimundo - the Xiaolin Godfather has been killed.

It is now DAY ONE, 17 alive so 9 to lynch. You will be alerted to your new wu when night begins.

posted 08-08-11 09:41 AM CT (US)     3 / 531  
Excellent. So where do we begin?

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 08-08-11 09:57 AM CT (US)     4 / 531  
Lol

I rock

I take credit for that

Also, if there are any questionable cop results on me I ask that you not expose yourself. I used the Reversing Mirror on myself which would have skewed any investigations. It also killed Raymundo so I think that it is fairly certain that I did indeed use this wu, and am probably town.
posted 08-08-11 09:59 AM CT (US)     5 / 531  
Also not going to say who I passed the wu on to because it is an extremely pro town power I think.
posted 08-08-11 10:00 AM CT (US)     6 / 531  
Ah, dammit. I was looking forward to playing a game properly, and this one was really interesting.

Anyway, good luck to my team-mates. I'm going to get back to my rather inviting looking grave, and shut up for the rest of the game.

*jumps in grave*
posted 08-08-11 10:03 AM CT (US)     7 / 531  
I forget their names but at the moment I would expect the mafia to consist of the cowboy, the asian chick, Oh-mee, maybe Dojo the dragon, and perhaps their bald master guy.

There seems to have only been one kill attempt made so perhaps a roleblocker should come up first.
posted 08-08-11 10:31 AM CT (US)     8 / 531  
Ah, good job getting the GF Night 0.

What's your character Mole?

That wu may be counter-productive. Like you said, it would skew investigations.

Do we reveal our wu's for the night or go for a name claim or just random vote?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-08-11 10:35 AM CT (US)     9 / 531  
I passed my protection Wu to thy, figuring he would need it, and protected myself last night...

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 08-08-11 10:46 AM CT (US)     10 / 531  
Other than the investigations it seems to be fully protown though. Things like protection get reversed. So technically all pro town powers should be redirected to protown players, which benefits the town. All scum powers should be shot back at scum, which also benefits the town.

I'm a gentically modified super kitten. I dont see anything in my email that says I cant claim this so... there is another genetically altered super kitten somewhere in the game. If we use the Tongue of Saiping on each other then we can become masons it seems.

I guess the first thing to do is discover who has the Tongue of Saiping and figure out who it was passed to?
posted 08-08-11 12:56 PM CT (US)     11 / 531  
Sweet, Godfather kill Day 1.
Good Job Mole Lol.

I like the suggestion of a mass name claim since this is a flavor game, and not only that but since we're passing wu all the time the scum will have a horrid time locking down on our stronger wu (Like the reversing Mirror).

I am Le Mime, a mime hired by Jack Spicer. So I would assume he too, is in the game.

posted 08-08-11 01:03 PM CT (US)     12 / 531  
posted 08-08-11 01:24 PM CT (US)     13 / 531  
DRIVING THE BUS!

I agree with IWAV, mass claim seems good. Particularly because, and maybe somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, we don't seem to have any inherent powers. They are all in the shen gong wus if I'm correct.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 08-08-11 02:52 PM CT (US)     14 / 531  
I'm Hannibal Bean.

Katnappe uses those kitten.
I'm not really sure whether such a generic character will be there.
Even though he took out GF, I still wouldn't confirm him.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-08-11 02:57 PM CT (US)     15 / 531  
I suppose the name claim is the concensus. I'm not going to argue the point, this time. However, it seems to me it would be smarter to establish a random order for the claims, rather than allowing people to claim whenever they please.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 08-08-11 02:59 PM CT (US)     16 / 531  
That would be great of you Bast, thanks.

posted 08-08-11 03:40 PM CT (US)     17 / 531  
Actually I consider myself to be confirmed because there is a 0% chance I'm mafia and I have a mason-to-be out there who will confirm that I'm not an SK. As the most probable townie I'll the make the list.

1. President Nooogaabeey
2. Mozzarella Man
3. Coldviper
4. Boukary
5. Daimond Daimondo
6. Pulse_of_Shift
7. Blatant VII
8. Peralta
9. BastWorshiper
10. WRP
11. Adder
12. Herr Elessar
13. Anstar10
14. scragins
15. Abhaas Periagil - Hannibal Bean
16. If_Was_A_Ville - Le Mime
17. THYMOLE - Genetically Altered Super Kitten

Any issues?
posted 08-08-11 03:44 PM CT (US)     18 / 531  
That list is fine. But until we see your Mason you'll have to excuse us for being a little weary of saying you're a confirmed townie.

posted 08-08-11 03:48 PM CT (US)     19 / 531  
List looks fine, and I love how I'm 7th on it.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 08-08-11 03:51 PM CT (US)     20 / 531  
I'm a gentically modified super kitten. I dont see anything in my email that says I cant claim this so... there is another genetically altered super kitten somewhere in the game. If we use the Tongue of Saiping on each other then we can become masons it seems.

I guess the first thing to do is discover who has the Tongue of Saiping and figure out who it was passed to?
At this point I have to claim. I am the other genetically etc. etc.

I got that flavor in my role email, too. It says that if one of us uses that wu on the other, we will be able to talk to each other.

My wu tonight was the Eye of Dashi. That gave me a one shot vigilante power, which I didn't use. Passed it to Thy, wow that was lucky.

Host: Do you also write failed kills in the day post? Like, "someone tried to kill A, but failed" or do you insert that in the flavour? Or is it that you just don't write 'em?

If Yeeb writes failed kills, I'd say that Thy and I are pretty much confirmed town.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 08-08-11 03:59 PM CT (US)     21 / 531  
Great so whoever has the Tongue of Saiping tonight, please pass it on to either me or WRP
posted 08-08-11 04:00 PM CT (US)     22 / 531  
Great start. I will be AFK from tomorrow until Thursday or Friday, but after that I'll be able to contribute properly.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 08-08-11 04:22 PM CT (US)     23 / 531  
Host: Do you also write failed kills in the day post? Like, "someone tried to kill A, but failed" or do you insert that in the flavour? Or is it that you just don't write 'em?
Failed kills will appear in the flavour.

posted 08-08-11 04:42 PM CT (US)     24 / 531  
Then we have two confirmed townies and 1 Mafia already down.
Great start =D

posted 08-08-11 04:44 PM CT (US)     25 / 531  
cowboy, the asian chick, Oh-mee, maybe Dojo the dragon, and perhaps their bald master guy.
That's Clay, Kimiko, OMI, and Master Fung to you :P
Nice job with the grandfather killing

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 08-08-11 05:00 PM CT (US)     26 / 531  
posted 08-08-11 05:19 PM CT (US)     27 / 531  
Wow, THY gets my protection wu and a vig Wu?

I'm ok with mass claim, though I honestly don't see much point to order...

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 08-08-11 05:26 PM CT (US)     28 / 531  
The order prevents scum from waiting till the end.

Yeeb, can we use multiple wu in a single night?

No I dont intend on vigging but still :P
posted 08-08-11 06:01 PM CT (US)     29 / 531  
Yeeb, can we use multiple wu in a single night?
Yep.

posted 08-08-11 06:59 PM CT (US)     30 / 531  
THY, Yeeb also said there would be special Wu combinations, so that might be a possibility as well...

Adder |
posted 08-08-11 07:15 PM CT (US)     31 / 531  
Woops Godfather
>.>
<.<
I knew that
<3 Jack Spicer :3

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
posted 08-08-11 07:20 PM CT (US)     32 / 531  
Also I need the tongue of Saiping too :/
if you are another person who needs it other than those two tell meh your probably my match

posted 08-08-11 07:47 PM CT (US)     33 / 531  
There's a order on the claims?
posted 08-08-11 07:51 PM CT (US)     34 / 531  
Yes it is.

Jack's is most likely the Little purple ghostie witch or her old, creepy red haired version.

BTW this has been bugging me for a long time. There was an episode about time travelling Oh-Mee and for some reason Jack took control and captured all the bad guys. Why was he buttering Chase?

This has stuck with me for years.
posted 08-08-11 09:32 PM CT (US)     35 / 531  
That's kinky.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 08-08-11 09:36 PM CT (US)     36 / 531  
omnom snack?

posted 08-08-11 09:39 PM CT (US)     37 / 531  
Can we focus on the game please?

posted 08-08-11 09:48 PM CT (US)     38 / 531  
HAI SENSEI!

posted 08-08-11 09:56 PM CT (US)     39 / 531  
Why are we claiming in order o.O and WHO made YOU the boss of things huh? :P

posted 08-08-11 10:01 PM CT (US)     40 / 531  
Not being difficult just wondering :/

posted 08-09-11 00:11 AM CT (US)     41 / 531  
I'm confirmed town, thus the list will be free of scum influence.
posted 08-09-11 00:14 AM CT (US)     42 / 531  
Well...unless there's two Mafias and you and your Mason buddy are together. But that would be ridiculousness, so let's continue with the name claim.

posted 08-09-11 00:26 AM CT (US)     43 / 531  
can you move me down the list as I probably won't be on when it FINALLY gets to be my turn :P

posted 08-09-11 06:38 AM CT (US)     44 / 531  
*Up the list :P

posted 08-09-11 07:59 AM CT (US)     45 / 531  
Dam doobie wooby shooby, I had "The Falcon's Eye" cop and targeted Mole got a monk result, then i read this thread and discovered mole went all Wue Nue Wang on me and gave me a reversed result.

Also stop saying who you gave you Wue Nue Wang to, it just means mafia know who to role block, who will be protected and what ever.
posted 08-09-11 08:26 AM CT (US)     46 / 531  
I might not be able to make it on for the next 24 hours and because I don't want to hold up stuff I will claim as Wuya.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 08-09-11 01:07 PM CT (US)     47 / 531  
And on that note day 1 should really not last any longer than a week.

posted 08-09-11 01:53 PM CT (US)     48 / 531  
Hi Guys I am Jack Spicer and my Wu for the night was The Mind reader conch. Herr targetted abhaas. The wu was a sort of traker action. I will not say who I passed it to unless you want to know.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 08-09-11 02:15 PM CT (US)     49 / 531  
I also need the Tongue of Saiping. I'm a jackbot. I didn't get any flavor like Thy did () but I was told that I have a potential mason out there if either of us uses the Tongue of Saiping on the other.

So yeah. I had The Tangle Web Comb which is essentially a role-block. I didn't use it.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 08-09-11 02:41 PM CT (US)     50 / 531  
Here is what I think should happen. I will use my protection to protect the person with the reversing mirror, because I think it has proven itself to be incredibly useful.

I would like the person with the reversing mirror to protect either me or wrp to scare off the scum (me, because im confirmed and have at least two wu in my possesion, wrp because he is my partner and each of us is more useful with the other alive).

Everything else is up to you guys
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: