Bottom
Topic Subject: Necromancy Mafia
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
posted 06-02-12 09:18 PM CT (US)   

Brooding in the tower
Watching o'er his land
Holding ev'ry creature
Helplessly they stand

Standard rules apply to this game. Closed comm, no editing, and so forth. Make sure to note that Alive and Dead is merely a game mechanic. "Destroyed" players are those who are dead in the traditional sense of mafia.

Alive

1. Sarn
2. Herr
3. WRP
4. Droid
5. BBJynne
6. Catabre
7. Gil
8. Newt
9.Julius
10. Pulse

Dead
1. Soda
2. Popey

Destroyed

[This message has been edited by THYMOLE (edited 07-16-2012 @ 08:04 AM).]

Replies:
posted 06-02-12 09:28 PM CT (US)     1 / 511  
In

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 06-02-12 09:37 PM CT (US)     2 / 511  
In.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 06-02-12 09:58 PM CT (US)     3 / 511  
sure
posted 06-02-12 10:13 PM CT (US)     4 / 511  
jac112489@msn.com

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 06-02-12 10:35 PM CT (US)     5 / 511  
in

Only because it has the ideal number of players.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 06-02-12 11:29 PM CT (US)     6 / 511  
/In *hopes for a night start this time*

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 06-02-12 11:36 PM CT (US)     7 / 511  
Innit.

EE forever
posted 06-02-12 11:44 PM CT (US)     8 / 511  
I would like to play if at all possible.

bbzelt@gmail.com

Boiled eggs.
posted 06-03-12 01:24 AM CT (US)     9 / 511  
Doctor Who?

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 06-03-12 03:59 AM CT (US)     10 / 511  
I'll play, provided I don't need to do anything before Wednesday.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
posted 06-03-12 04:46 AM CT (US)     11 / 511  
/in wrp_beater(at)hotmail(dot)it

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 06-03-12 06:34 AM CT (US)     12 / 511  
And my axe!

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 06-03-12 08:04 AM CT (US)     13 / 511  
In please.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 06-03-12 09:54 AM CT (US)     14 / 511  
By-Tor RAWRAWRAWRWRWRWR *bass solo*

I'mma skip and you know why.
posted 06-03-12 10:03 AM CT (US)     15 / 511  
In for replacement.

"I have this hysterical urge to move to another room and laugh when I hear Lordy say he has speculated and used some math..." -Major Helper
"God damnit, did I just make that an Australian demon?
-Sodamister
"I like my women like I like my English weather: cold and wet." -Henrz
posted 06-05-12 08:50 AM CT (US)     16 / 511  
I just got free today, so in for replacement.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 06-05-12 09:07 AM CT (US)     17 / 511  
Two Thymole mafias at once? I don't know if HGM can handle this queue jam.

EE forever
posted 06-05-12 10:26 PM CT (US)     18 / 511  
I've learned to disregard all of ash's comments against me as him being jealous of my relationship with vinyl.
posted 06-05-12 10:38 PM CT (US)     19 / 511  
Ash is already in love with himself. What do you have that he doesn't?

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 06-05-12 11:05 PM CT (US)     20 / 511  
posted 06-06-12 01:01 AM CT (US)     21 / 511  
Thymole has a point.

posted 06-06-12 06:34 AM CT (US)     22 / 511  
About Ash or about the doll?

"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
posted 06-06-12 07:53 AM CT (US)     23 / 511  
posted 06-06-12 08:37 AM CT (US)     24 / 511  
Both.

posted 06-06-12 12:30 PM CT (US)     25 / 511  
We're ready to start, right?

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 06-06-12 12:52 PM CT (US)     26 / 511  
Erm, okay.

EE forever
posted 06-06-12 09:34 PM CT (US)     27 / 511  
Sent them out. Player List in the OP.
posted 06-06-12 09:39 PM CT (US)     28 / 511  
Lol. You get pissed at Josh for not letting you in a game for no reason and then this?

F*ck you.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-06-12 09:59 PM CT (US)     29 / 511  
I confirm that I have read and understand my role.

Boiled eggs.
posted 06-06-12 10:00 PM CT (US)     30 / 511  
Confirmatoire

Finally a Cop.

EE forever
posted 06-06-12 10:57 PM CT (US)     31 / 511  
I got pissed at josh because he didn't let me in over personal feelings, but refused to even acknowledge that, and instead pretended that there were other reasons, which was a lie, on top of many other factors from recent events.

I'm not letting you in because I think you tend to be detrimental to games. You talk outside of the thread, you complain frequently, you're rude to me, you're even worse to Vinyl, you bring a large amount of negativity to the threads, you don't play cooperatively IMO...

You broke rules in Castletown while causing a ruckus. Why would I put you in when there are other players available?

Screw personal feelings. Objectively speaking, you don't play by the rules. Therefore you don't get to play at all. Maybe next time.
posted 06-06-12 11:00 PM CT (US)     32 / 511  
I got pissed at josh because he didn't let me in over personal feelings, but refused to even acknowledge that, and instead pretended that there were other reasons, which was a lie, on top of many other factors from recent events.
Youre welcome to play in my next host round.

posted 06-06-12 11:02 PM CT (US)     33 / 511  
posted 06-06-12 11:03 PM CT (US)     34 / 511  
You broke rules in Castletown while causing a ruckus. Why would I put you in when there are other players available?
Examples?

Get off your high horse. You host shitty games and I'm not going to bother with your next one. As I said, I signed up for this because of the number of players only.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-06-12 11:05 PM CT (US)     35 / 511  
you're rude to me, you're even worse to me

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 06-06-12 11:10 PM CT (US)     36 / 511  
Didn't let me play? Doesn't matter, it sucked anyway!

I did not expect this.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 06-06-12 11:14 PM CT (US)     37 / 511  
Get off your high horse.
Actually, you will find that all of the horses I appreciate are generally quite little.
You host shitty games
And you're just plain shitty.

and I'm not going to bother with your next one.

And this is troubling to me, as evidenced by my not letting you into the current one.
As I said, I signed up for this because of the number of players only.
Alas, I am defeated in sorrow and a belittled self-esteem.
posted 06-07-12 01:50 AM CT (US)     38 / 511  
Confirmed!

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 06-07-12 01:59 AM CT (US)     39 / 511  
Confirmado

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
posted 06-07-12 06:31 AM CT (US)     40 / 511  
Confirmed

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
posted 06-07-12 10:28 AM CT (US)     41 / 511  
Ué picciotto, ti posso confemmare che la mafia non esiste, e non provare a dillo in giro, se stanotte non ti va di fare compagnia ai pisci, 'u capisti...?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 06-07-12 12:09 PM CT (US)     42 / 511  
confirmed

posted 06-07-12 01:35 PM CT (US)     43 / 511  
Confirmed

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 06-07-12 01:45 PM CT (US)     44 / 511  
Confirmed

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 06-07-12 01:47 PM CT (US)     45 / 511  
got it
posted 06-08-12 07:09 PM CT (US)     46 / 511  
posted 06-08-12 07:13 PM CT (US)     47 / 511  
Oh yeah, sorry, totally forgot to confirm.

Gyfnerthedig.

posted 06-10-12 10:20 AM CT (US)     48 / 511  
I'm pretty sure Catabre referenced this game in a Castletown email so I will consider him confirmed. Therefore the game shall begin. I might have told people it would be a day start... changed my mind about that.

Forward marched the band of heroes, into the solemn Forest of Doom. A place of immeasurable power, monstrosities, and unholy magic. It is said that in these lands, the dead can only stay dead for so long, as the Necromancer's powers have grown so powerful. Can he still be overcome? And what else may lay within this decrepid maze of the dark arts?

It is now Night 0, send in your night actions
posted 06-12-12 02:58 PM CT (US)     49 / 511  
Night 0

The party charged into the woods, weapons held high above their heads, but were soon overcome by a disorienting fog. Soon their pace slowed to a crawl when evil's presence was made evident by the dark and foreboding clouds that wisped across the ground. Soon the sounds of growls. "Kobolds!" one shouted, and another: "they are but skeletons!"

The necromancer smiled. The fun had begun. Lightning crackled throughout the sky and shouts were cast across the trees. One man ordered the rest to shelter, and soon all were found present on the hidden downward stairs that led to some unknown crypt. They held off the attackers at the entrance until the attack was over. They noticed the party was already smaller than it had been before, and that footsteps were echoing from within the crypt.

Popey and Ash have been killed, but Death is not the end for souls in these cursed grounds.

Somebody tried to destroy Popey but failed

12 Present, 7 to lynch

[This message has been edited by THYMOLE (edited 06-12-2012 @ 03:06 PM).]

posted 06-12-12 04:01 PM CT (US)     50 / 511  
So, we can probably assume that we have two killers and a 'destroyer', then. Do our dead players have anything to tell us that might be in any way enlightening?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 11  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Necromancy Mafia
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames