loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: South Park Mafia: Endgame
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 02-21-13 09:31 AM CT (US)   
 Endgame. 
Signups thread/rules
Night 0 - Mr Garrison (Mozzy) killed.
Day 1 - Manbeapig (Rotaretilbo) lynched.
Night 1 Lemmiwinks (Mozzy) killed.
Day 2 - Captain Hindsight (Herr) lynched.
Night 2 - No death
Day 3 - Kyle Broflovski (Ser Periagil) lynched. Eric Cartman (Scragins) won and has left the game. The game continues.
Night 3 - No death
Day 4 - Mr Slave (Pulse) lynched. Endgame. Victory for the Cult of Cthulhu.

WIN-O-MOMETER™

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 03-07-2013 @ 04:38 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-21-13 09:34 AM CT (US)     1 / 309  
This night at South Park was not normal. The Dark Lord had risen, and his followers roamed the streets freely. It was on this night that Cthulhu claimed his first victim.
The town awoke to screams and tears. Mr. Garrison, played by Mozzy had been killed.
Mr. Garrison had two one-shot roleblock powers, and would undergo gender reassignment upon each use.

The town mourned the loss of an excellent teacher, and vowed he would be avenged.

It is now DAY ONE, 14 alive so 8 to lynch.

Mozzy has been sent a new role email.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 02-21-2013 @ 09:37 AM).]

posted 02-21-13 10:01 AM CT (US)     2 / 309  
Perhaps Mr. Hat is still with us though!

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 02-21-13 10:48 AM CT (US)     3 / 309  
Welcome back Mozzy!

So, survivors and millers, clai pl0x.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 02-21-13 11:36 AM CT (US)     4 / 309  
Confirmé, confirmé♫

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 02-21-13 12:01 PM CT (US)     5 / 309  
*squeaks*

Vote: Phaethon180

Hate to meta-game
But so rarely am I killed
On the first Night, my love
So a prosecution will I build

I believe I was bus-driven or shot by mafia scum
Either way the man who shot me was obviously dumb

Cheddar Chap! Feta Fellow, Munster Mate, Edam Emperor

Near ever'one here
is as 'sperienced as me
Save only for Phaethon
As you can clearly see

A newb move
would most likely come from him
And that's why I vote for the
man who's surely dim

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 02-21-13 12:12 PM CT (US)     6 / 309  
That logic is terrible.

I don't care whom we start with though. Phae is fine.
posted 02-21-13 12:45 PM CT (US)     7 / 309  
Sure, Vote:Phae
posted 02-21-13 07:44 PM CT (US)     8 / 309  
It's quite difficult
To apply logic in verse
My logic's not sound, says Thy
But that's the Day-One curse

My argument is just that of all the players here
Phaethon-One-Eighty is the most likely to kill me, dear

Brie Bloke! Wensleydale, Gorgonzola, Parmesan

Except for Thymole
Who is always a dick
And then there is Rot
Both of whom I make sick

Sound logic
And reasoning concrete
To demand either's stupid
And my song is complete

*squeaks*

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-21-13 08:10 PM CT (US)     9 / 309  
You tend to be an easy mislynch. I never choose to kill you...
posted 02-21-13 08:12 PM CT (US)     10 / 309  
*squeaks*
Lemmingwinks?

EE forever
posted 02-21-13 08:57 PM CT (US)     11 / 309  
does he normally do this, or is this a possible post restriction? is there a rat/mouse character in south park?

posted 02-21-13 08:58 PM CT (US)     12 / 309  
I played quite a bit back at AoMH when I was younger, so I do have a pretty good idea of who had experience and who good targets would be. Of course you were a good night kill, according to yourself, because you were likely to be unprotected. Derp. I'll be honest, your metagaming is shit. I'm not going to claim. But I didn't have a useable action N0.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.
posted 02-21-13 08:59 PM CT (US)     13 / 309  
Lemmiwinks was a rat that Mr. Garrison put up Mr. Slave's butt, and there was a song centered around him that was sang a lot. Mozzy is also squeaking. It is probably a safe bet that that is who he is.

EE forever
posted 02-21-13 09:29 PM CT (US)     14 / 309  
You tend to be an easy mislynch.
Bullshit's what you speak
Nobody listen to him
First, I'm rarely lynched as Town
Second, he's a girl named Kim

It's f*cking meta-gaming and that's always weak
Don't get so defensive, mate, a claim is all I seek

Provalone! Gouda-Swiss, Havarti Hunk, Limburger

'Bout Aye-Oh-Em-Ache
No one cares
Talk of Em-Em-Ef-Ache
Otherwise do not dare

We must start
We cannot delay
You have been chosen, Phaethon
So won't you claim, mkay?

*squeaks*

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-22-13 02:03 AM CT (US)     15 / 309  
Lemmiwinks had a lot of songs. His scenes were parodies of the old Hobbit animated movie(s). Lemmiwinks seems like a reasonable fit for Mozzy's apparent restriction.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 02-22-13 09:24 AM CT (US)     16 / 309  
Vote: Phaetheon180

EE forever
posted 02-22-13 12:16 PM CT (US)     17 / 309  
I'm really not claiming. As in if not claiming is represented by manbearpig, then I am Al Gore. And I'm super cereal. I really cannot think of a better way to illustrate my adamant rejection of claiming.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-22-13 12:21 PM CT (US)     18 / 309  
posted 02-22-13 12:32 PM CT (US)     19 / 309  
Are you Al Gore?

EE forever
posted 02-22-13 12:34 PM CT (US)     20 / 309  
Are you half man, half bear, half pig?

EE forever
posted 02-22-13 12:56 PM CT (US)     21 / 309  
No, he said cereal.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 02-22-13 12:57 PM CT (US)     22 / 309  
HARK! Spare the Phan! Tis not he you have cause for hate or discontent for! ROT, I call you out on grounds of reasoning beyond this metagaming bullshit and witch hunt sparked by a guideless town.

posted 02-22-13 02:26 PM CT (US)     23 / 309  
If I were Al Gore, why did I just say I'm not claiming? You guys really don't get it. I will be lynched before claiming. And you will lose a townie.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-22-13 02:42 PM CT (US)     24 / 309  
That is anti town logic. Your behavior works against us. There is no town role which better serves the town dead than claimed. You're part of a team, not an individual.
posted 02-22-13 02:42 PM CT (US)     25 / 309  
And, I should say, encourages us to lynch you more -.-
posted 02-22-13 02:55 PM CT (US)     26 / 309  
And why would you even bring up Al Gore, then?

EE forever
posted 02-22-13 02:58 PM CT (US)     27 / 309  
Because I'm a South Park fan and it fit. I don't know about the game setup, but he really isn't a major character and he doesn't really hold much of an allegiance.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-22-13 03:21 PM CT (US)     28 / 309  
maybe he has a post restriction where he can't claim as his character?

phae, vote for me if I am correct (and then unvote, please)

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 02-22-13 03:31 PM CT (US)     29 / 309  
That is some chickenshit bullshit cheating right there if I have ever seen it.

EE forever
posted 02-22-13 04:07 PM CT (US)     30 / 309  
I feel as thou I'm being skipped over here. Stawp.

posted 02-22-13 04:17 PM CT (US)     31 / 309  
Eh, fair enough. Much more reason for rot to start us off instead if dante has something.

unvote
vote rot

vamos...
posted 02-22-13 05:25 PM CT (US)     32 / 309  
Well alright. I'm Al Gore, and I'm a Lyncher. I win if I am voting for Manbearpig when he is lynched. I lose if Manbearpig is killed at night, or if I am not voting for him when he is lynched. I do not have a night action.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
posted 02-22-13 05:36 PM CT (US)     33 / 309  
Welp Rot is lying. I'm a rolecop and Rot is manbear big. So ya, pretty good Day 1 lynch.

Vote Rot

posted 02-22-13 05:39 PM CT (US)     34 / 309  
Wait, are you a role cop or a name cop?

Anyway, not much I can say, other than that I'm not Manbearpig.

posted 02-22-13 05:43 PM CT (US)     35 / 309  
Sorry about that, I'm an intelligence cop. I'll randomly get flavor or role information. I received flavor information on Rot and got your name and that you were super dangerous.

posted 02-22-13 05:50 PM CT (US)     36 / 309  
Well ****. Now I'm useless. I'm Al Gore. Every night, I'm allowed to target a player (except N0). If it's MBP, I win. If MBP dies before I get to him, I win with the town and, assumedly, have no night action. Oh, I'm super cereal, because every time I mention MBP, I have to say I'm super cereal.

Vote: Rot

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-22-13 05:57 PM CT (US)     37 / 309  
Vote: Phaethon180

Well at least that makes my role much easier. Phaethon is Manbearpig and is piggy backing on Dante's investigation.

posted 02-22-13 07:34 PM CT (US)     38 / 309  
Investigation + counterclaim = gg Rot.

Someone investigate me, if need be, seeing as how Mozzy indicting me for being a “noob" is all-incriminating.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-22-13 09:33 PM CT (US)     39 / 309  
Mozzy wasn't incriminating at all. We just needed somewhere to start.

The logical choice seems to be rot. vote rot
posted 02-22-13 10:58 PM CT (US)     40 / 309  
What can be done now?
It looks pretty clear to me
One of Phae and Rot is scum
Who should we lynch? Let's see

Rot is incriminated by our copper Dante
The reaction from Phae is totally gay

Cheese! Cheese, cheese, cheese

Dante risks a lynch
Pretty bold move
Phae is anti-Town
Both have something to prove

If Phae's Town
SirDante is cool
If Phaethon turns up as scum
Dante and Rot are tools

Personally, I don't like Phae's attitude. He refused to claim until there was, in his mind, no point. He would have sooner been lynched. If that's the case, so be it: lynch him.

But Rot is not only accused of being scum by Phae; he's also accused of being Manbearpig by Dante. One of these two (Phae and Rot) has to be Manbearpig if we grant that very few of us are retarded. Occam's Razor favors Rot as Scum so I'll switch my vote: to Rot. But if Rot flips Town then both Phae and Dante are clear vigilante-targets for tonight and lynch candidates for tomorrow.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-22-13 11:37 PM CT (US)     41 / 309  
1vs1 tradeoff at any rate.

Would be cool if others to come by and post.

posted 02-22-13 11:58 PM CT (US)     42 / 309  
To be clear
Unvote: Phae

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-23-13 00:16 AM CT (US)     43 / 309  
I wasn't actually going to let myself be lynched, but I was going to hold off as long as possible, seeing as how MBP probably has the same win condition as I. If he flips MBP, there has to be an Al Gore. Logically, that confirms me, as there hasn't been a counterclaim. If in doubt, investigate.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-23-13 00:18 AM CT (US)     44 / 309  
And I'm super cereal about the investigation, thing.

behind the lines,
in the gym,
posted 02-23-13 00:29 AM CT (US)     45 / 309  
Alright, so there's really no point in lying any longer. I am, indeed, Manbearpig. By proxy, Phaethon probably is Al Gore. I think he handled his claim really terribly, and were it not for such a clearcut investigation on me, I might have been able to turn the tables on him, but what would that really buy me? A day? Not exactly ideal for me.

As I'm sure everyone's guessed, I'm not town, of course. I'm all alone. A Survivor, in a sort of sense. I win if I am both alive at the end of the game, and only four other players are also alive.

I do have a kill, though you'll note that I did not make use of it last night, and do not intend to make use of it, unless the town crush the mafia with few losses (and since Yeeb has consistently used faction victory in past games, I'm sure no one would mind my thinning the living once victory is ensured). I have to imagine that my kills will have clear and consistent flavor to match my character. So, if I'm bluffing, the best I get out of this is a single kill, after which I'm killed. And since Manbearpig is clearly not part of the Cthulhu cult, you all understand that this doesn't benefit me at all.

Naturally, until roleblockers have a better target, I'm a natural pick for blocks, and I certainly welcome them. I'm not asking for you guys to trust me explicitly, as that would be silly. I will, of course, kill as requested by town consensus.

On top of all of this, if you don't lynch me today, Phaethon can achieve his win condition tonight. I have to imagine that I'll be blocked at the very least tonight, so there's little risk to the town, either way, to at least leave me for tomorrow. But I understand if you guys want to lynch me now, too. Especially if you guys can't find a better alternative today. Lynching a sort of Survivor/SK on Day 1 is definitely better than lynching town. Just thought I'd lay this all out.

posted 02-23-13 01:25 AM CT (US)     46 / 309  
Ya, why don't you guys come out when you're called. 2nd post says survivors and millers come out or be lynched later.
I do have a kill, though you'll note that I did not make use of it last night, and do not intend to make use of it
I'm guessing the town will be a bit skitterish allowing a person with a kill loose.

posted 02-23-13 01:49 AM CT (US)     47 / 309  
I do have a kill, though you'll note that I did not make use of it last night
I died last night. Where is this evidence that you "did not make use of [your kill] last night"? Personally I buy that you're a survivor but I also think you need to die. You have a kill, survivors can side with Scum, and you tried to get a Townie lynched instead of you. That's why my vote remains.

But of course the Town will bicker about this for a couple more days and you'll be allowed to live, leaving us to finish this tomorrow. So it goes every game.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-23-13 01:51 AM CT (US)     48 / 309  
Ya, why don't you guys come out when you're called. 2nd post says survivors and millers come out or be lynched later.
Especially considering Rot is usually the one to call them out. This makes me rethink whether he really is a survivor. In the end it doesn't matter: he's non-Town with a potential anti-Town action, a scummy win condition, and already at least one anti-Town action under his belt (voting for Phae) and possibly a second anti-Town action (possibly killing me last night).

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-23-13 03:24 AM CT (US)     49 / 309  
My vote stays, Phan can clearly still win with us and Rot's 2nd win condition is very unclear as to if we still win if he makes it that far. This lynch gets rid of an anti town killer, which is what we're after. Scum.

posted 02-23-13 03:32 AM CT (US)     50 / 309  
FoS: Rot (I will vote when we choose to end the day.)

Rot has effectively claimed a SK that wins when 4 players are alive but with another faction, so he could easily flip to favor scum instead of us when we get to a close situation. Also by lynching Rot before Phae can target him we know that Phae will play in favor of the town although this may happen although Phae should not play against town once he has won hopefully. Making Phae's only win condition win with town should make him stay focused on how to get town to win and he will be more motivated to contribute. Having a kill that works in favor of the town is useful and so would having Rot helping town but I think it would involve less risk to just lynch him today. If another lead comes up today we should follow that and if it leads nowhere we can lynch Rot. I know this is my first post but I would like everyone to post before we lynch someone.

Yeeb have you noticed the signup thread closed at 47?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » South Park Mafia: Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: