Bottom
Topic Subject: Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
posted 08-26-09 05:53 PM CT (US)   

Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia

Game Thread
Endgame

The Story thus far
Odd events have been occuring in Rootsburg Penitentiary. Recently, deaths have been taking place of both personal and inmates alike. A lockdown has been initiated. Paranoia has stricken everyone, the guards and the inmates have decided to meet and decide who is commiting these crimes.

Small note, this game isn't based on anything. Generic jail theme, I guess.

I will be using the e-mail Xzyiothe[at]hotmail[dot]com for this Mafia.

Alive:
11. Azur - Dave Steel, Masonic Serial Ghost Graverobber (Third Party)
12. Ienzo Brighty - Constable Clark, Deputy (Town)

Dead:
10. Ashrzr - "One-hand Frank", Masonic Townie (Town)
2. Beelzebub - "Notorious Nate", Masochist Miller (Town)
9. NomadicNoodle - Philip "Lightfingers", Mafia Framer (Mafia)
5. Briguy - Jimmy, Hider (Town)
7. Henrz - Jeremy Turner, Jailer (Town)
1. Blatant7 - Sheriff Williams, Cop (Town)
4. Shanks13 - The Warden, Noble Observer (Town)
6. Xaph - Barry Brutal, One-Shot Mafia Executioner (Mafia)
8. Heir of Elessar - Ron Damage, Mafia Hitman (Mafia)
3. Droideka_11 - "Ironblood Mick", One-Shot Iron Townie (Town)

Reserves
1. vampiric canniba

Rules:
  • Follow the CoC
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary.
  • I'm always right, if I'm wrong point out what's on your mind in private and I may correct it.
  • Mods can't look at my edit history
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • Don't talk in the thread at Night
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Nights will last 48 hours, days two weeks.
  • Be active
  • I reserve the right to modkill anyone at my own discretion.
  • I reserve the right to replace anyone at my own discretion.
  • Vote counts are whenever it's convenient for me and by request
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name.
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

• ☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 09-30-2009 @ 07:12 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 09-12-09 02:08 PM CT (US)     101 / 229  
    Of course, scums would fear a roleblocker who knows how to metagame. O well.

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    posted 09-12-09 02:14 PM CT (US)     102 / 229  
    I never even got to put bondage around Shanks (probably why he lynched me, me fear my bondage)

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    posted 09-12-09 03:01 PM CT (US)     103 / 229  
    After a relentless day of accusations the town fix their eyes on Beelzebub, unsatisfied with losing a comrade the preceding night they decide to seek vengeance.

"Alright guys.. I'm just a roleblocker. And a miller. Listen, don't kill me. I think I can help." said Beelzebub

"Could you please elaborate?" asked Briguy

"Okay. I used to be a bodyguard for those of the criminal underworld.. You guys know this, that's why you think I'm guilty.." He replied.

Shanks, Droid, and Heir stared at Beelzebub, confused by his words.

"Why would a bodyguard roleblock? They're supposed to protect." Heir eventually said.

"You all know my methods are.. A little aggressive. Which is why I got caught.
    You guys know all this already!" Beelzebub replied, now with a greater sense of desperation.

The town did not buy this act, they believed Beelzebub to be out of his mind. Between claiming to be two different things, and acting suspicious while doing so, while talking about bondage the answer seemed clear to them. They led Beelzebub to the electric chair, although it hasn't been in use for a awhile the town knew they had to solve this on their own..

Beelzebub - "Notorious Nate", a Masochist Miller (Town) has been lynched.

It is now Night 1, please send in your actions.
    You have 48 hours.
    xzyiothe[at]hotmail[dot]com

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 09-12-09 03:06 PM CT (US)     104 / 229  
    Turns out I really do have bondage D:
    Masochist.

posted 09-12-09 08:00 PM CT (US)     105 / 229  
    Remember to follow the plan.

I need to think of a new sig.
    posted 09-14-09 03:42 PM CT (US)     106 / 229  
    Fear rung throughout the establishment during the night. The residents were frightened enough by the killings - but to kill one of their own willingly, they wondered what they had become. They mourned their loss, knowing that it won't be in vain.

When morning approached, the residents awoke. They found themselves with a hardened resolve to put the perpetrators to justice.

No one died.
    It is now Day 2.
    With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-14-09 04:41 PM CT (US)     107 / 229  
    Briguy visited me during the night.

posted 09-14-09 04:43 PM CT (US)     108 / 229  
    So...did the plan work, then?

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
    I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
    Xaph, I wish you were my friend IRL - Boba Fettucini
    Well I think it's obvious why Peter Noone would care about Xaph - Newt_Gunray
    Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
    posted 09-14-09 08:54 PM CT (US)     109 / 229  
    I've found a mafia. Well, a hitman in anycase. I am a Jailer, I jailed Noodles last night. I think that evidence should suffice, Vote: Noodle.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 09-14-09 08:57 PM CT (US)     110 / 229  
    I didn't die, which means Shanks is confirmed town. As for the no kill, my guess is some fool didn't understand the mechanics behind my hiding ability and tried to attack me, but maybe not. So far we have 3 confirmed people for sure:

Briguy
    Shanks
    Brighty

Shanks confirmed me and I confirmed them. I'd like to say Heir is confirmed but we can't be too sure.

posted 09-14-09 08:59 PM CT (US)     111 / 229  
    Ooh nicely done Henrz. Vote: Noodle

However it's only fair we give him a chance to RC 1st, could be another thing gone wrong like with Heir and Shanks.

posted 09-14-09 09:06 PM CT (US)     112 / 229  
    As for the no kill, my guess is some fool didn't understand the mechanics behind my hiding ability and tried to attack me, but maybe not.
    You weren't attacked.

posted 09-14-09 11:13 PM CT (US)     113 / 229  
    Henrz's night action does explain the no kill.

Vote: Noodle

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
    posted 09-14-09 11:33 PM CT (US)     114 / 229  
    I did send in a provisional night action protecting Shanks because I thought I won't be able to send in my night action as I had exams, but Shanks' tracking result seems to indicate that it didn't go through. I'll just check with Xzy.

Also, I'd like to wait for an RC from Noodle as his situation could be similar to mine, but maybe he wasn't able to send in a weapon to anyone in the first place, so he's nearly confirmed scum.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 09-14-09 11:50 PM CT (US)     115 / 229  
    I did send in a provisional night action protecting Shanks because I thought I won't be able to send in my night action as I had exams, but Shanks' tracking result seems to indicate that it didn't go through. I'll just check with Xzy.
    What makes you think it didn't go through?

Shanks tracked/watched Briguy.

posted 09-15-09 07:37 AM CT (US)     116 / 229  
    Shanks tracked/watched Briguy.
    Exactly. I was about to accuse Heir of not protecting me, but I remembered that I had watched Briguy in anticipating of someone trying to take him down.

posted 09-15-09 09:43 AM CT (US)     117 / 229  
    Oh, I thought Shanks accused me of not protecting him. No wonder. So Xzy did take my provisional night action as my real one....

Still awaiting a claim from Noodle.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 09-15-09 02:44 PM CT (US)     118 / 229  
    Certainly.

I am "Detective" Walter, a cop. I'm pretty sure my sanity is flawed, for various reasons.
    posted 09-15-09 02:57 PM CT (US)     119 / 229  
    I am "Detective" Walter, a cop. I'm pretty sure my sanity is flawed, for various reasons.
    Suspicious. Mentioning your sanity may be flawed in your initial RC raises some flags.

Results?

posted 09-15-09 03:30 PM CT (US)     120 / 229  
    Suspicious. Mentioning your sanity may be flawed in your initial RC raises some flags.
    It might just be a guess, but it hints at it in my flavor.

Night 0, investigated Shanks; guilty.
    Night 1, investigated Droid; roleblocked.
    posted 09-15-09 04:35 PM CT (US)     121 / 229  
    Interesting claim, but a dangerous one. Flawed-sanity cops are a good scum claim that I don't see too often in the games I've played around HG...

posted 09-15-09 06:41 PM CT (US)     122 / 229  
    Well, there was a number of things that pointed to my sanity being flawed.

• Shanks is very unlikely to be scum, considering his claim, yet I got a guilty on him. This didn't sit right with me, so I remained quiet about my result.
  • The quotation marks around "Detective". Makes me think my character is a wannabe cop, as opposed to a professional one.
  • My flavor text somewhat supports this, mentioning that a lot of the inmates mocked me about my investigating, not taking me seriously.
  • This Mafia is set in a prison, which obviously is going to hold some mentally unstable characters. Wouldn't be surprised if we have sanity effected roles present. I'm almost certain I'm not the only cop about.
  • posted 09-15-09 10:59 PM CT (US)     123 / 229  
    This isn't sitting right with me....

Does your flavor say whether you're you an inmate or not?

posted 09-15-09 11:09 PM CT (US)     124 / 229  
    EDIT-
    Does your flavor say whether you're an inmate or not?
    Also, Xzy confirmed that he accepted my provisional action as the real one, so no harm done.

posted 09-16-09 06:26 PM CT (US)     125 / 229  
    I am indeed an inmate.
    posted 09-16-09 11:23 PM CT (US)     126 / 229  
    Interesting. And does your flavor hint at why a wannabe cop is in prison and despite having a flawed sanity he's willing to help out the prison authorities in finding out the conspirators?

posted 09-18-09 07:07 PM CT (US)     127 / 229  
    In the interests of moving things along:

There have been far too many copesque claims so far, myself, Heir, and Noodle springing to mind. I find it hard to believe Noodle is a cop, and if he is, he's not sane and therefore not a huge loss.

posted 09-18-09 07:26 PM CT (US)     128 / 229  
    I am a Constable Clark, a deputy. As I said yesterday:
    Vote: Heir

I have reason to believe there is a real cop in this game.
    If you suspect either Noodle or Heir Shanks, might I suggest going for the latter?
    Vote: Heir
    posted 09-18-09 07:32 PM CT (US)     129 / 229  
    Vote Count:

NomadicNoodle - 5 (Henrz, Briguy, Droideka_11, Shanks13)
    Heir of Elessar - 1 (Brighty)

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 09-18-2009 @ 07:33 PM).]

posted 09-18-09 08:21 PM CT (US)     130 / 229  
    Almost forgot I was noble

posted 09-19-09 03:05 AM CT (US)     131 / 229  
    If you suspect either Noodle or Heir Shanks, might I suggest going for the latter?
    I agree with you. But having an investigation doesn't make a cop, as I'm sure you'll agree.

posted 09-19-09 04:20 AM CT (US)     132 / 229  
    "Alright guys. I'm the cop. Shanks is guilty. However I believe I'm insane." Noodle claimed.

"You were locked up last night and there was no kill!" Henrz then replied.

The town looked at Noodle, not buying his story. Noodle realizes this look, it's a look he's been given all his life. With the town weakened he knew he could make his escape on his own.

Noodle began to flee blindly, he knew he had to survive, he knew he could survive.

He run, crawled, and eluded the town. His escape imminent. The prison gates swung open, Noodle then navigated to the location.

"Looks like I've escaped on my own.." said Noodle, a man who's never known friendship prior to his incarceration. In the past he has only used people, but this time he found genuine friendship. He lamented for a moment, painfully leaving behind his comrades. As he approached the Gates they slammed shut.

A bead of sweat ran down Noodle's face, he turned a deathly pale. He swung his head back, only to see a figure stand across from him, and the bullet.

"Found ya," he said.

NomadicNoodle - Philip "Lightfingers", a Mafia Framer (Mafia) has been lynched.

It is now Night 2, please send in your actions.
    You have 48 hours.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 09-19-2009 @ 08:11 AM).]

posted 09-19-09 07:36 AM CT (US)     133 / 229  
    Awesome!

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 09-19-09 08:27 AM CT (US)     134 / 229  
    Good luck my scumbuddies.
    posted 09-19-09 10:09 AM CT (US)     135 / 229  
    Heir, protect Xaph.

posted 09-19-09 12:22 PM CT (US)     136 / 229  
    What about me?

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 09-19-09 12:39 PM CT (US)     137 / 229  
    Don't talk in the thread at Night
    I reserve the right to modkill anyone at my own discretion.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-19-09 02:29 PM CT (US)     138 / 229  
    Told ya so.

posted 09-20-09 04:50 PM CT (US)     139 / 229  
    The Town awoke in the morning, they were pleased to see many people lived through the night.

However, after a few minutes, their happiness soon diminished when they realized two people failed to meet at the designated area.

They found Briguy dead in one cell, and Henrz dead in the one adjacent.

As their bodies were moved, and the blood cleaned, they noticed the floor was stained. Another reminder for the town to succeed their lost comrades' wills.

Briguy - Jimmy, a Hider (Town) is dead.
    Henrz - Jeremy Turner, a Jailer (Town) is dead.
    It is now day 3.
    With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-20-09 04:56 PM CT (US)     140 / 229  
    Vote: Blatant

Claim.

posted 09-20-09 05:08 PM CT (US)     141 / 229  
    Vote: Blatant

I think two should be enough...

I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
    Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
    posted 09-20-09 05:12 PM CT (US)     142 / 229  
    Out of no where, a knife is thrown and hits Blatant7 in the throat. He remains alive, and clutches his throat. His body gives out from the loss of blood, and he collapses.

The residents apply pressure on the wound, but in minutes Blatant7 passes away.

Blatant7 - Sheriff Williams, a cop (Town) is dead.
    It is now Night 3, please send your actions.
    You have 48 hours.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-20-09 05:13 PM CT (US)     143 / 229  
    No! I was just typing up my post, too. Good luck town.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 09-20-09 05:23 PM CT (US)     144 / 229  
    ...WTF?

posted 09-20-09 05:45 PM CT (US)     145 / 229  
    EDITED BY MOD REQUEST

[This message has been edited by Shanks13 (edited 09-20-2009 @ 05:54 PM).]

posted 09-20-09 05:46 PM CT (US)     146 / 229  
    It is now Night 3, please send your actions.

posted 09-20-09 05:47 PM CT (US)     147 / 229  
    Oh damn it. I totally didn't read that.

posted 09-20-09 08:43 PM CT (US)     148 / 229  
    Wow you guys are dense, slow down and think...

Tis a shame I died, I was playing really well in this mafia. Good luck.

posted 09-20-09 08:44 PM CT (US)     149 / 229  
    posted 09-20-09 09:00 PM CT (US)     150 / 229  
    They do now, biatch!

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia - Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    HeavenGames