Bottom
Topic Subject: Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
posted 08-26-09 05:53 PM CT (US)   

Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia

Game Thread
Endgame

The Story thus far
Odd events have been occuring in Rootsburg Penitentiary. Recently, deaths have been taking place of both personal and inmates alike. A lockdown has been initiated. Paranoia has stricken everyone, the guards and the inmates have decided to meet and decide who is commiting these crimes.

Small note, this game isn't based on anything. Generic jail theme, I guess.

I will be using the e-mail Xzyiothe[at]hotmail[dot]com for this Mafia.

Alive:
11. Azur - Dave Steel, Masonic Serial Ghost Graverobber (Third Party)
12. Ienzo Brighty - Constable Clark, Deputy (Town)

Dead:
10. Ashrzr - "One-hand Frank", Masonic Townie (Town)
2. Beelzebub - "Notorious Nate", Masochist Miller (Town)
9. NomadicNoodle - Philip "Lightfingers", Mafia Framer (Mafia)
5. Briguy - Jimmy, Hider (Town)
7. Henrz - Jeremy Turner, Jailer (Town)
1. Blatant7 - Sheriff Williams, Cop (Town)
4. Shanks13 - The Warden, Noble Observer (Town)
6. Xaph - Barry Brutal, One-Shot Mafia Executioner (Mafia)
8. Heir of Elessar - Ron Damage, Mafia Hitman (Mafia)
3. Droideka_11 - "Ironblood Mick", One-Shot Iron Townie (Town)

Reserves
1. vampiric canniba

Rules:
  • Follow the CoC
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary.
  • I'm always right, if I'm wrong point out what's on your mind in private and I may correct it.
  • Mods can't look at my edit history
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • Don't talk in the thread at Night
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Nights will last 48 hours, days two weeks.
  • Be active
  • I reserve the right to modkill anyone at my own discretion.
  • I reserve the right to replace anyone at my own discretion.
  • Vote counts are whenever it's convenient for me and by request
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name.
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

• ☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil

[This message has been edited by Xzyiothe (edited 09-30-2009 @ 07:12 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 09-20-09 09:04 PM CT (US)     151 / 229  
    They do now

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    "Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
    "Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
    posted 09-20-09 09:10 PM CT (US)     152 / 229  
    Wow, game modding fail, again.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 09-20-09 09:48 PM CT (US)     153 / 229  
    It's not a fail. Maybe if you weren't such a stuck up compulsive troll you might be able to reason out why it could have happened.

I don't want to see you post in this thread again.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-20-09 10:20 PM CT (US)     154 / 229  
    +1

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
    posted 09-22-09 07:44 PM CT (US)     155 / 229  
    The town met up in the morning, but heard a scream echo through the halls. They followed the sound, and made a gruesome discovery.

Shanks13, the sole keeper of Rootsburg Penitentiary was found dead. In the midst of chaos, he was able to keep some order. But in the end, his leadership skills were not enough..

Shanks13 - The Warden, a Noble Observer (Town) is dead.
    It is now day 4
    With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-22-09 08:37 PM CT (US)     156 / 229  
    Sorry.

Successful troll is successful!

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks

[This message has been edited by James Hook (edited 09-22-2009 @ 08:37 PM).]

posted 09-22-09 09:05 PM CT (US)     157 / 229  
    posted 09-22-09 09:08 PM CT (US)     158 / 229  
    posted 09-22-09 10:13 PM CT (US)     159 / 229  
    Scum wins. GG.

posted 09-23-09 02:47 AM CT (US)     160 / 229  
    We need full roleclaims from Xaph, Azur, and Droid.
    I'm a priest, and my flavor suggests that my nickname, 'Padre Paedo' is a significant part of why I'm in jail, if you catch my drift.

As unpleasant as that is, I can't cast the hammer vote, which is why Blatant's death confused the hell out of me.

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
    I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
    Xaph, I wish you were my friend IRL - Boba Fettucini
    Well I think it's obvious why Peter Noone would care about Xaph - Newt_Gunray
    Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
    posted 09-23-09 03:52 AM CT (US)     161 / 229  
    Just waiting on Azur then. Droid claimed as a vig, if I remember right.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 09-23-09 04:12 AM CT (US)     162 / 229  
    I'm a mason with Ashrzr, and have a 1 shot jailing...

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
    -Forums-
    posted 09-23-09 02:11 PM CT (US)     163 / 229  
    I claimed Stone Heir and I claimed Day 1 Brighty.

Anyways it is highly appearent that Xaph is scum.
    Vote: Blatant

I think two should be enough...
    Major flags are going up. That last statement is safeguarding against someone being lynched prematurely. Basicaly saying, "Oh if someone is lynched because of my vote then I just thought I had 2 votes on him...". So with that:

Vote: Xaph

posted 09-23-09 03:15 PM CT (US)     164 / 229  
    "Oh if someone is lynched because of my vote then I just thought I had 2 votes on him...". So with that:
    There WAS only 2 votes on him. He was killed some other way: someone threw a knife at him. How does my post lead to that, exactly?

I love you in a totally platonic way Xaph - Jon Rolos | Xaph does mutha****in' win the thread. - Anakin
    Xaph is suddenly full of win! - Zaarin | Xaph, how often do you win threads? Because you just won this one - Catabre
    posted 09-23-09 03:26 PM CT (US)     165 / 229  
    There we 3 votes, but it was not enough to lynch...

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    -Forums-
    posted 09-23-09 03:58 PM CT (US)     166 / 229  
    Right, Shanks was noble. I forgot about that.

But Droid, I still fail to see your point. Could you elaborate on it some more?

posted 09-23-09 04:05 PM CT (US)     167 / 229  
    he says ur liek scum and stuff

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 09-23-09 06:12 PM CT (US)     168 / 229  
    There WAS only 2 votes on him. He was killed some other way: someone threw a knife at him. How does my post lead to that, exactly?
    I think your vote caused there to be a lynch. And the statement you said after you voted for him makes me think you're scum.

Besides, you haven't been speed lynched by the mafia so I must be right

posted 09-23-09 09:43 PM CT (US)     169 / 229  
    Xaph would be my prime choice. But I refuse to vote until everyone has roleclaimed.

I encourage no one else to vote, and for Droid to unvote!!!!

posted 09-23-09 09:45 PM CT (US)     170 / 229  
    posted 09-23-09 11:00 PM CT (US)     171 / 229  
    FoS: Droid

Despite it being repeatedly stated that you should not vote for anyone without reaching a consensus on the lynch thing you still go ahead and vote Xaph. Droid is more scummy than Xaph in my opinion. Also, didn't you claim some sort of a vig Droid?

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 09-24-09 12:58 PM CT (US)     172 / 229  
    FoS: Droid

Despite it being repeatedly stated that you should not vote for anyone without reaching a consensus on the lynch thing you still go ahead and vote Xaph. Droid is more scummy than Xaph in my opinion. Also, didn't you claim some sort of a vig Droid?
    Xaph is ovbious scum, were he town, scum would have speed lynched.

Besides that, Briguy hinted at hiding behind Xaph yesterday. And if I remember correctly, he said he'd die if he hid behind scum. Which would explain why he died.

And no I claimed Stone on Day 1.

posted 09-24-09 01:46 PM CT (US)     173 / 229  
    Xaph is ovbious scum, were he town, scum would have speed lynched.
    Not at all, because with 1 mafia dead, this means probably 2 mafia left, so if you are one of the mafia then they cannot speed lynch at all

You also still havn't unvoted, which makes me even more suspicious of you.

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    -Forums-
    posted 09-24-09 03:34 PM CT (US)     174 / 229  
    Heir and Xaph, imo.

1. Obviously Heir hasn't bothered to protect anyone at all, even those who would DEFINITIVELY be attacked (shanks).

2. He has not been attacked himself.

Vote: Heir
    Reason for that, Shanks?
    Hints at noodle defending him.

4. We have a cop and deputy, somehow I think a jack of all trades would be pushing it.

5. The observation Shanks made night 0. Ash was killed by Heir, who said he was given a gun, even though the flavored text said he BEAT the man to death.

6. No one else has been given a gun and threaten to kill someone else.

And now Xaph.

1. Heir is casting doubt on Xaph's lynch.
    2. Xaph claimed as a priest, meh...
    3. On the first page we have another "hint" of defending.
    Vote: Noodle
    Reason for that, Droid?
    posted 09-24-09 03:42 PM CT (US)     175 / 229  
    You also still havn't unvoted, which makes me even more suspicious of you.
    Because I'm 100% sure Xaph is scum.

And I'd like to point out in my deffense that I was the first to bring up the suspiciousness of Noodles RC, who turned out to be scum.
    Suspicious. Mentioning your sanity may be flawed in your initial RC raises some flags.

Results?
    I think Brighty brings up some good points on Heir, you would think a 3-Shot Jack of All trades would have been killed off by now. With the nights that we've been through its ridiculous that the mafia wouldn't choose to kill such a powerful role.

posted 09-24-09 07:06 PM CT (US)     176 / 229  
    3. On the first page we have another "hint" of defending.
    A the time I was just echoing the previous posts (Which I now see were mafia, though that wasn't known at the time) asking for an explanation to random votes.

posted 09-24-09 09:50 PM CT (US)     177 / 229  
    posted 09-24-09 11:31 PM CT (US)     178 / 229  
    1. Obviously Heir hasn't bothered to protect anyone at all, even those who would DEFINITIVELY be attacked (shanks).
    I specifically mentioned that I had two protections. I protected Shanks on Night-1(which was the 2nd night) and as Briguy told me to protect Xaph the night before last, there you go.
    2. He has not been attacked himself.
    Neither have you. Nor has Droid been attacked, or Azur, or Xaph. I.E., no one who's alive has been attacked. So this fails.
    Reason for that, Shanks?
    So, asking for a reason as to why someone is voting for someone without giving a reason constitutes a defense?
    4. We have a cop and deputy, somehow I think a jack of all trades would be pushing it.
    Really? Do you have a doc?
    5. The observation Shanks made night 0. Ash was killed by Heir, who said he was given a gun, even though the flavored text said he BEAT the man to death.
    Firstly, the flavor text suggests that multiple people beat Ashrzr to death. So, by using the flavor argument, I'd somehow manifested myself into multiple people and beat Ashrzr to death. Which is impossible by all counts. So that declares the flavor argument null and void.

Secondly, we've been through with this already, if you've read the thread. I see no reason why you should be bringing this up again.
    6. No one else has been given a gun and threaten to kill someone else.
    Yeah well considering the fact that owning up to killing someone brings a hell lot of suspicion on you its not a surprise that no one else has owned up yet.
    1. Heir is casting doubt on Xaph's lynch.
    Hardly. I only questioned why Droid voted for Xaph without the town reaching a consensus on who to lynch. And I still question that.
    2. Xaph claimed as a priest, meh...
    Yeah, I seriously didn't get his claim, although I consider Droid to be more suspicious presently. What ability do you have, Xaph?

And thirdly, let me state again that asking for a reason does not constitute a defense.
    Because I'm 100% sure Xaph is scum.
    An FoS and merely mentioning that you're sure Xaph is scum would suffice.
    And I'd like to point out in my deffense that I was the first to bring up the suspiciousness of Noodles RC, who turned out to be scum.
    Everyone thought he was suspicious. It wasn't just merely you. It was just that you were the first one to post after his claim.
    I think Brighty brings up some good points on Heir, you would think a 3-Shot Jack of All trades would have been killed off by now. With the nights that we've been through its ridiculous that the mafia wouldn't choose to kill such a powerful role.
    2-shot. And considering that you have a noble tracker, a cop and a deputy, I can hardly be the highest priority. Especially since scum can deflect suspicion onto me as being a claimed killer late in the game.

For my part, I feel we can allow Xaph to tell us his ability(if any) and if that doesn't stand up to scrutiny then we lynch him.

Additionally, I investigated Brighty last night because I wasn't convinced that we would have so many investigative roles in the game. I got innocent, so he's good.

posted 09-25-09 07:44 AM CT (US)     179 / 229  
    What ability do you have, Xaph?
    Iron (I guess God hasn't given up on me yet) but I can't cast a hammer vote. I was only familiar with the former as a Priest role feature.

posted 09-25-09 04:46 PM CT (US)     180 / 229  
    Droid claimed one shot iron three weeks ago. You didn't bother to counterclaim?
    I honestly doubt that.

posted 09-25-09 05:11 PM CT (US)     181 / 229  
    Now to add insult to injury.
    Heir, protect Xaph.
    Wonder what Briguy a HIDER could have meant by that? Maybe he was going to hide behind Xaph? What happens when a hider hides behind scum? They die!

Now I'm 100% on this, Xaph is scum, and Heir... well we'll see.
    posted 09-25-09 05:32 PM CT (US)     182 / 229  
    Wonder what Briguy a HIDER could have meant by that? Maybe he was going to hide behind Xaph? What happens when a hider hides behind scum? They die!
    Yea, good point.

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    -Forums-
    posted 09-25-09 09:57 PM CT (US)     183 / 229  
    Hi guys. Just thought I'd tell you all that I had to reformat my computer earlier today (eek!) and due to complications I lost my notes. This isn't a huge problem, just the end of game summary will be.. Really bare. I know everyone's roles by heart though, so the game can still progress as usual.

My apologies.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-25-09 10:47 PM CT (US)     184 / 229  
    Dammit. Too late. Well, still Vote: Xaph

posted 09-26-09 07:17 PM CT (US)     185 / 229  
    My apologies for the delayed Lynch post. I've had to reformat 7 times (yeah wtf?) and it appears my manufacturer recovery discs come with a virus, seems like I've gotten rid of it but I'm pretty helpless stuck in SP1 with an inability to update (What's with microsoft all of a sudden?)

So expect the game to be.. A bit slower. Sorry.
    ----------------------------------------

"Okay guys, I'm a priest. But I kind of did some things in the past.. That's why I'm here." Xaph said.

Droideka shivered, recalling a previous incident as a child involving a priest.

"Orly?" said Brighty.

The town moved in on Xaph, "Hey, guys.. Don't you atleast want to let me prove it," he said.

Brighty lunged at Xaph, Xaph, in exchange attempted to 'touch' Brighty. Everyone looked at him in disgust. The town attempted to neutralize Xaph, however he was not making it easy. Partway through, Xaph collapsed, and later suffocated.

As Xaph lay dead, the town checked his pockets and uncovered his true identity. They were happy with the result, but disappointed in how they got it.

Xaph - Barry Brutal, a one-shot Mafia Executioner (Mafia) is dead.
    It is now Night 4, please send in your actions
    You have 48 hours A long time
    Xzyiothe[at]hotmail[dot]com

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-26-09 07:23 PM CT (US)     186 / 229  
    Bastard. Killed me.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 09-26-09 07:35 PM CT (US)     187 / 229  
    About time the town caught on.

I need to think of a new sig.
    posted 09-27-09 06:30 PM CT (US)     188 / 229  
    Paranoia struck the residents again, although another Mafia member was killed, there was only four remaining. The town slept uneasy, not knowing who to trust.

Nobody has died.
    It is now Day 5
    With 4 alive it's 3 to lynch.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
    posted 09-27-09 10:42 PM CT (US)     189 / 229  
    Vote: Droideka

I roleblocked him last night. No kill.

posted 09-28-09 00:24 AM CT (US)     190 / 229  
    Heir is:
    GUILTY

<insert everything I had against him yesterday>

Lets wrap this up.
    posted 09-28-09 00:36 AM CT (US)     191 / 229  
    Wrap this up indeed.

posted 09-28-09 04:12 AM CT (US)     192 / 229  
    There's already three investigative roles Brighty. Your sanity is bound to be in question.
    <insert everything I had against him yesterday>
    <insert all the defense that I put up yesterday.>

Point is Brighty, unless you put up a good response to my defense you lose all credibility.

Also, you're totally going to ignore the fact that I roleblocked Droid and there was no kill?

posted 09-28-09 04:26 AM CT (US)     193 / 229  
    Additionally, haven't you thought why we'd have a stone VT despite having two masonic VTs?

posted 09-28-09 05:26 AM CT (US)     194 / 229  

I jailblocked you last night

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    -Forums-
    posted 09-28-09 06:32 AM CT (US)     195 / 229  
    Oh, so you were the one.

Well, I guess I deserve kudos for my claim which allowed me to live for so long. Its not often people get away with claiming that they killed a confirmed townie.

The only mistake I made was not killing Brighty on the 2nd night, thinking that perhaps Shanks might track me. Turns out he tracked Briguy and I missed my chance.

I hate you Brighty. You and Xzyiothe have this amazing ability to read my mind, somehow.

Congratulations on your first win(I think) at HG Main Droid.

posted 09-28-09 09:23 AM CT (US)     196 / 229  
    I'm surprised that Xaph never used his kill, though I suppose he was waiting for the end or something...

Nicely played Heir, I would say that you never fooled me, but I was tricked into paying attention to other people

Woo another win

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
    --------------------
    -Forums-
    posted 09-28-09 11:10 AM CT (US)     197 / 229  
    posted 09-28-09 12:01 PM CT (US)     198 / 229  
    I'd like to apologize to my Mafia for making such a big cock up of my claim.
    posted 09-28-09 12:23 PM CT (US)     199 / 229  
    Congratulations on your first win(I think) at HG Main Droid.
    Thanks
    Loved the last minute coverup day 1.

Fooled everyone.
    You can thank Briguy for that

posted 09-28-09 03:00 PM CT (US)     200 / 229  
    You can thank Briguy for that
    By keeping Heir alive, it also saved Shanks from dieing the next night, because he had to confirm his "protection". I did WAY more good than bad, if I did any bad at all. Don't forget I helped you guys get Xaph when you all finally caught on to what happened to me . Also, Heir dug a huge hole trying to save Xaph.

Good game though guys.

I need to think of a new sig.
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Rootsburg Penitentiary Mini Mafia - Game Thread
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    HeavenGames