You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Ultimate ESO Scenarios released!
posted 12-06-11 02:37 AM EDT (US)   
These are multiplayer (4-player) ESO compatible scenarios, all of which I had a hand in shaping. Go to the downloads section once Maffia approves them to get them now (they are separate downloads- I'll link when Maffia lets them up).

The Ultimate Colloseum:

You'll wonder why people bother hosting colloseum versions other than this once you've played it (it's because they haven't downloaded this one yet). Balanced to the extreme, it's even balanced in post imperial!

DOWNLOAD NOW (LINK)

Features: ~Bloodfactories provide extra units early on, as well as a target for armies not yet ready to break walls.

~Control flags for extra units! (not added by me)

~Five extra levels (4 BEFORE the standard levels, one after as a game-winner for whoever gets to 2000 kills first. Not added by me).

~All the troops available have been redone, you now get combos, not individual units! (not added by me)

~Boats killing off the gaia units have been disabled. Harbours have been disabled.

~Based off Cenarious' colloseum.

~Now you can know exactly which colloseum to use, no more deciding which flavour to spend time on!

Colloseum FTW Edition

This is basically a joke edition based off the above balanced edition. For the troll who wants to loose no more!

DOWNLOAD NOW (LINK)

Features: ~Can still be played in a balanced and fair way and be the same as the balanced edition if your suddenly not in the mood for trolling randoms on ESO

~If you loose, the UI is disabled and a nice little overlay text message is displayed to the "victors" (we all know you were going to win, except your teammate was bad/you were double-teamed). The only way for everyone in the game to exit is through killing the task in taskmanager. That should annoy those noobs who managed to "win" ( we all know they used cheap tactics eh?).

~There are settlers on an island up the top. Delete them for bonuses. About 50% do nothing, the rest do something. A few have been renamed to describe what they do.

~~~~~~~~CripplePx: This stops their old coot from doing anything

~~~~~~~~KillPx: This defeats the player of your choice

~~~~~~~~The ones in the 2 long rows down the bottom: Many of these do nothing, others grant you troops. Deleting them all at once is nice to trigger lag when you need it because of all the troops suddently appearing. Troops granted are mediocre bombards and Ronin. Some of them do nothing, so if you want troops, but get none, keep deleting!

BARRACKS WARS ADVANCED EDITION:

This is like regular barracks wars, except with a lick of paint! Credit goes to the people in these forums for helping me get the HC card system working.

DOWNLOAD NOW (LINK)

Features: ~You now have distinct bases with walls

~Artillary foundries with most artillary disabled to let Ottomans be viable here

~Added saloons for greater unit choice

~ You now can access a cool HC full of cards!

~ Although this was made for TAD (without TWC), ASIAN CIVS DON'T WORK ON THIS FOR SOME REASON!

NOTES

~Credit goes to the guys on these forums for helping me learn the triggers and stuff needed to make this all work.

~Remember the ESO multiplayer co-op zombie scenario with shop I was working on? I've given up on it. Too hard lol, and impossible without custom triggers I'm afraid to download.

~Remember the Strategic Arena (part of that scenario pack mentioned in my sig) scenario I was making from scratch? That's been put on hold. I got it ay 70% completion and got bored. Maybe I'll start again over these holidays.

FAQ

So this is the scenario pack mentioned in your signature?

This is most of it. I have left out Strategic Arena (put on ice for now) and my Zombie Destruction scenario (cancelled, see above).

How far into Strategic Arena are you? I've been loving your epic flavours of popular scenarios, and I was looking foward to one you made from scratch!

I am about 70% completed. That project has been put on hold for now. See above.

Why would I want a joke edition of colloseum?

To troll people on ESO. Also if someone beats you in my legit version of colloseum and you are really mad, offer a rematch and use the joke version (which appears identicle to the legit version for everyone except player 1) and delete your command post to force them to use ctrl+alt+delete.

Your signature mentions THREE. You have released three....

Yeah, my bad. A fourth is comming (Strategic Arena)... possibly.

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!

[This message has been edited by anterior2 (edited 12-06-2011 @ 08:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-06-11 11:58 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
At first your scenarios sounds interesting but i can't say something about them cause i haven't played them yet
Remember the ESO multiplayer co-op zombie scenario with shop I was working on? I've given up on it. Too hard lol, and impossible without custom triggers I'm afraid to download.
Why shall you not download costum triggers? It is a very good way to improve your trigger ans scenario skills and it also makes your maps more interssting and more impressive...
And don't worry i'm quite sure that it is nearly impossible that you get here a virus or something else when you download here a costum trigger set. So give it a try ;P

a "must have" are Mr SCPs, Muks925s, gunners and random22 trigger set.

But you can also download onfireguns and mine xD

Eso Name: Spielbubi
Old Heavengames account: Loard of peace
my Trigger set
sp Gladitor (latest version)
sp the Zombie City
posted 12-06-11 05:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
ASIAN CIVS DON'T WORK ON THIS FOR SOME REASON!
I can help you set those up if you need them :P
But you can also download onfireguns and mine xD
yeah, i support that
but also, what do you mean that lacking custom triggers? cause im assuming you probably have all the trig packs downloaded :P
OH! almost forgot. ill be sure to dl ur scenarios
posted 12-06-11 06:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
but also, what do you mean that lacking custom triggers? cause im assuming you probably have all the trig packs downloaded :P
Why shall you not download costum triggers?
I don't know. I think it is in part due to the fact that I've seen them as both downloads and just code to be copied and pasted to a file. I don't really understand why there seem to be two types of custom trigger (there probably isn't and I'm probably just stupid). Also the thought of modifying my game seems a little scary too.

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!
posted 12-06-11 06:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
lol, it's not scary. you download the trigger files you want and put them here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\trigger3
the code you see is what is inside xml file :P
posted 12-06-11 09:01 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
But won't it make more failed to join errors on regular ESO matches? Also will the triggers execute for all players, or just the ones with them installed?

posted 12-06-11 09:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
But won't it make more failed to join errors on regular ESO matches?
no...
Also will the triggers execute for all players, or just the ones with them installed?
every player
posted 12-07-11 02:21 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Wait, so do you add them to a file or is each one its own file?

posted 12-07-11 03:36 AM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
If you download a triggerset, you `ll need to extract the zip file and copy and paste the .xml file (e.g. SCP 5.0.xml) into aoe3 mainfolder/trigger3 directory. when you start the game now the custom triggers are automaticly detectet. to deinstall the set you need just to kill the file.

Installing code for a special trigger-

Open a triggerfile copy the code before the <*/conditions> if the code ends with <*/condition>. If it ends with <*/effect>, paste it before the <*/effects>-tag. You could open the file with firefox now, to check if there is a fault (code appears red). If it shows probably the syntax is correct and the triggers should show up in the editor

ESO2 Name:Sir_ConstantinESO Name:Sir_Pacman
Trigger Freak and Modder for AOE3

SCP Editor Tools---my map pack---Some incomplete stuff
My trigger Pack
posted 12-07-11 10:41 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
At the moment there is a file in that folder with the name "trigtemp.xs" and the code as follows:
//==============================================================================
// TEST TRIGGER SCRIPT
//==============================================================================

void main(void)
{
}

END CODE

So I still don't get it! You tell me to just extract and copy the file, then you go on about copying code into other files...

^^The reason I've only used the default triggers.

posted 12-08-11 00:11 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
*EPIC FACE PALM*
C:\Documents and Settings\*user name here*\My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Trigger3
that's the wrong trigger 3!
you want this folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\trigger3
look, all you do is download the trigger packs you want(they are xml files.) Then you put them in the folder trigger3. then, they work! now is that so hard?
posted 12-13-11 11:59 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Oh lol

[This message has been edited by anterior2 (edited 02-02-2014 @ 09:30 PM).]

Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Ultimate ESO Scenarios released!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames