Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Some of the more terrible fad threads
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 04-23-09 05:02 AM EDT (US)   
[jaxthread]

I'm reading the locked threads from yesteryear(day) and it turns out some of them aren't very good.

This is a terrible state of affairs and I think we need to shape up. Perhaps if comedy pictures where involved

house won this

[This message has been edited by Jax (edited 04-23-2009 @ 07:17 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04-23-09 05:02 AM EDT (US)     1 / 99  
This thread is now about archice footage of shirnks.

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin’ on by you know how I feel
It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life
For me
And I’m feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel

It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life
For me
And I’m feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don’t you
Know
Butterflies all havin’ fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And you know how I feel

It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life
For me
And I’m feeling good!

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:04 AM EDT (US)     2 / 99  
AD 2003 - 2
Free Move and Deployment Phase

Province and Production Map

Nations
Germany – Bk - 22pp
United Kingdom – NotSpecified – 0pp
France – Doitzel – 33pp 32.75
Italy – British_Eagle - 2pp 2.5
Russia – Centurion_13 – 16pp
Spain – Jax – 34pp 33.75
Sweden – Nelson – 17pp 17.5
Turkey – NAT – 18pp 18.5
Poland(TaylorFlame) GFGJ – 0pp
Greece – GoForGoldenJarls – 0pp
Yugoslavia – Openfire – 0pp

Algeria – Ace – 7pp 7.5
Ukraine – Amon4me – 11pp 11.5
Romania – Stone_12345 – 4pp 4.5
Egypt – Dio – 0pp

Maps
The first map (with thumbnail) displays the borders of all participating countries in their unique colour (for example, all British controlled land is surrounded in red), and displays the number of armed forces currently stationed in each province. Neutral armed forces are coloured black.
Within provinces, the larger numbers display the number of land divisions. The smaller number (for example, 12) displays the number of air squadrons in the air base of the particular province.
In water districts, flotillas are displayed as the larger number, with land divisions garrisoned on the ships as the smaller number.
Ports are shown as blue dots on the coast of a particular province, whilst airbases are shown as red dots within a province.
The white lines are bridges.

The Province and Production map displays the name of each and every province, along with the production that province adds to your production point (pp) per turn number, should you own it. Province names outlined in red (such as Berlin) are capital cities.
Ports are shown as blue dots on the coast of a particular province, whilst airbases are shown as red dots within a province.
The white lines are bridges.

The Three Units
There are three different units in this game, each of which have very differing abilities, yet they each cost one production point to build. They are land-based divisions, air squadrons and sea-faring flotillas.
Divisions
Divisions are the standard land army. These can be built in any province under your control.
You may free move as many divisions as you want each Deployment/Free Move phase, though a division can only move to one adjacent province. A division which has already moved cannot move again. Divisions may also garrison on flotillas stationed in a port during this phase.

During attack phase, any amount of divisions from any number of provinces may attack adjacent provinces held by enemies (or neutrals). If your attacking divisions defeat the enemy, you gain control of the province along with any flotillas in port and any squadrons in airbase. In battles, attackers have 2 dice whilst defenders have 3 dice.

Once divisions have made an attack, they may not make a second until the next turn.
Provinces which are connected by bridges count as adjacent provinces.
At least one division must remain in all conquered territories. Any provinces you begin the game with can be left empty of all troops. The link to your nation in the nations list shows which provinces you begin with.

Squadrons
Squadrons are air units. Squadrons can be built in any province which has an airbase, though each airbase may only support five squadrons.
You may move any number of Squadrons during Deployment/Free Move phase, though only to owned or allied airbases, and only within a radius of 3 provinces (including sea areas).

During attack phase, any amount of airbases may attack any enemy or neural provinces within a radius of 3 provinces (this includes sea areas, as squadrons can attack flotillas in sea areas). For example, squadrons in London can attack as far as Paris, Cologne, or even Kaliningrad or Murmansk, etc. If your attacking squadrons defeat all enemies in an area, the squadrons return to the airbase. They cannot capture provinces. Squadrons cannot be split up from airbases to attack different targets. Because of this, each airbase can only make one attack per turn.

Squadrons do not count in the defence of a province unless they are being attacked by an army which includes enemy squadrons. If an enemy attacks a province which holds squadrons, yet they use only divisions, the defender squadrons do not fight and can be captured along with the province.

Flotillas
Flotillas are the sea-faring unit. Flotillas can be built in any province which has a port.
During Free Move/Deployment phase, flotillas may be moved out of (or into) port. Flotillas can also moved up to a distance of two sea territories, though must stop if they enter a province in which there are enemy flotillas. Divisions may embark or disembark the flotillas as long as they are in allied or owned ports at the time. A single flotilla can hold up to five divisions.

During attack phase, flotillas may again move up to a distance of two sea territories, one by one, providing the adjacent territory is either empty or contains fleets owned by enemy players.
Battles between enemy fleets (and even squadrons) automatically take place when they are in the same province, regardless of which phase the game is in.

Flotillas can also launch amphibious strikes. Assuming you have divisions garrisoned on your flotillas, you can attack an enemy land province, at the port, with the land units on your flotilla. To do this, your flotilla must be in the sea area that the port is in, and you may do this even after moving it two sea areas in the same phase beforehand. If your divisions win such an amphibious strike, the divisions are in the province they have gained and the flotillas are in the port. If they lose, the divisions are dead and the flotillas remain in the sea territory.

Nuclear Rockets
Nuclear Rockets (Rockets) are nuclear weapons, and at a cost of 25 pp, are the most powerful unit in the game.
Rockets are placed in any owned province, and cannot be moved. They can be captured, and participate in no battles except their personally directed attacks.

During attack phase, rockets can attack any enemy (or enemy occupied) province within a seven province radius, working in a similar way to squadrons except much larger.
Upon an attack, rockets wipe out all divisions, squadrons, flotillas, air bases, ports, nukes and production capacity of the hit province as well as (possibly) those around it. The exact "splash damage" range is unknown.
It does not end there, however, and the long term damage is particularly horrifying to the nuked nation.

In an area which has recently been nuked, you may not pass any units (except squadrons and rockets) over the black circle which denotes the worst affected area. The black circle is effectively a large wall; however, it doesn't last very long.
Dice
As explained, dice are used in battles. The amount of dice your side gets in battle depends on the units participating. Dice decide battles by comparing the two highest values of your and your opponents roll. The one with the lowest value has a unit killed. The second highest values are then compared... and so on. Equal values are cause no deaths.
(attacker v defender)
Divisions v divisions (+ squadrons who would not take part) = 2 v 3 dice
Squadrons (+ divisions) v squadrons (or divisions) = 2 v 2 dice
Squadrons (+ divisions) v squadrons + divisions = 2 v 3 dice
All battles involving flotillas have 2 v 2 dice.

In an example battle, say between 2 squadrons + 2 divisions against 2 divisions, if the defender kills an attacker, it is randomly allocated whether a division or squadron is killed.

Airbases
As mentioned, airbases allow you to build squadrons in provinces. Because of the obvious defensive advantage squadrons give to provinces when being attacked by other squadrons, you are allowed to build airbases in any owned territories for a cost of 5 production points. Airbases are then available to use in the next Deployment/Free Move phase.

Bridges
Bridges are the white lines on the map (such as that between Cagliari and Ajaccio) and cause the two provinces connected to count as ‘adjacent’; meaning divisions can freely cross them. However, squadrons must still fly over the water area. If the holders of each side of the bridge are enemy to each other, the bridge is routinely destroyed just before the next Deployment/Free Move phase.

Encirclement
In this Risk, you may only use as many production points in a province as are made by that province and any of your provinces which are connected either through allied, neutral, or owned land or sea. At the beginning of the game, all production points may be used in any province. However, for example, should an enemy fleet be in the Irish Sea, Britain could only use 1.5 production points in Belfast. If Britain subsequently owned Dublin, they could only use 2 production points in either Belfast or Dublin (or both).

Events
Events are described at the beginning of a turn (which begins in Deployment/Free Move Phase), and these events are things happening around this fictitious world of the 21st century. Events may have no immediate consequence, but could influence the way the game is played or can set up later potential events. Adversely, events may have immediate consequences, though they will not affect the game greatly – they are more used to add a “story” or “roleplay” feel to the game.
Capital cities always produce a couple of divisions when first under direct threat from enemy divisions.

Border Skirmishes
Border skirmishes are unauthorished scuffles and fights between the divisions in border provinces between two nations.
If two nations who are at war but refuse to attack each other, it is possible that armies building up on the borders could engage in these unauthorised skirmishes, during which divisions could die. This is designed to discourage the inevitable "secret alliances", where players pretend to war or be neutral but are actually working together.
Border skirmishes are also possible if nations are in a NAP or if they are simply at peace - particularly I think players are abusing or cheating the system with so-called "MSN-alliances".
Provinces cannot be conquered through these unauthorised skirmishes, nor will many divisions ever be actually killed.

Trade and Dealings
You can literally trade or give anything to any player in return for anything or nothing at all. However, you can only give a player a province if they share a border with that province, or if they connect that province to one of their own via a line of flotillas.

Diplomacy
Alliance
You may be in alliance with two other players and only two other players at any one time. When there is an alliance between two nations, you cannot break it without having to wait one full turn before you may assume war. Under alliances, you may move through your ally's territories as you wish, though you cannot have your troops in an ally's territory if and when you break the alliance. In alliances, double, or shared, attacks can be orchestrated to increase your chances of taking a territory.
It is expected that countries within alliances will help each other as necessary, though this is not compulsory.

Non-Aggression Pact (NAP)
A non-aggression pact is a move by two different nations through which they promise not to assume war or attack each other for a specific amount of time. If a time period is not specified in the offer or acceptance, the non-aggression pact will be assumed to last 3 turns.
However, non-aggression pacts can be broken at any time and with no warning, and the breaker could declare war in the next instant before attacking.
With non-aggression pacts, you may move through your ally's territories as you wish, though you cannot have your troops in an ally's territory if and when you break the NAP. Double, or shared, attacks can be orchestrated to increase your chances of taking a territory whilst still in an NAP.
Once the “time-limit” of a NAP has expired, you will be forced to remove any armies you have currently within a province owned by your former ally. If you fail to remove them immediately, they will move automatically and whilst moving under this automatic way, some troops are very likely to die.

War
When at war, nations are actively hostile towards each other and you can attack each other's lands as and when you wish. Allies to both sides in a war will often donate production points, troops, or even use their squadrons over enemy lands (due to the squadrons’ range in combat) to tilt the balance of war.

Client States
Client state refers to the notion of one state being subservient to another. The oppressor to their client state is automatically given one production point from the client each turn, and can deploy in any of their client’s lands as well as complete control their clients diplomacy. The freedom an oppressor gives their subservient state differs from person to person, but the client state has no choice in the matter once the treaty has been signed.

A nation cannot deploy in their client state if their land is blocked from their client's in that is counts as "encircled", but on a bigger scale.

As a client state, you may declare independence at any time, but doing so will automatically declare war on your oppressor, and your oppressor will 'spawn' troops in your border lands to quench your uprising. Independence may also be given or decided upon by ruler and client together, wherein no enemy troops are spawned and no war is declared.

Germany
Alliances: France
NAP: Russia (2007-1)
United Kingom
Alliances: Algeria
NAP: Spain (2005-1)
France
Client State: Egypt
Alliances: Germany, Spain
NAP: Spain (2005-1), Italy (2005-1), Sweden (2006-2)
Italy
Alliances: Yugoslavia
NAP: France (2005-1)
Russia
Alliances: Sweden, Ukraine
NAP: Turkey (2005-1)
Spain
Client States: Algeria, Britain
Alliances: France, Sweden
NAP: France (2005-1), Britain (2005-1), Algeria (2005-1)
Sweden
Alliances: Russia, Spain
NAP: France (2006-2)
Turkey
Alliances: Ukraine, Romania
NAP: Russia (2005-1), Poland (2005-1)
Poland
Alliances:
NAP: Germany (2005-1), Turkey (2005-1)
Yugoslavia
Alliances: Romania, Italy
NAP:
Algeria
Alliances: Britain
NAP: Spain (2005-1)
Ukraine
Alliances: Turkey
NAP:
Romania
Alliances: Yugoslavia, Turkey
NAP:
Egypt
Alliances:
NAP:

Notes

Feel free to contact me at arkhane@gmail.com, either through MSN or email, if you wish to discuss or ask about the game outside of this thread.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 99  

The FA
25 Soho Square
London W1 4FA
Dear Sir,

Our Head Coach, Mr Sven-Göran Eriksson, has asked me, on the eve of our departure to Germany for the World Cup Finals, for which we have qualified, to ask our fellow Home Nations to come to our assistance so that England may be 100% sure of winning the World Cup.
As you are no doubt aware from the winning of the Rugby World Cup and the Ashes, England’s success boosts all British nations and we know how you all enjoyed basking in the reflected glory which bonds our ancient nations together.
To this end, we request and require that you furnish, forthwith, any information, which may aid us on our quest. We don’t expect to need it, you understand, but one never knows.
What we have in mind is tactical appraisals of our opponents,whom you may have encountered whilst failing to qualify yourselves. Foreign styles of play, underhand methods of influencing the referee, latin diving, teutonic bullying, you know the sort of thing. Also, if there is any advice of the legality of two apparently separate islands in the Carribean forming a joint enterprise for the express purpose of winning a football match. In the capital here we find it quite extraordinary!
I know well you all take delight in the support of England whenever any of you manage a shock result and am sure of the same fullsome support from you chaps in this instance.

You remain, hopefully, our humble servants

Brian Barwick

The Football Association of Wales
11 / 12 Neptune Court,
Vanguard Way,
Cardiff CF24 5PJ
CYMRU

Dear Mr Barwick,

Thank you for your interesting and brilliant letter. As you know we are your nearest neighbours, and sharing a long border with you, know you more intimately and therefore love you more intimately than anybody else. How we enjoyed your Rugby victory! Bonfires were lit in remote areas all over rural Wales in celebration.
As you no doubt don’t know, all correspondence from Lloedr is translaed from Saes to Cymraeg in accordance with the Rules of our Association. I had your brave letter translated and passed it to Dafydd ab Sylwtlyhatesinglish hew is hedd of our tactical spying unit.
I am sori to haf to tell ewe that there was a coch up in the translation which meant that Dafydd, completely by accident, got the whole thing arseways and provided all your opponents with a dossier on your players instead. In particular, I have to warn you that your manager may be targeted by dusky beauties who may give him the bends while he goes diving as it were. Also watch out for Paraguayan grannies in the vacinity of your only hope.
As ever, if there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to ask.

Twll dîn pob Sais

Mervyn Miseri

FA Ireland
80 Merrion Square
Dublin 2

Ah Brian how’s it going

All the lads here wish ye the very best in the World Cup. Sure don’t ye know that?
We always want England to do well. There has been too much old guff about history and bad blood and we should forget about all that. We have anyhow.
I mean, nowadays who is interested in Pope Adrian (the only English Pope) blessing the English invasion which took all our lands and divided it up amongst the English? Who wants to know about Cromwell putting the women and children of Drogheda and Wexford to the sword; the Penal Laws that outlawed the one true Catholic faith and the outlawing of the beloved Gaelic language. The crushing of the brave rebels in 1118, 1250, 1336, 1388 1542, 1612. 1798, 1848, 1916. Sure we have forgotten all about the Famine, where one million of us were starved to death, skin and bone with grass stain about our hungry mouths with pestilence rapine and disease stalking every corner of the land whilst our young men fought in the front lines of the trenches of your imperial wars.
Having forgotten all that, and the unfinished business in a corner of our land, we would of course be delighted to support England, and we will.
However, you must be aware of our longstanding emigrant links with seamus insert name of whoever the bastrds are playing and so therefore, on this one occasion, our loyalties may be somewhat divided.

As a favour Brian: - my daughter is a big Man U fan and could you send over young Wayne’s birth cert (and his folks) so she can send him a birthday card?

Yours as ever

Seán Ó Blarney

The Scottish Football Association
Hampden Park
Glasgow
G42 9AY

Dear Brian,

**** off you English *****

Hamish McSporran

--

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:06 AM EDT (US)     4 / 99  
And some Dio

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:06 AM EDT (US)     5 / 99  
Okay, so my friend who lives playing MMORPGS says the correct way of pronouncing it is Pawn(As in PAWN shop, he is so ignorant he didn't even know where pwn cam from.). While I told him it is P-owns. So, he asked his buddies on Linkshell(FF XI), and told my they said it is also pawn. While I asked BK 101, and Azzie, and they told me it was P-own.
How do you pronounce this misspeling of own?

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:07 AM EDT (US)     6 / 99  
A gem of a thread.

All my friends think I am gay because of what I like to do.
1. I like to read Poetry
2. I am in the choir
3. I make odd references to historic stuff when talking.
4. I haven't had a girlfriend in 4 months, and have been spending more and more time with my best friend arthur.

Dio needs your help in making his friends stop thinking he is a homosexual.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:09 AM EDT (US)     7 / 99  
This thread was very informative. It was also possibly closed by Sunny but I dont know I didnt look at the last page.

Etymology

The name Wisconshire can be split into two roots the wiscon part is from the world famous book "English Cities and Where to Find Them" in which the author Geoff Armitage mistakanly misspells Wison the old Viking capital, and current Wisconshire capital as Wiscon, and the Shire part comes from well Etymologists aren't sure where it comes from but most other british provinces have it so why not this one.

Exports

Wisconshire exports the following:

Cranberries
Beer
Cheese
Fish
Beer
Potatoes
Cheese
Corn
Beer
Silage
Snapbeens
Cheese
Oats
Cherries
Syrup
and last but not least forget beer

A man enjoys one of Wisconshires many exports

Traditions and Stereotypes

"Myke" is now a colloquialism for the Wisconshire dialect as well as the term some Wisconshirians affectionately use to describe themselves, especially in East and South Wisconshire. "Myke" was originally a term of abuse given by West Wisconshire people to Londoners, because they thought their speech made them sound like yapping mongrel mongooses(Mykes). Londoners turned this around and used the term to describe Wisconshire folk. The social stereotype of a Wisconshirians has a tendency to include such accessories as a hat where two beers can be placed in and a whippet. Among Wisconshire's unique traditions is the Gladius dance, a traditional dance not found elsewhere in England. More recently, Wisconshire has been home to its own genre of country music, Wisconshire Sheeps and Mash*.

Sports

The state is home to the North Shore Drinkers, the most successful small-market professional sports franchise in the world. With 12 National Rugby Union titles, North Shore is known as "Titletown". Monday Night Rugby world broadcasts draw strong ratings during Drinkers games. The Drinkers' home stadium, Jorik Field, is referred to as the "Drunken Savannah" and is considered by many football enthusiasts to be "Drunken Land"

A traditional pub on monday night rugby games

The Nobility

Traditionally Wisconshire is rule by the Queen's cousin's daughter. The current Dutchess is Queen Elizabeth II's cousin's daughter Dutchess Abigail the Gorgeous. Her Hobbys include horse back riding, fishing, jousting, rape, hunting, sailing, reading, and loving her servants.

Abigail partying at one of Wisconshire's many fabulous party.

*As in Mashed Potatoes

Wisconshire has a traditional market culture full of handsome Victorian buildings and home to the world famous designer store Pollyanna, where you come across rooms full of names that you might expect only to find in Knightsbridge, Paris or Milan!

The North Wisconshire Moors

The Wisconshire moors are sexily awesome, and very pretty. Come visit them, and walk around awhile.

-

It also has some sexy awesome wildlife!

Wisconhire has a fascinating and intriguing history, with stories of romance, violence, heroism and adversity spanning over 2000 years. Monuments of centuries shaped by the hands of Roman and Viking invaders and medieval monks have been preserved to recount such tales.

Wisconshire has been witness to a great deal of national history, including Roman invasions, Viking settlements, Saxon successes, Monarchy changing battles, the foundation of Methodism, great aristocracy and the industrial revolution.

Wison, Roman stronghold and Viking capital, is one of Europe’s greatest medieval cities with the biggest Gothic Cathedral in northern Europe.
Wisconshire has many faces and as many moods, reinventing itself to throw down contrast after contrast. Wild moorland gives way to blossoming lanes; cragged cliffs to secretive salt flats and cobbled markets to chic city waterfronts.

Food and Drink

The produce found in Wisconshire is wonderful not only in diversity but also in quality. Pork pies, fish, rhubarb, meat, root crop, cheeses and beer, the list is endless. The region also has a plethora of great restaurants and eating houses, some well known and some hidden away just waiting to be discovered.

Wisconshire Sepcialities

Wiscon

Wiscon is one of the most intriguing cities in England. A city layered with history, beauty and variety. Superbly preserved, York has witnessed more than 2000 years of vibrant history.

Quaint teashops and pedestrianised streets make Wiscon an ideal city to explore on foot. Enjoy self-guided themed tours on churches, food, the riverside, railway heritage, Roman York and the city walls. Take one of "Five routes to retail heaven" around cobbled streets containing 2,000 shops. Guided historic and ghost walks help you discover every "nook and cranny". Leisurely open top bus, riverboat and even horse and carriage tours are also available.

Aside from Wiscon, the The big city buzz of Leeds, Hull, York, and Kings Lynn, whisks us to another world. Street smart, sassy…hot on the arts, eating out, shopping, clubbing, live music, seeing and being seen, their renaissance means another new face for Yorkshire. So much so that Leeds was voted the 2003 ‘Favourite British City of the Year’ by the readers of the Conde Nast’s prestigious Traveller Magazine.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 99  
Centurion_13 aka Shan

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:11 AM EDT (US)     9 / 99  
This thread was very good one of my favourites although I cant get the full source because apparently viewing the sauce is wrong and heretical in a closed thread

Things to Bomb:

Yobbo x2
Adder
yakcamkir (also shot down)
newreach268 x3
newreach268's children's toys.
U_Spawn_U
I_Love_Bananas
Dio (we will bomb the bombsite he was rocketed to)
(no more bombings by request, they have to earn it or eveidence provided as to their worthyness

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:13 AM EDT (US)     10 / 99  
Doitzeltopia - The Doitzel Appreciation Thread represents another good Shan thread, its a shame he isnt really here really. It also represents when Doitzel was very good and a fun chap.

I googled him the other day incidentally and got all nationstates things. INteresting, eh?

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:14 AM EDT (US)     11 / 99  
Just to confirm this thread isnt about abd fad threads any more although I concede it doesnt make good reading if the content part is my own.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:15 AM EDT (US)     12 / 99  
Now for ladies favourite, matilla the hun

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:16 AM EDT (US)     13 / 99  
edit: I went to find threads by him and he doesnt have any. I can update with posts but its difficult to find such things.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:17 AM EDT (US)     14 / 99  
Interestingly, when you search for GFGJ threads by typing in "go" you also get two people with lego in their name.

Odd!

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:19 AM EDT (US)     15 / 99  

This game is an underplayed gem. Its made by Treasure of Gunstar Heroes fame, so you know its good.

Treasure are probably my favourite game developer ever since all the games they make are really really good. Dynamite Headdy (above) is on the virtual wii machine thing so you have no excuse not to get it.

!!

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:21 AM EDT (US)     16 / 99  

This is probably my favourite game ever, however. Well I dunno there are two or three contenders, but Shenmue 2 is godly goodness. Its back from when Sega actually made fun games that were fun.

I havent played it on the Xbox but the dreamcast version was good. Just like the dreamcast! Unfortunately it ends on a massive cliff hanger and Shenmue 3 is nowhere to be seen!

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:23 AM EDT (US)     17 / 99  

Yes I am a fanboy. I think this game is flawless and I wont hear a word against it.

Actually it might be better than Shenmue I dont know. I've certainly played it more often, but it isnt on the dreamcast which counts against it. In fact its on the gaystation (LOL).

Not really I liked my playstation especially that game with all three die hards.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:24 AM EDT (US)     18 / 99  
Ben and jerrys allegedly made a new flavour recently, but I am yet to see it in shops.

Even worse I expected a half price bj (hurr hurr) extravaganza, but its never materialised. Isnt that a blow? The worst thing about ben and jerrys half priceness is that you always end up buying 2.

Is that a waste of money or is it value for money?

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:25 AM EDT (US)     19 / 99  
Haha Americone Dream.

Although Cookie Dough is the best.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:26 AM EDT (US)     20 / 99  
I really like Flo Rider, does this make me a terrible person? I mean Right Round is just a crass song about sex and things (although I dont think its sexist but I dont understand the non-chorus lyrics), but it IS really fantastic to jive too on the dancefloor, and I do like my dancefloor.

I can jive with the very best.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:28 AM EDT (US)     21 / 99  
Unfortunately you cannot dance all day

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:29 AM EDT (US)     22 / 99  
If you good the world would be happier though.

Does anyone else travel by dancing when they are alone? I love that its really cool and fun.

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:30 AM EDT (US)     23 / 99  
The spam filter doesnt seem to be on form :/

Can you actually filter spam? Seems to me its really thick so it would be just like putting it in a bowl.

|
down
arrow

house won this
posted 04-23-09 05:32 AM EDT (US)     24 / 99  
I havent posted something PROVOCATIVE AND SEXY in a long time so this post is dedicated to that kind of thing.

2 mens!

EDIT: I really screwed up.

Fix'd

2 womens! This picture isnt actually any good at all sorry, and I'm not convinced I can link to the top one so double sorry.

Also CHRISTIANS LOOK AWAY. Also probably other religions but I'm not au fais (Ior however its said) on their stances.

house won this

[This message has been edited by Jax (edited 04-23-2009 @ 05:33 AM).]

posted 04-23-09 05:35 AM EDT (US)     25 / 99  

I have read or heard that beach volleyball is the most widely played sport apart from football. I dont know how true this is, but it seems feasible. Actually it might just be vollyball idk, but its all academic at this point.

I also heard that Beach Volleyball is Brazild national sport (is this true?) so good game elpea you've done pretty well.

Does brazil have nice beaches? FIND OUT SOON!

house won this
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Some of the more terrible fad threads
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames