You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: What's going on here?! I'm an angel?! WHY?!
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 08-22-07 04:45 AM CT (US)   
Now that I've struck your interest, I bet a few of you are wondering (since I've been so inactive for the past 16 years of my Seraphship): why is Aro an Angel? I've always wanted to do an in-thread FAQ that revolves around me, so allow me, for a moment, to live out my dream:

1. Who are you?
I am well aware that the people around today aren't all the same people who I left way back when, and I see plenty of new faces. I was the former Seraph of AoKH. I bet you figured that out already though.... OK, I was a *dictator*. How many Seraphs can lay claim to such an esteemed title, huh? Huh? I had a cult of personality and everything. Pwnz.

2. Why did you step down?
I've been gone for *too* long, and I have to step down. I can't dedicate as much time as I could to HG in my always-sober youth, and I'm a vibrant go-get-lucky 19-year-old now who's in-college, in-work and in-transition - - - -

Plus, the politics at HG are very draining.

3. Were you demoted?
TECHNICALLY, yes, but it was a self-requested demotion (and the Halos were probably well aware that I would've given them the 1-2 (two fingers in the eyes) if they were to suggest I do it). I do not want to leave completely, because I totally want to marry AoKH one day, and I can't marry it if I'm a lowly forumer. AoKH's parents are very picky about who their daughter marries.

4. Didn't you miss us?
Yes, but it's like how a knight on the battlefield feels about his favorite pet... he wishes he could be at home, petting it or throwing a stick at it, but he's too busy getting his ass handed to him. Dunno how that metaphore turned out, but it's 4 AM. Gimme a break. >_<

Is this important? No, and at the same time, yes. I left AoKH, past and future, in the hands of somebody new, CrystalCrown. Good luck man, and I have a feeling you'll get quickly accustomed to the job considering how easy you made it for me.

I will try to be around as much as possible, and although I can't promise anything, I can promise this: AoKH will rock on.

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
Replies:
posted 08-22-07 05:08 AM CT (US)     1 / 73  
You're one step closer to becoming a real forummer, Aro

What do you get when you gobble down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats?
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
"Actually, my foreskin was stuck at the point where the pink bulb starts, and they cut it free."-Stroke
"Tonight, I pulled it back a bit too far and the opening of my foreskin is stuck beneath the head of my penis." -Pears
posted 08-22-07 05:41 AM CT (US)     2 / 73  
Why are you whining, you are lucky be a HG angel

Click:T®ideÑt Team.
The only Masterbastion problem you have is when you don't! - Dr Lorenzo
~~~~~~+1~~~~~~
Damn them babies in sector twelve! - Aro
74% of forummers will copy and paste something into their sig just becasue someone else's sig has told them to. If you are part of the 26% who think that is a retarded thing to do, copy and paste this into yo... oh bugger.
posted 08-22-07 07:34 AM CT (US)     3 / 73  
Darn! Now we have to take him out of the piranha tank!

Ack!
posted 08-22-07 08:50 AM CT (US)     4 / 73  
Darn! Now we have to take him out of the piranha tank!
We've got CrystalCrown now, if that's any consolation.

* * * (-) | ¯\I )¬, (¯) |) |-|- ,O /^V^\ |¯ * * *
-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-
...Still working on The Epic of Gilgamesh...
posted 08-22-07 09:15 AM CT (US)     5 / 73  
At least for a while, to celebrate he's back... then we'll put him in again

It's good to see you back Mr Ex-PresidentDictator. One thing though, you really should (if you can) get a custom title saying "Former Dictator of AoKH" or the like
If you read more craefully than you seem to have done, you'd see he's not whining

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi

[This message has been edited by Lord Basse (edited 08-22-2007 @ 09:17 AM).]

posted 08-22-07 09:17 AM CT (US)     6 / 73  
posted 08-22-07 09:27 AM CT (US)     7 / 73  
Aro! It's not often that you mingle with the common people, eh?

Who watches the Watchmen?
Still Cristian, proud of it, etc...
"You are an important piece of my puzzle..."
Impaled Saren, executed Illidan, bludgeoned Big Daddy, and exploded Gravemind. What now?
Repent! Xenu is coming! Or so Tom Cruise would have you believe.
Boom. Headshot. Yes, I play FPS's.
posted 08-22-07 09:39 AM CT (US)     8 / 73  
OH NOES! ARO'S DEAD!

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 08-22-07 11:56 AM CT (US)     9 / 73  
I can promise this: AoKH will rock on.
It won't be the same without the Arocracy.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scuddles (edited 08-22-2007 @ 11:57 AM).]

posted 08-22-07 11:58 AM CT (US)     10 / 73  
The Arocracy will still exist, albeit as a puppet for the Crystocracy.

CRYSTALCROWN

Play OnlineBecause you really can't gloat about beating the computer.
Learn the FlushSo you don't lose every game in under 20 minutes.

It's not a post count; it's making your posts count.
posted 08-22-07 12:00 PM CT (US)     11 / 73  
Ah, pick a new word for your suffix!

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scuddles (edited 08-22-2007 @ 12:01 PM).]

posted 08-22-07 12:22 PM CT (US)     12 / 73  
Crystocracy?....Arocracy? What is going on...

~~~~~~~~~|\/| | |< |=~~~~~~~~~

~Check out my coolCampaign *TEASER*.~
~|\/| | ( (-) /\ |- |_~
~Proud member and formumer of the AOK Community~
posted 08-22-07 02:25 PM CT (US)     13 / 73  
Crystocracy... that actually has a ring to it. I like it!

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
posted 08-22-07 02:42 PM CT (US)     14 / 73  
Yeah, ARO! You're such a baby...

BTW, zyx would be proud, Aro.

Seriously though, you've done great and CC is a perfect choice to fill in for you. Now get back into battle.

dannyking.me

posted 08-22-07 02:50 PM CT (US)     15 / 73  
Aro got demoted, Aro got demoted

*realizes Aro still controls a ban button*

Er, yes, it is a sad thing, but good luck with college and don't party too much. When the floor starts tilting even when you're sitting down, you know it's time to take a break from your beer pong and shots

ax_man1

Owner of a post 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500
Not all are in the same thread, but 4 of them are
posted 08-22-07 03:45 PM CT (US)     16 / 73  
When I started college I actually gained a lot of free time over what I had in high school (for my first year or two). Maybe it'll turn out that way for you, too, Aro, and you can waste it drinking too much like ax and you can lurk here and ban people randomly.

On a side note, where in the world is zyx? I feel compelled to kick Aro in zyx's absence, since no one else is.

*kicks Dark_Aro for zyx*

(This space intentionally left blank.)
posted 08-22-07 03:51 PM CT (US)     17 / 73  
College is the best excuse to do nothing I have ever had. And I am in Engineering

You will find lots of time to do whatever cool people like you do.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
posted 08-22-07 09:42 PM CT (US)     18 / 73  
Back when I was black I used to dream of following in his footsteps and becoming a Seraph somewhere. Now I read of this ans whistfully wish I could follow him around some more.
Plus, the politics at HG are very draining.
Holy understatement batman. Please tell me that CC knows just what he dived into.

I'm Your Daddy
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Can't believe on back on this damned site again.
posted 08-23-07 01:54 AM CT (US)     19 / 73  
I still love you, big man

DR LORENZO
AoEH | Woad Creations Alumni
I of course meant bastard in a positive way! - Kor
I just sort of chop away at it when it gets long enough. The ladies love it. - Obese, on shaving
Lorenzo is kind of like that relative everyone knows about but won't talk about. - Crimson Knight
We already knew about the mass murders and gang rapes and ethnic cleansings, but now they've resorted to ENCRYPTING PEOPLES ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS! - drahnier
posted 08-23-07 03:13 AM CT (US)     20 / 73  
Took you long enough to realize the best colour

•Qazitory•
•AoE3 rating: Qazitory
My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•
posted 08-23-07 12:02 PM CT (US)     21 / 73  
I thought I would have no free time in college. Boy was I ever wrong.

ZN: TOAO_Wartz_ | ESO2: Cyrus
Check out The TOAO Clan | My recorded games
"." - TOAO_Creon
posted 08-23-07 06:31 PM CT (US)     22 / 73  
You.

I love you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted 08-23-07 06:53 PM CT (US)     23 / 73  
Your love is no longer a precious commodity.

MY NAME IS GWAME I AM AOKH MEMBER SINCE 2004 AND I HAVE MANY POSTS
BEST SIG OF 2008 AND 2ND BEST SIG OF 2009 (SAME SIG LOLOL)
BEST SIG OF 2008
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap music. If you're on of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.
"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^" "Gwame your sig ain't funny nomore." - morgoth bauglir"^`'*-=~+,._.,+~=-*'`^"
posted 08-23-07 10:09 PM CT (US)     24 / 73  
Good luck, CC.

Luke Gevaerts » Website · YouTube · Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD · AoKH
posted 08-24-07 01:26 AM CT (US)     25 / 73  
Time for one of my giant quote posts.
You're one step closer to becoming a real forummer, Aro
No, no, no... hell no. That's looking at the glass half empty. Ugh.
How am I whining, and what are you talking about? And how come I get a euphoric feeling when I see your name? Are you Jesus?
It's good to see you back Mr Ex-PresidentDictator. One thing though, you really should (if you can) get a custom title saying "Former Dictator of AoKH" or the like
I really should, but I'm reluctant to seduce Zen again. He's surprisingly difficult to get drunk.
The Arocracy will still exist, albeit as a puppet for the Crystocracy.
Yes, you keep believing that, Mr Crown. Muahaha.

Ooooo, and CC, you're required to let me handle the April Fools and Helloween stuff. It was a part of the contract, remember? The contract? Contract to AoKH'ia? Remember?
Yeah, ARO! You're such a baby.
Since when is a baby an Aro? It's unlikely, but fairly predictable, if you know what I'm straining.
When the floor starts tilting even when you're sitting down, you know it's time to take a break from your beer pong and shots
Or fix the floor. There's never any reason to take a break from beer pong/shots.

And you call yourself a Minnesotan. Tsk, tsk.
Holy understatement batman. Please tell me that CC knows just what he dived into.
I gave him plenty of rough sketches of what it'd be like, but it really takes first-hand experience (or equivilent experience, such as sleeping in horse droppings for sixteen hours straight).
Took you long enough to realize the best colour
I love the angel color. And I achieved my dream of being the same rank as you, Qaz. What a wonderful turn of events.
I still love you, big man
You. I love you.
Yay, I still have groupies!

» Your attractive master.
» "Because I before E is a LIE!!!"
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » What's going on here?! I'm an angel?! WHY?!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames