Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Drawing Thread II
posted 02-07-15 10:36 PM CT (US)   

Banner by Draconian Devil

THE DRAWING THREAD

Welcome to the shiny, new Drawing Thread!

Have you ever wanted to have a place to show off your doodles masterpieces around AoKH, but turned out disappointed at the lack of such place? Well, our last Drawing Thread has been abandoned and his previous host is not active, so I took it upon myself to bring it back from the dead.

Here you can post any images of your own work, whether it's a handmade drawing on paper, computer-generated images, pixel art, a concept art of the AoK building set of your dreams, or anything in-between.

You can share your art here and it'll be placed here in the main post under your name.

THE COLLECTIONS OF ART

local boi

Pikachu

Lurkur

Town Centers
Oriental House
Project
Whisper Islands
Castle!
A Fort!
Posh Manor
Two Ships
Polanco
MSPaint Nights
Raider Buggy
Bull Loves You (And a Book)

Mithril Knight

Halloween
The Dark Side (Of The Moon)
A Nice Tree
OK Computer
Tools (Minecraft textures)

Panel
Panel's Gallery of Cool Renders

If you want to take a look at the previous thread, click here.

Finally, I'd like to know from the people who shared in the previous thread if they want their work to be exported to this new thread. If so, let me know and I'll rescue all what I can from the thread, seeing that some images might be inaccessible now if they were hosted on sites like Imageshack.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms

[This message has been edited by Mithril Knight (edited 03-27-2015 @ 10:57 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-07-15 10:42 PM CT (US)     1 / 12  
You are quite talented at pixel art, MK

And yes, take my drawings from the previous thread to this one, please. Feel free to look in my albums (website button) if any of them is broken - they should be there somewhere.

EDIT: I'm also making some more contributions too. I think I should go back to drawing

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]

[This message has been edited by Lurkur (edited 02-07-2015 @ 10:48 PM).]

posted 02-07-15 11:12 PM CT (US)     2 / 12  
I don't think I've drawn anything since the last thread made me draw one (that has apparently been lost to imageshack ). I'm no good with drawing but I'll keep an eye on this.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 02-08-15 06:04 PM CT (US)     3 / 12  
Cool thread, I can draw a few things.. I'm going to do that then take a pic. For now, would you take a

pikachu
(It's all I got on my camera roll right now)

USA
katsup or mustard
posted 02-08-15 06:56 PM CT (US)     4 / 12  
Oh god, now I'm really tempted to open photoshop and shoop some aoc/pony/drugs crossover pics...
posted 02-08-15 08:33 PM CT (US)     5 / 12  
Please don't.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 02-08-15 10:23 PM CT (US)     6 / 12  
posted 02-09-15 00:54 AM CT (US)     7 / 12  
Or you could just drop the drugs for a while and draw something that doesn't necessarily rustle Sipia's anyone's jimmies.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]

[This message has been edited by Lurkur (edited 02-09-2015 @ 00:54 AM).]

posted 02-24-15 07:38 PM CT (US)     8 / 12  
I've been doing some tools for Minecraft, as I have a personal texture pack.

Here are the Tools.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 02-24-15 07:44 PM CT (US)     9 / 12  
Do you have a link?

« Cliffs! (4.5) »

posted 02-24-15 08:24 PM CT (US)     10 / 12  
No... not yet <_<

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 03-14-15 11:51 AM CT (US)     11 / 12  
I don't know if it qualifies as drawing but this is what I've been keeping busy with lately:

https://www.behance.net/andrei_cornescu

This will also explain the lack of scenario design from my part
posted 03-27-15 10:13 AM CT (US)     12 / 12  
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » The Drawing Thread II
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames