Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: In and Out of A Cave
posted 02-06-06 00:30 AM CT (US)   
In and Out of A Cave

The 5 main heroes from R.A. Salvatore many trilogies are back for a short adventure into the underdark. Drizzt, Bruenor, Catti-brie, Wulfgar, and Regis come together for anouther great adventure.

Once again the evil drow have invaded the dwarves cave complex, and in doing so they have caught Regis by surprise in the lower tunnels. Captured and brought back to the drow city of Menzoberranzan to be offered to the Spider Queen as a sacrafice.In a atempt to gain Loths favor.

Can the hero's once again push back the drow assault on Mithral Hall? If So, will they be able to survive the journey threw the dangerous underdark to the drow city Menzoberranzan? And how will they penetrate the defenses of Menzoberranzan to save their friend Regis from certain death?

It is up to you to guide the heroes on their new adventure. There success or failure will rest in your hands. Do you have what it takes to lead a party of heroes into the clutches of evil and back out again?

Speacial Feature: New Trick, triggerless and very funtional walkable cave entrance/exit.

Music By: SOX_xPlagu3x

In and Out of A Cave

( Y ) This is a girl
.)_( copy it into your signature
( y ) enuf with the farm animals
The Sacred Order(Intro)4.8 In and Out of A Cave
Feel The Bite

[This message has been edited by SOK_He11s_Angels (edited 02-08-2006 @ 12:06 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-06-06 11:08 AM CT (US)     1 / 3  
Great job SOK. From what I saw, I think you have a great chance of winning. Good luck.

You might want to add a few sceenies to spice the thread up a bit .

dannyking.me

posted 02-06-06 12:15 PM CT (US)     2 / 3  
The screenies you posted at the SfS boards looked great. You definantly have a good chance of winning Good luck

MoX_MiThRaNdIr
Current Project: A Battle for Peace - 45% Complete-(Reopened)

"You won't feel better until you get this thing off your chest"- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
posted 02-06-06 12:49 PM CT (US)     3 / 3  
Opps.... I just relized thier was one trigger i turned off in a test just before i turned it in and I forgot to turn it back on so ply2 units dont fight ply3 units when they are suppose to,witch makes the battle south of the main hall nearly impossible to beat without losing a hero or 2 or all. Ill update the file at the black smith the second it get approved. i'am realy sorry about this unitll then ill find a file host and provide a link with the senario with the trigger on.

EDIT: Everything is up-todate now.

( Y ) This is a girl
.)_( copy it into your signature
( y ) enuf with the farm animals
The Sacred Order(Intro)4.8 In and Out of A Cave
Feel The Bite

[This message has been edited by SOK_He11s_Angels (edited 02-08-2006 @ 12:09 PM).]

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » In and Out of A Cave
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames