Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Godly Mafia Signups
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 03-20-12 09:59 PM CT (US)   
No editing, this is closed communication. No email quoting. standard rules. so on. so forth. this game uses immobile AI GOLD VERSION, be sure to download that separately, as it is not included with the game files. I expect for you guys to find some odd roles. don't despair, there's fun in the air! now I'm rambling. stop reading and sign up already!

there are some unusual roles... some unique, one might say.

we are confirming here. roles are out.

1.Mithril
2.FR Steve
3.NowhereT
4.Popey
5.Mole
6.Mayank
7.herr
8.ser
9.diamond
10.jill
11.possidon
12.draco
13.sarn
14.lief
15.Athens
16.Scipio
17.Bulba
18.Blatant
19.Fallon
20.Newt

replacements:
1.devestator

Everyone has confirmed. Game thread will be up soon.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker

[This message has been edited by CarolKarine (edited 04-26-2012 @ 05:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-26-12 02:35 AM CT (US)     76 / 103  
Confirmation!
And cults, out of question to say I'm the Cult leader, got it?

"Vous vous rendez compte, la France est le seul pays au monde où l'on recycle toujours les mêmes hommes politiques, même lorsqu'ils ont échoué !" Nicolas Dupont-Aignan

AGE OF VOIVODS
Still looking for DANISH, UKRAINIAN, LITHUANIAN and HUNGARIAN voices.
posted 04-26-12 03:10 AM CT (US)     77 / 103  
conformed

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 04-26-12 03:30 AM CT (US)     78 / 103  
Confirmed!

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 04-26-12 03:56 AM CT (US)     79 / 103  
Roger that, command.

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
Most Missed Forummer (FotY-2012)
posted 04-26-12 05:56 AM CT (US)     80 / 103  
Got my package, Bitch.
posted 04-26-12 06:05 AM CT (US)     81 / 103  
Confirmed.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 04-26-12 06:34 AM CT (US)     82 / 103  
Conformed

"Then ready yourself Peter Pan, for I am Red Handed Jill"
posted 04-26-12 07:20 AM CT (US)     83 / 103  
4 more!

I will be traveling today, surrounded by wife, but i may not have time to sit down and use it.

I will be online again tonight (12 hours from now)

DD, consider this my warning about Hostel as well.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 04-26-12 08:50 AM CT (US)     84 / 103  
I believe your latest interview said you were 17, how then do you have a wife?
posted 04-26-12 09:06 AM CT (US)     85 / 103  
Confirmed

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 04-26-12 09:17 AM CT (US)     86 / 103  
I believe your latest interview said you were 17, how then do you have a wife?
I'm sure you can use your imagination to work this out, Jetkill. Plenty of senarios you can run around with....forced marriage, got drunk in Vegas, keeps her under the floorboards/in the attic, she's a robot. Just take your pick.

posted 04-26-12 09:26 AM CT (US)     87 / 103  
Mayank, my friend is 17, indian and married.
posted 04-26-12 10:16 AM CT (US)     88 / 103  
Mayank, my friend is 17, indian and married.
That would be child marriage.
posted 04-26-12 11:08 AM CT (US)     89 / 103  
I'm 19 and I've been widowered once.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 04-26-12 12:03 PM CT (US)     90 / 103  
BlahBlah!!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()()()DRACONIANDEVIL()()()()()()
posted 04-26-12 12:39 PM CT (US)     91 / 103  
Gyfnerthedig.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 04-26-12 01:02 PM CT (US)     92 / 103  
surrounded by wife
Correction:
surrounded by wi-fi.

()()()()()()DRACONIANDEVIL()()()()()()
posted 04-26-12 03:15 PM CT (US)     93 / 103  
surrounded by wife
It's not that hard to realize the typo there.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 04-26-12 03:54 PM CT (US)     94 / 103  
I'm guessing the typo is that he meant to say "wives"?

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
posted 04-26-12 03:57 PM CT (US)     95 / 103  
Yeah... "wives"

No. But I believe that only Mayank is naive enough to not guess.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 04-26-12 03:59 PM CT (US)     96 / 103  
Au contraire, I think Mayank was just trolling. Standard.

posted 04-26-12 04:02 PM CT (US)     97 / 103  
Or, if we interpret CK's post literally, he is inside his wife! ZOMFG! Person inception!

"Scipio is more charismatic than you are." -Rocking Doom
"Scipio ... narcissistic ... overly arrogant cuckold ... noble souls and gentlemen, ... spare a second ... basic and ennui existence ... feeble pleasure ... his life more bearable ... monotony of stoic reality." *-Scud
"SCIPIO YOU SUN BITCH" -TOAO_Roland
posted 04-26-12 04:05 PM CT (US)     98 / 103  
he is inside his wife! ZOMFG! Person inception!
Cos that's what "inside his wife" means...

posted 04-26-12 04:19 PM CT (US)     99 / 103  
Okay, NT, or you can be dirty about it.

Or, maybe she ate him but was kind enough to then eat a laptop for his entertainment.

"Scipio is more charismatic than you are." -Rocking Doom
"Scipio ... narcissistic ... overly arrogant cuckold ... noble souls and gentlemen, ... spare a second ... basic and ennui existence ... feeble pleasure ... his life more bearable ... monotony of stoic reality." *-Scud
"SCIPIO YOU SUN BITCH" -TOAO_Roland
posted 04-26-12 04:40 PM CT (US)     100 / 103  
posted 04-26-12 05:04 PM CT (US)     101 / 103  
Lol. It was supposed to be wifi

posted 04-26-12 05:10 PM CT (US)     102 / 103  
We all know We were just having some fun while people were confirming.

posted 04-26-12 05:21 PM CT (US)     103 / 103  
Game thread will be up momentarily.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Godly Mafia Signups
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames