Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Introducing: Possidon's Eye-Candy Expansion
posted 09-20-19 08:42 AM CT (US)   

Introducing Possidon's Eye Candy Expansion - an extensive collection of graphics that adds a ton of new eye-candy to the scenario editor.

After many years of going through every single mod pack in the AOKH Blacksmith and creating a sizeable collection of what I believe to be the very best graphics. I have now compiled all of these into one huge collection. This Mod Pack is an expansion, in that everything that I have added the game is new and nothing is replaced. You will get to enjoy all of the original graphics alongside over two thousand brand new additions from new units, heroes, buildings and objects. I have already teased part of this expansion with two of my previous mod packs: Natural Wonders and Hero Expansion Redux, which were the first and second phase of this project. Now more has been added and I am almost ready for the world to see it.

This expansion is designed for The Conquerors edition with the use of user patch. Many of the graphics from the HD edition and its expansions have been added to this.

FEATURES
  • Over 2000 new graphics added into the DRS
  • Over 100 new historical heroes
  • A Strong focus on fantasy with monsters, magical units and fantasy elements such as portals
  • Lots of new buildings and objects to enhance your beautiful maps
  • Plenty of new wildlife from predators to prey, birds to livestock
  • Modern units and eye candy for sci-fi or modern scenarios
  • 6 new terrains
  • Unique custom icons for every hero, unit and most new buildings
  • Graphics created by the very best designers from the AOKH community.

SCREENSHOTS
    Mine new ores and rare gemstones
    Lots of new flora and foliage
    Gather additional food with these new livestock animals
    Create beautiful Mansions with gardens, benches and other lovely eye candy
    Plenty of indoor objects for your indoor cutscenes
    Take a trip down to the local market and see if you can find a bargain
    Anchored and trade at the busy shipyard
    Climb the steps to a ruined temple
    Save your soul from the Underworld
    Create modern scenarios with cars and trains and other modern units.
    Six New Terrains
    A Modern Military Base prepares for attack
    Santa and his Elves celebrate a successful Christmas Eve
    A adventurer arrives at the secret doorway, ready to enter a new world unknown

PROGRESS
    The Expansion is practically finished and I am already working on my first scenario using the Mod which is my entry to the Fantasy Scenario Contest. I would greatly appreciate some people to have a go with it and playtest it to ensure that all graphics are working as they should (no errors, correct frame rates, balancing issues with units, etc). If you are interested then please do let me know.
  • Graphics: 100%
  • Icons: 100%
  • Data Editing: 99%
  • Playtesting: 75%

Please do give your feedback and give it a go when it's finished.

A BLACKFOREST STUDIOS PRODUCTION

[This message has been edited by Possidon (edited 04-27-2020 @ 11:13 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 09-20-19 02:19 PM CT (US)     1 / 21  
    Congratulations!! Absolutely beautiful collection! This will become every campaign designer's favorite toy-box and is a very sweet tribute to the community efforts
    posted 09-20-19 03:34 PM CT (US)     2 / 21  
    Thanks Khan. These screenshots are only a small snapshot of whats in there. So much to play with now so do check it out when I upload it.
    posted 09-20-19 06:30 PM CT (US)     3 / 21  
    But did you include my 102 rock system? Because if not then I cannot in good faith endorse this.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
    posted 09-21-19 02:29 AM CT (US)     4 / 21  
    posted 09-21-19 04:58 AM CT (US)     5 / 21  
    Good work,thats a lot of collecting through out years.
    Nice to see my pigs in use.
    posted 09-21-19 07:07 AM CT (US)     6 / 21  
    You'll probably recognise alot of stuff in here Mahazona . I actually think it'll take me just as long now to write up a list of credits.
    posted 10-12-19 02:37 AM CT (US)     7 / 21  
    posted 10-16-19 10:27 PM CT (US)     8 / 21  
    I'd be interested

AoK: Realms
    Adds Armenians, Balts, Bamars, Bohemians, Bulgars, Burgundians, Chimus, Dutch, Helvetians, Jurchens, Khmers, Malays, Mandinkas, Moors, Muisca, Tamils, Tufans, Turcomans, and Viets

Proteus and Genie Converter - AKX installers for modern times
    posted 11-30-19 08:35 AM CT (US)     9 / 21  
    Vardamir: Are you still interested in testing this for me? If so please send me an email or give me yours so I can send it to you.
    posted 12-04-19 04:24 PM CT (US)     10 / 21  
    Vardamir I sent it over to you the other day. Can you confirm you’ve received it.
    posted 12-05-19 12:32 PM CT (US)     11 / 21  
    I got it, although I haven't found time to do too much yet

AoK: Realms
    Adds Armenians, Balts, Bamars, Bohemians, Bulgars, Burgundians, Chimus, Dutch, Helvetians, Jurchens, Khmers, Malays, Mandinkas, Moors, Muisca, Tamils, Tufans, Turcomans, and Viets

Proteus and Genie Converter - AKX installers for modern times
    posted 02-11-20 08:05 PM CT (US)     12 / 21  
    Where i can download it?
    posted 02-12-20 05:06 AM CT (US)     13 / 21  
    It's not released yet. I'm still finishing it off but it should be available soon so keep checking here for updates. I'll post a link once its uploaded.
    posted 02-12-20 07:37 AM CT (US)     14 / 21  
    Nice!
    posted 04-27-20 11:12 AM CT (US)     15 / 21  
    posted 07-21-20 05:21 PM CT (US)     16 / 21  
    Just finalising a few bug fixes and should have this released within the next few weeks. It’s a pretty big file so not sure whether I’ll be able to upload it to the Blacksmith or not, but it’ll be available via the forums either way.
    posted 10-09-20 04:22 AM CT (US)     17 / 21  
    I cant wait
    posted 10-16-20 04:06 AM CT (US)     18 / 21  
    it is over a year and I can't wait for it anymore.
    I have dug out all files in AOK heavens. All left is your great expansion.
    IF there is any chance I can test it out and use your resource to make a scenario. I would very very appreciate it.
    my mail: doreanh95@gmail.com
    posted 10-16-20 05:38 AM CT (US)     19 / 21  
    It won’t be long and I’m still working on it. It’s just that real life keeps me occupied so I can’t spend as much time as I’d like on it. I’m very close to finishing though.
    posted 10-18-20 11:20 PM CT (US)     20 / 21  
    a day is like a year.
    MEow
    posted 03-27-21 09:52 AM CT (US)     21 / 21  
    Possidon, I'd be very happy to playtest it.
    My emails : 1. 19-0486@adamasinternationalschool.org
    2. supratimbhadra5@gmail.com
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Introducing: Possidon's Eye-Candy Expansion
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames