You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Change Player Colors Ingame?
posted 26 August 2008 06:33 PM EDT (US)   
I've tried making triggers to do this, but I don't even know if the function exists to change a player's color to any color while the game is progressing. If anyone knows how to do this, please post how because it would be VERY helpful if you could.Thanks, Green Turtle

AOM Scenario Trigger Editor Official Thread!

Chat Contains without OOS for online!
Want to know what happens when you mess with water and elevation in a random map script? Well, you'll want to see this, then.

[This message has been edited by Green_Turtle (edited 13-32-2011 @ 13:60 AM).]
Replies:
posted 26 August 2008 06:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Not possible and it will never be.

Unless nottud as already crack this.. I just can't keep up with all his discoveries -.-
-invent00r

My Work: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

WIP: Master XS Battle Micro AI
Paused: AI (%4.247)
Os segredos são de quem os souber guardar.
posted 26 August 2008 07:00 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
The best you can do is resetDefaultPlayerColors().
posted 26 August 2008 08:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
It would require heavy coding. If resetPlayerColorsDefault works then I would call it very possible, but the coding would be heavy.

Signatures are broken
posted 26 August 2008 09:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
It would require heavy coding.
No.
If resetPlayerColorsDefault works
It does.
then I would call it very possible, but the coding would be heavy.
Here is the heavy coding: resetPlayerColorsDefault();

And no you can't change to any color you want.
posted 27 August 2008 01:12 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
maybe mke another player and make thay player the color you want and then do convert to playerr.

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. That is all.
posted 27 August 2008 02:19 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Nottud said he may be able to change player colours, but I don't know how far he's got.

Maybe it would be possible to convert the units to a different player if a change player trigger exists (like in nottud's editor tools?). That would effectively change your colour in singleplayer.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 27 August 2008 07:37 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Maybe it would be possible to convert the units to a different player if a change player trigger exists (like in nottud's editor tools?).
This can be done with the default effects.

Look at 'change units in area' again. If you mean changing all the units of a player (which wouldn't change the player color, just the player the units belong to..) then it calls for a custom effect.

[This message has been edited by firepox (edited 08-27-2008 @ 07:38 AM).]

posted 01 September 2008 02:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
The command is "resetDefaultPlayerColors", but it will works only with a Console input.
Also Friend or Foe colors with the command "renderFriendOrFoe"
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Change Player Colors Ingame?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames