Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: May 2008
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 02 June 2008 11:03 AM EDT (US)   
Sorry for the delay, but HG was burning.

This month I have chosen someone who is very active and continually churning out maps. Give a big cheer for:
Dope!

Yeebaagooon: Hello Dope, and welcome to this interview. First off, most people would know you for your age of heroes series and other maps like hypo hype and crazy water adventures. What do you think your greatest achievement in scenario design has been?:
Dope: Well my greatest achievement was Age Of Heroes Arkantos. It has about 700 downloads and it was my first map ever. At first I only wanted to make six maps with five of them being RPG scenarios and then all the heroes would get together and destroy something evil. But as my skills have advanced I've decided to make a full campaign and it'll be released in a week or so because of playtesting. Other scenarios were those moment of inspiration when you feel something inside and then you open the editor and make your vision come true.
Yeebaagooon: Ah, I know the feeling . 700 downloads is quite impressive, singleplayer clearly is better. Are you ever thinking of or planning some multiplayer scenarios, or do you share my growing pessimism about multiplayer scenarios?
Dope: I've never played AoM online. I guess that's because I prefer playing stories instead of just training units and fighting others. For the same reason I've never liked playing some very popular games such as Counter Strike or Unreal Tournament.
Yeebaagooon: Fair enough, are you in the process of making a scenario now, and could you maybe tell us a bit about it?
Dope: I am working on the final two scenarios for AoH and I'm also working on some mods with Epic Studios. Though I don't want to ruin the surprise I can tell you that you'll have to balance between three town centers in the final AoH scenario in order to win. I'm also trying to continue working on Myghtylndya but it'll stay on hold for a while.
Yeebaagooon: Ok. Now could you tell us a bit about yourself in Real Life (™)?

Dope: In real life I'm an 18 year old male. I live in Bosnia and I've just finished high school about a month ago. I spend most of my time with friends playing basketball or just hangin' out. And when the night comes I play video games. That's how I spend my usual day.
Yeebaagooon: Do you play any other games apart from AOM?
Dope: Not lately. I used to play a lot of games before but the quality of games has dropped so much in the last couple of years so I just don't know what to play. Could you recommend something?
Yeebaagooon: I stay behind the times with Spyro and Worms myself ;p.
Dope: I play worms every day with my two cousins. As for the speech I'm not really a man who can say big things. I guess the best thing to say would be play AoM and use the best godpower available ''editor''.
Yeebaagooon: What was your best experience while playing a game?
Dope: Though this is about AoM my best experience was completing Morrowind. I've played it for five months before I was ready to attack the bad guy and when I had finally killed him I felt like I am the strongest man alive. And then I tried AoM...
Yeebaagooon: Well Dope, this has been an enjoyable interview . Thankyou for your time. See you at the pub .
Dope: Goodnight.

Please also note, that Out Reach will be taking over from Shanks13 and doing the HOV interviews. Congrats Dope .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 02 June 2008 11:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 30  
Congrats Dope!
Please also note, that Out Reach will be taking over from Shanks13 and doing the HOV interviews.
Wut?

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me...
posted 02 June 2008 11:07 AM EDT (US)     2 / 30  
Shanks and I usually alternate each month. Reach is replacing Shanks.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 02 June 2008 11:12 AM EDT (US)     3 / 30  
It's true! I get my old job back

Congrats Dope

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 02 June 2008 11:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 30  
Bad interview.
Congrats Reach, it was about time.

TBK_-_iDrug
"Because sometimes your posts seem to imply that you're a little high?" - RCM
"And sometimes "a little" is an understatement ;p ..." - Kyr
"I think TBK's subtly trying to tell us he does, but 'legally.' " - Norm
"Or maybe "slightly" illegal" - RCM
"Are you on drugs?" - Gamerrici

[This message has been edited by TBK145 (edited 06-02-2008 @ 11:21 AM).]

posted 02 June 2008 12:13 PM EDT (US)     5 / 30  
Congrats Dope!

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 02 June 2008 12:41 PM EDT (US)     6 / 30  
Congrats, Dope!

posted 02 June 2008 12:57 PM EDT (US)     7 / 30  
I've emailed David so the titles should be sorted out soon.

posted 02 June 2008 01:50 PM EDT (US)     8 / 30  
Congratulations, Dope

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 02 June 2008 02:32 PM EDT (US)     9 / 30  
Congrats. It's nice to see a new forumer who's become a member of the month. But I think the most important quality to have to be MOTM is kindness. It sounds cheesy, but it's true...

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 02 June 2008 02:34 PM EDT (US)     10 / 30  
Yes, that's cheesy. Plus, I'm a total ass, and yet I got to be MotM.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
posted 02 June 2008 05:41 PM EDT (US)     11 / 30  
And it finally gets to the point where the staff can't find anyone to put the spotlight on anymore...

I mean, who is this guy?

posted 02 June 2008 06:10 PM EDT (US)     12 / 30  
Congrats dude.

I never asked for this.
posted 02 June 2008 06:14 PM EDT (US)     13 / 30  
See you at the pub
What's this with you and pubs Yeebieman Junior?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
posted 02 June 2008 07:09 PM EDT (US)     14 / 30  
Congratz Dope (does that name implies what I think it does?)

Reinfire
--Retired Scenario Designer--
Everybody needs to beleive in something. I beleive I will have another beer
posted 02 June 2008 08:24 PM EDT (US)     15 / 30  
Congrats Dope!

It'll be intresting when Reach does the interviews.

<3
posted 03 June 2008 00:14 AM EDT (US)     16 / 30  
Congratulations!

Hey I know you!

Without A Doubt, The Most Known Person In The World (Metaphorically Speaking)

Latest Scenario: I Am Bear - The Cinematic (4.4)
A Sequel to the Titans Campaign: Rise of the World Power
posted 03 June 2008 05:14 AM EDT (US)     17 / 30  
And it finally gets to the point where the staff can't find anyone to put the spotlight on anymore...

I mean, who is this guy?
Umm.. unless you haven't noticed this is AoMHeaven, a place for those who play AoM or make scenarios, screenshots, tools...etc. And I am one of those who make scenarios. We are called scenario designers. You can find our products in the downloads section. Only today, special offer, all products cost only $9,99.

To all the others thaks and no, Dope doesn't mean what you all think it means. I mean it means what you all think it means but I don't use it because of that. As you can see on the picture that's my artistic name.

See you soon when Age Of Heroes is released, only $9,99.

The Ultimate Creator Of Age Of Heroes:
~o~ Age Of Heroes ~o~ Arkantos ~o~ Ajax ~o~
~o~Age Of Heroes II~o~~ Odyssues ~o~ Reginleif
=II= Imagination =II= The Assassins =II=
=II= Hypo Hype 2 - Animalz With Clawz =II=
''Age Of Heroes II is coming soon''
posted 03 June 2008 07:48 AM EDT (US)     18 / 30  
You're going to sell them? Isn't that illegal or are you just joking?

<3
posted 03 June 2008 11:10 AM EDT (US)     19 / 30  
I'll email another super-user if the titles aren't done by tomorrow.

posted 04 June 2008 03:38 AM EDT (US)     20 / 30  
I'm only joking. You'll get Age Of Heroes in 5 days from now for FREE!!!

The Ultimate Creator Of Age Of Heroes:
~o~ Age Of Heroes ~o~ Arkantos ~o~ Ajax ~o~
~o~Age Of Heroes II~o~~ Odyssues ~o~ Reginleif
=II= Imagination =II= The Assassins =II=
=II= Hypo Hype 2 - Animalz With Clawz =II=
''Age Of Heroes II is coming soon''
posted 04 June 2008 04:08 AM EDT (US)     21 / 30  
I knew it, good sense of humour you got.

<3
posted 04 June 2008 12:24 PM EDT (US)     22 / 30  
This thread is boring. Everyone is nice.

Quite pathetic really.
posted 04 June 2008 12:26 PM EDT (US)     23 / 30  
arctic wind did not read post 4. Not that far down really arctic was it. now be happy.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 04 June 2008 12:29 PM EDT (US)     24 / 30  
Um? I read it...

I still stand by my statement.
posted 04 June 2008 02:35 PM EDT (US)     25 / 30  
Hmm.. A little unexpected...

I don't really know you personally, and it seems I little underestimated your talents and abilities over time. Though Congratulations for getting the title.

P.S.
I am available for a title...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: May 2008
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames