You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Campaign Announcement: Ragnelf - The Journey
posted 28 January 2007 06:01 PM EDT (US)   
Photobucket

Inspired from Marry Shelley, the author of the novel "Frankenstein" and Baron_lopi's "No where" cinematic, Auron proudly presents "Ragnelf-The Journey". The travelers of Merdelth, ambitious man whos dream is to be the first man to conquer the lost land of Ragnelf--a cursed land that no man has ever seen before. On a dreary night, three brothers venture to the Ragnelf lands, to fulfill their destiny. the young, but naive men depart, without knowing what their future awaits. Fulfill Bolverk, Alfwold and Alfrim's dreams, and venture yourself through the lands of wonder and danger ahead.

INFORMATION
AUTHOR: auron_2
PROGRESS: 84%
TYPE: Campaign; Three scenarios, RPG
RELEASE DATE: Mid April 2007 (It may be release sooner)
STUDIO: Tsunami Studios

STATISTICS:
  • Cin scn # 1: 100%
  • RPG Scn # 2: 70%
  • End scn # 3: 99%
  • Mods: 99%
  • Triggers: 80%

Photobucket

FEATURES
  • Lightings: Campaign includes three new lighting files (Aurora, Darkness, Void)
  • Terrains : Five New Terrains from my previous release "Terrain Modpack."
  • Textures : Three basic texturing mods to the following units: Hersir, Hersir Cine Mode, Huskarl, Huskarl Cine Mode, & Ragnorok Hero (Male).
  • Scenarios: Two cinematic maps, and one playable scenario (RPG game style), and of course, the campaign file required to "link" all maps.
  • Sounds : Eight new soundfiles(more may be added). Quality has been decreased due to the over-all file size.
  • Skippable Cinematics: Players are able to skip all cinematics within the three scenarios.
  • Eyecandy : Inovative design tricks for cinematics and play-mode.
  • Challenge: Players are able to choose between 4 different difficulty levels (Easy, Moderate, Hard, Titan).
  • Anti-Cheat triggers: Feature unables just about all cheats.
  • Quest Var Randomize: Playable map includes randomized set of paths & events to vary entertainment.
  • Story-line and full name characters.
  • Upgrade System: Level up through amount of enemy kills.

CHARACTERS:
  • Alfrim: Cinematic Mode - Standard
  • Alfwold: Cinematic Mode - Standard
  • Bolverk: Standard

SCREENSHOTS:
  • Shot 1
  • Shot 2
  • Shot 3
  • Shot 4
  • Shot 5
  • Shot 6
  • Shot 7
  • Shot 8
  • Shot 9
  • Shot 10

If you would like to playtest this campaign, email me at nick_nbm@hotmail.com (one or two should be enough) or visit My Site

[This message has been edited by Auron_ (edited 07-10-2009 @ 10:29 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 28 January 2007 06:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 15  
    Looks awesome... again.

The banner looks sweet too. And, I'm still a playtester, right?

posted 28 January 2007 06:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 15  
    To those who remember my campaign, I had to make a new thread since the previous one expired.

just to bring you guys some update:

- Prologue is 100% completed. It's been playtested enough times for it to be ready for...more playtesting! anyone who was interested 5 months ago, and is still interested up to this point in playtesting, let me know!

- RPG map: major boost on the design aspect and quest var triggers that randomizes set of paths finally completed!

- I'll try to post screenies next sunday, or when i have time avaliable in my hands...again!

- finally, i extended the release date(again) to April 07, but again, it may be released soon. and keep in mind that i've been trying to finish this so hard...as few of you guys know I've been announcing this campaign since february 05....two years! have patience for anyone interested in playing it!

regards,
    Auron

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
    posted 29 January 2007 11:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 15  
    Awesomme, I'll still be waiting!

(¯`·.`.¸¸.°°.¸¸.`.·´¯)
    (°¸.·`«Slick G»`·.¸°)
    (¯`·.`.¸¸..¸¸.`.·´¯)
    posted 29 January 2007 12:35 PM EDT (US)     4 / 15  
    posted 29 January 2007 12:49 PM EDT (US)     5 / 15  
    Pleased to see your still designing, Auron. I wish you very best of luck for this project.
    posted 29 January 2007 01:15 PM EDT (US)     6 / 15  
    I remember this project... And it still looks great. I'm awaiting the release

Sweet baby maizes!
    posted 29 January 2007 06:20 PM EDT (US)     7 / 15  
    Just as before, this looks amazing, good luck with progress on this project, oh and one more thing, best of luck with playtesting knowing how annoying it could be...

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
    {|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
    posted 01 February 2007 07:46 PM EDT (US)     8 / 15  
    good news! I managed to work even more on the campaign! here are some updates:

- Ending cine scenario has been re-done. therefore, progress is between 60-80%
    - I've managed to work on the playable scenario. half map is done, including triggers. if i keep designing at this rate, i may release the campaign a month before!
    - I added a level up feature to the RPG map
    - i added tons of little tricks such as:
    1. different ambient effects/objects depending upon level, and randomized as well. I've done many many triggers randomizing to make it as much different as possible so it doesn't get boring. there are very big notisable differences!
    2. realistic lava...as in, if you get closed, you burn yourself and die!
    3. stoned units trick, discovered by alexandergreat3!

- minor tweaking to hersir and ragnarok hero's animation files!

i got day off work saturday, so i'll take time to take screenshots and post them, and update the information as well!

posted 02 February 2007 12:20 PM EDT (US)     9 / 15  
    Smashing- this looks fantastic. How'd you get that fog effect in the forest?

• Me = Guardian of Isis/The God of Gods.
  • All my projects are Kronos' Revenge (DL), Dark City (DL), Legends of the Third Age (FotR) | (TTT: 99%) | (RotK: On hold).
  • Check my Site and Guestbook.

MEMBER OF LIQUID FIRE STUDIOS
  • posted 04 February 2007 05:56 PM EDT (US)     10 / 15  
    new screenies!

Shot 9

Shot 10

[This message has been edited by Auron_ (edited 02-04-2007 @ 07:08 PM).]

posted 04 February 2007 06:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 15  
    Awesome! I see you're still working on this.

The 10th screen almost looks real.

posted 04 February 2007 07:10 PM EDT (US)     12 / 15  
    I updated the main topic with the correct updates and stuff...

the two screenies are from the final scenario. since the playable scenario is still pretty far from completed, im not taking screenshots of it...yet!

@the god of gods, that fog comes from the gaurdian unit...the one that son of osiris can revive

posted 05 February 2007 08:32 AM EDT (US)     13 / 15  
    It looks uber, gl with it

Honourary Mention in the 2006 Pretty Town Contest
    A Unique Age of Mythology Experience:
    A Trip to Talos
    It's f*cking awesome
    posted 10 February 2007 10:06 AM EDT (US)     14 / 15  
    Looks really good.
    posted 10 February 2007 05:14 PM EDT (US)     15 / 15  
    Hi i am a naive newbie in making scenarios,and i do want to play your campaign when it is done(and i also wanna playtest it,lol).

And just curious if u could someone give me a link to a guide to link scenarios cause a campaign does loook crappy when u have to load scenario over and over again.
    I have made few scenarios.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Campaign Announcement: Ragnelf - The Journey
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames