Hall of Wonders - Role Playing & Creative Writing
Moderated by ChowGuy, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Operation Unnessecarilly Complicated
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 05-25-02 10:59 PM EDT (US)   
For more information on what Operation Unnessecarilly Complicated is, go here. This is the thread where I will post the events of Operation Unnessecarilly Complicated, which you might want to read about in the link I just posted before you even think of reading the following posts, or you won't understand what's going on. Heck, you probably won't understand anyways, I'm not sure if I understand, and I'm writing this...

Also, if you have a slow connection, you might have trouble with the images.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-31-2002 @ 06:24 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-25-02 11:06 PM EDT (US)     1 / 36  
Alright, now for Phase 1. This is the breifing the taskforce will receive for phase 1, which I will post here shortly.

Quote:

1.They must enter the forest in a straight line and walk to the other side of it, therupon one of them will go left, one right, and one back the way they came. This will allow us to find out how big the forest is. They will each continue on their respective paths until they get back to where they started, wherupon they will proceed to the next phase of the mission, unless one of them does not get back, wherupon the others will have to go back into the forest and find him/her, and then go back to the other side of the forest and start over. If they are attacked at any time during the mission, they are to run like hell in a random direction until they are lost, then they will report back to the area they started in and start over, unless one of them gets lost, then they will find him/her, and then start over.

posted 05-26-02 12:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 36  
First the disclaimer:all videogame sprites and the characters they represent are property of the companies that made them.

Today, we join Kirby for the beginning of Phase 1 of the operation.

su 5-26
[b]9:06am 56(<=what my watch says) Kirby's house, Pop Star, Dream Land

Today, Kirby will bravely lead the task force into the forest, by shouting instructions at them through a megaphone. But first, he must wake UP!!!

I don't think he heard me...

Quote:

Inside Kirby's house

Awww, sleeping so peacefully... Time to bring out the cymbals...
*bangs a pair of cymbals together*

Yes! He's awake! Kirby, we need you in the V..O...W...
Uh oh, this isn't good... He looks mad...
:Rrr...Ka...Me...Ha...Me..
Uh, gotta run... Bye!*runs*
:HA!*huge explosion*

Ouch... Kirby, I think we got off to a wrong start... Uh, I'm sorry for waking you up... Don't look at me like that!
:*still mad*Rrrr...

I'll give you doughnuts if you don't hurt me...

:*punches me* Rrr...*takes doughnuts*

:*starts cooking something*

:cooking breakfast*

*10 minutes later*

:[c=pink]*flies off to the VOW*

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-28-2002 @ 09:03 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 12:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 36  
9:38am, Edge of the Forest, VOW Park, VOW Forum

:Fall in!

:Sir yes sir!

:Now, you all know why you're here, but just incase you don't, I'll remind you:Black Helmet Man. He has a secret base hidden somewhere in the forest. Your mission is to complete the 3 phases of the mission, the first of which is designed to teach you all the basic survival skills you will need for the rest of the tasks. I assume you have already read the breifing, if not, go back and read it.

:Alright, any questions?

http://tsgk.captainn.net/sprites/ct/lucca/luccavict1:Yes, well, since the first 2 phases are utterly pointless, and needlessly complicated, why don't we just skip right to the third phase, and use some kind of radar system to find Black Helmet Man's lair?

:How did I get stuck with this job...When I said 'any questions', I didn't actually mean it, I just said it to make it seem like I cared about your opinion. Now, I am the leader, so I get to tell you what to do, and you listen and obey. Understood?

:Good. Now, begin the first task. You will all enter the forest from here, take your respective routes and meet back here. If you do not all come back at the same time, I will send those of you who did come back to look for whoever didn't.

:But, that is...It's just stupid!

:Well, I don't CARE!
Now that we've got that settled, into the forest with you. Go on now! Hurry up!

:Yes sir...

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-26-2002 @ 02:16 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 01:41 PM EDT (US)     4 / 36  
(brilliant..)

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 05-26-02 02:37 PM EDT (US)     5 / 36  
:This has to be the best plan I've ever come up with... The task force are deep in the forest now, and Metaknight will be sent to try and make peace with the elves of the forest, who seem to have sided with Black Helmet Man. Hopefully, Metaknight can get them to be nicer to visiters, and get them on our side.Anyways, here's the most recent transmission of the task force
s progress.

11:37 am, still Sunday

:Are we there yet?

:no.

:How 'bout now?

:No, Marle.

:But we've been walking for minutes and we haven't gotten anywhere! We're probably lost! I hate this...

:Well, you're not making it any easier with your whining...

:I'm not whining!'

Are we there yet?

:No! Shut up!

:You can't talk to me like that! I'm a princess!

*and then they start arguing, and yelling at eachother. During their fighting, they stop paying attention to where they're all going.*

:Uh, guys...Where are we?

on't try to change the subject, Lucca! You apologize for yelling at me!

:And where'd Crono go?

:Apologize!

:I think we're lost...

:Just great! Lost in a forest that's infested with penguins, bugs and all sorts of monsters, and my feet hurt... And you still haven't apologised!

:Why won't you shut up!?

*more arguing, fighting and bickering*

*a monster is attracted to the sounds*

:A giant bug! This was not in the job description! Lets get out of here!

:*hiss*
*lunges at Marle and Lucca*
*signal lost, staticy noises*

:Don't worry, I'm sure everything is perfectly fine.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-26-2002 @ 02:47 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 05:47 PM EDT (US)     6 / 36  
*Monster eats Marle and Lucca*
"Brb.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luke Skywalker~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grammar Nazis Beware
Havocaos, Victory or Death!
posted 05-26-02 06:00 PM EDT (US)     7 / 36  
Sorry, they're too big for it. It can't eat them. It only eats small creatures.

And besides, they're currently the main characters, which grants them main-character immunity.

Crono, Kirby, TAC and Samus are also main characters, but they haven't appeared yet. Except for Crono and Kirby.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-26-2002 @ 06:06 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 06:02 PM EDT (US)     8 / 36  
Ahh dang..

Grammar Nazis Beware

[This message has been edited by Luke_SkyWalker55 (edited 05-26-2002 @ 06:15 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 06:36 PM EDT (US)     9 / 36  
3:16 pm, sunday, Elven city, Forest, VOW Park, VOW forum

We join Metaknight as he is speaking with an Elven spokesfairy on the issue of the elves working for Black Helmet Man.

:Allow me to begin with the questions:Why are you working for Black Helmet Man?

:Well, it's a rather long story, you see, Black Helmet Man and an army of penguins just fell from the sky and took over, if we hadn't surrendered, we'd all be dead. You see, we had no choice.

:That wasn't very long...

:Well, excuse me! Anyways, we'd best get the interview over with, before the guards show up...

:Quack!

:Too late...*attacks the penguin*

:*flies away*

*A battle ensues, Metaknight and his soldiers() fight the evil penguins who have enslaved the city. After the battle, the elves pledge allegiance to Metaknight for rescuing them from Black Helmet Man's penguins*

*urgent message from Metaknight*
:The forest is mine now. Cease exploring it, I will handle Black Helmet Man myself. I will control the park, leave at once.

BTW, I'm betraying you, incase you hadn't guessed.

:I knew it! I never trusted him... Metaknight's turned against us, all 3 members of the taskforce have disappeared, and Black Helmet Man's lair still hasn't been found... Oh, wait, we're picking up Crono's signal...

:Stand back, whatever you are!

:*roars*

:*kills weird plant-thing*
Whew... What was that? And where'd everyone go?...Gotta find them...

:*attacks Crono*

*transmission ends*

:Oh no...We've lost contact with all 3 members of the task force... Who thinks it's time to send Samus in after them?

:Why don't you look for them yourself?

Because, I'm too important to di-er, I mean, I have other things to do like stuffing my face...

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-26-2002 @ 06:37 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 06:54 PM EDT (US)     10 / 36  
Edge of the FOrest, can't remember what time

:Well, I don't care whether you think I should or not, I'm sending Samus after them.

:But, I don't want to go.

:Well, I don't care. I'm the leader and I say you're going. You have to do what I say.

:Or so I would, if I didn't have a laser gun. You do what I say, or I shoot you to peices.

:Well, I have powers! Ice breath!

:Laser-blast Attack!

To be continued... By me, no one else...

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-31-2002 @ 05:41 PM).]

posted 05-26-02 07:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 36  
Ohh!Put a pinko demon in there!Those things chomp up me in DOOM alot!

Grammar Nazis Beware
posted 05-27-02 06:10 PM EDT (US)     12 / 36  
Right now I can't decide who should win between Kirby and Samus, so I'm going to ask everyone who'se read this to vote on who they think should win, but first, a comparing of my view of their strengths and weaknesses.

Kirby's strengths

Kirby's weaknesses

• He has no armor whatsoever, and he's a marshmallow or creampuff or something...
  • See above.
  • Can probably be popped like a balloon.

Samus' strengths

• Has a laser gun, bombs, a grapple beam and missiles, as well as a 'screw attack'.
  • Has full body armor, giving her a defensive edge over Kirby
  • Well, she made freinds with a baby metroid... The thing grew up, and could probably help her against Kirby...

Samus' weaknesses

• Being a bounty hunter, I wouldn't expect her to have many freinds or allies...
  • She can probably run out of ammo for missiles and bombs.
  • She probably wouldn't take Kirby seriously, after all, he doesn't look nearly as dangerous as this, does he?

Votes for Samus:1

Votes for Kirby:1

Draw:1

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-28-2002 @ 05:56 PM).]

posted 05-28-02 06:30 AM EDT (US)     13 / 36  
None of them should win. They could get interupted or they could both lose or something. If you don't like that I vote for Kirby.

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 05-28-02 06:47 AM EDT (US)     14 / 36  
Kirby, for sure!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 05-28-02 03:35 PM EDT (US)     15 / 36  
just to have fun, I vote for Samus.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius
Email at: Tekkaman_Zero@hotmail.com 124881677
posted 05-28-02 05:50 PM EDT (US)     16 / 36  
I guess you could also vote for a tie or something, but I wasn't thinking of that at the time... Anyways, sooner or later, there will also be cameo appearances by the Super Mario Brothers.Well, there might be if I can find more sprites for them...

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-28-2002 @ 09:01 PM).]

posted 05-28-02 09:00 PM EDT (US)     17 / 36  
Oh, I forgot something:The desclaimer. I do not own any of the characters I am using for the operation, they are property of the companies that made them.
posted 05-30-02 02:13 PM EDT (US)     18 / 36  
Anyways, since I still haven't decided how to conclude Kirby and Samus' fight, lets check in on Metaknight, and see what's going on in what is now his Secret Forest Lair.

Quote:

Time Unknown, Metaknight's secret forest lair

:AHAHAHA! Soon, I will have complete control of the forest, and then, all the world's supply of vending machines! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:Uh, sir... It's your turn.

:Okay, well... Got any 3's?

:Sorry, go fish.

: Don't you tell me what to do, you little... Of with your heads!!!

*end transmission*
Well, I think we'll be safe from Metaknight for a while... Oh, wait.. .Something's happening...

:Um, Sir Metaknight, the prisoners are here.

:Excellent, bring them to me. I wish to speak with them myself.
And as for those three, see to it that they get 47 whacks with a wet noodle.

:Yes, Milord.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-31-2002 @ 05:43 PM).]

posted 05-30-02 10:14 PM EDT (US)     19 / 36  
The situation in the park is getting out of hand, I'm going to have to postpone the rest of this until it's over.
posted 05-31-02 05:58 PM EDT (US)     20 / 36  
2:55pm, Metaknight's nefarious lair.

:Sir Metaknight, the prisoners are ready.

:excellent. Bring them in.

*prisoners are brought in*

:Welcome to my secret forest lair. You have been taken prisoner, and will be a part of my scheme to hold the world at ransom for [dramatic music]1 million dollars.[/dramatic music]

:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:Fine then, 100 billion dollars.

:You'll never get away with this, and on top of that you'll be sued for copying-

:Silence! You will all be forced to fight my apprentice, Blade Knight, whoever wins can be a part of my plan.

:This doesn't make sense. Why do we have to fight your minion, and what makes you think we'll cooperate with your plan?

:But, I am a generic villain. I don't think.

:So, when do we escape?

:Oh please, I'm not that generic. You won't escape, and even if you do escape my lair, it is surrounded by all kinds of horrendous beasts in the forest. You have no hope for survival, except to cooperate with my scheme.

:I thought it was a plan?

:Shut up.

:I mean really, would it be that hard to at least try to be consistent?

:Oh, shut up.

:You haven't started gloating evilly either.

:I can't beleive you don't shut up.

P.S., the conclusion of Samus and Kirby's fight will be posted shortly.
posted 05-31-02 06:22 PM EDT (US)     21 / 36  
3:06 pm, edge of the forest

And now, the continuation of

Kirby V.S. Samus

*Samus dodges Kirby's ice breath, shooting a final laser bolt at him, Kirby dodges the blast*

Kirby:*uses Cutter attack*

Samus: *counters with Screw Attack*

*Kirby's hit*

Samus:*shoots a missile at Kirby*

Kirby:*turns to stone in order to block the attack*
*attack successfully blocked*

Kirby:*swings a hammer at Samus*

Samus:*dodges*

Kirby: *uses stone attack on Samus*

*Samus is hit*

Samus:*charges her gun*

Kirby:*prepares cutter attack*

Samus:*counters with screw attack*

*Kirby is hit*

Samus:*fires shot at Kirby*

*Kirby dodges*

Kirby:*swings a hammer again*

*Samus is hit*

Samus:*shoots Kirby*

*Kirby is hit, Kirby is wounded*

Samus:*grabs Kirby with grapple beam, throws him into a tree.*

Samus may have gained the upper hand now,and it looks like the battle is proceeding into the forest. This isn't good. Anyways, the rest will be posted later.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 06-23-2002 @ 08:24 PM).]

posted 05-31-02 07:16 PM EDT (US)     22 / 36  
Right when Meta_Knight was rambling about his evil plan and arguing with Lucca,the Hell creatures attacked the outside defensies and where sucsesful,and then ran back into the forest.Then,a big WORMHOLE apeared and an Arch-Vile(Read about him in VOW Park)started resurecting all the dead Pinko Demons and then they all left.

*Hitler walks up*
*Hitler laughs*
*Hitler dies*

Grammar Nazis Beware
posted 06-01-02 00:45 AM EDT (US)     23 / 36  
So, who wants to guess what game the screenshots I used are from?
posted 06-01-02 01:08 AM EDT (US)     24 / 36  
9:48 pm, Metaknight's lair

:Pathetic!

:Indeed. Quite pathetic. Now, let us gloat evilly, whilst the elves prepare my superweapon, with which I shall hold the world at ransom for 100 billio-

*loud crashing noise*

:What was that!?

:Its-a me, Mario!

:Ahahaha! A plumber! A PLUMBER! HAHAHAHA! You can't beat me! You're just a stupid little...

:*shoots a fireball at Metaknight*

:*hit by fireball*Yarr... DIE!*attacks Mario with sword*

:*dodges attack, tornado-stomps Metaknight*

:*mask breaks*Oww....Minion Bladeknight, destroy him! Everyone else, come with me!*Metaknight and co. run off somewhere*

:*slashes at Mario*

:*jumps on Blade Knight*

*after a long battle, Blade Knight is severely wounded, but manages to initiate the castle's self destruct system.*

:AHAHAHA! None of you will ever get out of here alive, now that the self-destruct system has been initiated! MWAHAHAHAHA!

:Oh, that is so cliche.

:What? I thought I killed you!

:We got better.

:And, we want a rematch!

:[the following has been censored for swears, and violence. Leave now before the censors get you too.]

[censored]

[also censored]

[nothing to see here]

[Why are you still reading this?]

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 06-01-2002 @ 01:12 AM).]

posted 06-01-02 04:22 PM EDT (US)     25 / 36  
And then,some creatures from hell attack the fortress and Meta_Knight,and his assistant,while Lucca,Mario,Marle,and Crono escape.The creatures blow up with the fortress

Grammar Nazis Beware
posted 06-01-02 10:11 PM EDT (US)     26 / 36  
6:40 pm, ruins of Metaknight's castle

*watching Metaknight's castle burn*

*amongst the fires, a large ship rose from the castle. It was Metaknight's airship, the Halberd(in Kirby Superstar), somehow he had fixed it, and then it flew off into the south.*

*The team slowly and quietly walk away from the castle, wondering where they are and how they're supposed to get the @#$% out of the forest.*

And now, for the second part of Kirby versus Samus.

6:45 pm, fringes of the forest

#=hit(amount of damage they have, can only take so much)

Samus##
Kirby###

So far, Kirby has taken more hits than Samus.

:*rolls at Kirby*

:*inhales Samus*

*Kirby takes Samus' power, and swallows her, Samus is hit*

Samus####

:*uses Crash ability on Samus, Samus is hit again*

Samus#####

[Protocol '"http' for image URL not supported.]:*shoots Kirby*

*Kirby's hit*

Kirby####

:*splits into 3, shoots cannon at Samus*

*Samus hit*

Samus######

[Protocol '"http' for image URL not supported.]:*preparing to shoot Kirby*

(voice):Its-a me, Mario!

:Hello!

:Mario?

:Yes. Its-a me, Mario.

:What are you doing here?

:I came-a from the castl-a when it-a blew up.
Stop-a this-a fighting at-a once.

:Yes, sir.

:Thats-a better. Now, sit down and I will tell-a you everything that happened.

Mario managed to stop Kirby and Samus from fighting, for now. But they still don't feel like cooperating with eachother, but now that we've met the real leader of the group(Mario), perhaps Kirby and Samus will start getting along, now that Kirby's 'leadership' is no longer needed.
Now, only a few questions remain, such as where is the rest of the team, what is Black Helmet Man up to, how will the mission go now that it's been ruined, and when will I shut up?

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 06-02-2002 @ 05:40 PM).]

posted 06-02-02 03:47 PM EDT (US)     27 / 36  
Sunday, 12:23 pm, edge of the forest

:Mario, where's Luigi?

:I-a don't-a know.

:Anyways, where's everyone else, and how did you escape Metaknight's castle?

:Well-a, we escaped the castle, by running through a long-a corridor, as is-a typical of-a escape scenes. Afterwards-a, the explosions and fire scared-a away-a all the monsters. As for the othersm they're-a over there-a.

:On behalf of the other team members, I just want to say, we quit!

:Why?

:We're tired of taking orders from idiots. This latest plan was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And we nearly got killed, 3 times!!

:So? And it wasn't dumb. It didnt' work because you failed.

:No-a, I agree with the girl. The plan was-a stupid. I am taking charge-a of the operation.

:But...No! Must have power... Power I say! You will not take that away from me! I am Kirby! I am the leader!

:Not-a anymore. I, Mario am-a taking charge-a of the operation. I-a will lead the attack on Black Helmet-a Man's dark fortress, and find out for myself, how he has survived, and what he is up to-a.

:But...I wanna be the... Leader...

:You? You're just a bag of hot air, you couldn't lead sheep.

:Now-a now, you two, no-a more fighting. You will both come-a along on the mission.

:But, we don't know where the fortress is. Kirby's 'plan' failed miserably.

:Luigi-a found it.

:But, you said... How could you know he found it if you don't know where he is?

:Shut up-a you' face!

:Anyways, it's-a time to-a begin the mission-a.

~The story is pretty much finished now, as the main mission will begin. The whole team will venture into Black Helmet Man's fortress, to find out what his nefarious scheme is. TAC will be 'filming' the whole thing, therefor, there is no longer any need for this story. It has pretty much ended.

Not to reveal any spoilers, but the events following the movie will be described here after I have finished it.

But I have not even started making the movie, which will be titled Day of the Penguin, and will not do so for a while. I will send it to the Comp Cinema when it is ready, and will try to make it as different from the other movies as possible. Once again, this story is over for now. I will resume it after the movie, so please, don't try to add to it. Also, the movie will explain Black Helmet Man's scheme, and how he managed to cheat death, twice.

One more time, The End.

Do not try to add to or change the story. It has ended, the movie 'Day of the Penguin' will be the true conclusion.

I apologize that the ending wasn't particularly dynamic, spectacular or exciting, but it isn't really the ending. The move I'm planning will be the true ending.

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 06-02-2002 @ 03:52 PM).]

posted 06-02-02 05:02 PM EDT (US)     28 / 36  
Make-a shure to include-a the hellians in the movie-a!

Grammar Nazis Beware
posted 06-11-02 00:06 AM EDT (US)     29 / 36  
Bump

Yes, I have a reason for bumping this back up to the top.

And yes, the reason is secret.

posted 06-20-02 03:19 PM EDT (US)     30 / 36  
Bravo! This was a great story and vey creative! All the mini-pics gave it a lot of character and made it fun to read! I especially enjoyed the "play-by-play" of Kirby vs. Samus.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Hall of Wonders - Role Playing & Creative Writing » Operation Unnessecarilly Complicated
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames