Issue 1, vol. 1:Xpect the unXpected

BTOOIC forums, sometime during the day

: Hey guysh! I have powersh!

: lol your MOM has powers!

: COOL!!!

: He's a mutant! Get him!

: lol your MOM's a mutant!

: GRR! Kill the mutant!

: What my colleague means is, it's not safe here! Come with us if you want to live!

: Might ash *hic* well. Not like I have anyshing better to do. *hic*

*cut to next scene*

An old dirt road that looks like nobody's set foot on it for years

: sho, where are we going exactly?

: It's quite simple, really. You see, though long thought to be fiction, mutants really are real. The BTOOIC discovered this, and secretly, Swolte built a haven for mutants. We should be there by now.

: Hmm... The shign reads...

Quote:

Professor Swolte's TOP SECRET school for training mutant scum

: Ish all that really nesheshary?

: What sign?
Anyways, lets go inside.

The secret mansion for training mutants, main room

: TDK? You're a mutant? Well, what's your power, then?

: Well, actually I-

:But I'm getting ahead of myself. Many of us are secretly mutants, we have powers that normal people don't and such. I try to teach that we must only use our powers to prevent forest fires, and take a bite out of crime. However, there are other mutants who don't exactly share this idea. They're the bad guys and we fight them from time to time. Now, gather around, everyone. It's introduction time again.

*they go to a room that resembles a support group, everyone else is sitting in chairs shaped in a circle*

: ED found another mutant. Good. I was beginning to get a little bored.

: lol your MOM's bored!

: The one who interrupted me is named 'Random'. He can randomly turn into anyone who'se ever posted in the old KoRT forum, but as a result, nobody knows who he really is.

:We don't care, either. Another one of Random's 'powers' is that he can't talk, save for making 'your mom' jokes. Now, let the introductions begin!

:I cnat splel.

: I break copyrights.

: I am zee pzychiatrizt. I can tell if you are inzane, or juzt ztupid. I alzo talk vit' 'Z' instead of 'Z*'
*s

: Ah pity da foo' who uses other peoples' characters without their permission!

: That's it, Psy. You've gone too far. *whistles*

*four mushroom thingies walk into the room, and they sing:*
: Oompa loompa doompa dee do!

:I've got a perfect puzzle for you!

: Oompa loompa doompa da dee!

: If you are wise you will listen to me!

:What do you get when you rip off others' work?

: Many would say that it makes you a

JERK!!

: Copying's fine when it's once in a while

: But plagiarism's bad and it's hardly worth-while.

: If you are cre-a-tive, you will go far.

: You will live in happiness too, like the Oompa Loompa doompa dee do!

: Doompa dee do!

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 05-15-2003 @ 06:02 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-16-03 03:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 18  
Woohooo! My first major role!

Great work...yeah!

*is overwhelmed with joy...*

-Everything is expendable when it comes to survival and victory-
Lord Galmķrėgon of the High Elves, self-dedicated-wannabe-defender of everything he likes, including (but not limited to) the BTOOIC and also 13th warrior/member of the same BTOOIC

[This message has been edited by ElvenDefender (edited 05-16-2003 @ 03:37 PM).]

posted 05-21-03 01:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 18  
Well, at least one person liked it. I guess that's a start.

Anyways, I only have a vague idea of where to go next, so here's a useless bio instead:

Useless Bio #1

Name:unknown
Superhero name:Random
Hair:random
Eyes:random
Shoe size:random
Powers:able to transform into anyone whose posted in the archived Knights of the Round Table(KoRT) forum at will(or randomly, nobody really knows), as a side effect of this, nobody knows who he really is. Incapable of intelligent speech, his vocabulary is limited to various 'your mom' jokes.
IQ:nonexistant

posted 07-02-03 06:28 AM EDT (US)     3 / 18  
All I can say is "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
posted 07-02-03 02:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18  
Errrrrr... how to put this?... hmmmmmmmmm...
Interesting...

"The intensity, the aggression, the hatred. You could just hear a lead singer scream at the top of his lungs. I felt that way. I wanted to smash things."
-Kurt Cobain
My Rock Forums
posted 07-10-03 06:37 AM EDT (US)     5 / 18  
aw i wanted to know what his power wash... i mean was. Being permanently intoxicated?

Last seen 31/01/2005...
"Without free speech no search for truth is possible... no discovery of truth is useful... Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech. The abuse dies in a day, but the denial slays the life of the people, and entombs the hope of the race."
-Charles Bradlaugh
It's not like you can have crap and opposite crap (anticrap as it were) and make no crap. Instead, the crap builds up and causes an abundance of crap.
-Spitfire
posted 07-11-03 05:53 PM EDT (US)     6 / 18  
Hehehe. Oompa Loompa song. 8)!

I squee'd like a fangirl when the Frostlings were announced for AoW3. True story.
posted 07-11-03 11:11 PM EDT (US)     7 / 18  
very funny cynon

Vaiyo A-O
A Home Va Ya Ray
Vaiyo A-Rah
Jerhume Brunnen G
posted 07-15-03 05:33 PM EDT (US)     8 / 18  
I knew the BTOOIC wasn't all useless. This is actually amusing.

- All you need is love -

The Wizards of Creation

posted 08-19-03 05:53 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18  
Where does THIS come from, all of a sudden? Never saw it too.. (QE didn't bump it!).
Hmmm, quite funny actually..

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 08-19-03 05:27 PM EDT (US)     10 / 18  
That is me, right? The nameless guy with the pointy hat? Right?

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 08-19-03 05:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 18  
Hmm... If this thread is here now, does that mean Unnessecerilly Complicated(sp?) is too?
posted 08-19-03 05:38 PM EDT (US)     12 / 18  

Quote:

That is me, right? The nameless guy with the pointy hat? Right?

Hmmmmm, I thought that was ElvenDefender. Aren't you being the one with the single line in the beginning saying: "He's a mutant! Get him!" ?

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 08-19-03 05:42 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18  
No, that's Luke(as in Luke_SkyWalker55; and he probably would say something like that if mutants were real).

I used the same smilies that everyone else(read:TDK and KK) uses for forum movies.

Except for the oompa loompas being the mushroom thingies. They never appear in the movies.

Edit:two smilies aren't working... And I know which ones too...

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 08-19-2003 @ 05:44 PM).]

posted 08-19-03 06:42 PM EDT (US)     14 / 18  
I believe that guy with the pointy hat is me! I was sooo satisfied with my own performance

Look Falagar, I know which one is you (I think). You're the red cross (one of the smilies who doesn't work) that can't spell! The link of that one is: http://home.earthlink.net/~tdknight/movies/1_falagar.gif(didn't bother to make a "real" link because it is obviously not working). As you can see, it is named 1_falagar.gif, so I would guess that would be you

psy, Operation Unecessarily Complicated is still in the Hall

-Everything is expendable when it comes to survival and victory-
Lord Galmķrėgon of the High Elves, self-dedicated-wannabe-defender of everything he likes, including (but not limited to) the BTOOIC and also 13th warrior/member of the same BTOOIC

[This message has been edited by ElvenDefender (edited 08-19-2003 @ 06:47 PM).]

posted 08-21-03 11:31 AM EDT (US)     15 / 18  
If Falagar is the missing guy, who is then ?

The second missing smiley isn't hard to guess though. Right Psy?

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 08-21-03 12:14 PM EDT (US)     16 / 18  
That is Iznoghoud!

He revealed himself here, emprisoning Draco. Too bad those smileys moved and we get the green bloked ones..

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 08-21-2003 @ 12:15 PM).]

posted 08-21-03 01:13 PM EDT (US)     17 / 18  

Quote:

I believe that guy with the pointy hat is me! I was sooo satisfied with my own performance

I ment the wizard, which turned out to be Iz (I borrowed [read: stole] that smiley from him once)

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?

[This message has been edited by Falagar (edited 08-21-2003 @ 01:15 PM).]

posted 08-21-03 02:27 PM EDT (US)     18 / 18  
you mean the guy who wants to be sultan instead of the sultan?
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Valley of Wonders - Community Forum » X-Persons
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames