You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: )-( First Conflict SM Edition (Sap-Unn-Eng-Fub)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 05-14-08 06:15 AM EDT (US)   
In 965 LIR, Humans first entreated Lord Inioch for refuge in his kingdom. The Keepers welcomed Humans, convincing Inioch to grant them the Grey River Basin. Within the year, Humans had settled there with remarkable ease. Some closest to Inioch feared the power of these newcomers. Orcs and Goblins, led by a secret faction of Inioch's Court, rallied, eager to destroy. Discovering the plot, the Keepers warned agents in nearby Elf and Halfling settlements, hoping they might keep the peace. Should war break out, who would the Humans blame and how would they view this "First Conflict"?

===========
Turn order:

Sapphoenix: Elves
Unnapu: Orcs
Enginerd: Halflings
Fubarno: Goblins

All the wizards are assigned conqueror as wizard skill.
All house rules applied
Surrender off
Outpost off
No AI wizard

#Call hero spell not allowed
#The starting hero and the ones you enlist during the game are all you have, so take good care of them!
#Every sign in the game means it. If you don't follow it, you might have to pay dearly or reward your opponent.
#I changed one element in this second PBEM to see how different the game can go.

===========
First turn sent to Sapphoenix!

Thanks for participating ! Good game everyone ! Give me feedback either in this game or by email.

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!
Replies:
posted 01-17-09 01:47 PM EDT (US)     121 / 142  
Halflings

Rats.... dran dragon hatchlings killed a few scouts trying to get back to my border.... where the chess match continues with the goblins (but we think we're getting worn down ).

Orcs are hovering out there.... biding their time to attack. Hmmmm... must come up with plan (but what!)
posted 02-03-09 01:17 AM EDT (US)     122 / 142  
The orcs and I meet at close quarters. I wanted the recruit site and I got there first. I lay out my new phylosophy towards the halflings; live and let live.

Sorry for the delay. I played most of the turn when I first got it and then forgot to finish it. Thanks for the reminders Enginerd. TS to Unnapu.

Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it. - Vaclav Havel
Download these maps I have made...
Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 02-03-09 09:49 PM EDT (US)     123 / 142  
Orcs -

The new philosophy of the Goblins "live and let live", apparently means: "I will enter your land with spies and cross the borders we had agreed without a war declaration".

TS

Use a password in your PBEM games, and contact the Game Password Keepers.
posted 02-06-09 10:09 PM EDT (US)     124 / 142  
Halflings

Live and let live.... well... that sounds reasonable enough to me (since we're the weakest right now).... I guess that means I'll focus on the orcs for awhile and let the goblins... do their thing.

Attack! (well... it was only a small victory but it felt good.... the tidal wave approaches )
posted 02-07-09 00:44 AM EDT (US)     125 / 142  
The cold war is on - well it's still hot between orcs and halflings.

Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it. - Vaclav Havel
Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 02-09-09 01:07 PM EDT (US)     126 / 142  
Orcs -

Halflings and Goblins have a tacit agreement, they are not attacking each other structures or units.
Croyek is spying my land with concealed units...

I was, simply, forced to declare war to the Goblins.

TS

Restart Message explained by email.
Application opened at: 10:44:34 PM
Error during FX Update
System Time Error - Restart AoW2
Application closed at: 10:50:03 PM (2 errors)

posted 02-16-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     127 / 142  
Halflings

Well... we continue to bother the orcs where we can... and we continue to play nice with the goblins.
posted 02-21-09 11:46 PM EDT (US)     128 / 142  
I have the turn and am working on it. Some mistakes made due to a mouse problem and I need to see if I can salvage the turn. The mouse would double click and move my forces even though it was unintended. I rebooted and it seems to have resolved the problem. Strange...

Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 02-28-09 06:22 PM EDT (US)     129 / 142  
Found this one in the third page of threads and decided tu 'bump' it to the front

posted 03-08-09 08:21 PM EDT (US)     130 / 142  
Again, sorry for the delay. A couple units inadvertantly moved to the wrong spot when my mouse was acting up, but I opened and finished the turn today.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The orcs landed a war band upon my shores after their declaration of war. I gathered what forces I could, sank their boats and then landed behind them to attack and destroy them.

Meanwhile, a powerful hero with his ship and glutton sail underground and appear to threaten my home. I hurriedly gather what forces I can for this threat.

ts to Unnapu

Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 03-12-09 01:25 PM EDT (US)     131 / 142  
Couldn't remember my exact plans, so I moved with caution here and there.

TS

posted 03-13-09 06:35 PM EDT (US)     132 / 142  
Halflings

Well... we spot a couple beetles...
posted 03-24-09 11:55 PM EDT (US)     133 / 142  
Orcs -

No battles, only movement.
Halflings and Goblins are advancing toward my positions.

TS

posted 03-28-09 10:46 PM EDT (US)     134 / 142  
Halflings

Not much to report... expect more contact with the orcs... soon enough.
posted 04-01-09 00:58 AM EDT (US)     135 / 142  
My gobo's advance next to a stack of orc forces.

Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 04-03-09 10:31 PM EDT (US)     136 / 142  
Orcs -

A bunch of goblins fell today under the sword of my heroes.

TS

posted 04-05-09 09:47 AM EDT (US)     137 / 142  
Halflings

well... we see some more orcs out there (and they killed several of our scouts too )

We'll try and bother them the next few days but those gluttons are likely to bother me more than we bother them
posted 05-07-09 07:53 PM EDT (US)     138 / 142  
Orcs -

We wont be able to resist for much longer the forces of Croyek and Hannibal combined, but, we will do our bets.

TS

Restart message explained in the news thread many days ago.

posted 05-22-09 10:47 AM EDT (US)     139 / 142  
ts...

things heating up with the orcs... big battles expected.
posted 07-19-09 03:57 PM EDT (US)     140 / 142  
Hello, I'd like to sub Unnapu. I understand that his position is dire.
That's good, I'll have to give the best I can.

Spell check failed - not enough mana
posted 08-10-09 03:20 PM EDT (US)     141 / 142  
Oleg123, unfortunately I believe this game is dead: with both Unnapu and Fubarno out of the picture, Sapphoenix and Enginerd shouldn't come here so often to answer your offer...
posted 08-11-09 03:04 PM EDT (US)     142 / 142  
Yes, unfortunately this game appears dead. There were only three of us left (Unnapu, Fubarno, me) but Fubarno has been missing for awhile and the turn is with him. Sorry I didn't check earlier.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » )-( First Conflict SM Edition (Sap-Unn-Eng-Fub)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames