EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Philla007

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: EEH Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 21  Next Page »
posted 03-26-09 09:04 PM EDT (US)   

The Evolva was going strong. Insults abound, a bit of nationalism here and there, Banned posting fricking huge ass images and otherwise nonsensical posts, and the POPE-O-MATIC violating Arvy left and right. Sails watched over it, glorious in his power. Little did he know, though, that trouble lay over the horizon, that amidst them all...

Time: Night 4

Lynch: 4

Account List

1. ABUser
2. Julius
3. The Rotmeister
4. The FoO
5. Dunc
6. Nacht

Dead:

1. Maeg (Scud - Witty Vigilante - Town)
2. Catabre (Roxas - Masonic Gay (Roleblocker) - Town)
3. Blatant (Pope - Semi-Stone Secret Semi-Day Iron Serial Rapist)
4. President Ashrzr (Ashrzr - Forgetful President - Town)
5. Blatantly Number 2 (TBK - Abused Whore - Town)
6. GodSailing (Sails - Masonic Semi-Iron God - Town)

Parole List:

Rules:

• Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, though a mod will be asked to read your edit history. but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote me!
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

Special Mechanic:

Posting

Every night, you may choose to spend the next day on vacation from EEH. This will protect you from kills that night and lynches the next day, but you can't post or make a night action. There is a 50% chance that you will be able to post, but with a post restriction.

My email: ash.win.13@hotmail.com

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 07-03-2009 @ 01:29 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-26-09 09:06 PM EDT (US)     1 / 611  
A dark cold swept over the EEH forums... He could feel it. He savored the taste of blood.

It is Night 0.
Please send all night actions to ash.win.13@hotmail.com
You have 48 hours.

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 03-28-09 03:23 PM EDT (US)     2 / 611  
Let's all club Brit for not sending an action yet. *clubs*

|
posted 03-28-09 03:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 611  
*loiters*

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
posted 03-28-09 04:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 611  
So the Brit has a night action. Good to know.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 03-28-09 05:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 611  
It's an Arvedui Mafia. EVERYONE HAS A NIGHT ACTION

EDIT: For those who don't know - I hate Vanilla Townies, I never put them in my games. So, ergo, everyone has a night action. Every. One.

So ABU, it seems I didn't give crucial info away.

|

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 03-28-2009 @ 05:24 PM).]

posted 03-28-09 05:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 611  
Even mafia goons? Damn I thought I was the only host who gave everyone in the mafia night actions.

EE forever
posted 03-28-09 05:29 PM EDT (US)     7 / 611  
It's my first mafia where even mafia goons have night actions. That way, the mafia still has some tricks up its sleeve. It's my new plan of action - multiple semi-iron/iron roles, killing roles with chances of failure, more roles that give post restrictions or delayed kills. Wait for Doctor Who Mafia.

EDIT: I need to make a future mafia with enablers. Hrm...

|

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 03-28-2009 @ 05:30 PM).]

posted 03-28-09 05:45 PM EDT (US)     8 / 611  
Oh goodness. Julius shield your eyes!

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
posted 03-28-09 05:58 PM EDT (US)     9 / 611  
I've been giving every player power roles since the beginning of time.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 03-28-09 06:09 PM EDT (US)     10 / 611  

|
posted 03-28-09 06:30 PM EDT (US)     11 / 611  
Oh goodness. Julius shield your eyes!
Too late, I'm overcome with morbid fascination.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
posted 03-28-09 07:21 PM EDT (US)     12 / 611  
"Who's posting today?!" cried Sails. He could feel something was wrong. He could smell it in the air.

The cries came out, one by one. "Here!" cried the forummers, showing that they were still alive. But Sails saw something amiss. Someone...

"Where's Ashrzr?!" he shouted at the top of his voice. His suspicions just might be confirmed.

The manhunt was on. Through every thread, behind every post, in every forum they searched, but no body was found, Ashrzr simply had gone missing. The only hint were the skid marks of a van on a corner of a road. A laugh came from the group, but its source could not be identified. Someone was happy that Ashrzr was gone...

As they searched for his body, a confirmation that he was gone, other sights awaited them, strange and curious. Maeg lay on his bed, groaning in pain, bleeding. They could not find out why. In another room, they found two whores, naked together, exhausted from sex. Oddly enough, though, three dildos were found for the two of them. They had lacked one of their own.

And yet, no one was dead. No one had been laid to waste. They were all still alive. And Ashrzr? Who knew. Would he come back soon...

It is Day 1.
No one has died.
Please send all actions to ash.win.13@hotmail.com

FYI: All names occurring in write-ups refer to the actual players unless otherwise stated.

|
posted 03-28-09 07:34 PM EDT (US)     13 / 611  
Dildos and whores? Really now...
posted 03-28-09 08:04 PM EDT (US)     14 / 611  
eneb otlom otnes im non ?ongab li è'vod ,isucs im

posted 03-28-09 08:18 PM EDT (US)     15 / 611  
Is that...is that French...but backwards?

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
posted 03-28-09 08:29 PM EDT (US)     16 / 611  
!onailatI !onailatI

posted 03-28-09 09:13 PM EDT (US)     17 / 611  
Alright, so, through the use of Text Reverse and Free Translations, I got:
you excuse me, where è the bath? I do not feel me a lot well
Italian! Italian!
Hope those sites make your life a little easier, ABU. That post restriction sucks worse than the one I gave Cal in TTT.

posted 03-28-09 09:14 PM EDT (US)     18 / 611  
I'm sure it's not French. French I could help you guys with. Italian, eh? We wouldn't happen to have an Italian speaker, would we? And I'm curious, do the name sin the writup refer to people or roles?

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
posted 03-28-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     19 / 611  
I expected whores, but not dildos.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 03-28-09 09:56 PM EDT (US)     20 / 611  
You should expect the unexpected when Arvedui hosts.

So then, does anyone know anything about what happened last night? Ashrzr seems to have gone missing. That could mean he's not allowed to post today, or perhaps he chose to take a vacation? The writeup seemed slightly ominous for a vacaition though. And Maeg seems to have been attacked somehow. Thoughts?

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 03-28-09 10:13 PM EDT (US)     21 / 611  
FYI: All names occurring in write-ups refer to the actual players unless otherwise stated.
That help, Maeg?
POPE-O-MATIC violating Arvy left and right
I'm guessing Maeg was violated by the Pope-O-Matic. As for Ashrzr...no idea. Perhaps he was kidnapped. I seem to remember DUST used to kidnap people with vans. So maybe Ashrzr was kidnapped by DUST. However, since DUST didn't kill Ashrzr, I'm not sure whether this kidnapping would make DUST town or some sort of scum. In a mafia like this, I can see it as likely being either.

posted 03-28-09 10:25 PM EDT (US)     22 / 611  
And I'm curious, do the name sin the writup refer to people or roles?
I did write that in the write up, at the end.

|

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 03-28-2009 @ 10:30 PM).]

posted 03-28-09 10:29 PM EDT (US)     23 / 611  
Alright, so, through the use of Text Reverse and Free Translations, I got:
Use Google's translation tools, they translate better.

|
posted 03-28-09 10:38 PM EDT (US)     24 / 611  
I'm guessing Maeg was violated by the Pope-O-Matic. As for Ashrzr...no idea. Perhaps he was kidnapped. I seem to remember DUST used to kidnap people with vans. So maybe Ashrzr was kidnapped by DUST. However, since DUST didn't kill Ashrzr, I'm not sure whether this kidnapping would make DUST town or some sort of scum. In a mafia like this, I can see it as likely being either.
Spot on. I just wish he'd used more lube. Oh the pain! Anyway, I think Arvy said that this game he was handing to a lot of killing roles with low chances of success along with lots of protective roles. So I imagine that's what happened. Because if the only effects of the pope-o-matic are the one I'm feeling, he has a pretty lame role. Then again he could be a roleblocker as well.

Maegereg
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
posted 03-29-09 00:13 AM EDT (US)     25 / 611  
Use Google's translation tools, they translate better.
If you would be kind enough to not post something that could point one way or another towards confirming somebody's role and/or post restriction, that would be great.
posted 03-29-09 07:16 AM EDT (US)     26 / 611  
.emrone oge nu ah yvrA emoc ,etnetop etnemlaer àras iudevrA id erettarac li ah euqnuihc e aifam al etnemlibaborp ais EREVLOP id liw li ehc oderc E .enoizirtser aim al odnamrefnoc àtem al rep itnemaizargnir i ìs aM .odnof ous li us atittobmi arpac anu ereva rep atirem yvrA'L .iam eroiggep olap id enoizirtser aL

posted 03-29-09 07:19 AM EDT (US)     27 / 611  
.otseuq ocudart ol etnecaf ,opmet ortsov li aneppa otacerps oh ,ahaH

posted 03-29-09 10:25 AM EDT (US)     28 / 611  
Right. Translations.
The restriction of the worst post ever. The Arvy deserves to have a goat on his padded bottom. But yes thanks for confirming my mid restriction. And I believe that the wil of dust is probably the Mafia and who has the character of Arvedui is really powerful, as Arvy has a huge ego.
Haha, I just wasted your time, making him translate it.
Screw you too ABU.

Maegereg
Free Kenan
posted 03-29-09 10:29 AM EDT (US)     29 / 611  
?ecnarolf esrof onussen puhctek onussen ìs iam regrubmah'l ìsoc onussen ehc òic osnes onussen acram al àreredised asolep esarf atseuq noN

.etnemlautta otroppar odnama ehc nu ah geaM e eM

posted 03-29-09 11:52 AM EDT (US)     30 / 611  
?ecnarolf esrof onussen puhctek onussen ìs iam regrubmah'l ìsoc onussen ehc òic osnes onussen acram al àreredised asolep esarf atseuq noN
Nou hairy want this sentence make any sense what so no one ever hamburger ketchup yes none none perhaps Florance?
.etnemlautta otroppar odnama ehc nu ah geaM e eM
Me and Maeg has a loving relationship that currently

What the hell ABU.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 21  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » EEH Mafia - Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames