Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: REAL Member Of The Month: May 2010
posted 31 May 2010 12:54 PM EDT (US)   
Some people believe that a .gif image can't win member of the month. Reasons like "it's not alive" and "DO ME!" were held to deaf ears, until Yeebaagooon started shouting and words like "permanent ban" started being used. Personally I didn't think he would take the comments on his ego in the previous interview that hard.

So without further Ado the REAL MoTM for May, Blatant7.

It's Blatent7! Orange Seraph Glow not shown.

Out Reach: Hello Blatant7 are you ready to begin?

Blatant7: Sure am. You're referring to my massage, I hope.

Out Reach: Also sorry about the cat yesterday.

Blatant7: No worries, I am a huge fan of cats. I much prefer them to dogs, who are in general filthy and evil things. Sure, they seem cute at first, but when you turn your back they'll possess your face. Kinda like chipmunks.

Blatant7 is man enough to post baby pictures. Is he now manlier than the Internet??

Out Reach: Anyway... fancy some real questions?

Blatant7: I suppose so, if you're into that kind of thing.

Out Reach: Why are there 7 of you?

Blatant7: Hold up, you call this a real question? Every fool knows that I used to be Blatant1, but a rather nasty accident with a copying machine produced who you see before you today.

Out Reach: Please provide us with the presumably incredible tale of how you rose into a moderation position. Preferably in the form of an Iambic pentameter.

Blatant7: Well, I was born into a poor family in Southwest England. We had nothing but the clothes on our backs, and our wits. Every day I would fight off looters and other dark creatures of the underworld, protecting my family. In doing so, I become strong - stronger than most of you can ever hope to be. Eventually however, the time came when my enemies were too great in number. Taking my family, I fled to the west coast and plunged into the frigid waters, intent on escaping to America. I swam the entire way underwater, my family on my back, without ever coming up for breath. Along the way, I fought off sea monsters, pirates, and a shitload of Tentacool. When I finally arrived in America three years later, I recounted my tale to the first person I saw. This person happened to be Zen. He was so impressed by my courage and bravery that he fell on his knees and begged me to staff at HeavenGames. Being a gentleman of the finest quality, I accepted. Thus began my long and prosperous career at HG.

Blatant7 rising to his new post.

Out Reach: The one question everyone at AoMH wants to know is: Will there be cyclops in dawn of fantasy, and if so will it be possible to "ROFLPWN" the developers with 100 of them?

Blatant7: No cyclops as of yet, but there are ogres. Though one can certainly make a mod that adds cyclops to the game. As for "ROFLPWN"ing the devs, you'll have to get through me first. And that won't be easy.

Out Reach: In a similar line, the people of AoMH want to know if we will have to fight Chuck Liddell for a working copy of dawn of fantasy?

Blatant7: While some patients have reported being FULL OF DEMENTED ANGRY, the chances of being afflicted with this condition are relatively low. Warning: do not attempt to fight Chuck Liddell if you are nursing, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant.

Out Reach: In a similar line, in your opinion who would win a fight between Shanks and Papaya?

Blatant7: Hmm, tough one. While Shanks is part of the FMT, Papaya is an amazingly rich source of proteolytic enzymes, which enable the digestion of protein. I'll have to plead the fifth on this one.

Blatant7 is watching you.

Out Reach: Wait... WHY THE HELL DO YOU COME TO AOMH?

Blatant7: I've asked myself this question many times, and never found a logical answer. But on a serious note, all the mods here are awesome, and the members are too. Until they post, that is. (Dammit, once again I've failed to stay serious)

Out Reach: What is your average day like?

Blatant7: I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy around 8:00 every day. Tennis practice is from 9-10:30, after which I'll come home, eat breakfast, shower, and head to school around 1:00. Yeah, my school starts at 1:00, thanks to my high school gym collapsing and us having to share the middle school. Sleeping in is great, but getting home from school at 8:00 each evening sucks donkey balls. Summer approaches quickly however, and I'll enjoy doing nothing all day. Until I get bored, which usually happens on the third day of summer.

Out Reach: anything else you want to say to the people of AoMH?

Blatant7: You guys are all awesome, and make me proud to staff at HG. Keep on doing the cool shit you guys do, and I'll be a happy camper.

Blatant7 is cooler then the Fonz in Antartica.

the orange is off I know >> I can't find the BB code for the right color.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
Replies:
posted 31 May 2010 12:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
Gratz Blatant
First post!

@Reach: Use this HTML for the right orange: <span class="screenname seraph>Blatant7</span>

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."

[This message has been edited by WRP_Beater (edited 05-31-2010 @ 01:05 PM).]

posted 31 May 2010 04:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
Enough jokes, who's the REAL member of the month?

jk, GRATZ BALATNT!

Winner of the AoMH Screenshot Tournament IV
Some of my cinematics: Vinland Saga Dies Irae (Day of Wrath) The Bow of Odysseus The Final Destination of Alexander the Great
posted 01 June 2010 00:19 AM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
posted 01 June 2010 08:56 AM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
posted 01 June 2010 10:33 AM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
haahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gratz blatant
posted 01 June 2010 10:50 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
Nice one Blatant
posted 01 June 2010 09:26 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Thanks guys. You can tell they've finally run out of eligible candidates.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 01 June 2010 10:41 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
Nonsense. If they had run out of eligible candidates, they'd be electing mods as MoTM.
Oh wait....

Congratulations Blatant number seven!
posted 02 June 2010 07:17 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
I was going to post a picture off google images saying congratulations but google is being gay.

CONGRATULATIONS!

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 03 June 2010 09:43 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
Congrats, BlatantVII. The Barney theme suits you well.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 03 June 2010 01:22 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Tennis! *High fives Blatant* FTW :P. I got MVP from my school, but didn't have much competition. Eh. Anyways, you get my blessings for playing the most awesome sport in the world. Very well done that

My heavens:

DoFH
AoMH

"Imageshack is the tool of satan. Never use it under any circumstances."~Yeebaagooon
Visit my first hosted competition at DoFH
[img]http://elpea.net/hg/upload/upload/1242700941dofh3.jpg[/img]
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » REAL Member Of The Month: May 2010
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames