Please login or register

Mod Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Compilation of lists
posted 11-12-07 05:33 PM CT (US)   
I have compiled every single useful (for modpacking/data editing) list I could find into a single Excel file. The following lists were included:

For GENIED:
Resource List by scenario_t_c
Garrison type list by scenario_t_c
Resource list by scenario_t_c
Resource/Civil Header list by scenario_t_c
Graphic slot list by scenario_t_c
Unit class list by scenario_t_c
Terrain Restriction list by scenario_t_c
Dead units and projectiles by Cesar Bernardi

For language.dll editing:
Empty String Slots by Cesar Bernardi

For MODPACK STUDIO
Modpack Sound Resource List by zyxomma100
SLP List by ca_aok (AFAIK, the most recent)

Those were all the lists I could find. If there's anything missing, I'll gladly add it if asked to.

It'll soon be available in the Blacksmith. Meanwhile:
External link (219.93 KB - *.zip file)

A note to everyone: I have submited this file to the Blacksmith. However, I've updated it since then. I plan to update the Blacksmith file as soon as it's made available.

[This message has been edited by Cesar Bernardi (edited 11-21-2007 @ 10:40 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-12-07 10:23 PM CT (US)     1 / 16  
http://www.mediafire.comis a good file host. BUt yeah uping it to the blacksmith is good to because media fire files expire after a while.
posted 11-12-07 10:33 PM CT (US)     2 / 16  
Uploaded. Link available on the topic post. Thanks qaz.
posted 11-21-07 10:39 PM CT (US)     3 / 16  
Bump.

So, it's been more than a week since I submited the file to the Blacksmith... anyway, until it's up, here's an updated version.
posted 11-23-07 02:19 PM CT (US)     4 / 16  
Really, really useful compilation of lists. Thanks, Cesar.
posted 11-29-07 04:19 AM CT (US)     5 / 16  
Thanks for your list, it finally let me increase the too low food amount in fish traps! You have really made my day!
posted 11-29-07 01:22 PM CT (US)     6 / 16  
Thanks for the comments so far. However, it's been 17 days since I sent this to the Blacksmith, and still nothing. What the f*ck is going on?!

Sorry Shadowflare for cursing in your forum, but I have contacted the Blacksmith mods and got no answers so far
posted 12-18-07 10:42 AM CT (US)     7 / 16  
Long ago I had finished a CHUN4 list, which I thought was uploaded, but it seems like not the case. Also there is a renewed resource list, which IIRC only owned by not more than 7 people.

Member of Tsunami Studios
Scenario T.C.: “Yes, the traitors can’t be terminated.”
Richard Ames: “Scenario_t_c should take care of them in a succinct but humorous fashion.”
Don Jorge de Leon: “Ave Trisolo! Vive Trisolo!”
posted 12-18-07 11:32 AM CT (US)     8 / 16  
I'm gonna use this opportunity to ask for your permission to use the lists, t_c. You see, Tanneur denied the file into the Blacksmith claiming that I should have consulted the authors previously (he's right).

Anyway, I wasn't able to reach anyone yet (coincidentally, all authors were away from the forums...). But given your sudden reappearance...
posted 12-18-07 11:34 AM CT (US)     9 / 16  
Feel free to use them. You may also want to update the resource list with the information I have just posted in SD.

My reappearance always infers the end of a university semester.

Richard Ames: “Scenario_t_c should take care of them in a succinct but humorous fashion.”

[This message has been edited by Trisolo (edited 12-18-2007 @ 11:35 AM).]

posted 12-18-07 04:48 PM CT (US)     10 / 16  
TC, you are back!! Man, you really need to check the Scenario Design forum and look at my thread there!
posted 12-19-07 01:42 AM CT (US)     11 / 16  
Yeah I have read the main thread, good to see you back on business. I haven't finished reading the replies though.

posted 12-19-07 03:45 AM CT (US)     12 / 16  
Thanks, very useful to me as I am just starting out modding/dat editing.

Jatayu O===|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/
`
Battle of Saraighat, 1671|Atlantis, the Lost Realm|AOE Roman Modpack|My profile
ि
StormWind Studios
posted 12-19-07 11:49 AM CT (US)     13 / 16  
Trisolo, somehow I cannot find your thread about resources at SD?! What's its name?

uh, something isn't right here... anyway, my World War 3 Mod for AOKTC can be downloaded at www.box.net/shared/bvrxatdsoj but the remainder of my signature seems to be gone for good...
let's see whether I can make my campaigns visible here (they only work with my mod) http://www.box.net/shared/48xmrzdu94 http://www.box.net/shared/xl9rtl5k17well, it seems to work!
posted 12-19-07 01:05 PM CT (US)     14 / 16  
Resource list?

Anyway, the link is in the topic post.
posted 12-19-07 10:05 PM CT (US)     15 / 16  
That's the "New Trigger with AoKTS Guide". What I had added to the data_aok.xml is the new resource list. (It is a shame that I forget some of the abbreviations' meaning, and they were written by myself...)

posted 12-21-07 04:35 AM CT (US)     16 / 16  
Thanks! As for the abbreviations, don't worry about it, the list is very useful as it is.

uh, something isn't right here... anyway, my World War 3 Mod for AOKTC can be downloaded at www.box.net/shared/bvrxatdsoj but the remainder of my signature seems to be gone for good...
let's see whether I can make my campaigns visible here (they only work with my mod) http://www.box.net/shared/48xmrzdu94 http://www.box.net/shared/xl9rtl5k17well, it seems to work!
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Mod Design and Discussion » Compilation of lists
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames