You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Splash Splash XXXVII - AoKH Gazette Times Weekly
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
posted 07-26-10 10:25 AM CT (US)   

Past editions:

Morgoth Bauglir/Quaazi - BORINGMETAL HEADTWAT
Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.

[This message has been edited by morgoth bauglir (edited 02-17-2011 @ 10:18 AM).]

Replies:
posted 07-26-10 10:28 AM CT (US)     1 / 2513  
ebin röll

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 07-26-10 10:39 AM CT (US)     2 / 2513  
Well this beats the hell out of my idea.
posted 07-26-10 10:42 AM CT (US)     3 / 2513  
Ha ha, you all get to look at my very, very, VERY sexy arse and slender wrists for the next 2,500 post.

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 07-26-10 11:00 AM CT (US)     4 / 2513  
You forgot to add a drummer to the band *shows drumsticks*

Retired, old and senile.

Thread Destroyer of April 09 - Popeychops
I was jealous of your guitars at first. Now I'm jealous of your awesome room. Jerk. :(
And it's on a friggin towel? so you're WIPING YOURSELF DOWN WITH SEXY WOMEN AFTER SHOWERS?! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER OF AWESOME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? - Aro
posted 07-26-10 11:03 AM CT (US)     5 / 2513  
*Grabs post 5*
posted 07-26-10 11:33 AM CT (US)     6 / 2513  
you all get to look at my very, very, VERY sexy arse and slender wrists for the next 2,500 post.
That was your arse? I could have sworn that was just a pothole in the road.
posted 07-26-10 11:40 AM CT (US)     7 / 2513  
You forgot to add a drummer to the band *shows drumsticks*
Pop rock bands dont have drummers. They have drum machines. That goes pst-bum-POOF-bum-pst-bum-POOF-bum-pst-bum-POOF-bum-pst-bum-taka-taka-DISH.

Huidin's Belief - The Siege (4.4) - 2475 - Birth Of The Uruk-Hai (4.1) (Best Sound of 2008)
Signature currently under construction. If you want to help out and provide me with the resources needed, download from the above links.
posted 07-26-10 11:43 AM CT (US)     8 / 2513  
Ha ha, you all get to look at my very, very, VERY sexy arse and slender wrists for the next 2,500 post.
With any luck, no. It's gonna update, though I hope to archive the updates (unlike ornlu who once posted something very funny and edited it out before I could save it THANK YOU VERY MUCH). And for updates, I NEED COLUMNISTS N SHIZZLE.

posted 07-26-10 11:47 AM CT (US)     9 / 2513  
*Splashes in new Splash Splash*

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 07-26-10 02:44 PM CT (US)     10 / 2513  
*nothing important to say in Post 10, sry*

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]

[This message has been edited by OtmShankIII (edited 07-26-2010 @ 02:45 PM).]

posted 07-26-10 03:00 PM CT (US)     11 / 2513  
Oh! Oh! Janitor! I wanna be janitor!

"While I'm profaning I might as well do the whole f*cking thing."
-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)
posted 07-26-10 04:04 PM CT (US)     12 / 2513  
I want a phirana

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 07-26-10 04:23 PM CT (US)     13 / 2513  
Geekiest. Vid. Ever.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]
posted 07-26-10 04:31 PM CT (US)     14 / 2513  
If OWM isn't the janitor, then I will do.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 07-26-10 04:34 PM CT (US)     15 / 2513  
There's not a company in the world that can have too many janitors.

posted 07-26-10 04:35 PM CT (US)     16 / 2513  
EXCEPT BP AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GEDDIT?
posted 07-26-10 04:46 PM CT (US)     17 / 2513  
If OWM isn't the janitor, then I will do.
Whoa whoa, what're you planning?
There's not a company in the world that can have too many janitors.
No! I will be the ONLY janitor! Today, Splash Splash, tomorrow the whole HG!
EXCEPT BP AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GEDDIT?
That don't make sense ho! Their problem is not too much janitors but too few, though janitors are rarely equipped, or even called, to clean oil spills in oceans. So if you survived my joy-killing insight, WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR JANITORING FACTS STRAIGHT

-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)

[This message has been edited by Other White Meat (edited 07-26-2010 @ 04:50 PM).]

posted 07-26-10 04:50 PM CT (US)     18 / 2513  
Do you even know what you're saying, right?

« Cliffs! (4.5) »

posted 07-26-10 05:02 PM CT (US)     19 / 2513  
Yes. To quote myself:
Whoa whoa, what're you planning?
---
No! I will be the ONLY janitor! Today, Splash Splash, tomorrow the whole HG!
---
That don't make sense ho! Their problem is not too much janitors but too few, though janitors are rarely equipped, or even called, to clean oil spills in oceans. So if you survived my joy-killing insight, WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR JANITORING FACTS STRAIGHT
Ugh. Marlboro = yuck.

-- Christopher Hitchens

[This message has been edited by Other White Meat (edited 07-26-2010 @ 06:57 PM).]

posted 07-26-10 07:20 PM CT (US)     20 / 2513  
Reading his post, he appears to have a sexual fetish for janitors.
posted 07-26-10 07:28 PM CT (US)     21 / 2513  
I am autosexual. And having been the SS janitor for a whole hour, I've had a thing for janitors for that time now. I commit easily. That was actually the reason my 53 previous girl- and boyfriends left me. Turns out I'm too clingy and I make them dress as janitors.

-- Christopher Hitchens

[This message has been edited by Other White Meat (edited 07-26-2010 @ 07:46 PM).]

posted 07-27-10 02:20 AM CT (US)     22 / 2513  
*dances in new thread*

*kicks beast in gonads*

Olaf the Tardy ~ ~ ~ ~ T he Laughing Mule
              (\__/)
              |^^|-,___,-._,<
              (o o),|___| \
           _V_v_||_||_||_||_v_v_V
.sig by Dark_Reign
posted 07-27-10 03:07 AM CT (US)     23 / 2513  
Oooooooo new splash splash
I HEREBY MARK THIS POST AS PEARS POST AND NO ONE CAN SAY OTHERWISE AND I SHALL NOW MARK MY PLACE IN HISTORY AS OWNER OF THIS POST!!
*huge crowd of people cheering for the great pears achievment*
*queen waves*

So, again Devestator shut the f*ck up, for your own good, and for mine aswell. If you think im a noob, continue with that, but do not tell that noobstuff to the others, because there's people who do not give a flying f*ck about you, komprenas? SHUT THE F*CK UP, AND REMAIN SILENT stupid pervert. - NertyOX
posted 07-27-10 04:34 AM CT (US)     24 / 2513  
I'm sorry but if you'll notice the "Reserved" sign and make way for Mr Aro. Come on in, Mr Aro.

...Aro?

Great. Thanks Aro, you made me do a "Reserved" sign for nothing.

-- Christopher Hitchens
posted 07-27-10 06:12 AM CT (US)     25 / 2513  
What the hell? Why did the old thread get killed? We could have reached at least 32767 replies! Damn you whoever closed it!

uh, something isn't right here... anyway, my World War 3 Mod for AOKTC can be downloaded at www.box.net/shared/bvrxatdsoj but the remainder of my signature seems to be gone for good...
let's see whether I can make my campaigns visible here (they only work with my mod) http://www.box.net/shared/48xmrzdu94 http://www.box.net/shared/xl9rtl5k17well, it seems to work!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 90 ··· 100 ··· 101  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Splash Splash XXXVII - AoKH Gazette Times Weekly
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames